A Spiders Web * Under constru...

Από dreame07

Nishelle Palmer is not your average teen girl. Facing Life threats, changes each day, and having to hide dark... Περισσότερα

A Spiders Web- Prelude
Chapter 2- Friend in Need
Chapter 3-Good Day Gone bad...Again
Chapter 4- New beginnings
Chapter 5-Something's Lurking..
Chapter 6-Truth's Revealed..
Chapter 7- To BE or NOT to be
Chapter 8- Things Change..
Chapter 9- A Second Chance?
Chapter 10 -When Fires Blaze.....Things Glue
Chapter 11-The Weekend
Chapter 12-Let The Games Begin..
Chapter 13-Keeping It On The Low..
Chapter 14- Accomplice
Chapter 15- Losing Focus
Chapter 16- News
Chapter 17- The Unexpected
Chapter 18-The Best Revenge is...
Chapter 19-Insecurities
Chapter 20- When Things Become A Mystery
Chapter 21- When Things Go Up
Chapter 22- Heart's Moved
chapter 23- Plans And Secrets
Chapter 24- Graduation
Chapter 26-The Run In
Chapter 27- Unexpected Deliveries
Chapter 29-The Aftermath
Chapter 30-Emotional Ties

Chapter 25-The Wrong Things To Say

1.2K 52 2
Από dreame07

Cordell

I had just got in from a night drug run wit skittles. I did not expect be to be gone all night and now here it is almost 8am. I swear being with him gets me in some crazy sh*t. Sometimes I ask myself if I made the wrong decision. I mean its not like I can't get out because the king cartel is my brother, but there is also code too I know I should abide by it. Then we got lil man on the way. Anyways I walked into the kitchen smelling breakfast cooking and I couldn't help myself but to go straight to the stove only to get thrown out the way by Cadence. I promise you she's a man. She heavy handed like hell.

"You woulda thought you was getting some of this food! Shell finna put fire to ya a** anyways." "Where you been at all night! Cadence spewed out.

"For your information fart face I told shell I was leaving out and would be back mind yours!" I said nudging her in her head for her to only try to hit me back playfully.

"Well she acting like you didn't!" Melanie butted in laughing.

"Shell moody as hell and can't remember sh*t wit that preggo brain she got!"

"Cordell don't make me throw ya lying a** out this back kitchen patio window. For YOUR information you did not tell me that you would be gone that long. You made it seem like you would be right back. I mean damn I'm not tryna be ya momma but that aint like you! What the hell were you doing anyways?" Nishelle said. Where the hell she come from?

"Ahh Shoot Dell betta run like hell" Melanie said on the low finishing up the home made hash browns.

I don't know why I put myself in these situations.

"Bae.."

"And don't tell me you was out wit Mishon Jason James (skittles) again." She cut me off saying. "You know you better not be keeping nothing else from me Dell I swear to you...

"Babyyyyyyyyy just stop! You stress my son ima knock you out! There is nothing going on or anything you need to be worrying about. I am with my best friend thats all. I can't have bro time no more?" I said.

"Whatever because your lying and ima find out so you either tell me or I'm doing it on my own and you don't want that...move!" She tried to get out of my embrace to grab a sausage link sitting on the plate laid out. I grabbed her wrist stopping her.

"Bae l wanna do that thing I did to you the other night." I said talking low in her ear kissing her neck tryna get her turned on to forget this whole thing. Sh*t Im about to be in hot water.

"Cordell ima smack ya a** now move!!!" She yelled trying to turn around from my hold on her tryna smack me.

"I heard that nasty now leave her alone!" Cadence said trying to save her.

"Well she cant wet the willy and expect him not to want to take a bath again" I said grabbing shells a** before letting her go. She had me feeling some way in them towel cloth booty shorts and wife beater.

"Cordell!!!!! OMGGG!!!" Cadence and melanie busted out laughing. While Nishelle gave me the murder eye. Im digging a nice little whole damn.

Nishelle

Cordell was pissing me off greatly. He has just been hella annoying lately. I know part of it is my hormones being all over the place and i'm reaching towards the end of my pregnancy but the stuff he does and the things he say just sometimes be out of pocket. I be ready to throw his a** somewhere. Cordell and I had a couple of things to do today so I just braced myself for it. First we were going to my doctors appointment to check on my stinky. Then go apartment hunting because Cordell would be starting college soon and soon after I will the following semester, and then grocery shopping for the house.....okay mostly me. I eat up everything.

We had just left the doctors. I cant believe I'm already in my third trimester I am really nearing to giving birth. These weekly visits though work my nerves. I really need to monitor this blood pressure stuff more but leave it up to Cordell I know I will be on track. Thats if he don't stress and raise it himself. We were driving now to meet the realtor to show us a few apartments until we started driving to downtown Atlanta.

"Dell where are we going? I thought we were meeting her over by the condos we talked about first."

"Change of plans we are going to meet her downtown she wants to show us this other condo she thinks we would like."

"Here you go not letting me in on stuff."

"Nishelle not today babe." He said calmly to me.

No he didn't just shut me down nicely...

We arrived I guess, parked and walked inside this dope tall Glass building.

