"π’π‹πŽπ– 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍".

By SexualF3elings

RAPPER ONESHOTS. MATURE. More

𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐞 𝟏: ππŽπ‘ππ‡π”π.π‚πŽπŒ ᡇˣᡇ
𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐞 𝟐: 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 π…π„π„π‹πˆπ ᡇˣᡇ
𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐞 πŸ‘: 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐍𝐄𝐖 ᡇˣᡇ
𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐞 πŸ’: π€π‚π‘πŽπ’π’ ᡇˣᡇ
𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐞 πŸ“: 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 π“πˆπŒπ„ ᡇˣᡇ
𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐞 πŸ”: πƒπ€π˜ π’ππ„π‚πˆπ€π‹ ᡇˣᡇ
𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐞 πŸ•: πŸ•π€πŒ ᡇˣᡇ
𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐞 πŸ–: π‹πˆπ‹ 𝐀𝐒𝐒 π‚πŽπ’π“π”πŒπ„ ᡇˣᡇ
𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟎: 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐄 ᡍˣᡍ
𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟏: π˜πŽπ” ππŽπ“ ππŽπ”π“ πˆπ“ ᡇˣᡍ

𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐞 πŸ—: π…π‘π„π€πŠ 𝐈𝐍 π˜πŽπ” ᡇˣᡇ

15.7K 298 1.3K
By SexualF3elings

21NBA.🧘🏾‍♀️
( SHEYAA x KENTRELL )

baton rouge | beverly hills📍,
omniscient

                  "YOU HAVE A NICE DAY handsome." The female worker flirted, running her fingers through her curly lace front showing off her pretty smile. Kentrell laughed a little saying thank you, taking the bag that was full of erotic things. Then getting handed a receipt and left out the stores nearest exist.

Looking down at the receipt he saw a number and a name written on it. Throwing it right in the trash bin that came up. Not feeling himself today, so he thought he was bummy looking. Hoping the lady caught hints that he gay.

Kentrell had lingerie, fishnets, new vibrators and even a new dildo in this bag. He guesses the lady over looked that by his fineness... just seeing that he was wearing a all red tracksuit, not liking his face too much so he tended to wear masks where you could see only his eyes and some of his eyebrows and nose.

"Kennyyyy! i know that's yo bowlegged ass from anywhere."

He stopped in his tracks and sighed when the darkskin hugged him from behind before coming in front of him. "I'm not even that bowlegged, you needa' look in the mirror yoself and see who really bowlegged bitch." Smiling when his bestfriends own grin turned into a mug.

"Alright na. Nigga don't fuckin play wimme. I'll knee you in yo pussy. I gotta clear shot." Tyquain says, being nosey and looked in the bag. Sneaky grin coming up on his face, then glanced at Kentrell who rolled his eyes.

"Imma tune the fuck in tonight. Oh ma gawd. Ken you finna be so sexy." Admiring his friends beauty, "My dick already hard."

"Mhmm thank you. Don't watch me at yo job tho, they gon think you some typa pervert." He mumbled, looking down at tyquain who sucked his teeth. "Say are you jus gonna look at me and not say anythin."

"I'm jus takin in how good lookin you are." Coming close again, wrapping his arms around his waist and grabbing his ass. Playfully playing with his butt. Making kentrell laugh. "I don't care about these niggas, i must see how you get down-

"You'on wanna get on wit me tonight? I'll wait till you get off. Some of the people wanna know when you comin back." Raising his brows. Hoping to get a yes out of the other man.

Kentrell is a 'cam boy' he had a little addiction to showing off his body in a very sexual manner, so he liked displaying what he had to offer. Running a personal twitter a year ago and one of his videos went viral on the app, and he thought it would be a good idea if he got paid for it so he joined a cam website, sometimes making videos for his only fans. But having more fun when he went live, so he stuck on that.

He got turned on by the fact that other people got aroused seeing him get off or the raunchy photos he took. The money was just adding by the day, it was like a regular paying job that paid ten times better. Taking 'showing ass for a lil cash.' Seriously.

"Aye so whatchu say?" Eyes wandering tyquains body. About to be a tease to hopefully get his way. Since Ty's hands were still on his butt, he grabbed one hand and glides it over to the front of his sweats putting tyquains fingers right over his flower. Kentrell quite didn't give a fuck about the passer by's in this mall, if they saw they saw.

Tyquain bites the inside of his cheek. Looking where his hand was placed then back at kentrell. Of course he wouldn't say no to his friend but today he had to. The times they camed together, they had lots of fun. Identity hidden, due to him wearing ski masks in the lives.

"Mane i can't. I actually gotta date tonight wit ma first high payin sugar daddy." Thumbing his essence just to tease back, laughing when kentrell smacked his hand away. "Why you smack ma hand isn't that what you wanted."

"Not no more." Rolling his eyes, a little upset that ty can't join. "You don't even gotta do nun of this cus you know imma take care of you- you know what fuck you..Go get some money from them white pastry saggy balled-

"Kentrell shut the fuck up. I'll be on wit' you sooner or later. Na' go to our lovely condo and show that pretty lil body of yours off to thousands." He said while checking his watch, having to go back to his job before his break was over.

Kentrell sighed. If the man didn't join him soon he would beat his ass, respectfully. "Ight then. I'll see you later. Be safe. Love you."  Grinning a little when tyquain kissed his cheek.

"Always big bruh. I love you too."

With that they parted ways. Kentrell making his way to his vehicle quickly getting in and starting it, pulling out the lot. Thinking about which lingerie set he should wear, they all looked slutty and he started getting happy when he came down to which set to wear.

Since the building wasn't that far he made it right on time to his house. When he got inside he posted on his freak twitter that he would be going live really soon. It was nine something, so he had enough time to get prepared and make sure everything was straight.  Cheesing when his closets friends retweeting his post along with the thousands of people following him.

Grabbing a editable brownie that Tyquain made, finishing it up quickly while he setting up the macbook laptop on the website. Then stripping out of today's clothes; he felt so much better to be naked. If he had a choice between keeping clothes or staying bare for the rest of his life he would choose being bare. He loved his body so much, it was good that he got turned on by himself. Self love to the highest level. Thinking he was a piece of art.

All though his family didn't agree with him being explicit on social media he didn't care. He was twenty-two and grown. Kentrell was gonna do him regardless. If they didn't agree then they couldn't get the fuck on.

Kentrell always stayed on his streams with a mask on. His identity was already out there to majority of who follows him but he would say fifteen percent of his supporters knew his main accounts and the rest didn't know because it was kinda hard to find trell's main pages so they just kept up with his freak pages.

