Balance

By iztypess

Atlas Grove, once a dancer with dreams of dancing under the stars, now lives petrified in the shadows of abus... More

Author Notes
Character Aesthetics
Playlist
Chapter 1~Thump
Chapter 2 ~ Vixxie
Chapter 3 ~ Milkshakes
Chapter 4 ~ Gatsby
Chapter 5 ~ Clear Divide
Chapter 6 ~ Lions
Chapter 7 ~ Mystery
Chapter 8 ~ Cheer
Chapter 9 ~ Anomaly
Chapter 10 ~ Switch
Chapter 11 ~ Wednesday
Chapter 12 ~ Not Friend
Chapter 13 ~ Dance
Chapter 14 ~ Divergent
Chapter 15 ~ Butterflies
Chapter 16 ~ Voulez
Chapter 17 ~ Carnival
Chapter 18 ~ Tedious
Chapter 19 ~ Ribbon
Chapter 20 ~ Hannah
Chapter 21 ~ Party
Chapter 22 ~ Red Solo Cup
Chapter 23 ~ Lowest
Chapter 24 ~ Injury
Chapter 25 ~ Weights
Chapter 26 ~ Justin
Chapter 27 ~ Thanksgiving
Chapter 28 ~ Buttercup
Chapter 29 ~ DNA
Chapter 30 ~ Swiftie
Chapter 31 ~ Speechless
Chapter 32 ~ Queen
Chapter 33 ~ A
Chapter 34 ~ New Year
Chapter 35 ~ Habitats
Chapter 36 ~ Daughter
Chapter 37 ~ Empty
Chapter 38 ~ Promise
Chapter 39 ~ Panic
Chapter 40 ~ Evie
Chapter 41 ~ Banana Milk
Chapter 42 ~ Ouch
Chapter 43 ~ Scouts
Chapter 44 ~ Moon
Chapter 45 ~ Childs Play
Chapter 46 ~ Charm A Girl
Chapter 47 ~ Elephant
Chapter 48 ~ Test Me
Chapter 49 ~ Nationals
Chapter 50 ~ Envelope
Chapter 51 ~ New York
Chapter 52 ~ Audition
Chapter 53 ~ Big Apple
Chapter 54 ~ Manhattan
Chapter 55 ~ Durant
Chapter 56 ~ Father
Chapter 57 ~ Narnia
Chapter 59 ~ Cynic
Chapter 60 ~ Mr Beckett
Chapter 61 ~ Lake
Chapter 62 ~ Bleed
Chapter 63 ~ 'bros before hoes'
Chapter 64 ~ Alabama
Chapter 65 ~ Kinky
Chapter 66 ~ Sorry
Chapter 67 ~ Criminal
Chapter 68 ~ Strong
Chapter 69 ~ Out
Chapter 70 ~ Fine
Chapter 71 ~ Left
Chapter 72 ~ Brady
Chapter 73 ~ Soulmates
Chapter 74 ~ Help
Chapter 75 ~ Retributions
Chapter 76 ~ Duty Calls
Chapter 77 ~ Birthday
Chapter 78 ~ Yes Sir
Chapter 79 ~ Hello Atlas
Chapter 80 ~ Goodbye
Chapter 81 ~ Abyss
Chapter 82 ~ Stable
Chapter 83 ~ Twin Flame
Chapter 84 ~ NYU

Chapter 58 ~ Curvy Ballerina

12K 298 48
By iztypess

The bed shakes beneath me... what the...?

I gently peel my eyes open, sounds now infiltrating my ears... it sounds like someone's whining...?

Short, painful whimpers dense the silence.

My eyes fling open fully and scan the dark surroundings... this isn't my room? I look over the floor that's covered in debris, broken glass from the mirror, stray flyaway papers and clothes and everything comes flooding back. I sit up slightly to look back at Blaze, his arm around my waist, heavy and hot.

His face is contorted, he looks like he's in pain and a sheen of sweat covers his face and torso. Another whining noise escapes his mouth. Deep rasps of breath flow through his lips.

