The Wolf's Major

Kili-Loverxx द्वारा

Margot Alia Lahote, the younger twin to Paul Lahote, takes the job as a art teaching assistant at Forks High... अधिक

Cast
Mood boards
Act One: Pre-Twilight
Prologue
Chapter One, First Sight, First Lesson
Trailer
Chapter Two, The Court Case
Chapter Three, The Shift
Chapter Four, Holy Shit! I Imprinted on my student!
Chapter Five, Council Meeting
Chapter Six, Meeting with the Cullens
Chapter Seven, Construction and Secret Meetings
Chapter Eight, Jasper Meets Jayden
Chapter Nine, Halloween Bonfire
Chapter Ten, Girls Night
Chapter Eleven, Christmas and a Graduation
Christmas presents continued
Chapter Twelve, First Date
Chapter Fourteen, Jayden's Second Birthday
Chapter Fifteen, New Home
Chapter Sixteen, Baseball
Chapter Seventeen, Date Night and Bond Completion
Chapter Eighteen, Pack Bond
Chapter Nineteen, Family Day Out
Chapter Twenty, Pregancy Surprise
Act Two: Twilight

Chapter Thirteen, Valentine's Day = Second Date

3K 84 20
Kili-Loverxx द्वारा

Chapter Thirteen, Valentine's Day = Second Date

Margot was full of excitement and nerves as she looked over her chosen outfit in the full length mirror, tugging on the lapels of her plum blazer. Three months were dawning since Jasper had graduated, and, after asking several peoples' opinions, Jasper had booked a table at the Italian restaurant 'Italia' in Port Angeles for six-thirty pm where they would be having their second date and their first Valentine's Day together.
"You look beautiful darling." A voice from behind her said tenderly.
Looking up in the mirror, Margot's eyes connected with her mother's who stood in the doorway with Jayden half asleep perched on her hip.

It was her mother's day off today so she'd been spending some quality time with her grandson, going off their rosey cheeks (from the cold and running after a toddling grandson), she knew they'd just come back from the park.
"Thanks Mum. Did you have fun?" Margot smiled, coming over to hug her mother and take her baby into her arms kissing his forehead lovingly, a smile blossoming upon her lips at his sleepy, 'Mama.' 
"We did." Cora agreed, a smile upon her lips as she stared at her daughter and grandson before it dissolved into a frown. "What's wrong? And don't say 'nothing'. I know you too well. I'm your mother." She added sternly.
Margot let out a sigh, slumping down onto the foot of her bed.
"Are you sure it'll be okay? Going to a restaurant for a date." Margot asked nervously.

"Sweetheart," Cora sighed, resting her hand on her daughter's cheek. "I promise you, that everything will be alright and no repercussions will happen to either of you. Your father even checked. Always wanting to protect his Princess." She added with a fond smile and eye roll.
Margot let out a sigh of relief, her shoulders slumping slightly as she pressed a kiss to Jayden's forehead. "And I do love the plum blazer against the black lingerie top, black high waisted jeans and black heels." Cora stated, sharing a laugh with her daughter.
"Do you want to do my hair and makeup, Mum?" Margot laughed, knowing what her mother was hinting at.

"We both know the answer to that, sweetheart." Cora smirked, she felt exuberant, it's been such a long time since they did this.
"Okay," Margot agreed happily, she missed quality time with her mother.
"Let me just put Jay down and I'll be back." She added, heading for her son's room which was located next to her own. Carefully she stripped him of his outerwear; (a grey beanie hat, navy bomber jacket, grey jumper, black jeans and black trainers), leaving him in his white long sleeved shirt, bodysuit, nappy and light blue socks so he didn't overheat while he slept but enough so he stayed warm.
"Sleep well my love." Margot whispered, brushing his jet black hair out of his eyes (he was having his first chair cut tomorrow and she was feeling a little nostalgic) and pressing a soft loving kiss to his forehead.

Once the safety bar on the cot was secure, the baby monitors and night lights were switched on Margot headed back to her own room, closing the door to the nursery quietly, leaving it slightly ajar.
"Is he still asleep?" Cora asked her back to the door as she gathered the things she needed - (a curler, mauve lipstick, sandy beige eyeshadow, black eyeliner both pencil and liquid and a black mascara).
"Out for the count." Margot informed, seating herself in front of her mother at the vanity table, the joint baby monitor now resting on the vanity where they could hear Jayden's soft snores.