Saylildaddy. Was what he went by, he thought it sounded good. So the thousands that watched him called him lil daddy. And he ate that up.

Not really having to do nothing. Taking out the set that he was gonna wear. It was white. First putting on white thongs to match, Then the skin tight cut out lingerie. Finishing it off by putting on a white mask. Looking at himself in the mirror, liking what he saw so he snapped a couple of raunchy pictures. 

Show timeee!

He could already feel the editables kick in. Throwing his new toys on the bed, then starting the live. Humming when he saw people quickly come into the stream, he felt like he didn't even have to tell his other socials because over four thousand people joined.

"Say, y'all comin in hea' quickly..." Smiling at the camera, teasingly touching all over his body showing tonights outfit. "Y'all missed me? I brought some mo' lingerie fa' yall, i think i look sexy.."

user892829: tipped seventy dollars!

tyty108: I NEED YOU TA BRING THAT ASS TO THE FRONT!! BIG BOOTY ASS NIGGA

tyty108: you look sooooo good. i'm gettin my hooves ready

bigbootybitchestothefront: #sofine 🦍🦍💚

fatgoldielocs: sheeshhh

tayk47shawty: my bitch so beautiful ♥️

randomuser555: gaaaaaaaaaawdayum all white fits you so well [ tipped fifty dollars ]

pussyfairylikejhene: OUUUUWEEEE

beondick2.0: i licked my screen😩

_slimeyc: IM RUNNIN TO GET MY STRAP RN!!! IM DROOLIN

ickyvicky: yhu find i won't yhu lil dadddyyy

He couldn't stop cheesing at the comments that continued to roll in. Thanking them all at the super nice comments he was getting, he appreciated it. "I brought some new toys. But you guys can choose outta these two today." His soft voice spoke, "Ight so first i got this lil rose toy a lot of y'all recommended, second this pretty ass confetti dildooo."

Hoping they picked the dildo first. It was so cute to him. But if they picked the rose then that wouldn't be a problem, he liked catering sometimes.

Standing there for a minute or so seeing comments load in of what he should use first. Seeing a lot of the confetti toy, thank god his viewers had great choices. "Y'all jus wanna see me bounce on some dick huh?" Scanning the screen, chuckling when he saw a bunch of 'yes'.

"Y'all nasty and i luvvv' that."

SaintLikeLaurent: tipped seven-hundred dollars

"Hollon... oh ma gawd. Seven hundred dollas?!" Pinning this user as the top paying viewer, because this was his first time getting paid that amount on stream. His high paying tippers usually kept it in the four hundreds. "Thank you so much Saintlikelaurent'.. you're spoilin me already? Thank you daddy." Saying in a joking tone.

Not wasting any more of their time. He got up on the fluffy bed arching his back showcasing his ass to camera; slightly letting his thong show. "Ion know, i should keep my set on and tease the fuck outta y'all." Kentrell says, grabbing the warning lube from the side of the bed.

"I took some sexy pictures..should i even post them? Is y'all even bein' good enough fa' me?" Pushing his ass out more, turning his neck toward the macbook he saw the comments saying that they were being good for him and that he shouldn't tease. Loving that he had them all wrapped around his finger.

"Mmm, i guess y'all proved y'all selves a lil. But na' i must prove myself and give y'all what y'all want." Reaching his arm back and pulled his panties to the side to show off his soft brown waxed essence, complimentary clit piercing.

Taunting them a little more before sliding off his thongs still on all fours. Quickly thinking of what position he should use the toy in while squeezing the lube on his hand it then running it all over and humming when he softly started rubbing himself with two fingers. Since he had his back arched all the viewers could see a clear view and they already was going crazy.

His own wetness soonly coming the more played, whimpering when he went faster. Editable making him feel so relaxed touching on his flower while spreading his slicks everywhere, free hand reaching for the dildo.

Setting it under him, excitement raising. Getting cozy even more; he grabbed the base of it and rubbed the tip on his entrance until it felt right to push some inside him. Moaning as he did so, stretching himself open as he took more of the six inches soonly being met with his hand that was at the base.

Starting to slowly ride on it to take in the feeling, placing one hand in the bed while the other gripped the toy to make it stay steady. Gut growing hot. Feeling the slip dress coming up all the way making the rest of his ass pop out, eyes hanging low the more his walls gripped the toy, touching his gspot.

"Y'all enjoyin tha' show so far?"

~

In beverly hills there was Sheyaa, very known as the one and only '21 savage'. A celebrity, pursued in a rap career for years now.

He was chill for the most part, ever since he dropped his newest album he's been relaxing and enjoying life. That means he came across new things on his free time, and, he had a lot of that if he wasn't doing sold out shows and pop up's to colleges, touring some days with his friends that was well known rappers too. So when all that was over, he could go home and stay there for days just to feel 'regular' until he got booked again. Loving that for himself.

When he came across a tweet on twitter a couple months ago he was intrigued. Thank god for twitter. And he was hooked on this person since then, it wasn't anybody's business but he did want to keep this to himself and didn't want nobody to find out about it either.

This saylildaddy person made his dick stand at attention every single time he saw him. The videos and pictures he posted was so aesthetically arousing, that's exactly why he started joining his streams recently and he didn't see himself stopping any time soon. He wanted this lil nigga to himself, sure everybody did too but he seriously needed this man right now. But, he didn't even know what his face looked like without a mask..

Identifying as bisexual. He would say he's out but he didn't go telling people that, if they asked he wouldn't deny it but sometimes people forgets that he likes men after being with so many women so when they see him even having a conversation with another man that's not famous they blow it outta of proportion and there his ass go on the shade room.

...He was in a relationship currently with Mulatto who just changed it to Latto. Everything in the relationship was okay, he couldn't say it was the greatest. Alyssa made it clear that she didn't want to post him, she wanted to post little things about their relationship. Which he has no problem with most of the time..but when he constantly hears about other d-list ass celebrities hitting her up and her feeding into it made him feel iffy.

It had him solely believe that they were a couple just to be a couple, since they have social lives they really don't see eachother but when they do all they have is sex and some affection before one of them leaves again. There really was no substance.

Filling the small void with this man he kept up with. And he was gonna figure out who he really was eventually, meaning he's do his own research.

Currently watching him now, he sent seven hundred dollars a couple minutes ago. Thinking he deserves it with how sexy he looked tonight. This was his first time paying this mystery man. Biting his bottom lip, trying to push away the erection he had but couldn't due to watching him fuck himself with a toy.

"S-Shitttt!"