"I'm... sorry..." He mumbles, writhing on the sheets, "Stop. Please. I'm sorry." He shouts a bit louder. I scramble to my knees so I'm hovering over him and gently shake his shoulders.

"Blaze... wake up," I say calmly but he just writhes even more, trying to shake me off, he shouts incomprehensibly.

"Blaze!" I shake harder and his eyes rip open, he bolts upright so he's sitting up and grabs hold of me. Sweat trickles down his back as I hold him, his chest moving up and down far too quickly. His hands grapple at my big hoodie, desperate for grip.

"Hey, hey. It's okay. You were dreaming." I coo, resting my head in the crook of his neck, running my hands across his broad back, across the intricate ink that spills from his ribcage. He doesn't say anything, the only sound is his laboured breathing. "It was all a dream Blaze," I murmur over and over knowing all too well the feeling of nightmares that rip you apart and terrorise you still when you wake.

It's still dark outside, flurries of snow now coming down hard, the heat from Blaze is enough to keep me warm though. He pulls me further onto his lap, resting his chin on my shoulder.

Eventually, his breathing evens and I pull back to look at his face. The fear that tugged on every inch of his skin when he woke has now been replaced by this distant icy look. He won't look at me either. He stares out of the window watching the snowfall. I grab his face, planting my thumbs on his cheekbones.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I whisper. He stares at me for a moment, no emotion prevailing and then he shakes his head. I can't help but feel slightly disappointed... he knows about my nightmares and I just want to help... oh that's so selfish Atlas... he never pressured you to talk.

"Okay," I murmur trying to keep my voice light. He keeps his arms around my waist as silence overcomes the room, every now and then some kind of emotion surfaces in his eyes but it goes as fast as it comes. It looks like he's having an internal battle with himself, I'm not sure how long it lasts but eventually, he startles me by pulling me closer and pressing a kiss to the bare bit of my shoulder where his hoodie drapes off my body. "Sorry." He mumbles against my skin. I shiver and run my hands through his hair, I love his hair... as much as I love him.

Oh god, I can't believe I told him I loved him. And he loves me too. My stomach flutters with the memory as I place a kiss on his much cooler forehead.

"It's okay."

"No, it's not. I'm still learning to... open up and all that bullshit..." He shakes his head embarrassed.

"Blaze, it's okay... I understand." I hold onto his neck peering down at him, his shoulders lift slightly, my gorgeous Blaze and his energy returning to his eyes.

"I-uh... I do... want to talk about it." He whispers, his hands tightening on my waist. I nod calmly feeling this rush of adoration for him. He trusts me and there's nothing better than that feeling. "But first... do you want to do something fun?" He lifts his lips in an attempt of his cheeky grin, trying to fight through the negativity.

Fun? It's the middle of the night... well morning and everyone's asleep. I furrow my brows and cock my head, he chuckles quietly.

"Do you trust me?" He whispers, biting the skin on my shoulder... I love when he does that... my stomach tightens.

"Of course."

"Come on then." He picks me up off his waist and takes my hand, leading me through the destruction and into the hallway. I stop, puzzled, outside his door but Blaze just grins and tugs me along through the house.

It looks rather daunting in the dark and every creak of the floorboards seems to echo down each hallway. Every time I freeze Blaze tries not to laugh. Are we sneaking out? I'm literally in a pair of shorts and a hoodie... I haven't even got any shoes.

"Blaze! What are we doing?" I whisper hiss. He dignifies my question with a smirk and continues pulling me through the dark and empty corridors. We walk past the studio and into a section of the house I have yet to visit. Between all the drama and wanting to explore New York, I haven't had a chance to fully visit the entire house. It's insane how massive it is and Helen has to be one prideful woman to accept the bare minimum from her parents.

We venture down a final corridor a single light-wooded door at the end. I hesitate, this is looking awfully like some weird horror movie.

"I'm not going to murder you Blondie." Blaze leans against the door with a smug brow raised. He's slowly returning back to his skin, arrogance just teeming in his body.

