Blade's Edge || Deception Boo...

By Astaroth_312

After leaving Camp Half-Blood last summer with her enemy, Luke Castellan, Clarianna Sinclair has played a dan... More

Foreword
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Day Before Tomorrow
Chapter 2: The Day Before Tomorrow
Chapter 3: Reunion
Chapter 4: Reunion
Chapter 5: Reunion
Chapter 6: The Warning
Chapter 7: The Dreaded Game
Chapter 8: The Quest Begins
Chapter 9: Meeting in the Stateroom Pt.1
Chapter 10: Meeting In the Stateroom Pt.2
Chapter 11: Initiation
Chapter 12: The First Fracture
Chapter 13: Strained Reconciliation
Chapter 14: A Twist in the Web
Chapter 15: Flight Pt.1
Chapter 16: Flight Pt. 2
Chapter 17: Uncertainty
Chapter 18: Convening in Olympus Pt. 1
Chapter 19: Council Meeting Pt. 2
Chapter 20: Sparks Pt. 1
Chapter 21: Sparks Pt. 2
Chapter 22: Falling
Chapter 23: Tropical Fiesta Pt. 1
Chapter 24: Tropical Paradise Pt. 2
A/N, Updates, + Q&A
Chapter 25: In the Ruins of Othrys Pt.I
Chapter 26: In the Ruins of Othrys Pt.II
Chapter 27: Maze of Mirrors Pt.1
Chapter 28: Maze of Mirrors Pt. 2
Chapter 29: The Cliff
Chapter 30: Cobwebs and Sand
Chapter 31: Fracturing Secrets Pt.1
Chapter 32: Fracturing Secrets Pt.2
Chapter 33: The Bane of Olympus Pt. I
Chapter 34: The Bane of Olympus Pt. II
Chapter 35: Feline Fiasco Pt.1
Chapter 36: Feline Fiasco Pt. II
Chapter 37: Beneath the Drifting Snow
Chapter 38: A Promise of Boba
Holiday Special:
Chapter 39: Smoke and Shadows Pt. I
Chapter 40: Smoke and Shadows Pt. II
Chapter 41: Eternal Starlight
Chapter 42: God-given Headaches
Chapter 43: An Overdue Conversation
Chapter 44: Betrayal
Chapter 45: The Claraphim Star Pt.I
Chapter 46: The Claraphim Star Pt.II
Chapter 47: End of the Beginning
Epilogue
A/N
A/N II

Q + A

201 13 88
By Astaroth_312

Clarianna: Luke, are you sure this is a good idea? 

Luke: What do you mean? It's a brilliant idea! We're hijacking this Q + A! 

Clarianna: You do realize though that this isn't any simple prank or mischief-making right? She can literally kill you with two words. 

Luke:  . . .  Oh, right. But it's the risk that makes everything worth it!

Clarianna: . . .

Luke: Ri, don't be such a spoil sport. 

Clarianna: . . . 

Luke: You're no fun. Anyways, welcome everyone, to the first Q + A about yours truely! I'm your host, Luke, son of the Worst Father in the Universe, and this is my girlfriend, Rianna, daughter of the Witch and Magic goddess. 

Aeryndyl: . . . What are you doing? And how the hell did you break through the fourth wall?

Luke: Oh shit, we're dead. 

Aeryndyl: . . . C-sorry, Rianna, what did you do? 

Clarianna: My mother's Hecate. It's your fault you made me a daughter of Hecate and the strongest one ever. 

Aeryndyl: . . . Fine. Whatever. Let's just get started with this Q + A since you guys aren't going anywhere. I'll figure out how to punish you later. 

Luke:  . . . Can I be the host though? 

Aeryndyl: No. 

⬇️

This is kinda irrelevant but I seriously want to know. Is Aeryndyl your actual name? Or is it a pen name? Cuz that sounds like an elf name and if it's your actual name, that would be so cool.

Aeryndyl: It's actually just a pen name. My actual name is Luna. 

Luke: What??? You've been lying to us ALL THIS TIME???

Clarianna: . . . 

Aeryndyl: ACtUaLly. It's just a pen name. Like how Cassandra Clare's real name isn't actually that. I don't see it as lying. 

Luke: . . .  