"Y'all s-see how wet i a-am, i like fuckin m-myself in f-front of y'allll."

"Fuckkk!"

Sheyaa's jaw clenching when his eyes was glued to the desktop screen. Watching the masked boy hardly throw back on the thing, quickening his pace by the minute. Wet squelches coming from his now sopping flower; loving the sounds he was making. He was so noisy.

Since he lived alone he wouldn't have worry about nobody disturbing him at the moment. Besides his assistant but she wasn't here, telling her she could leave for the rest of the night.

"It feels s-so fuckin good.."

His hand finding a way to his grey sweats taking his hard dick out, licking his lips when he started quickly tugging on it. Precum already oozing out his slit, causing a slicker ride. But it wasn't enough so he dribbled down on the length and groaned. Orbs still on the screen, taking hard pride to stroke his dick off watching him. Sitting back in the office chair, cocking his legs open. Mouth parted a bit, little breaths existing.

This nigga had him so turned on. He couldn't focus on anything else. The way he took control of the toy, the way he bounced it, the way he looked back at the camera felt like he was actually looking at you. The brownskin was hypnotic with his actions.

"I hope you touchin' yoself to me." He moaned, driving the dildo harder inside of himself. "That would be so sexy."

Sheyaa felt like he was talking to him. That only caused him to jack off quicker. Listening to the sweet loud moans, almost made sheyaa nut in those seconds. Keeping his composure because he didn't wanna nut so early.

Seeing the masked man turn laying flat out, spreading his legs open again only to throw his head back into the bed when he started to down his pace to slowly fuck himself. Sheyaa cussing under his breath, dick throbbing continuing to relive himself. Stomach tightening that more precum leaked from his tip adding a twist to his wrist, ready to cum.

"Oh ma' gawdddd!"

"I'm boutta c-cum."

Sheyaa showed the upmost attention to the head of his dick lowly moaning while he inched for his nut. "Shit bruh." He mutters, heart feeling like it was beating out of his chest.  Orbs now low and full of sexual high, seeing the mystery man say how much he loves cumming for them. But, sheyaa twisted his words and it was only right to imagine that he was talking to him. Wanting to be the one he cummed for-

And before he knew it he was nutting, blowing a breath. Seeing that him and the man came together. He finished milking his length for more, until he let that final load out. Cum sliding all down his dick, between his fingers. Hand absentmindedly slowing down. Feeling so satisfied watching this stream.

"Mhmmm, how'd y'all like it? I loved it.." Saying while calming down and getting himself together from the apparent orgasm. Sitting up and fixing his lingerie then looking at the screen.

Everybody praised him in the comments.

Sheyaa felt generous. So, he sent another seven hundred.

"Fuck...you must've really liked me playin wit myself Saint'. I hope you did wit all the money you blessed me wit tonight. Thank you again."

He loved it actually.

~

"How you tellin me to calm down? Bitch ma husband dm'd me!" Trell yelled in happiness, this shit was too good to be true. Rappers always hit him up but his favorite one in his inbox? oh he was excited. So he hurried up and called Taymor and Ben the second he saw it while running to Tyquains room.

"Ain' he datin that lil lightskin bitch?" Tyquain said.

"Oh you talkin bout shawty from rap game." Taymor laughed.

"She fine as hell tho." Ben added, "Thick as a bitch too." His other friend joe who was beside ben added.

It was three days after Kentrell's last stream and he wouldn't go live until next week. But he would be taking nudes for his only fans today. He may just go back to streaming tomorrow just because he loves the viewers. Usually he went live once a week. So he might surprise them with another stream.

"Say, like i can't believe 21 texted me." Looking at the message, that read.

'You fine as hell, angel'

He posted regular nigga shit on his mains. It was complete opposite from his freak pages.

"He called me angel..y'all think it's time fa' me to home wreck if he actually text me back?" Asking his friends, watching tyquain get up and sit on his lap to look at his phone and examine the message that sheyaa sent.

"Yeah." They said in unison.

"I already was plannin on it if he don't break up wit her before then." This alone made his day, he really couldn't wrap his mind around it that this rapper hit him up and and practically hit on him. "Cus fuck ha', i'll make him mines."

Ken felt like he was his biggest fan because he knew all his songs by heart, brought almost all his merch over the years, and went to numerous of his concerts. Friends knowing how much he had a liking for this man.

"And when you get him ask him to hook me up wit his rapper friends. And not the damn herbert." Taymor says, being dead ass serious.

Moving his fingers against the keyboard, thinking of many things to say. Big white smile on his face the entire time. Tyquain laughing at how geeked he looked. When he finally came up with something small, he had to keep it cool but also show energy.

thank you pa♥️

~

It was beyond sheyaa that he found kentrell's main less than a day. Being horny made him find it quicker. Cant really blame Sheyaa, he already dropped a band on him with no problem. And when he saw Kentrell without a mask he was even more... beautiful.

Refreshing his page again, actually seeing him post a new picture.

liked by •21savage, tyquainnn_, tayk47shawty, bbg.joe1x, ben10 and 7,594 others
GGkentrell angel♥️
        comments turned off

Sheyaa couldn't stop staring at the picture. The man is so fine. Having to exist off his page to stop staring.

His birthday was coming up and he decided to have a 90s themed 'FreakNik' party. Knowing it was gonna be the biggest party since he would be flying back to atlanta and hundreds of invites already went out. So he was ready to celebrate his birthday.

Sending a virtual invitation to Kentrell through email, wishing he could send him a physical invite but his team didn't have a address or p.o. box to send it to. All is fine. He just hoped he came.

Sheyaa thought it was doing too much in a way? He literally just found this mans socials a couple days ago and when he dm'd him he was honestly expecting for the boy to ignore him..But he didn't. And he was glad that Kentrell reached out.

They've been talking for days. It was a little surprising how it was nothing dry between them and he found it cute how Kentrell said that he was his only biggest fan and he planned to keep it that way. Taking in that he had a very bold personality. Getting good vibes, that invitation was sent with quickness.

When he was finished with a photoshoot for a magazine he made it home tired. Modeling for a bunch of perfectionist white people for hours had him wanting to sleep for the rest of the day.

Phone vibrating from a notification from twitter. When seeing it his eyes lit up from what was being said from this boys freak page.

'As some y'all know. Ion do birthdays and my birthday is next week. So in advance i'm gon do private facetime calls again, only for two of y'all that week. If you wanna be the lucky one you might wanna show me high numbers in ma cash app to be picked 🙄💚'

This was like great news. Wanting to be one of those that was picked, it would be an honor. Especially when Kentrell would figure out that it's his favorite celebrity. Finding it kinda funny when he thought about how his reaction would be.

