Step Brothers

بواسطة nightlight_twinkle

Y/N recently lost her mother in a car accident. So her father took custody. But she has seven stepbrothers. S... المزيد

Copyright & Synopsis & Trailer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
Epilogue
Epilogue Part 2
Bonus Chapter

19

7.5K 230 18
بواسطة nightlight_twinkle

I last saw Jin when he accompanied me to the hospital for stitches. I thought he was busy with his university stuff, but later that night after dinner, I got to know the real reason behind his absence.

I was sitting at my usual place. Jungkook, Taehyung, and Yoongi kept looking at me and laughing quitely.

For a short time, I was uncomfortable, but later, me and Namjoon started talking. Mostly him, telling their childhood stories. Sometimes I would fail to stop myself from laughing aloud, and sometimes both of us would look at the person whose embarrassing story Namjoon was telling about and snicker.

We were almost finished when Jin questioned me.
Jin: "Y/n? Do you need anything from your previous house?"

I looked at him, curious about why he would ask that. Perhaps he knew about my visit to my old home with Hyun-tae, but that was impossible. Only me and Hyun-tae knew about that.

Y/n: "No.. not now at least." Why are you asking?"
He put his utensils down but avoided looking at me.

Jin: "We will go there tomorrow, and you can take the things you need."
Y/n: "Why?"

Jin: "Dad is selling that house."
The knife and spoon in my hand drop to the floor, making a sound.
Y/n: "I'm sorry, what?"

Jin: "Dad wants to sell that house."
Y/n: "And who gave him permission?"
Jin: "He doesn't need your permission, Y/N. He's your father. Your guardian. He can make decisions on your behalf until you have become an adult."

Y/n: "No, he doesn't have any right to make decisions on my behalf! That's my home you're talking about. I was born and raised there! You can't take that from me. I have all rights to that house."
Jin: "Then you should talk with Dad about it. I tried to, but he didn't listen. You can try if you want to. But it's useless, Y/N."

Y/n: "Call him." I won't let dad do this to me. How could he even think about doing this without asking me? I'll never allow him to sell it. Never!

Jin gave me his cell phone, and taking it, I walked to my room.
Dad: "Hello! Jin, what's the matter?"

Y/n: "It's Y/n."
Dad: "...." The line went silent, so I decided to talk.
Y/n: "Jin told me you want to sell my house? Can I ask who gave you permission to do that? I don't remember you ever asking me about this."

Dad: "Do I need to ask my daughter about what I should do now? You're a minor, and you don't need to concern yourself with adult things. Focus on your studies."
Y/n: "That's my home you're talking about!"

Dad: "That is not your house. It's my house. I paid for it. I left it for you and your mother to live in Y/N. So go with Jin tomorrow and pick the things you need." His tone was aggressive at the end.
Y/n: "You can't do this to me, dad!" He sighed as if he were dealing with a child.

Dad: "Y/n, the market price of that place has increased three times; it's the most it has increased in the last seven years. It's the best time to sell it." He tried to talk to me nicely, but I could still hear the edge in his voice.
Y/n: "Dad! I was born and raised in that house! All of Mom's memories are there, dad. How could you think of selling it?" I could no longer hold myself, and I collapsed on the floor.

Dad: "You can make new memories in this house as well. Now that I'm busy, I'll talk to you later. Bye."
And he cut the call.
Y/n: "Dad!"

I clenched my hands, and tears flowed down my face.
I walked down the stairs, entering the dining room. And gave Jin his phone.
Jin: "Y/n..." I walked out of there, feeling numb. The tears were flowing, but my childhood memories flashed through my mind. One after the other. And I walked out of the house.

I faintly heard someone shouting my name, but I was lost in my childhood. Lost in seeing mom. On the other side of the road, with my blurred vision, I saw her standing there in her favorite blue dress, smiling at me. And she whispered my name.

Y/n: "Mom.. Mom.. MOM!" The last word I shouted in the quietness of the night Without looking anywhere, I started to run, but I felt a hand wrapping around my hand, and it pulled me towards itself in the opposite direction. The hands wrapped me around in their arms, my face on his chest.

