The Wolf's Major

By Kili-Loverxx

Margot Alia Lahote, the younger twin to Paul Lahote, takes the job as a art teaching assistant at Forks High... More

Cast
Mood boards
Act One: Pre-Twilight
Prologue
Chapter One, First Sight, First Lesson
Trailer
Chapter Two, The Court Case
Chapter Three, The Shift
Chapter Four, Holy Shit! I Imprinted on my student!
Chapter Five, Council Meeting
Chapter Six, Meeting with the Cullens
Chapter Seven, Construction and Secret Meetings
Chapter Eight, Jasper Meets Jayden
Chapter Nine, Halloween Bonfire
Chapter Ten, Girls Night
Chapter Eleven, Christmas and a Graduation
Christmas presents continued
Chapter Twelve, First Date
Chapter Thirteen, Valentine's Day = Second Date
Chapter Fourteen, Jayden's Second Birthday
Chapter Fifteen, New Home
Chapter Sixteen, Baseball
Chapter Eighteen, Pack Bond
Chapter Nineteen, Family Day Out
Chapter Twenty, Pregancy Surprise
Act Two: Twilight

Chapter Seventeen, Date Night and Bond Completion

1.4K 60 17
By Kili-Loverxx

Chapter Seventeen, Date Night and Bond Completion

The morning of her date Margot woke with an excited smile upon her face. She always loved spending time with Jasper but tonight she had decided she was ready to complete the bond she would surprise him later on which is why she decided to wear the new red lace lingerie she'd brought beneath her outfit. They had the house to themselves as Paul was on patrol with Jared tonight and Jayden was having a sleepover with her parents - his grandparents. Stretching Margot climbed out of bed heading for her en-suite to complete her morning routine and to dress for her date later on this afternoon where they'll be going ice skating, then to an Italian restraint called Enzo's in Seattle and finally going to the movies to see the latest Insidious movie.

As it was a more casual date, she wore a black knit dress, tights and black leather boots that went to mid-calf over her red lingerie. Once dressed with her hair and makeup done Margot headed downstairs to spend some time with Jayden - who she could hear through the baby monitor that he'd just woken up - before dropping him and an overnight bag off at her parents' house; all the while anticipation and excitement bubbled in her belly and her wolf was at the forefront of her mind causing her eyes to flicker to a luminous blue every so often.

* * *

Margot and Jasper had just returned home after a wonderful date filled with many belly-laughs (despite being a vampire Jasper couldn't stay on his feet on the ice rink), sultry and heated looks and even more heated kisses. One instance was when they used Jared's truck to sit on a mound of blankets and pillows watching the stars for a while, their kisses had turned into a heated make out session with Margot ending up in Jasper's lap, her hands fisted into his hair and his hands clutching her hips tightly, his lips leaving a hot trail of kisses down her neck as she grinded against him particularly when he reached her sweet spot.
"Are you sure, baby?" Jasper breathed against her lips, kicking the front door closed with his foot.

"I'm sure." Margot stated, and as if to prove her point she jumped into his arms, her toned legs wrapping around his waist, kissing him passionately and nipping at his bottom lip. Opening his mouth with a moan, Jasper tangled his tongue with her own pinning her against the wall as their tongues danced a tango; fighting for dominance which Jasper won. When he pressed against Margot with his significant bulge - that she could feel was still growing against her - causing her to moan wantonly. As the night wore on, Margot spent it teasing Jasper from rubbing her foot slowly up his shin, grinding against him when they were making out and when she sat in lap kissing his neck, to discreetly rubbing him through his jeans.

But Jasper had reached his limit as he slid his hand sensually up her thigh to beneath her dress to her centre to rub her through her tights and underwear only to feel and smell that she was dripping wet.
"My sexy minx you're dripping for me. Bet you're so horny you'd ride me now if you could." Jasper purred sultry in her ear, kissing Margot's sweet spot on her neck as he rubbed her clit and slipped a finger into her tight, hot wet centre after divesting her of her tights and boots.
"Jasper! I want you. Please Jasper!" Margot moaned, moving her hips against his hand, her moans and movements hidden by the privacy of their house.

Margot just wanted Jasper to fuck her, to complete the Imprint bond. She couldn't help but to close her eyes, biting her lip against the moans wanting to escape from Jasper's fingers thrusting inside her and the thoughts swirling within her brain of Jasper taking her against the front door of their house, bent over the sofa, the table in the kitchen, against their bedroom wall, on the bed and in the shower.
"Nope, you need to be punished for teasing me all day, my sexy wolf. Just wait till we get to our room." Jasper whispered huskily in her ear, rolling her clit in his hand that almost made her scream in ecstasy. This being the first time she's ever felt so good Margot couldn't get enough. He made her feel so good and she simply couldn't get enough of it. Or enough of him.