Thinking of a price that should be sent, when he thought he added his number to the notes and sent him another grand on cash app. That's easy money. As he was doing that he got a message from kentrell off of instagram.

you really sent me a invitation??? i feel lucky as fuck

thank you sm. i'm most definitely comin, put me on that mf list. would i be able to meet you tho is the million dollar question

ofc. i wanna see you💀💀

mhm that's nice. can i invite my friends? or they need a invitation too

bring em

"Sheyaaaaa you here? Your assistant said you would be here!" Alyssa shouted in the house. Sheyaa stayed silent in the bed because she was gonna find her way to him. Hearing her footsteps coming closer while he payed more attention to texting kentrell.

*sent a photo*

Quickly opening it to see kentrell in the mirror with a pink mesh slip on with it slipped up a bit showing off his lace panties. Hiding to face with a green heart but you can tell that is it was him. Huffing since he was only able to view it once, loving what he saw. "Shit." When it came off the screen the man sent another text.

too early? i think i look good in pink

pink a amazin color on you.

"There you are."

Nonchalantly looking up from his phone, turning it off. Awkward smile coming up, "Yeah. Ian say nothin cus i know yo heavy footed ass would find me." He chuckled looking at lightskin who smile went flat.

"My feet ain't heav-

"You wear a size ten lyssa.. them thangs slap on the floor."

She put her things down and came up and slapped sheyaa arm hardly, taking it seriously because she hated when people talked about her rather large feet. Sheyaa laughing at her but she didn't find it funny.

"Lighten up a lil, damn."

~

Kentrell was a little upset, ''Ion know if i should wear some regular shit or somethin' slutty.'' Looking through the clothing racks, looking back at his friends who was looking for stuff for the rappers party.

''Wear somethin slutty. You gotta bawdy everybody should see, you'll be steppin on bitches neck." Taymor said, finding something that matched the theme.

Tyquain agrees, "He gon have that nigga droolin' at the sight of him."

"Say, i hope so..i'm actually gettin nervous. Like this shouldn't be happenin. He seems so mean—but then again i would love that shit likeee choke me the fuck up and call me a bitch-

"Damn you tryna fuck him on the first night?" Ben asked, finding himself and Joe a outfit. Confident of it.

"Fuck no..Well..shit if it happens it happens. I'm so focused on becomin friends. I jus gotta let this nervousness go." Shrugging it off.

About ready to get home if he didn't find anything. He was doing those private facetime calls today and a flight to catch after, he had a mini hangover from yesterday's events. Birthday was yesterday. Friends knew he hated his birthday but they still decided to do something. Surprising him with a little dinner and a strip club trip for lap dances and more drinks.

The first person kentrell was supposed to facetime this morning didn't go as planned because the person wouldn't answer their phone. Fine by him. He still got the persons money at the end of the day. But hoped that the next person answers when he gets home.

The friends searched and searched all over the mall for numerous things. After kentrell urged them that he had to get home they made back to the condo. Luckily he found something, but it was simple and that's okay. He only wanted one person to have their eyes on him.

When he got in the house he took off the green sweatsuit, and hurried to put on this blue lingerie set his friends picked out for him. Slipping on black thongs and a mask. Quickly setting up his phone on some pillows, hoping this Saint person picked up because somebody needed to see him.

When he typed in the number in he dialed it. Quickly running away from the camera to hurry and grab his toys just in case. Smiling when he saw the call went through, "Ma' bad for bein a lil late. I was busy."

"It's fine."

The voice sounded familiar telling by the accent that this person was from atlanta but he didn't pay any attention to it, looking toward the black screen that was being covered by something. "What should i call you?"

"Sheyaa."

"Wait-

Cutting himself short and went wide eyed with his mouth dropping when he saw the celebrity reveal himself in the camera, giving him a nonchalant smile and laughing at Kentrell surprised face.

Kentrell covered his mouth in complete shock. This was far from what he expected. "How the fuck-

"What? Wassup lil daddy."

The brownskin just blinked, still just lost for words. Heart in his stomach right now.. "I'm sorry.. i'm jus so shocked right na'. Ian know a whole rapper was a supporter of mine." Fixing his lingerie, looking down from the phone.

"You ain gotta apologize. But chill, you look like you gotta shit."

Blowing a breath, fixing his posture. Relaxing his shoulders. Somehow soothed by his voice, trying to calm down. "Damn near. I'm thinkin about my next movements right now. You got me overthinkin."

"Jus do you..would it make you feel better if i said i was a lil nervous to meet you."

"Hell yeah it make me feel better. You? Nervous to meet ma' ass?" Laughing a little, feeling much better by that. Grin coming up when he saw Sheyaas smile get wider showing off his white teeth. "Yo teeth are so fuckin perfect."

"Thank you angel."

"So you one of the few that knows my main?" With the nickname, he guesses.

"Yeah. You got other niggas callin you tha-

"No. It's j-just you." Slapping his hand down his face that he stuttered, thinking he was embarrassing himself in front of him.

"Good. You gon take yo mask off? I wanna see yo beauty."

Humming. This nigga was slick with his talk, "Ain' you datin Latto? You gassin a nigga head up too much." Smoothly taking off his mask and throwing it somewhere while his twists fell down.

"You see i'm givin ma' attention to you."

Not answering his question. Kentrell rolled his eyes, paying no attention to that anymore, he obviously ain't care about his relationship and kentrell didn't care about it either. "You like how this lingerie look on me?" Getting off the bed, moving the phone around to a different direction of his room to show off his outfit. When he saw how Sheyaa was staring up and down at him with a mean look that made him tingle.

"Strip."

This felt more personal, it was. It just felt so different from the thousands. He never really had somebody hardly staring him down with so much lust. Listening. He started off with the blue, slowly feeling up his body to clang his fingers to take it off. Keeping eye contact with the man as he pulled it over his head. Throwing it on the chair close by-

"Come closer Ma."

Doing as told. "You wanna see me play wit ma'self Pa?" Sliding down his thongs at a teasingly slow pace, watching sheyaas eyes light up.  Finishing sliding them down and stepping away.

"You already know beautiful."

"Oh shit." Mumbling under his breath when he saw Sheyaa bring the phone down and let his dick slip out; watching it hit his lower stomach. Mouth watering looking at it. "Damn savage." Saying a little louder enough for him to hear, he just kept that mug that made kentrell go crazy.

"You gon keep me waitin, my dick too distractin?"