"I- I wasn't thinking that." I tip my chin up, I so was, but he doesn't need to know that.. but he smiles knowingly... annoyingly.

"Come on." He grips my hand again and pushes through the door. A blast of humid air hits me as I step through the threshold, my nose hit with the strong chemical smell of chlorine... chlorine?

I step into the sauna-like room. A large pool sits under a dome of glass. A small bar and set of sunbeds sit in the corner of the room. The room is dark apart from the light illuminating the crystal, turquoise water and the snow falling to the ground in front of the glass walls and on top of the glass ceiling. Snow literally settling above us amongst the grey sky.

"Holy... wow..." I gawk at the room, it's like something in a Kardashians house... I knew they had an outdoor pool but a fricking indoor one too?

It's beautiful. Even the white dusted scenery outside makes me feel like I'm in a winter wonderland. The flurry of cold outside can't touch me from in here but the sereneness of the white covered fur trees warm me like a comfort blanket.

"I used to spend my childhood days in here with B, especially in the winter. We'd splash about for hours and then my nana would come in and read to us whilst we laid on floaties." Blaze shuts the door and the sound echos across the water. I smile at the image of a young Blaze and Brady playing around in the water.

"So... what are we doing down here?" I walk closer to the edge, my reflection waving back at me.

"Swimming... duh..." I straighten and turn to him... swimming? At three in the morning? I don't even have my bathing suit.

"But-" Before I can comment Blaze slips his sweats down his legs and drops his hands into... his boxers... slipping them down his legs too...

I blush and try to turn but my eyes betray me. Blaze peers through his dark eyelashes and winks. He takes a few steps back and runs across the floor, jumping off the side and into the tranquil waters with a massive splash. I step back so only my feet get hit with warm water and gasp.

"Blaze!" I whisper hiss hoping everyone upstairs can't hear despite the fact he's just bombed into the pool like an elephant. He resurfaces wiping his hair out of his eyes which twinkle a similar blue to the pool.

"Come on, get in. It's warmmm" He drawls sending a little splash to the side.

"What? No!" I step back again wrapping my arms around me, " I haven't even got a bathing suit."

"Well darn... neither have I..." He looks down at the water then back to me and raises his brows innocently. I blush whilst try to divert my eyes from looking under the water. " Come on Blondie. It's fun." He waddles to the side. He cocks his head resting it on his arms that bulge on the tiles. "Please..."

Water drips from his black hair down his perfectly straight nose and across his small scars. It trails from his chin to his toned chest and back into the water. I gulp, he's so gorgeous. "Fine." I huff. Thank god I fell asleep with my underwear still on. It's not that I'm embarrassed by sexual things... okay that's a lie...I am but it just scares me. I know Blaze is... experienced and I'm petrified I will never be able to compete with his... conquests. All so beautiful and knowledgeable of what to do. Blaze was my first actual kiss... I'm so inexperienced at this stage it's just mortifying.

It's not like I don't want to... you know... be closer in that way and every time something gets passionate between us I always freak. Blaze is understanding and if he's annoyed he doesn't let on but even now I'm getting annoyed with myself... my core aches every time he's around and I want to be closer with him.

I slip my hoodie over my head and dump it on the floor before stepping out of my shorts. Even though it's hot in here Blaze's dark gaze scans my body leaving goosebumps on my skin.

"Come here." His voice is low and rough. I move to the side of the pool and sit on the edge, my legs in the warm water. I'm curvy for a ballerina and as much as my teachers used to pick on the fact my thighs were thicker, my hips wider and my breast too big, I've never quite felt the harshness of those words until now- bare in all but my underwear in front of Blaze.

He moves in between my legs and places his hands on my hips. I shiver under his warm hands, leaving wet droplets on my skin. His lips brush the bottom of my thighs.

"You're so beautiful." He murmurs. "So, so beautiful."

"Not like the other girls though right?" I slap my hand across my mouth, the words toppling out before I can stop them. Blaze freezes. I've never been a jealous person and I trust Blaze wholeheartedly but these nagging voices in my head slip through my filter.