When she couldn't take any more, when she was literally throbbing with need and almost sobbing from that same need. Jasper abruptly stood back, Margot moaning at the loss of his fingers, watching intently as he licked them clean, grabbing his hand and the pair quickly left heading towards what would now be their bedroom. However, the walk upstairs took longer than expected as they kept stopping to pin each other to the walls, kissing heatedly for several minutes before heading off again at a fast walk.

When they had finally reached their bedroom blindly opening the door as neither wanted to be parted from each other's lips. Once Jasper had closed the door behind them he pinned Margot to the now closed door, kissing her with such fervour that it left Margot breathless and feeling weak in the knees as she lifted one leg up hooking it over his hips wanting to be closer. Jasper's firm hand held her leg over his hip, slowly sliding it up while the other held her lower waist pressing himself into her causing their moans to mingle against their lips. Margot ran one hand through his hair while the other clutched at his shoulder. She wanted him, she wanted to feel his skin beneath her hands and she wanted him now.

Not breaking the kiss Margot pushed his jacket off, where it fell to the floor with a soft thump. Jasper wasn't idle either; his hands ran up and down her sides and her back, mapping her body in his mind with his hands. When she needed to breathe he kissed across her jaw, down her neck to the top of her breasts. Laughing softly against her skin when Margot groaned in frustration both from his actions and because of his damn buttons. Giving up she pulled at his shirt popping the buttons off one at a time with a huge tug.

Finally she ran her hands along his arms, down his chest until she got to his waistband where a rather impressive bulge strained against his trousers before darting her hand slowly back up his chest causing Jasper to groan. Growling Jasper pulled the dress up over her leaving her in red lace underwear causing Jasper to groan with pleasure. Margot was stunning. Jumping fully into his arms Margot wrapped both her legs around his waist as Jasper pressed her more firmly against the door, only being held up by her arms around Jasper's neck and his hands on her thighs.

"You are gorgeous, darling. Absolutely ravishing and all mine. My sexy wolf." Jasper growled, pressing closer to her kissing and sucking on her neck. Margot groaned when Jasper pressed closer to her, his bulge pressing deliciously against her core.
"I'm yours and you're mine! My Major." Margot growled, nibbling against his lips as she kissed him. Pulling her closer Jasper grinded against Margot as he kissed down her neck with a passionate fervour, causing Margot to tilt her head back to give him more room as moans stumbled from lips in a constant stream.

She's never felt this good in her life and she wanted to feel more of it.
"I want you Jasper." Margot moaned breathlessly. Jasper grinded against her a few more times and spanked her a few times causing loud moans to tumble from Margot's lips. Deciding she had been punished enough Jasper carried her towards the bed and laid down on it with Margot on top as she kissed him and grinded into him. Giving him a taste of his own medicine as she smirked against his lips. When he could take no more he flipped them over, kicking off his shoes and taking off his trousers, leaving only his boxers on for the moment.

Picking up one leg he kissed from her ankle slowly up her leg to the top of her thigh right by her groin causing Margot's breath to hitch, before moving away causing Margot to groan in disappointment, frustration and anticipation. Smirking, Jasper repeated the process with the other leg, laughing as Margot once again got frustrated and pulled off both of their underwear, before a groan tumbled from his lips when he saw her in all her glory. Despite how desperate they felt for each other; Jasper took his time to slowly prepare her, slipping in one finger at a time until she came on his fingers alone.

"Are you sure darlin?" Jasper asked once again, after he'd licked his fingers clean, Margot watching with lust blown eyes.
"I'm sure." Margot confirmed, crying out in pleasure as he entered her for the first time. Once they had adjusted, Jasper moved slowly within her, increasing his speed and strength little by little until Margot begged him to go harder. To go faster. Their cries increased as they switched positions and increased their thrusts until Jasper had an almost bruising grip on her hips as their pleasure rose, until they could hold back no longer.

Both of them came almost simultaneously as they both cried out each other's names, biting each other on the neck; bestowing the other with their mating marks which pulled another moan from them as another, longer rope of cum shot into Margot. Coming down from their high sharing languid kisses, Jasper gently pulled out of Margot lying down beside her and pulled her into his arms as she snuggled into him, kissing once more. As Margot settled down to sleep - and Jasper to relax, taking in all of her peaceful and slumbering emotions - if only for a while as they knew Margot wouldn't be getting much sleep tonight.

—————————————————————————

Author's note: DO NOT ask me to update in any way shape or form. There are other ways of telling me what you thought of this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 975 13
When Jacob's younger twin brother is forced to return home to Forks after his first shift, he has to learn how to not only control the wolf, but his...
363K 10.7K 107
Bella Swan and her adopted sister Y/n Swan, move to forks, so their mother can be happy with her husband. How will this change their lifes and what w...
320K 10.1K 43
𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔. in which lucia barone moves in with her uncle and cousin after the death of her mo...
119K 2.6K 47
"So let's test your theory." "What theory?" Paul smirked at me as he backed me up against the door. I watched his eyes as he lifted his arms and tra...