Goldberg

By nowikugo

After being diagnosed quirkless, Izuku's father didn't take it too well. The stress grew too much for Inko. B... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 10

13.6K 479 186
By nowikugo

≡Izuku POV≡

As we walked into the large dome building, I was awestruck by just how big it was. There were different terrains ranging from landslides, earthquakes, floods, fir-

I quickly looked away from that area as I felt a shiver run down my spine.

I continued to marvel at the different areas as Thirteen lectured 1A on responsible quirk use. Of course, I don't need to pay attention to that, I don't have a quirk to misuse.

"Hey, Izu, you ok?" Kacchan leaned down and whispered beside me with concern lacing his voice. His face was still in his "public scowl" that he wears whenever he isn't at home or alone with me, but his eyes were softened as we made eye contact.

"Yeah, I'm good. I don't think I need to test anything over there so I should be fine. By the way, are there any quirks I should avoid?" I asked, looking around the class.

"Other than mine, there's that half n' half bastard who has half ice half fire, but he doesn't seem to use his fire side. The only other I can think of is maybe glasses with his engines, but there's only flames when he does a big, flashy move."

"Looks like someone has been doing their homework on their new classmates," I giggled, putting my hand over my mouth to muffle the noise.

"Shut up!" He whisper hissed, "Why are you even still here? You don't need to listen to this lecture, go play with your toys."

"Oh yeah, I'll see you later," I did a quick pat on his shoulder and began walking over to the flood zone.

I walked past the fountain, almost as soon as I passed it, a cold chill ran down my spine.

On instinct, I turned around to see what it was.

There, only 2 meters away from me, a weird purple cloud began to form and expand. It blocked out my view of what was happening and I could barely see a student point over and Shota prepare his capture scarf.

Yeah, this can't be good.

I watched as Shota jumped down and Thirteen started yelling at students. Next thing I knew, the purple mist vanished revealing at least 100 villains, a fighting Shota, a class being surrounded by the warp gates, and a really crusty looking guy with a bunch of hands beside some sort of bird monster thing.

Well, this is... convenient.

I realized I hadn't been noticed yet, but it was only a matter of time before a villain turned and saw me. I quickly pulled out a small remote and clicked one of the buttons. When I looked back down at myself, I was completely invisible, even my clothes.

Invisible 'cloak', working.

I took out a small box and grabbed the 2 sides. I hid it behind the fountain and stretched it out, expanding it into a suitcase full of inventions.

Compressible suitcase, working.

I realized I had no idea what I was doing and was a reckless idiot as I grabbed my escrima sticks.

I guess it's a good thing I decided to come and test them out too.

I used my remote and turned my sticks invisible as well and compressed the suitcase again.

I looked back out to assess the situation.

Looks like Erasure is totally kicking ass, but his stamina won't last long enough. The students are scattered around but a few are with an injured Thirteen at the front. Oh, look at that, Iida just booked it out here, probably to get help.

I stopped my train of thought when the warp gate came back and appeared near the crusty guy and bird thing. They began to talk, basically spilling their entire plan.

So, basically, they came to kill Ass Might, but he isn't here. And they made this bird thing called Nomu that is supposed to kill him? Seems like this crusty guy is the leader, but the Nomu thing is the powerhouse and the warp guy, Kurogiri, could be troublesome with his quirk.

So, who the hell do I attack first? There is no guarantee this cloak will hold up and if it will actually help me as much as I want, but, what other option do I have?

I slowly and quietly stand up and start walking over.

This feels so weird that I'm just walking up behind them and they can't see me.

Making sure not to make a single sound, I take a few steps back, a deep breath, and start soundlessly running up to them.

I reel my arms up and back and jump in the air. Right before I land on Nomu's shoulders, I jab my escrima sticks into it's exposed brain and electrocute the shit out of it.

The creature makes an ear shattering shriek that quickly gets the 2 other's attention.

"What the hell?! What's wrong with it?!" The crusty guy asks as he begins scratching his neck.

