Loud House: Omni-Force

By omegacrow-nexus

(A Loud house x Ben 10 Ultimate Alien crossover) Ben fights an unknown being who then causes a DNA rupture in... More

Chapter 1: An Unknown Being and A Wave of Unstable DNA Rupture.
Chapter 2: The Loud Siblings meet Ben 10 part 1
Chapter 3: The Loud Siblings meet Ben 10 part 2
Chapter 4: The Loud Siblings meet Ben 10 final part
Chapter 5: The Mysterious Alien, Lisa's plan: Project Omni-force
Chapter 6: Omnitrix Training
Chapter 7: Combat Training
Chapter 8: Azmuth's Message-Enemies in High Places
Chapter 9: Preparing for Battle- A Chaotic Event
Chapter 10: Ben vs Vulkanus
Chapter 11: Joy & Fear comes to royal woods
Chapter 12: Enter the Circus of Madness
Chapter 13: Bring down the Curtain
Chapter 14: A New place to Stay, Sid's Gauntlet.
Chapter 15: Possessed by the Machine
Chapter 16: Ghosts & Machinery
Chapter 17: Techadon Sid on a rampage, A ghost appears
Chapter 19: Shocking News, Reveal & A familiar Enemy
Chapter 20: Dial A for Animo Pt 1
Author's Note
Chapter 21: Dial A for Animo Pt 2

Chapter 18: Two Monsters fight, A shocking conclusion

546 13 17
By omegacrow-nexus

Within the basement, Diamondhead, Lori (Terraspin), Lisa (Brainstorm), Lynn (Fourarms) and Ronnie were shocked by the fact that Haiku was a Ghostfreak. How did that happen? Haiku wasn't bitten, scratched and exposed to the DNA rupture wave as her suit was still intact. Then Diamondhead thought about it... The Mansion of No Return, The history of Haiku's Great times 3 grandmother & how she was heartbroken by her husband leaving her, the madness she endured, the Curse, her death, the disappearance of people who trespassed on her home, the hauntings, etc.

It wasn't the work of just ghosts as the hero of aliens thought, Haiku's grandmother was an Ectonurite.... the DNA passed down from her family down to Haiku herself.

Speaking of whom, Ghostfreak Haiku was sending a haunting stare to the Techadon possessed Sid.

Ghostfreak Haiku: You have defiled my grandmother's sacred home and you shall pay for your actions, You mechanical monstrosity.

Sid: Oh yeah?! Try me!

Ghostfreak Haiku forms tentacles from her abdomen, firing a dark violet blue energy blast at Sid, who blocks it with her energy shield but the beam soon overwhelmed her as she was blasted against the wall.

Sid: Aaaaggghh!!

Ronnie Anne: Sid!

Ronnie Anne tries to run to help her friend but Lucy (Ghostfreak) blocks her path.

Lucy (Ghostfreak): Don't interfere, you'll get hurt.

Ronnie Anne: But-

Lori (Terraspin): Lucy's right.... we can't have you caught in the crossfire.

Lynn (Fourarms): Yeah, you'll end up getting to hurt than to help, Ronnie Anne.

Ronnie Anne: I'm not helpless, you know?!

Lisa (Brainstorm): That may be so but we cannot risk you getting injured.

Ronnie Anne groaned as Diamondhead, Lori (Terraspin), Lynn (Fourarms) and Lisa (Brainstorm) head to the fight while Lucy (Ghostfreak) stays with the Hispanic teen to protect her. Meanwhile, The Techadon possessed Sid came out of the rubble growling as she came charging straight at Ghostfreak Haiku, delivering strong strikes but the ghostly goth was evading them swiftly while striking Sid with her claws.

Sid then fires a big red laser blast at Ghostfreak Haiku, sending her crashing into the group of armor suits and mannequins. Sid fires more lasers at Ghostfreak Haiku, who avoided it as the armor suits and mannequins got destroyed, Ghostfreak Haiku then forms dark violet blue energy in her hands as the destroyed armor suits and mannequins begun to shake & rise like the dead, swarming Sid as the Techadon empowered Chang with great force levels them into rubble.