"I'm not even gon lie ta you. It's distractin as fuck. I want in ma' mouth." Being bold. Getting turned on. Climbing on the bed again, completely comfortable now.

"As wit me. I want you sittin on ma face. You gon show it off?"

Kentrell cheeses while nodding. Since he was naked all he did was prop the phone on his covers well enough to get a good angle. When he got just that he spread his legs open showcasing his honeypot. "You think it's gon be awkward tommorow considerin we about to-

"Shut up. You overthinkin it."

"Don't tell me ta' shut up. Fuck wrong wit you." Giving sass at the man's nonchalant frame. Seeing that he didn't have much of a reaction licking over his lips when he sees Sheyaa grab onto his length. Both staring at eachother for a couple of seconds.

"It hurt?"

Looking where the man looked. Asking about his clit piercing. "I gotta high pain tolerance. I barely felt it."

"It fits you. You gotta pretty ass pussy."

Kentrell couldn't stop smiling. Sheyaa was making him feel so wanted. Sticking two fingers in his mouth, wetting them before bringing them down to his core. Breathing in slowly before he started rubbing himself. Watching his phone as Sheyaa started stroking at his dick.

They felt like they were in their natural element pleasing themselves in front of eachother. And they never wanted it to end, they kept eye contact while they were deep in the high. Hands working at speeds to delight. Until they were coming up close to their climax, moans escaping the mens lips to keep them going. Finally letting their soon orgasms ride out. Two having glitzy smiles on their faces when they was done.

"I can't wait to see yo ass.."

~

Today was the day.

Kentrell and his friends caught a plane soon after he got off the phone with the rapper. And they landed in Atlanta in the morning booking them a airbnb. They had their outfits and things ready for tonight.

Sheyaa starting his day off with many blunts. Him and his team making sure everything was set with the venue for midnight. Pretty busy his whole day actually getting things prepared for this party. Looking forward to seeing everybody enjoying themselves.

When the sun started setting and getting darker out hundreds starting showing up in their themed outfits, the place soonly became packed. Security there just in case if shit popped off, he didn't need anybody getting hurt at his function. Music blasting through the large speakers, bottle girls passing through the place and weed and other drugs going out. Everybody simply was having they fun. His bestfriend Jeffery, aka, Young thug Gifted him a all red GMC Sierra Denali truck and he instantly fell in love with it.

"You gettin old onna nigga." Herbert, who went by g herbo said to sheyaa in his ear. Since the music was loud. Having small conversation with his friend. Looking over at his other friend sergio and his outfit that wasn't apart of the theme. His friend just threw anything on.

"Mhm, dirty 30 next year?"

"That shit sound so nasty." The both laughed. Feeling flashes on a phones while they talked.

Signing a lot of autographs tonight, loving his fans that came through tonight. Getting acquainted with the other celebrities in the place tonight. His girlfriend dancing with him for a little bit before going off somewhere.

He hasn't heard from Kentrell all day, wondering what the man could be doing. Knowing he was in atlanta due to him posting a boomerang of his location. "He betta' bring his ass here." Mumbling to himself.

Speak of the damn devil..

In a eye view he could see the man with other men he assumed were his friends in the crowd of people. Twerking on the smaller darkskin man while a brownskin was slapping all over his ass, the other two were taking videos of it.

Humming to himself, about to pull out his phone to text-

"We got 21 savage in the mothafuckin' buildin! Celebratin' his birthday! Make some noiiiisseee!" The dj yelled in the mic turning down the music, since they were on a lower but higher level than everybody people looked at sheyaa while the big light shines on him.

Kentrell let all that nervousness out his system once weed replaced it. Taking pictures tonight with rappers and singers, he was geeked. He'd been at the party for atleast an hour, but, the celebrity was focused on other things to notice him. His friends drinking and giving him shots. He'd get all Sheyaas attention soon, best believe that.

In a all black jumpsuit with premade holes in it, since he had a softer frame it fit him in the right spots. Ass poking through, having a thongs on. Down to his black heels and white painted toes. Not wearing the theme, the only thing that "matched" it was the gold waist chain. Getting stares but he loved it if it was negative or positive. As long as he thought he looked good then that's all that matters.

Kentrell laughed looking when he saw latto cover her neck with makeup while her friends held a little mirror in front of her. Covering something. Shaking his head.

"Y'all see this hoe?"

"Shit yeah, her ass was doin somethin." Joe says, chugging down the brown liquid.

"Seems like you ain gotta home wreck when she doin it haself'." Tyquain says passing the wrap to kentrell who inhaled it smoothly. Then groaning at taymor feeling up on him but letting it happen because he liked his friends touch.

Ben who wasn't paying attention to anything they were saying because he letting some female dance on him. Resulting to joe slapping the shit out of him, his boyfriend didn't go for none of that.

Kentrell own little mug popping up, when he saw the women walking his way about to get the bottle girls he assumes. He really ain't like her as a rapper, sure not as a regular person now. For a quick second they make eye contact since kentrell was looking. He wasn't scared to speak up.

"Say, you look a fuckin fool."

"Excuse me?!"

"I'm not repeatin myself cus' you heard me the first fuckin time. You can get tha' fuck on."

The lightskin was shocked from what she just heard from the tatted brownskin. She didn't even know him and hearing that she got a immediate attitude at Kentrell. "Tuh, you aint even worth my time. You don't even know me." Turning her neck up and walking away.

Friends seeing the whole interaction, laughing at the look on the woman's face at Trells words to her. Loving his energy.

Everybody screaming Sheyaa a happy birthday and he had the biggest smile on his face. Orbs looking over the crowd thanking them, seeing Kentrell in the crowd with a large grin. As if his smile couldn't get bigger it was now looking at him.

"Here latto go..wit a fat ass cake!" The dj spoke again, everybody averting their attention to the lightskin lady with the half naked bottle girls. Holding onto a red cake that had his name plastered on it. And a stack of money next to it.

When all the girls made their up the little steps and sat the cake down on a table close by. Alyssa kissing him on the cheek, "Happy birthday shey."

"Thank you." Blowing over the many candles, while the crowd went loud and the DJ started the music back up by playing his songs. His assistant taking the money to put it away.

When he went to turn around to kiss on Alyssa he quickly noticed the hickies on her neck, that poorly was covered by makeup due to her being light. Humming, confirming things.

Since everybody wasn't really looking at them now back to dancing to the music. Smile faded right into a dirty look, getting in front of the women while his back was faced at everyone.

"S-Shey why you lookin at me so hard-

"You must think i'm dumb. Really tho? At my fuckin party?" Hardly glaring at her neck-then back at her, she looked around everywhere but at him.