And the faint voices I heard became clear as a car sped past me. And the arms tightened. My brothers were running towards me. I pulled myself away from the arms that held me. I saw that it was Jimin who was staring at me in horror. I heard my heart pounding in my ears.

But as soon as they all came to me, And Jimin was about to say something. I remembered my mother.

Y/n: "Mom.." abruptly, I turned around to look at the other side of the road, to see there was nothing there. Only the street light was on.

Jimin turned me around harshly, making me face him and the others looking at me.

Jimin: "ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING CROSSING THE ROAD WHEN THE CAR WAS COMING!"

I stared at him.
Y/n: "Mom." I pointed at the roadside. "Mom was standing there."

Jimin: "Your mom is dead. Do you hear me? Your mom is dead!"
Y/n: "But I-"
Namjoon: "You must be hallucinating Y/N; your mother is dead. You can't see her." He took me from Jimin, and we all walked back to the house.

Namjoon led me to his room and made me lay there. Stockings in my hair
Namjoon: "You gave me fright down there, Y/N." What would I have done if something happened to you? I just found you. And the others don't even know yet. Don't be so reckless from now on."

By now, I was experiencing a severe headache. So all I could do was hum in response. I don't know when, but I closed my eyes.

....

It was past midnight when I woke up from the continuous knocking on the door. My body felt heavy, so much so that when I tried to sit up, my hands gave up and I collapsed on the bed. I looked at the side, but Namjoon wasn't there. My head was severely hurting, and I felt cold, even when I was covered with the quilt. Wiping my head with my hand, I was sweating.

With much difficulty, I stood up, and I shivered when the cold breeze coming from the opened window hit me. Barely seeing, I managed to open the door. The hallway was dark, with no light. But there was no one over there. I thought maybe it was just me hearing things due to the fever. But just as I locked the door and turned to go to the bed, I again heard a knocking sound as well as someone walking in the hallway.

It must be one of the boys. Where are they anyway?" I thought. Opening the door, I whispered in a hoarse voice.

Y/n: "Whose there?" but I didn't receive an answer. Due to my dried throat, I stepped down the stairs to get myself a glass of water. But I saw the reflection of a shadow following me when I walked, and I halted in my steps. Could it be that I'm hallucinating again?

But when I walked in the direction of the kitchen, I heard the footsteps. And that's when I panicked. As I rushed towards the kitchen, I heard the footsteps again. The light in the kitchen was already on. So when I went there, the footsteps didn't follow me inside. But I could see the shadow of the person on the kitchen floor. Someone was outside.

My breathing quickened. And with the fever, I collapsed on the floor, next to the counter.

Y/n: "Whose there?"

But the person didn't reply. The shadow started walking backward. My head was hurting badly, and due to running, I had no strength left within me.

Then I thought, "Where are the rest of the people in the house?" Did no one hear anything? Even Namjoon wasn't there in the bedroom. So I decided to call them.

Y/n: "Namjoon!?

Y/n: "Jin!? Jimin!"

Before I could shout someone else's name, the light in the kitchen went out. The footsteps came towards me running. With fright filling my core, I shut my ears and shouted at the top of my lungs. But nothing happened. Slowly, I opened my eyes and took my hands off my ears. Looking around, I saw nothing; the lights were back on. My chest was heaving. I felt out of breath.

"You really shouldn't have hurt me that night," I shouted, backing away from the voice I heard in my ears from behind. I saw Hyun-woo standing behind me in a loose gray shirt and pants.

Hyun-woo: "What? Afraid of me now?" He raised an eyebrow, mocking me.

Y/n: "It's not real, Y/n; you're just hallucinating again. He's not real." She whispered to herself.

Hyun-woo: "Oh, but I am very much real, Y/N."

Y/N looked more at him than at her surroundings. Where the hell are all the boys?
Hyun-woo: "Oh, if you're looking for the guys, they aren't here; they are going to a party at my house. Which means, it's only you and me." He said it with a loopy grin.

No, they won't leave me here alone and go. That's not possible. They can't leave me with him. I struggled to stand up on my feet, but just as I thought I did, my feet gave up, and before I could hit the ground, he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me towards himself.