Sid: Nice try but you'll have to do better than that to beat me!!!

Forming an energy sword and shield, Sid lunges at Ghostfreak Haiku only to get tackled by Lynn (Fourarms) with Diamondhead, Lisa (Brainstorm) & Lori (Terraspin) following.

Lynn (Fourarms): (putting Sid in a headlock) Hey Cyborg Chang, remember us?!

Sid: Grrrrrr...!!! Get off!!

Sid then hits Lynn (Fourarms) with her shield arm repeatedly until she made the alien athlete let go of her and delivers a knee to the face to knock her against the walls.

Sid: Is that it?! I'm just getting started-Aaaaagggghhhh!!!!

Sid was hit by a combination of high wind gusts and electricity by Lori (Terraspin) and Lisa (Brainstorm), dealing out damage to the Techadon armor.

Lori (Terraspin): Give her everything you got!

Lisa (Brainstorm): I'm currently doing so, first eldest sibling!

They increased their attack to add more damage to the Techadon possessed Sid, who screamed in pain but soon let out a loud roar as red energy formed around her.

Sid: GO AWAY!!!!

Sid released an expanding red barrier which collided with Lori (Terraspin) and Lisa (Brainstorm) on great impact, knocking them down as they transformed back to their human form, unconscious.

Sid stomps towards the two unconscious loud sisters with a demented smile, the damage from the attacks disappearing as her armor was fixing itself already. She was about to slay the unconscious Lori and Lisa but was blasted away by crystal shards, courtesy of Diamondhead as Sid was backed against the wall. Diamondhead then forms swords from his hands as he counters Sid's energy blade, trading sword strikes to one another.

Sid: Not bad, not bad at all. I wonder what people will say if I managed to defeat the Great Ben 10?!

Diamondhead: One, if I had a dollar for every time someone said that to me, I'd be rich. And Two, you're not a villain, Sid! It's the armor, you need to snap out of it!

Sid: (angry) Shut up!

Sid tries to push Diamondhead back. The Crystal Alien avoided the next sword strike and slashes Sid across the chest twice before avoided her shield arm and firing Crystal shards at Sid.

Sid: Aaagghh!! You're really getting on my nerves with those sharp crystals!!!

Sid then shot a huge blast which Diamondhead blocked with his Crystal blades but the Techadon Chang increased the size and power of the blast to send Diamondhead crashing into the walls through multiple rooms.

Sid was then tackled by Lynn (Fourarms), who was unloading on the Techadon possessed girl with solid haymakers, knocking Sid left and right. Sid begins to fight back with her own heavy offense as the two titans were hammering away with immense force at one another to overcome the other.

Lynn (Fourarms): Sid, either you snap out of what this machine is brainwashing you to do or I'll break you out of that armor myself!!!

Sid: Never!! I won't let you take away what's mine! You can have four arms, six arms, eight arms or ten arms & it still won't be enough to stop me!!!!

Activating her jet boots, Sid flies up while gripping Lynn (Fourarms) by her midsection and begins to smash her into various sides of the basement, being walls, the ground, the objects and finally the ceiling as Lynn (Fourarms) let out pained grunts while Sid fires a large red beam to shoot Lynn (Fourarms) through the ceiling and upstairs as it was revealed that Lynn (Fourarms) crashed into the dining room and fell onto the table, breaking in two and changing back to her normal form with a groan before losing consciousness.

Downstairs, Sid's maniacal grin grew as she started to laugh.

Sid: Hehehehe.... Hahahahahaha! Ahahahahahahaha!! This is great! This is so GREAT!!! I'm getting stronger and stronger!! This is absolutely amazing!!! But.... The fun's not over yet....

Sid looks around the destruction she caused in the basement followed by the unconscious Lori and Lisa, No sign of Lynn and Ben, probably taken down too she thought. She knows the others are upstairs but would get to them later, Sid now sets her sights on Ronnie Anne, who was guarded by Lucy (Ghostfreak). But before she could get to the two, she felt tentacles wrapped around her neck, arms and midsection as Ghostfreak Haiku was looming over the Techadon Chang.