"What are you talking about?" Voice nervous, intimated by the man's stare to say the least.

"So hickies jus magically appeared on yo neck huh?" Asking her, wanting to see what she would say. Knowing it was gonna be stupid.

"You made them, maybe you're just too high to remember." Alyssa nervously laughed, expecting her boyfriend to believe her but he only stared with a straight face.

"Then you lyin in my face. That's enough as it is. What ever you about to say to me don't matter. Get the fuck out my face n' leave my shit. We done." All though his heart was hurting a little, he wasn't about to go around looking dumb because she wanna mess around with other people. He didn't do forgiving when it came to cheating. And her lying about it in his face about it didn't make it any better.

They stare at eachother until Alyssa let tears build up in her eyes. Hurrying up and patting her eyes dry so nobody would see her crying. She felt guilty but wasn't going to admit it."Fuck you nigga." Stomping away from him about to get ready to leave.

Letting out a sigh of relief. He didn't even feel bad for breaking up with her.

Switch a nigga out, By summer walker played on the speakers. He turned around and felt his phone vibrating. Pulling it up to see it was kentrell, looking at him in the crowd before back at his phone.

you ain make moves to see me yet

bring yo ass up here.

someone's upset? you look mean as shit. you look sexy when ur mad😩

i'll let my assistant come get you. i'm finna go back stage

He needed to get his mind off her. And what better way is it to have a handsome nigga on yo lap while you smoke and drink. Not letting her ruin his birthday. Making his way to the back of the stage and going in the small red room, sitting on the sofa next to his assistant. Looking at the tv before telling the assistant who was looking down at the blunt, finishing up rolling it to get a specific person and bring them to him.

"And you can have allat money the bitch gave to me."

"Ahhhh, thank you shey. She actually gave you twenty-nine thousand dollars and you lettin me have it?!" She cheeses, and sheyaa nodded smiling because she smiled. Sheyaa already paid amazing but this was just out of the blue but she accepted it with no problem.

"You're an amazin assistant and friend. You deserve it bia. If yo girlfriend here you can go off and be wit her if you want. Jus bring me that nigga."

"I'm already on it. I'm guessin you ended things wit shawty?"

"I did, her ass cheated." Saying when the women handed him the blunt that she rolled up and the crown royal liquor. "I kinda did too, but-

"It don't even matter. Lemme hurry up and go so i can be wit my girl and celebrate this winning you blessed me with." Fastly walking out the room to go get this person.

Lighting up the Za and bringing it to his lips. The light in the room was red so it made him calmer, letting the cannabis fill his lungs before letting it all out.

"Are you Kentrell?"

"It's me." Looking ahead to the girl who tapped his shoulder. Thanking god for the save because he couldn't bare to stand there and see tyquain grinding on taymor as well as ben and joe making out.

"Okay well, savage wants you back stage. And imma take you to him." She directed and lightly grabbed his wrists and pulled him forward to walk.

Getting excited, he's been waiting all night for this. Following the women he could hear tyquain and taymor cheering him on. Ignoring them, he kept his focus forward. Going past many people to get back stage and when they made it in the back the women left him in front of door.

Blowing a breath Kentrell opened the door, bottom lip caught in his mouth when he saw Sheyaa sitting on the couch comfortably with his legs cocked open. Closing the door behind him, he didn't know if it was the red lights or sheyaa himself but his core thumped.

"You look sexy tonight lil daddy." Sheyaa compliments, licking over his lips continuing to puff on the burning wrap. "C'mere."

Doing as told standing between his legs, bending over and taking the blunt from him without asking causing Sheyaa to glare up at him with a look. "So you brought me back hea' in secret?"

"You wanna go out there and get shown off? Ion really give a fuck right now. It's up to you." Nonchalant with it, he genuinely didn't care. In the inside Kentrell had him in a choke hold because he's so inciting. Not caring if someone took pictures of them, he was now single.

Ken hums telling by his expression that he was a little upset by something, "Well not na. You wanna talk?" He asked passing the blunt back after he took his hits.

"There's nothin to talk about. I'm done wit her, she had hickies on her neck n that was enough for me. Then turned around n lied in my face about it." Saying watching kentrell straddle his lap, sitting his ass on his crotch.

"Aww, fuck her. She wasn't good fa' you anyways." Unapologetic in his voice, deep down he was happy that they was over and now that he's sitting in his lap he's not going anywhere. "She might be cute. But she looks so boringgg." He added.

Sheyaa just stayed quiet at the comments he made. Knowing kentrell didn't give two fucks about Alyssa. Not worrying about that; one hand grabbing his waist while the other had the blunt.

"I hope you know ian' goin no where." Kentrell mutters, reaching his hand out to run his hand against his jawline. Again, he couldn't stop saying how sexy he is in his head but he looked so fucking good smoking under this red light. Still trying to wrap his head around him being in this position now with the man.

"Oh i didn't notice." Laughing passing the spliff back, feeling kentrell lightly move back on his dick. Rubbing down his waist to grab his ass, soft just like expected.

"Say, i get obsessive that's why ian been in a relationship in forever." Putting down the now roach. "It's a lil unhealthy. But it's ight." Looking in his high orbs, wanting to kiss him so bad.

"Interesting." Holding his breath for a little when kentrell licked the bottom of neck up to the top of his neck, sucking on the spot. Twitching in his boxers at the action, letting that breath out when he sucked on his neck harder. Absentmindedly squeezing more on his butt.

"Remember yesterday?" Trell asked, pulling away smiling. His high making him feel daring and ecstatic. Moving close to Sheyaas face to where they were almost touching lips, "I can't get you strokin yo dick off fa' me out ma' head." 

Feeling the man was teasing him with a kiss, and he didn't like that. "How can i forget?" Grabbing his throat and bringing him close until they were touching, Sheyaa kissing on him getting Kentrell to follow the lead. Tasting weed and liquor, not minding it one bit. It only made them kiss harder; trell moaning into the kiss when his hips found a way to move back and forth. Feeling friction on their parts.

The choking made it so much better for trell to where it turned him on even more. Feeling his juices pool in his thongs the more he grinds on the man's now hard on. Finding out that Sheyaa was a good kisser. Having to come off because the man wouldn't stop kissing on him when he got tired. He needed a little breath.

"Call me a bitch."

Sheyaa skimmed his body up and down, licking over his lips. Grunting when Kentrell bounced on his lap, begging him to call him out his name. Taking in that he was a needy ass nigga. "Bitch. You makin my dick hard."