"Well the entrance is nice she definitely was spot on with that." I commented looking around. I hadn't noticed that I followed Cordell into the elevator until we stopped off on the 8th floor.

"Cordell where is this realtor at really. Are you messing with me?" We stopped at a door that read 801.

Nyla

"Mom are you really serious about this move?"

"Nyla do you or do you not see me packing my things hija?"

I sighed. This was really happening. My mother was leaving me in a pivotal moment in my life and I wouldn't even be able to run to her during a bad college day or if I got home sick. She's not understanding how much i'm going to need her.

"So when exactly is your plane departure." I said looking at my nails picking with them.

"The day after I settle you into your dorm. I told you that already. Look mamita its not what it looks like which is abandoning you. You have to grow up Nyla. I cant keep babying you and stunting your growth in learning how to care for yourself!! Im not abandoning you. You know you have access to me 24/7 by phone and we can even Skype! you know i'm hip to that now! I'm going to always be there for you and of course i'm leaving the house to your brothers to watch over for when I come home to visit. So you will still feel at home when you come home from school on breaks or whatever. The house will still be here."

"Not the same but I guess I have to deal with it" I said making sad faces.

"Come here my love". She grabbed me up and hugged me tight. "Tu madre te ama (your mother loves you).

"So your really leaving me in the states with the three evil musketeers?" I said referring to my brothers who could really work my freaking nerves sometimes especially when they wanna play the dad role ugh.

My mother laughed. That was not funny at all i'm serious.

"Hija you have the best protection and care aside from myself watching over you. Be thankful. Plus family that will fight for you. You know that"

"Oh i'll be thankful alright."

"Stop it.!" She said patting my butt hard after releasing me from her embrace. "Go get that luggage by the laundry room I have, and bring it to me" She ordered.

I just really hope that I can cope without my mother being at my aid as much as she is now.

Nishelle

"I got keys to this dope condo that I think you would like." Cordell said opening the door. I stopped and gasp. This house was literally something out of a damn magazine. Fully furnished. I mean everything was in its rightful place.

"This is amazing!!!!"

"Aint it!!!! go check it out! its 3 bedroom 3.5 bathrooms living room kitchen great room laundry room...." Cordell continued to yell while I ripped through the house just looking and amazed at the set up. I was amazed at the view on the balcony. It was hot. It would definitely fit us. This has to be a pretty penny. And thats when my excitement died.

"So what you think?" Cordell asked he put both hands on the balcony railing locking me into the middle as I looked out onto the city.

"Well its great for someone who is flossing in Dough. I know this condo has to be a pretty penny!!!"

"You think so? Well thats nice. Guess you are a flosser then." Cordell said handing me keys.

"I don't get it" I was confused. There was no way he bought this condo.

"Im saying you should have started packing your stuff up like yesterday this is your house."

I turned around so quickly it actually hurt. I twisted too hard. But Ignored it because my mind was trying to process all he just said to me. There is no way he purchased this condo on his own and I told him he needs to stop relying on Dre to take care of him more so us now.

"You not gonna say nothing?" He asked.

"Dell...." I said holding the bridge of my nose. "We cannot afford this."

"Shell...Listen I worked out a plan it's being rented. and I am paying it off as we speak. Dre had a connect that got us this place. So technically he didn't pay anything. Just let me work it out okay. I got us." He explained.

"And your job?" I asked him. I know he was spoiled by his brother but he told me he has been working. He just wont tell me what he's doing or where. He always says I got this. I will explain soon. Well soon is here I want to know.

He stood there for a second looking out on the balcony in silence then ushered for me to come in. I followed him and sat down. Deep down I had a feeling what he was going to tell me. Apart of me doesn't want to believe it and the other is trying to mentally prepare my fist from not rising and knocking this n*gga out.

"Babe I know we speak on trust a lot. And.....And....

"And what crazy!!! Spit it out already damn" I said getting frustrated.

"Bae I don't know how to say it any other way but that Im getting extra help to help fund baby boy and us. I been working with Dre in the drug cartel. It's not what it sounds like I.........

I couldn't hear anything after the first few words he spewed out. My chest began to feel like it was tightening. I couldn't breath. I was gasping for breath and feeling lightheaded at the same time. Next thing I know i'm screaming OMG help me!!!!! and that was the last thing I remember...........

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Nightmares of Caitlin Lockyer Από Demelza Carlton

Μυστήριο / Τρόμου/ Θρίλερ

2.8M 42.1K 99
Six months ago, Nathan's sister was brutally murdered. Now the former playboy desires only one thing: revenge. Late at night, Nathan trudges down th...
271K 12.8K 49
C O M P L E T E D Have you ever stolen a bad boy's diary? Some secrets are light. Some secrets are dark. And some secrets can break a heart. ...
9.2K 339 35
two faced; insincere and deceitful. take it more literal. nini roberts is a normal 17 year old junior at east high right? wrong. behind her quiet and...
The Bellwood Breed Από Twila James

Εφηβική Φαντασία

343K 14.6K 60
Everyone knows that there's something different about those kids. And it's not just because they've got the money and the looks. When it comes to the...