( Up For Adoption) Glitched O...

Oleh Project-0-

The immortal family he was the prodigy of the family. m/n afton or m/n l/n son of William,Henry and Glitchtr... Lebih Banyak

Welcome to the family little one
The Beining of the end
Animatronic's info:
Chapter 1:"What Birthday party~"
Auther note:
New story is out ๐Ÿ˜
"Can I have a bite~?"
"The Hero Hunting Game!!"
"We'll meet again~"
"Master PLEASE~!!" smut
"His true colors." part 1
"His true colors" part 2
Note:Holy shit!!
"Downfall of a king Rise of a Emperor"
"Off with his head"
Quick question?
Oh MY sheeeeeeeee!!!!
I'm baaack~
up for adoption
R.I.P Blood God

"King Me Bitch"

2.1K 41 8
Oleh Project-0-

Y/n POV:
Pain,that's all I felt through out  the years I went to Freddy to find out why they did Freddy's mouth close on Chris's head.I might sound blunt but I lost everything you might be thinking what am I talking about well let me explain.

My dad's gone

My brother's are dead

My father is gone

My Pappa is gone too

Why does everyone leave me when but this all started the day I saw them the ghost inside the animatronics.I got more then just a normal family.I found out they had souls trap inside the robot body's they told me about what my father did but something felt off when they told me what he had done to them when they got to the end they looked happy that he was 'gone'.

Now I'm checking everything there is to check involving my family and what I found chocked me. The news article online read

'Killer's no more?'
"Famous killers William,Henry and Glitch Afton found dead the first murder was William AKA 'Springtrap' found killed in a Freddy's Pizzariy dead in a Springtrap suit,what we found was that the spring locks had lose the hold and compressed and suffer cated by the animatronic suit.Henry Afton and former owner of Freddy Fazbear Pizza AKA Night light(killer name) body has not been found but his car has been sited to had a malfunction on his way back reports say that it mite have been faltiy driving but that has hite to be seen (I gave Henry golden Freddy,the old soul and his soul fused together) and Glitch Afton AKA Glitchtrap was found dead in a VR game developer company the night After Henry's Suicide/murder!?" .When I was done reading this I couldn't stop crying my perant's wouldn't do this my,brother's what happened to my brother's.When I looked for Liz, Michael and Chris I couldn't find them not a single one.(Michael is dead and Ennard
'has' his body for now,you knew Ennard since you were a kid but never fully saw him) "why...." Was all that I could say that's when I heard nocking on the door to depressed to go open it I try to ignore it but that's when I heard it get nocked off it's hinges.As fast as I can I ran to my closet(My dude you just came out no need to go back in lmao) that's when my room door got busted open and in second I had the gun my father hid just in case.

But just as I was about to turn around I got a bullet to the skull.Everyting went black for a second then the sound of screaming came into my hears then I felt......normal but a strange normal like I'm actually alive again and my body felt light when I looked in the mirror my red eye was both mesmerizing but fearful at the same time the red was replaced with a dark purple.I slowly close my eye then open it again feeling my blood lust and hunger grow.

At this rate I smiled when my stomach strated growling mouth drooling when I looked at what happened to the guy on the floor in all black close on with a piercing throw his heart I walked closer crouching down.

(WARNING:Gore,blood and cannibalism)
As I used my now sharpen black nails to dig into the dead assassin's body pulling out his organs and started eating it fuilt soo good to just gave a full meal for once gouging out his eyes and chewing on them like they were gumballs slowly but surely I finished with ripping his head off his shoulder's then stomping on it.