"Ooou, fuck." He shivered at the name, "Say it againnnn!"

"Bitch."

Kentrell was having too much fun with this. "You gon lemme suck that dick?" Biting his lip again at the hand tightening around his throat. Lower parts growing hotter and hotter, tingling. "Please lemme suck it. You'on' want birthday head?"

Honestly sheyaa wanted to eat Kentrell out. But he really couldn't even say anything because the brownskin was coming off his lap and getting on his knees between his legs. Looking up ever so innocently. "Fuck man." Grasping the liquor and taking sips from it. While kentrell pulled at his jeans to pull his dick out but his hand was removed making him frown.

"You gon make me take it from ya'?"

"No, sit yo ass down-

"What i'm hearnin from you is suck this dick and make it spit up." Happily opening his mouth at the crown royal being poured in. Slithering his hand up to rub on his jeans above his boner, feeling how hard it was on his palm. Becoming desperate.

"Pleaseeeeee savage."

"You makin my pussy throb the more you look at me like that. Jus let me. Why you bein stingy ova' this dick?!"

"P-Pretty please, i promise i'll m-make that d-dick cum."

"Shut the fuck up n' suck on this dick since you bein so desperate bout it."

Kentrell moaned off of his tone, liquor making him feel drowsy. That wouldn't get in the way. Happy he would be giving head. Tugging at his jeans pulling it all down, sitting completely on his knees when sheyaa stood up and let his length come out. Looking at it then back up at him.

"Fuck you waitin for?"

"Nothin pa." Loving how aggressive he was speaking. Bringing his head close and lazily brung the tip in his mouth, keeping his eyes on the man.

Brownskin starting to swirl his tongue around as he took the shaft in his hot mouth, moaning around before pushing himself further to take more in and when he got to the base he came back up to spit nastily on it just deep throat the whole thing again. Happy that he had the man inside his mouth; moves so lazy but hot enough to make it feel exhilarating.

Pleasure piling into sheyaas body as he glared down at kentrell. The way his dick was throbbing at every movement he was doing so far almost had him going crazy. The weed and liquor made him wanna climax fast.

Continuing to throat the man with a steady but slow drunk rhythm. When the rapper started moaning it kept him going. The cross faded man felt like he was doing it so good. Cupping his balls with his free hand while the other gripped on the base, spits connecting to his lips. Cheeks hallowing, feeling the tip hit the back of his throat everytime he came down. Showing out in front of the older. Wanting to be something he remembered.

"Shit, lil daddy." His lower half jerked hardly, stomach tightening up when he felt so close to nutting. Parting his lips even more, breath laboring.

Pulling off his dick with a hazed smile coughing a little, taking a small breather. Shey grabbed his hair pushing his head back down, Kentrell with a accepting mouth he let the man thrust his slicked inches inside. Sudden tingles running through his thumping clit, becoming more wet.

The man on his knees felt little tears slip down his cheeks when he got throat fucked, loving it pretty much. Looking up at the celebrity as he had a face of pleasure. More spit and precum came from the sides of his mouth, wetting up his chin. Gagging and choking sounds surround the red room other than the speakers playing music from outside.

Kentrell literally sat there and took the hard pounds to his throat feeling his dick throb in his mouth. Knowing he was about to nut and it would make him so happy if the man came on him.

Shey moaned going to grabbed his hair harder and closer to the base if possible, bitching out Trell who weakly whimpered when he brought his head off making his dick slip out. "Beautiful." Getting Kentrell to smile.

Ken grabbed the hard inches with both his hands and began jerking him at a fast pace, getting a quick reaction from the man above when he bucked in his hands cursing loudly. Spitting on the dick some more, appreciating this moment. Licking his lips at the sight of more precum leaking from his slit, he couldn't wait to taste what's coming next.

"I'm finna nut."

"Cum fa' me, l-let allat out on me t-then." Wanting to keep sucking, right back into it his mouth bopping his head a couple times before licking a stripe up the smooth dick, giving the head a sweet wet kiss slapping it on his tongue. Teasingly slithering his muscle on his sensitive part, the front of his tip.

Moaning of complete bliss when sheyaa releases his load all in his mouth, lips, and some on his nose and under his eye pulling a loud groan from the rapper. Proudly swallowing his kids that was in his mouth. Fond at the face paint.

"I did good?" Like he was in a trance, he kept a dumb grin on his face when he saw sheyaa pull his phone out to take a picture with the flash on. Knowing he looked pretty, he wanted that picture sent to himself now.

Sheyaa was never gonna forget this. This was too amazing. And it had him wanting more and more. Seeing all his nut on his face made him notice how kentrell was a slut for that type of shit and he loved that. Just having to get a photo of it, maybe even get a poster of it because he was that handsome. About to take him to his new car and maybe go to his apartment in the city or stay in the vehicle if he couldn't control himself.

"It was amazin angel. Now get up and clean that off yo pretty face so you can sit that pussy in my mouth."

~

"Hollon sheyaa, shit!"

Body shaking fiercely when his legs was locked by Sheyaas arms. Currently sitting on the man's face in the back seat of his new truck that had lots of space for their doings. As soon as they got to that car sheyaa didn't even get to pull off because trell was needy trying to take off his outfit to get in the backseat but Shey ended up ripping his clothes off him. Soonly getting to business that made him already cum once but the man kept eating on his pussy leaving him crying.

"L-Lemme fuckin moveee!" Eyes rolling to the back of his head when the rapper just wrapped his arms even harder around his thighs. Tears sliding down his face, mouth stuck open with cries falling past his legs. "Pl-Please pa." Lower half spasming wildly when Sheyaa licked at his clit in such a nasty manner.

Pleads going out one ear and out the other. Sort of suffocating between his thighs but he would die a happy man if he ends up dead. Already swallowing his juices and his cum. The man was a creamer so he had a lot to eat up. He's been waiting for this day since he first started watching his streams, he was not gonna stop until Kentrell was damn near passing out. Wanting to give him multiple nuts.

"I c-can't think straight- i'm boutta pass the fuck out."

"Not yet. Ride ma'  face Kentrell."

When he let go of his plush thighs he got some air, already missing the feeling of being consumed by his body. Lips and his chin hair being wet up by the man's wetness. Orbs looking up at kentrell when he sat up a little, trying to contain himself while shaking.

"Ion th-think i can take a-any mo'." Still shaking, holding his essence. "Say, like y-you got me feelin so w-weak." He didn't even care if he was stuttering, he already then gave himself up to the man that seemly didn't judge.