Ghostfreak Haiku: Unforgivable.... Unforgivable....!

Tightening the grip on Sid, Ghostfreak Haiku proceeds to lift her up with her tentacles and slammed Sid into the ground and walls repeatedly until she threw her across the room. Sid grunts as she slowly got up to glare at the ghostly goth approaching her.

Sid: Ok then... if it's a fight you want, then it's a fight you'll get!!!

Turning her arms into cannons, Sid shoots a stream of red laser blasts at Ghostfreak Haiku, who proceeds to avoid the shots and flies straight to Sid, slashing her across the chest followed by more claw strikes.

Sid stumbled back a bit and fights back against the Ectonurite Goth, both trading attacks with each other. The Techadon possessed Sid forms a sword of red energy to slash away at Ghostfreak Haiku.

Ghostfreak Haiku: Ngh!

Sid: Hahahahahahahahahaha!!

As Sid was about to cut Ghostfreak Haiku in two, the Ectonurite Goth activated her power to turn intangible and let Sid's attack go right through her.

Sid: What the?!

Ghostfreak Haiku reforms and blasts Sid away. But before Sid could hit the wall, she was ensnared by the tentacles of the Ectonurite Goth as she readies her bone claws which started to elongated and sharpened even more as she brought Sid towards her and gave her a gatling of claw attacks to pierce the Techadon's armor.

Sid: Aaaagghhh!! AAAAAAAAHH!!

After the gatling attacks, Sid was dropped to the ground as Ghostfreak Haiku looms over her. Sid breathes heavily & growled as she slowly got to her feet, the major damage she got from Ghostfreak Haiku showing but the Techadon's armor begins to repair itself in seconds until Sid's mechanical body was fully repaired with a Techadon helmet adorning Sid's head.

Sid: Now I'm really angry.... I'm not gonna let you get the drop on me again!

Ghostfreak Haiku: We'll see about that....

The two lunged at each other.

Ronnie Anne and Lucy (Ghostfreak) was watching this fight from the sidelines, The Hispanic tomboy's eyes widened in shock at the fight between Sid and Haiku, no.... a fight between two monsters aiming to rip each other apart.

Ronnie Anne: No... No more...

Ronnie Anne runs towards the battlefield.

Lucy (Ghostfreak): Ronnie Anne, No!

She goes after her as Sid and Haiku continue to fight it out, Sid grabs Ghostfreak Haiku by the throat slams her repeatedly into the ground 10 times until she stopped while holding her in place to a laser beam directly at the chest of the Ectonurite Goth.

Ghostfreak Haiku: Aaaaaaggghh!!!

Ghostfreak Haiku quickly acts as she uses her long ghostly tail to wrap itself around Sid's neck and was able to pull and get the Techadon possessed girl off her. Ghostfreak Haiku advances towards Sid, who fires another laser beam at her which the Ectonurite Goth counters with her own energy blast, creating a beam struggle for a moment as the blasts cancelled each other out in a shockwave stalemate while Ronnie Anne and Lucy (Ghostfreak) braced themselves for impact.

Ronnie Anne: This is getting out of hand! I have to put a stop to this and help Sid!

Lucy (Ghostfreak): No, you'll only put yourself in danger!

Ronnie Anne: I don't CARE! Sid's my friend and I'm going to help her no matter what!

She runs into the battlefield where Ghostfreak Haiku was about to attack Sid once more but stopped in her tracks as Ronnie Anne got between her and Sid.

Ronnie Anne: Haiku, stand down. Let me handle this.

Ghostfreak Haiku: Move aside, Ronnie Anne....

Ronnie Anne: Not happening. I'm not gonna sit back and watch you two kill each other! I'll talk to Sid, let me handle this!

Ghostfreak Haiku: Siiiiighhhhh.... fine, you get one chance.

Ronnie Anne heard groaning as she turns to see Sid slowly get up, shaking her head from the daze. Lucy (Ghostfreak) appeared by Ghostfreak Haiku's side as Ronnie Anne walks closer towards her possessed friend.