"Why would you say that?" I can't meet his gaze. He doesn't sound angry just concerned. I shrug.

"You've been with loads of beautiful girls and I'm not-"

"They don't even compare to you. I can't even remember their fucking names and as bad as that sounds it proves that you're the only woman I love and you are the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen. Please don't doubt that." He presses another kiss to my palm. His words calming me.

"I'm sorry-"

"You don't have to apologise Atlas. I know reputation means I'm not the most trustworthy person with stuff like that but you changed that." I nod, fighting the smile on my lips.

"I love you," I whisper, letting him pull me into the water.

"I love you." He grips my legs and secures them around his waist, my pulse rises at the contact with his bare abs. We swim into the centre of the pool, my arms resting at the base of his neck.

"So these nightmares...?" I ask feeling him tense under me. He lets out a big breath before looking deeply into my eyes.

"They're like yours... bad memories... I used to have them frequently after I left New York but I haven't had them, for a while... probably since the start of the school year." I kiss his hot cheek, a rush of warmth wandering through me at his sentiment, " I think today's just bought up some bad stuff yano." He shrugs, "That's actually why I was even more of an ass than I usually was the first day we met, the day you ran into Connor. The whole week I'd been having these goddam nightmares. Some just of my dad or letting my mom down but others of that night with the kid i-" He shuts his eyes.

"It's okay Blaze. You're not that person anymore, and who you were wasn't your fault." My fingers dance across his shoulder blades urging them to relax.

"I know I just..." He stops when I glare at him.

"No. No ifs, no buts, no fricking coconuts. Don't go back to that place. I know after everything tonight it feels as if people think you haven't changed but you have. I promise you have, even in the last few months. You've been trying so fricking hard and don't let anyone tell you differently. I love your mom but she's just scared and she's wrong okay?" I hold his face between my hands. Water drips down his nose and onto his plump lips, I follow the tiny droplet as his tongue pokes out and catches it. Blaze leans up to tuck a stray piece of hair behind my ear, leaning closer to me. his eyes are dark.

"How did I end up with you...? Too good... too good for me. My dream tonight... all I could see was you, disappointing you and watching you get hurt. I- I don't ever want to see anything like it again... I..." Before I can protest his lips crash onto mine and the familiar heat and ache fill me. His kisses are more desperate and urgent, his tongue wrestling mine. It's hot and wet and passionate. His hands skillfully move up and down my curves, caressing my body under the water. My pulse hammers against my veins. His mouth detaches from mine and I already miss the warmth but he attaches it back to my jaw, sucking and nibbling along with the flesh. They move down my neck, biting my skin with a mixture of pain and pleasure.

My hands move down his torso, my fingers running across his contour lines. His do something similar as they trail down my bare stomach. Chills pull at me as they traipse lower and lower. I swallow thickly as his fingertips brush the edge of fabric separating us.

Blaze lifts me higher out of the water to kiss his way from my neck to my chest... oh god, he reaches the edge of my bra, nipples already poking against the material. He looks up at me gathering permission before he pulls my cup down and continues his trail of wet kisses. I shiver under his soft touch.

His fingers still dance around the bottom of my stomach lowering until they're at the band of my underwear. Breath traps in my throat, soon drawn out when his lips are on mine again, they're reassuring and loving. His fingers move under the material and my core tightens even more.

"Is this okay?" He murmurs against my skin. I nod as he bites my breast, a noise escapes my lips both equal parts pain and pleasure, "I want to hear you say yes." He commands, his voice low against my skin. I almost moan again at just that.

"Please." I whimper. I can't believe I'm doing this. It feels so right and I-I can't stop even if I wanted to.

"Please what?" His fingers inch lower and lower, "Say it Blondie."

"Please... touch me," I whisper, my cheeks a furious shade of red. Blaze smirks and places a chaste kiss on my forehead.

"Don't be ashamed. Never be ashamed." His fingers caress slowly down further and further finally reaching that sweet spot. I cry out at the sensation that floods me. Forgetting where I am, I surrender to the power it takes over me. Blazes fingers move skillfully and I writhe against him, my legs becoming limp around his waist. I can feel his hardness poking into my leg as his mouth swallows my cries. I gasp again at the feel of him, so fricking hard.

