The Wolf's Major

By Kili-Loverxx

Margot Alia Lahote, the younger twin to Paul Lahote, takes the job as a art teaching assistant at Forks High... More

Cast
Mood boards
Act One: Pre-Twilight
Prologue
Chapter One, First Sight, First Lesson
Trailer
Chapter Two, The Court Case
Chapter Three, The Shift
Chapter Four, Holy Shit! I Imprinted on my student!
Chapter Five, Council Meeting
Chapter Six, Meeting with the Cullens
Chapter Seven, Construction and Secret Meetings
Chapter Eight, Jasper Meets Jayden
Chapter Nine, Halloween Bonfire
Chapter Ten, Girls Night
Chapter Eleven, Christmas and a Graduation
Christmas presents continued
Chapter Twelve, First Date
Chapter Thirteen, Valentine's Day = Second Date
Chapter Fourteen, Jayden's Second Birthday
Chapter Sixteen, Baseball
Chapter Seventeen, Date Night and Bond Completion
Chapter Eighteen, Pack Bond
Chapter Nineteen, Family Day Out
Chapter Twenty, Pregancy Surprise
Act Two: Twilight

Chapter Fifteen, New Home

2.4K 83 14
By Kili-Loverxx

Chapter Fifteen, New Home

The long awaited day had arrived. As soon as the Easter holidays started, Margot, Jayden and Paul were moving into the house Jasper had built with him. As Margot packed the last of her and Jayden's belongings into the moving van, Sam had rented (he wouldn't accept Margot or Paul paying him back).
"You may be Alpha Luna of the pack, Marlie, but that doesn't mean I can't provide for you like we both do for the others." Sam had told her kindly but firmly, when she'd argued about paying the fee. To say she had been incredibly touched was an understatement. As Margot stood in her mother's tearful hold, her own tears pouring down her cheeks to match - her father now saying goodbye to Jayden and Paul - Margot couldn't help the butterflies of excitement erupt in her stomach almost to the point she felt sick.

"Ready Marlie?" Paul asked, standing from strapping Jay in the impala. Jared was riding their motorbike to the house while Sam, Leah and Cara would be driving the moving van to the house. They'd all wanted to help with the moving so they (Margot, Jasper and Paul) didn't have to juggle amusing Jayden and moving everything into place.
"Ready." Margot said after a fortifying breath, kissing her parents' cheeks and hugging them once more.
"Remember, if either of you three want to move back home do so. You know your mother and I will be happy to have you three home again." Jamie said firmly, his voice cracking due to his emotions.

"Make sure you come visit and have dinner with your father and I once a week." Cora added sternly.
"We'll come every Sunday for Sunday dinner, mum." Margot and Paul assured her simultaneously, using their twin speech.
"Good. Good." Cora nodded satisfied, her smile looking more like a grimace as her babies flew the nest at the same time.
"We love you both. So much." Margot reminded them, hugging her parents once more.
"We love you too, munchkin, go on." Jamie nodded, smiling proudly but sadly at his children and grandchild while wrapping his arm around his wife.

He knew she - like himself - wished they'd been able to get the time off of work so they could help their children but he was just glad the pack would be able to help them and at least some of the Cullens, raising his hand Jamie and Cora waved goodbye until they could no longer see the impala. They knew it wasn't really goodbye as they'd see their children and grandson every Sunday and would visit their new home once they've settled in.

***

"Wow!" Margot breathed, stunned at the beautiful house and stunning gardens that surrounded their new home. She couldn't believe Jasper had built this for them. The house was made of greystone and white painted wood, large bay windows to let in a lot of light, grey slate tiled roof, an attached double garage, coloured pebblestone driveway lined with bright blooming flowers of all colours, a wraparound porch with a swing seat and extended entrance with double doors, first part held a coat and shoe rack, a tall patterned pot holding umbrellas and a place to park Jayden's buggy when folded.

"I'm glad you like it, darlin." Jasper beamed, opening Margot's car door.
"Wait till you see inside." Alice chirped from the porch where she was just finishing setting up the swing.
"Lead the way." Paul gestured, Jayden on his hip who was looking around fascinated, leaving Margot to hold hands with her mate. The inside seemed to be as impressive as the outside.

The hallway was light and bright with the stairs to the left and photos in frames that they've taken in the last few months and of their friends and family, to the right led to a light and bright living room. The walls were a crisp snowy white windows on either end of the room to grab as much lighting, a fireplace at opposite the door with a painting of the sea above it, tv to the left of the fireplace mounted on the wall, a chest of toys for Jayden to the right, and a built-in bookcase holding books both adult and children's, photos and other nicknacks.

In the middle of the room facing the tv were two three seater pale blue sofas with multicoloured cushions and two matching armchairs. The floor was a pale oak laminate flooring with a Aztec pale blue rug over the top, two wooden coffee tables sat in between the sofas and armchairs laden down with vases of white roses, cream curtains were pulled back allowing the light in, and in the corner of room sat four lamps with cream lampshades.