Lucy (Ghostfreak): Sigh....

Ghostfreak Haiku: I know.... if Ronnie Anne fails to get through to her, we'll have no choice....

Ronnie Anne: Sid, c'mon... I need you to listen to me, I'm not here to fight. I just here to talk.

Sid slowly got up to her feet to glare down at Ronnie Anne, who flinched a bit of the sight of Sid barely looking like herself and looking more like a mechanized killer titan but the Santiago tomboy refused to be intimidated so easily as she plans to reach her friend out from under the Techadon's influence.

Ronnie Anne: Sid... I know you're in there somewhere, you're stronger than this, you're stronger than this machine wearing you like a suit of clothes!

Sid: What are you talking about? I never felt better in my life, I feel like I can do anything with this power!

Ronnie Anne: That power isn't good, Sid! You need to get the armor off you, please understand! They'll be nothing of you left once the Techadon's influence consumes you completely!

Sid: (glares) Oh you'd like that, wouldn't you? You say you're my friend but you would want this armor for yourself if I took it off!!

Ronnie Anne: What? No! I wouldn't! Why would I want an armored suit that possesses you?! Listen-ack!

Sid grabs Ronnie Anne by the neck.

Sid: LIAR!!!

Sid lifts Ronnie Anne up to her level, readying a red laser in her right hand. But before she could attack, the ground shook underneath as large plants came out of the floor to ensnare Sid, who still has a hold on Ronnie Anne and her laser hand still active as Ben who was now Swampfire came out of the rubble in the next room.

Sid: GRRRRRRRR!! YOU!!!

Swampfire: Your friend is telling you the truth, Sid. You need to listen, my old bully Cash was in the same position you are, he nearly lost himself to the Techadon's influence but he got out of it, you can too!

Sid growled as she turns to Ronnie Anne with angry red eyes.

Sid: I knew this was a trick! You only want to take away the armor! You lied to me and I will make you PAY!!!!

Sid tries to get out of Swampfire's restraints to aim her laser hand at Ronnie Anne but the restraints were still holding onto her.

Ronnie Anne: S-Sid, you don't really  mean that! T-That's not you at all, THAT'S THE TECHADON TALKING!

Sid's eyes widened.

Ronnie Anne: You have to snap out of it, Sid! You're my best friend, please? Think about our friends and family back at Great Lakes City, your mom and dad & your sister Adelaide! What would they think or say if they saw you like this?! Please, stop this madness!

Then an image caught Sid's eye as she slowly turns to see a slightly broken mirror not too far from her. The Techadon possessed Sid then got a good, long look at herself in the mirror, looking at the reflection staring back at her.

Sid: (in her mind) Is that... me? Nonono... those aren't my eyes. My eyes don't look like that... my face... everything.... Where am I? What am I doing...?! That isn't me at all! That isn't me at all!!!

Sid: No....

Sid then releases Ronnie Anne as she dropped to the ground, holding her neck while coughing a bit. Swampfire releases Sid, who falls to her knees as tears started to fall down her face, sobbing in despair.

Sid: (sobs) R-Ronnie Anne, y-you're right!! What am I doing?! Sob... I'm acting like a total monster!!

Ronnie Anne: Sid, it's okay. You just need to get that armor off of you then it'll be over.

Sid: H-How?

Swampfire: You need to control it, concentrate & force the armor off you.

Sid: Sniff, Ok... I see that now.

Sid then tries to focus a red field surrounded her body in hopes to remove the Techadon armor from herself but suddenly the right arm of Sid shot out to blast Ronnie Anne, who dodged it in time.

Ronnie Anne: Sid?!

Sid: (holds her right arm back: shaking) S-Sorry, I'm trying to get it off! Aaaaaaggghhhh!!!

Sid begins to panic as she started to uncontrollably shoot laser beams everywhere as Ronnie Anne, Swampfire and the two Ghostfreak Goths were dodging and evading the blasts.

Ronnie Anne: What's going on?! I thought Sid was trying to remove the Techadon armor!