Margot sighed contentedly as her mother worked skilfully on her hair, curling it into soft beach waves (once the curler was hot enough), squirting styling holding gel onto her hands Cora scrunched and teased the ends of Margot's jet black curls.
"What time is Paul back from his shift?" Cora queried, moving around to face her daughter as she added some eyeshadow to Margot's closed eyelids.
"He finishes work around five but then he's got a shift with Cara from seven-thirty until nine." Margot muttered, trying not to move too much as her mother worked.
"Oh dear." Cora laughed, knowing the banter that occurred between the pair.

"Right, all done." She added, a few moments later, setting down the mascara just as the doorbell rang. "Just in time to. Go on, go have fun darling." Cora coaxed, kissing Margot's cheek.
"Thanks Mum. I love it!" Margot beamed, noticing her mother's work in the mirror.
"You're welcome. Go on. Jay and I will be fine and you know your brother Cara will be fine too." Cora insisted, giving her daughter a hug before handing her the black clutch that had a golden chain for the strap, Jasper's card and the small gift bag holding his gift that Margot had gotten for him.
Smiling in thanks, Margot hurried downstairs so as not to keep Jasper waiting.

Hand hovering over the handle Margot took a deep calming breath to calm her frazzled nerves (from excitement and nerves), a happy and excited smile appearing on her face as she opened the door revealing a handsome Jasper with an equal ecstatic smile upon his rose coloured lips holding a red, medium sized gift bag in one hand, and in the other was the most beautiful and colourful bouquet Margot had ever seen and it took her breath away at the meaning behind each flower. There were two of each flower making up the colourful and deep meaning bouquet, there were fuchsia orchids; red tulips; magenta lilacs; deep red roses; Purple Alstroemeria or the Peruvian Lily; and Blue Irises.

Margot felt her wolf crow with delight and happiness at the meaning behind each flower. The fuchsia orchids symbolises luck, hope, and love; the red tulip represents love; magenta lilacs which symbolise a stronger type of love; deep red roses symbolise everlasting deep, true love; Purple Alstroemeria or the Peruvian Lily represents beauty and royalty; and the Blue Iris is a symbol of hope and faith. Iris is also the Greek Goddess of the rainbow and the messenger to the Gods.
"Jasper." Margot breathed, her heart thudding loudly in her chest as she threw herself into his awaiting arms, wrapping her arms around his neck as they kissed tenderly. The love between the pair was clearly tangible (even if they hadn't said the words yet) as Jasper deepened the kiss; running his tongue across her lips pulling a moan from their lips.

As Margot's mouth opened allowing his tongue to explore the hot cavern of her mouth as they teased each other's tongues.
"Hello darlin'," Jasper whispered hoarsely against Margot's lips once they pulled back, their foreheads resting against each other. "You look absolutely stunning, darlin'." Jasper whispered, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.
"Thank you Jazz." Margot blushed. "You look handsome." And he did. He wore a deep plum shirt that matched her blazer, black trousers, a shiny, dark Slytherin silver coloured tie, and shiny warm brown shoes. Smiling bashfully, despite all the compliments they bestow upon each other Jasper wasn't used to it due to his past but he was getting there; instead, he gifted Margot with another loving and tender kiss.

After pulling back for a second time Margot accepted the bouquet of flowers and the gift bag (gifting Jasper his at the same time) and stepped back into the house, inviting Jasper in. Turning on her heels, Margot headed for the kitchen, her heels clicking on the laminate flooring.
"Hello Jasper. Make sure you take good care of my daughter." Cora greeted sternly, filling a vase for Margot while she waited for the kettle to boil.
"Good evening Cora. I'll protect her with my life." Jasper swore reverently, his eyes not straying from Margot, smiling tenderly at her, but after a moment his eyes darted around the kitchen with a frown upon his face.

Cora nodded satisfied, she believed him.
"Jayden is fast asleep." She interrupted as Jasper opened his mouth to ask. "He missed his nap time as we were at the park."
"He enjoyed it then?" Jasper asked eagerly.
"Oh he loved it. He's worn me out so don't be surprised if I fall asleep." Cora joked, laughing with her daughter and perhaps, her future son-in-law. "Come on. Open them before you go." She asked with anticipation.
"Mum." Margot complained, laughing to take the sting out of her words as they complied with her wishes. Gasps pulled from their lips as the tender and love felt words expressed within the cards. One such message for Margot was: 'Happy Valentine's Day to the most devoted and loving partner and mother. I love you with all my heart and soul.'