The kitchen was open plan with a dining room attached and French doors which led out onto the wraparound porch where a built in hot tub was on the right of the doors and a bbq area, just below it to the left was attached with a top of the range bbq and all its necessities. The kitchen and dining room had dark oak laminate flooring and cream walls, an island sat in the middle of the room with matching barstools, the large windows and French doors brought in a lot of light as well as the overhead sconce lighting. If Margot and Paul had thought the front garden was impressive it was nothing to the back.

Not only did it have a hot tub and bbq area, but there was also a patio area made of grey marble and an l-shaped sofa, grey garden chairs with yellow cushions, a thick oak garden table and it was surrounded by plants in large white pots; but there was a huge play area with bark flooring and cordoned off with a little oak posts, for Jayden that was within eyesight of the patio. There was a climbing frame with a slide and swings that were suitable for babies/toddlers and older children, a covered seating, a trampoline, a toy shed and a play house painted blue with the packs wolf forms decorating it.

Also downstairs was a family bathroom with a walk-in shower, heated towel racks mounted on the wall, a large bath, white walls and heated pale grey tiled floor. While upstairs there was a library which Margot loved and would no doubt be spending most of her time in there if she could. Not only was it her heaven and safe haven but there was also an office area at one end of it where she could mark the homework in peace and where it could be kept safe from her son.
"Ready for Jay's room?" Jasper asked excitedly after they were able to get Margot to leave the library.
"Yeah!" Margot and Paul cried together, moving away from the library and the room opposite which was Paul's for the time being - it was close to Jayden's nap time - the twins followed Jasper to the other end of the corridor past three more spare bedrooms before they came to a stop in front of a white door with Jayden's name engraved in a wooden plaque.

"Opposite is our bedroom, love, but don't worry I won't join you until you tell me you're ready and not before." Jasper informed her, squeezing her hand and kissing her tenderly.
"Thank you Jazz." Margot whispered relieved but also incredibly touched as perhaps love swirled within her.
"You don't have to thank me, darlin'." Jasper assured her with another kiss before he pushed open the door to their shock as Jayden let out an excited squeal. Jasper, Emmett and Rosalie had designed a dinosaur themed bedroom for Jayden with a handmade toddlers bed that was on the ground so there was no chance of him hurting himself.
"Oh my god! Jasper! It's perfect, thank you, thank you." Margot whispered ecstatic.

"Look baby look at your big boy's room that Dada, Uncle Emmett and Auntie Rosie did for you." Margot exclaimed, rubbing her fingers through Jayden's hair as he rested his head on Paul's shoulder rubbing his blue eyes tiredly.
"I think we'll get more of a reaction once he's woken up." Paul laughed, Margot and Jasper laughing along with him - Jasper wrapping his arms around Margot's waist - as they soaked up Jayden's happy and enthralled expression even if it was dampened by his obvious tiredness. "This is amazing, man. Thank you." Paul praised, clamping Jasper on the shoulder.
"Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it. How 'bout we put lil' wolf to bed who's a second away from sleep, see your rooms and head outside where Emmett is trying and failing to cook the bbq." Jasper suggested laughing at his brother.
"I heard that!!" Emmett exclaimed.

"You were meant to Emmett." Margot giggled.
"No fair, even Marlie is against me. How could you Jasper!!" Emmett wailed dramatically, eliciting laughter from everyone gathered.
"Will you shut up! They're trying to get my sweet nephew to sleep." Rosalie admonished her husband, causing Margot to giggle as she accepted her son from her twin, laying him in his new bed with his wolf and dragon.
"Sleep well, my love." Margot whispered, brushing his hair from his forehead as she bestowed a soft kiss to his forehead. As they left the room - baby monitor in hand - and door slightly ajar they stopped in Margot's room first (it would become hers and Jasper's later) and were just as amazed as they were with the whole house so far.

There were two walk-in closets for Margot and Jasper attached to the room along with a en-suite decorated in white and seafoam blued a balcony that overlooked the back garden and the woods, in the middle of the master bedroom was a queen sized bed with white netting curtains attached to the ceiling so it could block off the bed from the door, the dark blue armchairs and table sat at one end of the room against the wall where the closets were located and the room itself was decorated in calming neutral colours.

As for Paul's room it was decorated similarly to his bedroom at home with deep navy blue, silver and green and a mahogany walk-in closet. It was perfect and just how they liked it. As they finally joined the rest of their family outside they relaxed after a full day of moving into their new home that was the perfect middle ground for the Cullens and the pack and Margot couldn't help but feel like the luckiest woman in Forks to have such an amazing and supporting family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 4.7K 37
*COMPLETED*Ashley Cullen was just a baby when she and her birth parents were in a horrible car accident. Rosalie and Emmett Cullen happened to be by...
905K 25.4K 30
ใ€Œ๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ง๐—˜ใ€โ We all made mistakesโž โ–ช๏ธŽ Synopsis โ–ช๏ธŽ Serena, the eldest Black sister, had moved after she had broken it off with Paul Lahote. Bef...
57.2K 1.2K 35
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...
6K 286 12
๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒฬ (in Balinese). "Something that is chaotic and beautiful at the same time." Love is beautiful but sometimes it's painful too. You never know...