Swampfire: She's trying to but apparently, this machine ain't giving up without a fight! It's stronger than the previous ones I've faced back then!

Ronnie Anne: Sid, you need get the armor under control and remove it now!

Sid: (stops firing blasts and grips herself) Aaaghhh!! I'm t-trying but it won't c-come off!! Ngh!! Aaah!! Get off! Get it off me!!!

Sid was struggling while glowing red as she tries to keep herself from attacking the others, trying and failing to get the armor off of her. Backing away and struggling to remove the Techadon armor, Sid was groaning in pain and frustration as Ronnie Anne noticed that Sid was headed for a destroyed wall from a broken plasma Tv with large tube wires of electricity wiggling around like a horde of snakes.

Ronnie Anne: Sid watch out!

But it was too late as Sid collided with the destroyed wall, getting ensnared by the large tube wires, getting electrocuted.

Sid: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Ronnie Anne: Sid!!

Sid was screaming as she was getting electrocuted but the pain grew worse as one of the large tube wires struck the back of Sid's exposed neck/spinal cord.

Sid: (shrieks) AAAAAAAAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sid's pupils vanished as her eyes were completely red, her shrieks became more pained and distorted, her body shrouded in red energy and electricity while the silver tendrils of the Techadon armor started to sink into the back of Sid's neck with the shocking tube wires.

It now shows the inside of Sid's spinal cord as miniature nanite-like orbs charged with electricity were entering inside of Sid, traveling at an accelerated rate as the nanites and electricity were traveling through her bloodstream and melding with the cells.

Outside, Ghostfreak Haiku was slicing the large tube wires with her claws while tearing them off as the electricity soon shutdown & the shrieking ceased. Sid just stood there with an emotionless expression, eyes pure white and devoid of life with minor volts of electricity surrounding her as she fell to her knees and completely collapsed with a loud thud.

Ronnie Anne: SID!!

Ronnie Anne runs towards the fallen Chang teen as Swampfire and the two Ghostfreak Goths help remove the wires from her Techadon armored body.

Ronnie Anne: Sid, c'mon wake up! Please wake up!

Sid was not responding nor moving & breathing. Ronnie Anne heard groaning as she turns to see Lori and Lisa regaining consciousness while aching from the injuries they sustained from Sid.

Lori: Ugh... I feel like I got ran over by an 18 wheeler.... a million times.

Ronnie Anne: Lisa! Lori!

The two loud sisters turn to the Santiago tomboy, who looked like she was about to burst into tears but fought against it and the motionless Sid on the ground.

Lori: Ronnie Anne, what happened?!

Ronnie Anne: No time to explain, Sid's not breathing! Help me out here!

The two sisters run towards the group, wincing at the scorch mark at the back of Sid's neck. Lisa places two fingers on the side of the motionless Sid's neck, there was a pulse but it was weak.

Lisa: She's still alive but she needs to be treated fast or she'll expire.

Ronnie Anne: Then hurry! Get her upstairs!

Lori activated her omnitrix and transformed into Fourarms as she and Swampfire carefully lift Sid up to carry her upstairs with Lisa, Ronnie Anne and the two Ghostfreak Goths following behind them.

To be continued...

(Chapter 18 is finished! Please vote and comment on the chapter and let me know what you think of it! The battle came to an shocking end, literally shocking! Will Sid be okay? Find out next chapter, this is omegacrow-nexus fading to black.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

You & I By JCGW

Fanfiction

18.6K 221 13
Luna plugged her guitar into the amp and strummed once then held her hand up high in the air with the guitar pick in hand. "Sam! Are you ready?!" Lun...
2.7K 55 23
After quitting her job, Luna and her son move back in with Luna's parents and sisters I don't own The Loud House or its characters After the previo...
69K 910 12
When Ben Tennyson, the wielder of the Omnitrix, gets sent to a different universe, he ends up in a weird world where there are wizards and magic. Ben...
23K 284 19
In this story, Lincoln has to deal with a lot of crazy events, like family arguements, gang wars, and tragic losses. How will it end? Keep reading to...