The sensation builds until I feel like I'm going to explode, my breathing is heavy as I fall against Blaze's shoulder, my body wobbly. Right as I'm about to fall over the edge Blaze pulls away.

I whine against his shoulder from the lack of contact which is met with a deep chuckle.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"No." I pout, feeling my cheeks heat again.

"You want more?" He teases and I nod. "Say it."

"I – I want more," I mumble. He smirks and moves his fingers back to my core, teasingly slow until his finger slips inside of me. I gasp a strangled moan, it's a little uncomfortable but when Blaze creates a steady pace I arch my back as the sensation starts building again. Burning trails all the way from my stomach as his calloused fingertips rub against me, my skin tingling with a newfound sensation, almost too much.

"If you want to stop just say." Blaze strains but that's the last thing I want.

"No." I moan, my teeth lightly sinking into his skin. Blaze gets quicker and another finger joins the pace making me feel slightly fuller. I adjust to the feeling again and am quickly bought to the edge, the overwhelming sensation rocks through me in waves.

"Blaze." I cry his name close to tumbling over.

"Look at me," he grunts and I lift my eyes to meet his black pupils, I cry out again. I've been so afraid but it feels right, this is okay, isn't it?

"Let go Blondie. Let go." He commands against my skin and I come undone, vision blurring, my body limp against his, my breath coming in pants. "How was that?" He asks, pulling me back to see his face. I nod unable to form words right now.

His lips crash to mine again and the ache returns, especially when I feel him poking into my thick that's still straddled around his waist. He's fricking massive no denying that. I immediately feel bad and pull away.

"What's wrong?" I ask, fuck did I hurt her? Does she still want this?

"What about... Uhm you... do you want me too.. uh?" she stutters pointed under the water, her healthy flush turning into an embarrassed red. "Do you want me to do... something?"

What-ohhh. I forgot my fucking dick is poking into her leg. So lost in her as she came, so dazed and fuzzied.

I chuckle, "No. It's fine." Her smile drops, "Unless you want to?" I ask and her lips form that innocent smile again, red coating her cheeks.

Fucking hell. I was shocked when she let me go this far, she usually pulls away from me whenever we get this close and I've been fine with that but fuck if the wait wasn't worth it. Her mouth, her noises, the way she looks at me with adoration in her eyes when I make her come. I am- and always will be addicted to this girl.

"I want to do the same for you..." Her voice squeaks, "I- uh... I want to go... all the way..." She hides her face in my chest, the most adorable fucking thing in the world.

"Are you sure?" I don't want to pressure her into anything, I know she's scared especially with the bullshit about my other 'conquests' as she so sweetly put it. My blood fucking hums, all the way south, all the times I've imagined her in this position has never done the real thing justice.

"Yeah." She whispers. Her face is flushed, the end of her hair damp from the chlorinated water, skin lined with red marks from the mix of my biting and sucking. Her hands move down my torso and stop, she's second-guessing herself already, her eyes dart around the room and widen like saucers, remembering where we are.

Yeah. Fuck this. I'm not taking her for the first time in my family pool. I'm not that much of an asshole.

I wade over to the side of the pool and help her put, adoring her ass as she uses the steps. That fucking ass. I have thought of too many wicked things to do to that ass.

I carefully pull her hoodie over her and put my boxers back on before I drag her through the dark house, not even caring about the droplets of pool water that are being flung everywhere and how loud the floorboards creak. I want her. I want to have her under me, feel her, touch her. Everything about her is intoxicating.

Once we make it back to my room I waste no time in pushing her onto the bed, she squeals on her way down and giggles when I land on top of her, using my elbows to push myself up. Our kisses are frantic and demanding, her hands running over my bare back and abs. I can feel her need as well as mine.

I make light work of the little clothes we had on and when I pull back to look at her naked on my bed, my cock pulses even more.