Hyun-woo: "You know what, Y/N, I'm actually starting to pity you. No mother to love you; a father who is busy with his business all the time; a bunch of brothers who absolutely abhor you."

He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. His words pierced my heart. And the worst thing was that all of it was true.
Hyun-woo: "You literally have no one beside you." But I didn't want to believe in these facts...
Y/n: "No, you're wrong; my brothers do love me." My body was exhausted beyond words.

He chuckled.
Hyun-woo: "How much more stupid can you be?" Do I need you to remember what happened at the party at your house last time?"

I shudder at the thought of it.
Y/n: "Get away! Get away from me." I tried to push him, but with a fever and weak limbs, I was no match for him.

Hyun-woo: "Anyways, I'm not here to do anything. This time. I just wanted to show you something."
He took out his phone from his pocket and did something. And then he knocked the air out of my lungs when I saw the pictures. My pictures.

Y/n: "Ho-how?" My tears were already flowing down my cheeks.
Hyun-woo: "Oh, I didn't expect you to know; you were drunk anyway."

Everything became still as my eyes were fixed on the screen and the pictures of me. Nude, lying on the bed, completely knocked out

I tried to grab it, but he acted quickly and backed away, shaking his finger in front of me.
Hyun-woo: "No,no,no."

Y/n: "You can't do this to me, Hyun-woo. I tricked you!"
Hyun-woo: "Ah, well, your bad, I guess."

Hyun-woo: "Now let's talk business. You are not ever going to tell anyone about this and what I did when we were dating. You are going to listen to everything I'm going to tell you to do from now on. You will stay away from Hyun-tae. And if you fail to follow these three points, let's just say the whole school will be seeing your nude pictures."

I felt like my whole world had collapsed at that moment. He wants me to be a puppet for him. I don't even remember when he took those.
Y/n: "You can't stand this low, Hyun-woo; you don't like this."

Hyun-woo: "Well, I wasn't, but now I am. And you would be better off if you remembered to follow these three steps." My body was trembling with fear and shame. With disguste.

Who knows what else he has done since we were in a relationship? I was all the time parting because of dad leaving us. It was much easier to drown myself in the alchole and neon lights than to accept the fact that he left me and Mom alone.

When he stepped towards me and kissed my cheek, which had tears flowing down, something inside of me broke. I didn't hear the sound, but I felt it. And just like this, after breaking me, he left.

I sat on the floor, hugging my legs to my chest, looking into the darkness that surrounded me.
I don't know when all the boys came back; I heard their laughing voices and their stumbling feet.

Hoseak: "Keep your voices low, idiots. Or else you will wake Y/N up."
Taehyung: "Who cares about that whore?" Yahh Y/n, wake up you du-" Jimin put a hand on his mouth, muffling his voice.

Jin: "I'm going to get some water."
He entered the kitchen; the lights were turned off, so as he walked towards the direction of the cupboard to get a glass, he stumbled on something.

Jin stood up straight and turned on the light. The sight he saw worried him to a great extent. Y/N was sitting on the floor, looking straight with no emotions. Just blankness in her eyes.

Jin: "Y/n? What are you doing here?" He sat on the floor in front of her and shook her. But still, she gave no response. He touched her head in worry and was shocked to see that her head was burning.

Jin: "Omg You're burning with a fever. What are you doing here at this time? You should be in bed."

She looks at him with red eyes, and he sees the tears streaking down her cheeks.
Y/n: "Why me?" With that, her eyes close, and she falls on the floor of the kitchen with Jin shouting for the others to come.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

343K 13.7K 77
Lee Yan A brat. Bitch Boss. Millionaire. Weirdo. Many secrets which she also doesn't know about, someone in world is waiting for her to meet her, th...
104K 2.9K 58
A girl love her family and has a sweet life but one day tragic accident happen, her father died and leave her and her mother Human can fall in love t...
192K 3.7K 32
There was a girl lived name y/n she is very innocent and childish .Her Mother married Mr kim and her life total changed with 7 stepbrothers Will th...
186K 3.9K 59
> Y/n:- yk what? You're talking like a mafia Suga:- we are... Jimin:- hyung????? Y/n:- what? You're maf- Tae:- no he's just joking Y/n:- you're my br...