The Cullens and I (REALLY SLO...

By in-a-pansexual-panik

This is a twisted love story between a vampire clan and a multi breed goddess who moved to forks after her mo... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
UPDATE
Chapter 5
OMG!!!!
okay so requests are open and shizz
Chapter 6
chapter 7
powers or abilities
update
chapter 9
chapter 10
not a real chapter
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
yall....
please read!!!

chapter 8

1K 17 1
By in-a-pansexual-panik

I'm coming for you my love and there is nothing or nobody thats gonna stop me from getting what I want so be ready.

I shot up from my bed covered in cold sweat and my breath heavy, 'shit' I thought. The fucker still haunts my dreams, like tf are you in my dreams for 😒😑 weirdo. I checked the time on my phone and guess what time it is. 5:00 am and I can't go back to sleep.

I get out of bed and start my routine. I shower, get dressed, eat, wash dishes, and brush my teeth and wash my face. By the time I'm finished its 6:30 so I decide to go on tiktok.

( insert random tiktoks here and outfit is up top)

After about an hour it was time for me to leave. 'Let's see which car do I want to drive today.' 'Let's go with.. ... you' I thought as I picked up the keys to my matte black Rolls Royce.

*time skip*

I found a parking spot next to a silver Volvo and got out just to find everybody in the parking lot staring at me.
I shake it off and make my way to the building. All of a sudden this Asian guy with black hair pops out of nowhere and starts bombarding me with questions and stuff, like if I ever needed a last minute date or a shoulder to cry on and all that jazz. I wanted to blow him off and tell him to go fuck himself but decided to be nice and politely declined his offer, instead just asking where the main office was.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

I forgot that u write sometimes I'm sorry 😞 but great news got on my schools volleyball team so yay... any way I still can't believe this book is doing so well. Ily and I'll try to update more but no promises aight bye 👋🏾

- damyiah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
218K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
356K 15.3K 39
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...