"You are the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen." I kiss all the way up her stomach and onto her chest, her breathing becoming laboured as I swirl my tongue around her rosy nipples.

I slide my tongue back down her soft skin towards her thighs, she gasps when I near between her thighs closing them quickly.

"Relax." I take one hand in mine and squeeze, using my knees to open her legs apart again. She gulps as I kiss the inside of her thighs. I pause as I reach her core, "Are you sure Blondie? We don't have to-"

"Please... I'm ready... I want too." She whimpers as my fingers travel across her stomach again and across her pubic bone. I tease her clit again with my fingers liting to her breathy moans. I press my thumb to her bundle of nerves and use my fingers to gently open her up so she's wet enough. I lean over to the sideboard and pull out a small foil packet, tearing it open and rolling it over my hard length. She leans up and takes a tight grip of my shoulders, I use my free hand to grab the long piece of blue ribbon from her ponytail and tug it until her hair falls out. I kiss along the side of her neck feeling her pulse beat frantically beneath her skin. I take the ribbon between my teeth and pull her arms above her head, she looks quizzically at me but when I wrap the ribbon around her wrists binding them together her eyelids flutter and her cheeks heat. I tighten the material and look deep into her eyes.

"Tell me if this is okay. I won't do anything you're not comfortable with. This is about you and I'll only be happy if you are. Do you want me to stop? Are you okay with your hands being tied?" I ask sincerely if she's not down for this or wants to be untied-

"No. Don't stop. I don't mind being... uh tied... I think I... like it." I thought she might, Atlas Grove has a deviant, wild side that strives to come out and I'm more than happy to help it along. She presses her lips to mine nibbling on my lower lip. Fuck. I push her back onto the pillows and pull her legs open around my waist. I look back at this woman who's trusting me to be her first. And I trust her to be my first, the first girl I've loved and the first time I've had sex with meaning.

"I'm going to go slow okay? This will hurt but I'll do everything I can to make it better. If you want to stop just tell me." She nods, fear clouding her eyes as she glances down at my length, the size would probably unnerve most sane girls let alone during their first time. I kiss the inside of her knee and admire her blue sparkly eyes, "I'll be gentle Butterfly I promise. I love you Atlas." I say as I push into her, slowly. Not fully. She winces adjusting to the first few inches. Gentle and slow are not contenders when I usually fuck someone but I will do anything for her. I'd never dream of causing her any harm especially not like this. Never like this. Sex is a mutual thing and it's not in the slightest bit enjoyable if the other person isn't enjoying it as well.

"I love you too." She cries, tears gather at the corner of her eyes as I push in a bit further this time. I wipe them away with my thumb and gently play with her nipples to ease the pain she's evidently feeling. She's so fucking tight. "I can stop blondie."

"No." She breaths, growing accustomed to my size inside her, I won't push the entire way in. Her walls seize around me and I groan already edging towards that release. I move slowly gathering pace as she relaxes slightly.

"How are you feeling?" I rock in and out.

"Okay. It doesn't hurt as much anymore but it's still sore." I nod and press my thumb to her clit. She arches her back with a gasp.

"Better?" I tease as she writhes. I can feel my balls tightening and any second now I'm going to fucking burst. I don't think I've ever experienced this much pleasure in such a short time, she's too tight and warm. And she's mine, this beautiful, sexy girl is all mine. I grunt, my cock swelling as she begins to very slowly rock her hips. A sheen of sweat covers me as I move my fingers along her folds. "Atlas... I'm close." I breathe, my stomach tightening with fire.

"I-I don't think... I don't think I can." She whispers quietly.