(WARNING OVER)
As I wiped off the blood from my lip's there was a radio like noice then eye saw a communicator in his pocket when I pulled it out I heard a voice talking but what got me was that they had something called Project-A's with them 'they sounded japanese maybe they sent him to kill me dose that mean he kill my family to.'when I heard something about the hero bored of something I got even more angry father told me that heros are people who save people if it was heros that killed my perant's they will all pay when I broke the communicator I went to my lap top not even caring about the dead boy or the sound of screaming out side.I put my hand on the keyboard and in an instant I got what I needed "what the...?"I asked super confused as to why I got that much info in second's when I looked out the window I was captivated with the view of carnage out side animatronic's running free killing any humans that they saw I couldn't explain how I felt.A huge smile made it's way onto my face this felt so right and it looked better like this.

When I got all the information I got something I never thought I would get my family were in Japan all in a cell like chamber.

I got out of my seat walking over to the door opening it and when I did I was greeted with an army of Robot's, animatronic's and other types of creatures.

All looking at me with happy-nes some looking on in hope and others in small shy smiles that's when I saw someone I new all to well "CHICO!!?" A few Chico's looked at me with happy looks but pouted when I they saw who I was talking to."What's up master!?" Chico said as he turned into his human form.

"Cute."was all I could say making him turn bright red "DON'T SAY STUFF LIKE THAT!!" He guild out of pure embers and made me laugh then blush at what he said before "Did you just call me master" he smiled and nodded his head making me blush. "How are all of you out I thought you guy's were trapped in there." As I said that I felt something warp or try to wrap around my waist turning around I saw a weird looking teen that had a few things in common with the animatronic's in the basement."HALLO MASTER ITS GREAT THAT YOU WERE ABLE TO FREE US!!!!"he said in an energetic voice as I smiled and picked him up "what's your name cutesy?"I asked making him blush and cling onto me "I'm Ennard you don't remember me because I was in the scooping room you came in there once and almost got scooped" that's when the memory came back I got nocked out and could only remember wire's and a party hat."ENNARD NOW I REMEMBER YOU!"I smiled and gave him a bone crushing huge his smile gree bigger at my words.(How Ennard looks)

Time skip (Brought to you by new lab)

(This is how it looks^^)

As I was in the under ground lab, I kept away from everyone even my perant's and Siblings I stepped into my newly belt pod to find out more about the new power's or as they call it in Japan a quick weird but what ever.The animatronic's were in there bedroom's but Freddy was behind me.I still didn't forgive him for what he did to Chris so I gave him a cold look making him back away."I truly sorry master for what I did to your brother I was blinded by rage and vengence I wanted him to feel like he made us feel" as he took a more human form I could see tears in his eyes.

I walked over to him stepping out of the pod and picked him up since he was 5,10 and I was 6,4  his legs wrapped around my waist as he braid his face into the croeck of my neck "It's okey I forgive you my little teddy bear" I said in a southing voice making him calm down then it looked like he remembered something "that's right I came to tell you Henry instant dead my brother golden Freddy has gaven up half of his to save him after he was shot in his car by a sniper." Freddy said as he pulled his head out of my neck cheeks red".I smiled at him and pet his head going back to the machine "thank you Fred" I said as I went into the pod telling him one more before I fell asleep 'Tell the others that when I wake up we're going get my family back".He smile's then walked off to the others as I was in a white-like void then felt and saw everything.

   \________________________________/
And cut who's ready for a road trip.
Next chapter:"The hero hunting game"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

157K 6.2K 33
William Afton x Demon Daughter Reader [Ft. the Afton Family]. __________________________ โ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š™๐šŠ... ๐™ฐ๐š– ๐™ธ ๐šŠ ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›?โž โ•ฐโ”„โžฃ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™‡๐™€|...
120K 2.8K 18
โ–ชโ–ชโ–ช ยฐแดกษชสŸสŸษชแด€แด แด€า“แด›แดษด x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ยฐ [reader is female] โ–ชโ–ชโ–ช - You won! Silence. - Hey, I'm talking to you! Yes, you! Come on, look at me! I'm finally turni...
13.9K 233 32
16 years old Gregory Afton always live life away from the City of Hurricane because his father want him to keep Gregory safe. Because Gregory was bor...