Once the sticks are both out of power, I jump off, scooping as much brain with me as possible. I quickly click the buttons to speed up the charging rate as it soaks up the sun.

I soundlessly run back over to the fountain as the Nomu falls to the ground, limp.

"What the hell is wrong with Nomu?! Kurogiri! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" He screamed with a voice that sounded as dry as his skin.

He really needs some water, lotion, and chapstick.

"Tomura, please, calm yourself," the warp man said.

"DIEE!!" A loud, familiar voice rang out followed by the pops of pre explosions. I quickly looked away from Kacchan as he tackled the warp man to the ground.

I quickly recovered and ran toward Tomura and jabbed his kidneys with my escrima sticks and shocked him at half power, not wanting to kill him.

He screamed as the electricity coursed through his veins. When the power was half out, I pulled away and let him fall down to the ground.

I looked around the USJ to see Erasure finishing up the last few villains with a few students while the others gathered at the entrance.

"Where the hell are you, Izu?" Kacchan asked as he looked around for me.

"Yo! Bakugo! That take down was totally awesome!" Kaminari yelled as he started running over.

"Oh, sorry," I giggled as I turned my invisible cloak off. "Forgot about this."

Kaminari shrieked seeing me randomly appear, but quickly recovered as he smiled.

"Whoa! Izuku, was that you who took down those 2 villains?!" He asked with stars basically in his eyes.

"You bet your ass he was," Kacchan smirked, making me fidget from the praise.

"Is your quirk like invisibility? Wait no, it has to be some sort of electrocution quirk. Then how were you invisible? Wait! Do you have 2 quirks?!" He gaped.

I wish.

"Uhh- no... I just used some of my inventions I was going to test here... no quirk needed..." I mumbled the last part.

"Stop looking so embarrassed Izu, you were totally badass," Kacchan said as he shifted on the mist man. "You were even cooler than you were at the sludge incident," he chuckled.

"Wait, sludge incident? Like the one a few months back that All Might took care of? I didn't know there were any civilians there," Kaminari said, stroking his chin as he tried to remember.

"That ass hat didn't do shit," Kacchan scoffed. "That was all Izu's doing, he just came at the end and took the credit and was a total bitch to us."

"What..? All Might did that..?" Kaminari asked with a frown coming across his face.

"Calm down Kacchan, I'm sure you give him enough hell when you're in his class for the both of us," I put a hand on his shoulder and he looked at me with a frown. I knew he wanted to argue but he stopped himself in favor of apologizing.

"I'm sorry about using my quirk earlier, I didn't know you were here, you know, because you were invisible," he mumbled towards me, trying and failing to keep his voice low enough so Kaminari didn't hear, although he was decent enough to give us a little privacy and take a few steps back.

"It's ok, I looked away fast enough to not see anything but the smoke after. Besides, I have to start to get over my fear if I want to work beside you and call you my equal," I shot him a big smile that he returned with a small one.

"Guys, look out!" Kaminari yelled as a purple portal opened up under us. I quickly grabbed Kacchan just as he started sinking and jumped back with him.

"Too bad, you two are rather interesting, I'm sure we'll be seeing eachother again. Tell All Might we say hi," Kurogiri said as he dropped through the portal with Shigaraki and vanished.

"Well, fuck."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.8K 45
_-โ™ฅโœง~โ† *โ†ž~โœงโ™ฅ-_โ€ƒ Izuku Midoriya was happy with his life for the most part. He had a great mom and mostly great friends. (Ahem-- Bakugou) There were alw...
824K 23.2K 28
Izuku Midoriya had enough from life, everyone was telling him how useless he was. His mother stopped looking at him. His best friend bullies him. He...
4.5K 156 14
Izuku was always the brightest child in Class 1A. But as they always say 'The Saddest People Smile the Brightest'. Izuku had always felt left out fro...
72.6K 2.9K 17
When there was nothing you could do to express yourself, what would you do? That was something Izuku was struggling for years. His quirk didn't make...