What are your favourite books and\or movies?
Clarianna: Anything and everything. Books, books, and more books. 

Aeryndyl: I agree with Rianna. And, uh . . . maybe Crescent City by Sarah J. Maas at the moment? And of course, Percy Jackson. As for movies . . . probably anything from Marvel. Doctor Strange is my fav though. 

Luke: You read? I though Ri was the only bookworm around here. And Annabeth. 

Aeryndyl: If I didn't read, how the hell would your girlfriend be here? 

Who's your favourite marvel character?

Aeryndyl: Doctor Strange or Loki

Clarianna: Wanda  

Luke: Loki

Aeryndyl: . . . Expected. 

If you could dye your hair any colour what would it be?

Aeryndyl: I think I'd go with dark chestnut brown with red undertones. Or black with red highlights. 

Clarianna: Raven black. And like a few streaks of white highlights. 

Luke: I like my hair blond, thank you very - Wait, what? Ri, you'd dye your hair black with white highlights? 

Clarianna: Yup. 

Luke: On second thought, you'd actually look . . . 

Aeryndyl: Choose your next words very carefully. 

Luke: No, I'm serious. Ri, you'd look very witch-ly. 

Clarianna: That's the point. *Takes a peek at the next question* But because you even hesited, here. *Knocks him out with magic* 

Aeryndyl: Cla-Ri! What was that for? *Looks at next question* Oh. 

Why did you choose the name 'Clarianna' and her being the daughter of Hecate as this fanfics protagonist? Any thoughts on her as a character?

Clarianna: I think it's pretty obvious. Clari is from Claire, which means light. Rianna is derived from the Welsh name Rhiannon, which means goddess. Not that I'm calling myself a goddess, but you can't deny that I have a lot of magic and power. The light part is confusing though, since my forte is shadow. 

Aeryndyl:  . . . Wow. I swear to the gods, none of this crossed my mind. I just thought, I need a daughter of Hecate (because I love Hecate and she's my favorite goddess right along with Artemis and Athena but a child of either would be too weird for this) and since Hecate is like the witch goddess, I was like. . .witchy, magical names. . . . Clarianna! Yup, that works. 

Clarianna: Seriously? That's it? No hidden meanings, or whatever? 

Aeryndyl: No, sorry. 

Luke: Ugh, did you seriously have to? 

Clarianna: Yes. 

Luke: *sigh* Did I miss anything? 

Clarianna: "Any thoughts on me as a character?" 

Luke: Oh. Of course. You're a nightmarish she-devil-

Clarianna: I'm going to smack you again

Luke: -that is too smart, strong, beautiful, and amazing for your own good. And I love you. 

Aeryndyl: *third-wheeling*

Favourite Greek God/ Goddess/ Character? And why? 

Aeryndyl: Hecate, Artemis, Athena because go goddesses, and Zeus sucks, and my favorite character is- 

Luke: Me. She likes me the best. 

Clarianna: No, she likes me. I'm the main character. 

Aeryndyl: -Nico

Luke and Clarianna: WHAT???

What's your spirit animal?

Aeryndyl: Wolf

Clarianna: Wolf 

Luke: I have no idea. 

Aeryndyl: Guys, put Luke's spirit animal in the comments. 

If you could choose any sexuality and gender what would it be?

Aeryndyl: I'd choose to be me (she/her) because it's me. But I honestly don't know. 

Clarianna: I don't know. I'd still be me. (she/her)

Luke: I love myself. I mean, who doesn't love me? 

Aeryndyl + Clarianna: . . . I guess we can't argue with that. 

Is Nicole and Alabaster a thing? 

Clarianna: Yes

Aeryndyl: Maybe

Luke: What? Since when were Nicole and Alabaster a thing? 

Clarianna: Since forever. You're just blind. 

Plz also explain those purple hearts. If there is anything to be explained 🙄. And if the answer is yes, what other groups do you listen to/stan? 

Aeryndyl: OMG. Of all the questions I expected. My answer is YES. YES BORAHAE. But BTS isn't my ult, it's TXT and then Stray Kids. But I do stan them, as well as NCT, EXO, Wanna One, SuperM, and Got7. As for the groups I listen to, well, they're all over the place. Cuz I'm a multi. 

Clarianna + Luke: . . . 

How much creative Writing works have you written aside from this fanfic?