"It's okay. It's normal the first time. Some girls find it hard to ever orgasm penetratively. Many girls can't on their first few times but I'll make sure it'll get better. I promise." She nods firmly, I bend down as kiss her, trailing my lips over her neck and down to her breast again. I bite down and hear her moan the sound going straight to my dick, fuck, I'm going to come. "Butterly, is it okay if I finish?" Christ, I haven't finished this quickly since I was fucking fifteen and a hormonal fucking teenager. She nods again and I pull her up at a different angle, quickening my pace slightly as my mouth latches onto hers. She whimpers uncomfortably at first so I slow again and add more pressure against her core, pinching her nipples between my callous fingertips. I kiss her passionately to counter the pain from my fingers and she moans blissfully against my lips, rocking against me and it sends me into a fucking oblivion. Stars dancing in my eyes as I spill into the condom and milk my release. I lower her back to the mattress and kneel over her, I trace a finger down her beautiful face, glowing and sweaty. Our pants tangle together in the silence of the house. I take the time to admire her b

eautiful smile. She tries to sit up but I push her down again and crawl down until I'm in line with her body on the bed.

"Blaze... what are you..." She tries to bring her hands down to push me away but I throw them back to the pillow.

"Keep them there Blondie or I'll tie them to the headboard." She bites on her lip and subconsciously moves her hips closer to me, blonde hair splays across her face, a daring smile lights her cheeks. I contemplate doing it anyway but I want to see her come, now, just as much. "Just because you didn't orgasm whilst I was inside you doesn't mean you don't get to." Before she can say anything I push my fingers inside her, carefully and lower my mouth to her folds. She tastes sweet, fresh and tantalising. She gasps so loudly you'd be able to hear her from outside. I work my tongue across her clit, biting and sucking on her most sensitive areas. Her sweet breathy moans echo around the room when I replace my fingers with my tongue and plunge into her. She cries out and drives her face into the mattress.

Fucking christ she's so beautiful.

I hoist her tighs around my neck so her legs are dangling off my shoulders and surge deeper tasting her arousal, she thrashes on the sheets, clawing the pillows with her tiny hands. I remove my tongue quickly and bite on her clit before quickly sucking to ease the throb.

"Blaze," She cries, "I'm... I'm so close... I'm going to..." She gasps again as I quicken the attack on her nerves.

"It's okay Butterfly, come for me, sweetheart." I rasp against her flesh, it sends her over the edge and she clutches my head with her tied hands. I watch as she comes down from her high, eyes shut tight, breast moving up and down with her pants. A layer of sweat coats her soft skin and when she opens her eyes, a smile that will forever be ingrained into my memories tugs on her swollen lips. Her flush makes her glow under the light that reflects off the thick snow outside the window.

I untie her hands sensually and kiss the inside of each wrist as her head lulls tiredly. I throw the ribbon onto the mattress and pull her into my arms, her eyelids flicker against her blue irises. I stare down at the beauty in my arms and press a kiss to her temple.

"Are you okay? Was that okay?" I whisper, drawing the duvet around us.

"More than." She whispers, nuzzling against my skin, "Thank you." She says before she slumps into a quiet sleep, her breathing even against my peck. I kiss her gently on the temple before laying us down and pulling her against me.

In this moment I realise there's no one I could ever love more than the girl who saved me and makes me smile every moment of every day.

Fucking fuck.

Okay, first things first... imma go hide. No judging here, this was my first time writing some slightly harder smut. I barley wrote any for TTS but man I really wanted to for Blaze and Atlas so I was like fuck it. Imma write some smut. If it's awfully shit I apologise now and just skim over it 😂

Also I know I said on my instagram that I would relate two chapters but I'm afraid it's only one today! This is the longest chapter in the whole book 5,100 words 😳 So I'm kinda worn out after writing all that hahaha.

Anyway if you did enjoy the chapter and found it bearable please hit that star! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Imma go hide under a rock now! Byeeee 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224 6 28
Bailey Summers, a new student at a problematic school. Between the struggles of trying to fit in whilst beind a desperate people pleaser, he finds hi...
63K 2K 55
Belong To You: Acquainted Series BOOK II At a very young age Alice Fox lost her mother and with no father or family around she was adopted and taken...
817 57 30
Scarlet just wants to be left alone and finish high school as she moved away from her home. People at her old school saw her as odd and she only had...
48.3K 3.3K 26
"Sometimes you have to learn to love yourself before you can love someone else." Ellie Sparks stands out in a crowd... in all the wrong ways. From bi...