And for Jasper it was: 'Happy Valentine's Day to the most devoted and loving man and father to my son. I cherish our love and time together.'
With tears (and venom tears) in their eyes Margot and Jasper reached for each other holding each other's hand, squeezing comfortably as they expressed all they could not say in touch and in their expressions. Still clasping each other's hand they opened their gifts one handed, letting out a little laugh when they realised they'd each got each other four gifts.

Jasper had gotten a black beaded bracelet that had a small crown attached, a smaller one that Margot would wear (if Jasper wished it) and a personal message Margot had created; another black corded bracelet - also with two halves- but this one had a slate silver heart attached to each bracelet with their initials; 'M' for Jasper's and 'J' for Margot's which also came with another very personal message; next was a glowing moon shaped light (a joke Emmett would howl at) but it had engraved upon the surface a picture of Jasper and Jayden at the park when they met for the first time; and the final gift, was a crystal-glass speaker with a picture also engraved upon the surface but this one was a picture of all three of them.

"Darlin," Jasper whispered reverently, resting his hand on her cheek thumb brushing against Margot's cheekbone so tenderly Cora felt she was intruding on a personal moment so she took the chance to sneak out of the kitchen and into the living room. "I - I have no words. No one has ever bestowed me with such thoughtful and loving gifts, and no words I can say will ever truly express how much gratitude, happiness and love I feel right now; and I'm an Empath." Jasper joked softly eliciting soft giggles from Margot. "I meant every word I wrote on that card; I love you Margot Lahote." Jasper whispered seriously, his gaze locked on her chocolate orbs as a gasp escaped her painted lips. "I don't say it and expect you to say it before you're ready, darlin'.

I already know how deeply you care for me. I said it as I want you to know that every word I tell you is the truth and I mean what I say: I love you. And I love Jayden like he was my own son."
Margot was stumped. There was no other explanation for it. Besides her family she has never been loved this deeply by anyone before, and she had to admit to herself that she did love him but she wasn't sure if she was quite ready to say the words just yet. The fact that there was no pressure from Jasper caused all of the tension to melt from her body almost leaving her boneless in bliss. She had also been slightly worried about how he perceived Jayden (despite how he treated her son, after everything it was a little hard to trust anyone but she was trying) and to hear Jasper loved her son.

Truly loved him deeply enough to call him his son almost forced the words right out of her throat; but she held back. She didn't want the first time she said the words to be a reaction she wanted to truly and irrevocably mean them, like Jasper did in this moment. So instead, she did the only thing she could do; kiss him. She poured every once of her being and feelings into that kiss as she jumped into his arms, legs and arms wrapped like a sloth around his neck and waist. When the need for air became too great she pulled away gasping softly for air and smiling bashfully as she unwound her limbs from Jasper who eased her to the ground, if his hands remained on her hips then she didn't mind.

"Sorry, but you have no idea how - actually you do- (Jasper let out a snort of laughter at that), anyway, how much that means to me, Jazz." Margot whispered, her warm hand resting on his pale cheek, her thumb brushing lovingly against his cheekbone.
"You have nothing to apologise for darling, I quite enjoyed our kiss. Would you like to see a movie after our meal?" Jasper whispered softly, resting his forehead against Margot's, chuckling when she playfully slapped his chest.
"I would love to, Jasper." Margot agreed happily, Jasper beamed in reply. Leaving their gifts on the kitchen counter, Jasper took her hand, following her out to the Impala (pausing to bid Cora goodbye), for what would be an amazing date and set the precedent for future Valentine's Days.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

6K 288 12
𝗥𝗮𝗺𝗲́ (in Balinese). "Something that is chaotic and beautiful at the same time." Love is beautiful but sometimes it's painful too. You never know...
762K 20K 25
𝑬𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒄 || ❝Now that he was seeing her face to face, she was an angel in his perspective. She was the epitome of innocence in his mind, an...
532K 14.9K 52
˗ˏˋ꒰ ✨ ꒱ - ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌ ╰┈➤ ❝ [(n.) The act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned full.] ❝If it were up to me, I'...
361K 10.6K 107
Bella Swan and her adopted sister Y/n Swan, move to forks, so their mother can be happy with her husband. How will this change their lifes and what w...