Aeryndyl: I have another PJO fanfic on wattpad, which is my Nico di Angelo one that's currently on hold (sorry guys). I'm also working on my own story, also fantasy, but I don't know if and when I'll publish that since it's all over the place. I'm just sticking to fanfiction right now, but privately, I have quite a lot. 

Clarianna: Am I in the Nico di Angelo one? 

Aeryndyl: I'm not answering that question. 

Luke: What about me? 

Aeryndyl: Also not answering that question. 

Clarianna: We're dead, aren't we? 

Aeryndyl: Not answering. 

What piece of writing/film impacted you as a person? And how did it do so?

Aeryndyl: Hmmm. . . I don't know because I'm pretty sure every book I read that had a strong female lead and very important themes like friendship, loyalty, female independance, justice and equity, etc, had an impact on me. I'm going to assume classics, so Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit, The Call of the Wild, Alice in Wonderland, Mulan (the real, Chinese one, not Disney), the Little Prince, and The Outsiders. There's more, but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. 

Clarianna: Don't forget Percy Jackson. 

Luke: You mean Peter Johnson. 

Clarianna: No, what the f*ck. 

Aeryndyl: Of course, Percy Jackson. And Luke, no. Just no. 

What inspired you to start this fanfic in the first place? And when?

Luke: Her love for me, of course. 

Aeryndyl: Sure. Let's leave it at that. And I started this last year when lockdown hit Canada, during March break. 

What happened to the power that Thanatos gave Rianna in the first book? 

When we get to the final book are u going to end it the 'same' as in the last Olympian? as Luke 😵.

Clarianna: What power?

Luke: I die? 

Aeryndyl: Where did the questions come from? These fangirls/fanboys have a crazy imagination. They must be on magic mushrooms. I have no idea what this is about. *Throws both in recyling bin* Okay, moving on. 

Why do you 'write'? What drives you to do so? What does writing mean to you? 

Aeryndyl: Ooo, this one's hard. I suppose I write because it allows me to step beyond physical boundaries. For me, writing is an escape, a means to do more, as well as a hobby that I enjoy. So I guess I write because it gives me freedom. 

Clarianna: That's very sweet. 

Luke: Hmm. Are you sure it's not just because you have too many crushes on fictional characters? 

Aeryndyl: Shut up, Luke. You're ruining the mood. 

Any advice for future writers out there? 

Clarianna: Yes. You have to make sure you have everything planned out, from your characters to your plot to your themes. Plan it out, so you don't get stuck in the middle of the book or lose sight of the end and spend dozens of pages on useless stuff. Plan it out. 

Luke: What? No! Just start writing! Forget about the plan, just do it. 

Aeryndyl: Honestly, they're both right. It depends on you as a person, your work ethic, and what works for you. Some people can just start writing. I can't do that. Whenever I get an idea, I have to flesh it out first and plan stuff (though defintely not as meticulously as Ri) before I write. But the most important is to just start writing . I'm with Luke on this one. Don't overthink it, just start. 

Luke: What's the next - Is that it? 

Clarianna: Yep. That's the last of them.

Aeryndyl: Oh, it is. Well. you two better haul ass back through the fourth wall because you have stuff to do. 

Luke: We  . . . have . . . stuff . . . to do? 

Aeryndyl: Yes, you have stuff to do. 

Clarianna: *mutters* You mean pain to experience. Death. The fun stuff

Aeryndyl: What? No way, of course, not!  

Luke: . . . 

Clarianna:  . . . 

Aeryndyl: Stop looking at me like that. Go, go, go. Q + A's over! Thanks for hanging out with us and all those questions! I love you guys, and bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 280 26
Percy Jackson, A Twelve year old boy succumbed to the world of lies and pain is led to light of truth where he meets his family by his family he thou...
667K 8.3K 24
Percy Jackson has been betrayed. After his new half brother frames him for everything at camp, he was shunned by the other campers, even Chiron. His...
114K 4.2K 20
please don't take that sinner from me. percy jackson & the olympians ( the lightning thief - the last olympian ) female oc x luke castellan © tearsr...
809K 13.4K 35
Percy Jackson was finally able to lay low and have a peaceful life for once. The war with Gaea and the Giants was over, and Percy was excited to have...