"And that's givin me what? i told you do somethin' i expect you to do it angel." Moving his head over to lay a impassioned kiss on his inner thigh. Bitched out look all over Kentrell's face.

"You know i-i like when you call me t-that? It makes me feel s-special." His essence pulsing when he lowly sat down on his tongue that stuck out for him. Closing his eyes when he started slowly run his wet pussy on sheyaas tongue. Each hand gripping on either seat while he felt a hand grab on his hip.

"You m-must love ma' pussy. I wonder how long y-you been watchin my streams saint." He teases, moving his body back up away from sheyaa who bit his lip.

"Long enough-

"How long? feels like a d-dream come true na' that i'm hea' boutta fuck y-yo tongue." Coming back down seeing Sheyaa lay it the muscle out again, only for  Kentrell to laugh at him.

"Aht aht, no pussy for youuu. Tell me how long you been watchin m-me."

"Five months, baby."

"Thats a long time. A new nicknameeee too, oh you're so f-fuckin hot right na." Thinking he calmed down enough so he stopped playing and started to ride his tongue. Seeing the windows fogged up, and the night heat settling on them. Flicking his hips quickly on the man's face who hummed at his actions.

Belly tightening, "Sheyyyaaaaaaa." Moaning out when the tip of his tongue flicked against his clit. Keeping the same motion but starting to bounce a little. Chasing the hot pleasure, little moans coming out his mouth more as the rapper rubbed his sides. Body filled with  thrill, wanting to release badly.

It didn't take long for Kentrell to be caught up in his head, his hips sputtering out of his control taking over his face completely really suffocating him now. Loud moans emitting from the man's throat, heart beating quickly all while he came close to his orgasm. Like hunger coursing into him riding his face because he was going so hard and fast. Sheyaa below him loving the face fuck, he tasted so appetizing.

When kentrell came, he came hard. All of the shaking and spasms came back, he was fired up of joy. Tiredness hitting him like a bitch, falling back on Sheyaas body wanting to sleep now. Swiftly being moved off, whining once he remembered his outfit was ripped so he knew he couldn't go back to the party.

"You wanna go back to my place? you look a hot ass mess ma."

"Y-Yes plea-please and shut the f-fuck up nigga, you ruined ma outfit."

"You can wear somethin' of mines when we get the midtown. I want you to stay yo fucked out ass in here while i show my face for a lil then we'll go. Ight." Licking the juices off his lips, using his arm to wipe the rest off.

He trusted the celebrity enough to take him to his place, "Ight Pa."

~

It was the morning after and the pair sleep wildly in the atlanta natives many apartments. Kentrell was knocked the hell out as soon as Sheyaa left out the car to the party. Luckily the windows were tinted out so nobody seen him sleep in his naked glory.

Shey made sure Trell friends made it home safe after awhile because the four were drunk so he got them an uber to their airbnb. They were a handful to say the least. Talking to his own friends for a little while longer, letting them know him and Alyssa was done and the reason why.

There for a span of thirty minutes. He ain't want to be there because the thought of kentrell was on his mind the whole time so he left and said his byes. The party was ending soon anyways. When they got to the apartment, he left trell in the car and came back out with clothes and a wash cloth. Wiping the man clean then putting the clothes on; carrying his ass inside and laying him in the bed. Tiredly getting in the shower, taking a quick one before he dragged himself with comfy clothes on his back to the bed and knocked out for the rest of the night.

Kentrell was the first one to wake up. Turning to be faced with a sheyaa who was peacefully sleep. He smiled at him, before sitting up and rubbing his eyes. Letting nights events flash through his head, proud for enjoying himself last night. Sheyaa gave him something to remember.

Looking all over the bed for his phone, when he spotted it he grabbed it and got it off to search for the bathroom. When he found it he instantly sat on the toilet and called up his friends.

"Bitchhhhhhh."

"You meanin to tell me this is a fucked out kenny i'm seein? Nigga you look worn the fuck out."

"Yo lil rapper husband got us a uber back to the house and made sure we was all straight. Thank that man for us."

"Me and Tay got Baby number and he ended up comin ova at like five in the mornin, as long as jayda don't find out we good. Cus we kinda ummm slutted him out. When i tell you his dog faced ass was chokinnnn on tay's dick and i was bein the bestest hoe suckin the fuck out that man dick- we had that nigga lookin dumb."

Kentrell laughed at his friends words, not expecting that. Happy for them it was just funny. Hearing the four talk about their night after he left off to sheyaa. Finishing up using the bathroom.

"So kennyyyyy. Tell us about everythin! We want details." Tyquain urged.

"Say, likeeeee." Cheesing mad hard, his friends smiling right back. "We ain even fuck but that nigga got me addicted already."

"Mane he finest man up close, wit his perfect ass teeth. Gag, whole time he was a supporter of mines. That made it hotter for me cus' he was watchin me. We was jus smokin makin conversation and what not about his ex bitch. Yatta yatta i'm sittin on his lap workin ma' magic. Y'all when i tell you that his dick is big, that shit big as fuck. Had him callin me out ma' name and everythin." Kentrell's soft voice spoke.

"Yeah so you know me. I gets ma' way. I was givin him head the way he was moanin had me so sprung bruh and he ended up throat fuckin me without me havin to tell him. I loved allat shit. Gave me a cute lil face paint then we went out back and he ate the hell outta me, i almost seen god foreal- Did i mention that he calls me angel?!" Starting to get excited all over again.

Four shaking their head in unison. Obviously telling that he was whipped and it showed.

"Seems like musket man turned you out and he ain't put the dick on you yet." Taymor laughed.

"..Ken you on the shade room-

"Huh?!"

"Nigga look on instagram. It's jus him carryin you. Luckily they ain got yo face innit." Joe says, sending them the post through instagram.

When kentrell saw the caption he rolled his eyes. '21 savage seemingly leaving his birthday party with some other person that is totally not Latto'. Who is this mystery? 👀'

Seeing Alyssa in the comments saying it isn't her and that she broke up with him. Knowing that was a bold face ass lie. "Eh, fuck her and the shade room. These bitches are miserable as hell in these comments." Washing his hands in the sink, making his way out the bathroom to see that Sheyaa was already up and talking to someone on the phone.

"I'll hit y'all up inna minute."

Putting the phone in his sheyaas sweatpants pockets when he hung up, "Goodmornin-

Shutting up when sheyaa put his finger up for him to stop talking. Doing that. Coming up to him and sitting on his lap where he was grabbed by the waist. Hearing the man talk about what had been posted on instagram.

"I'm not respondin. Ion care about none of that shit. It ain alyssa so fuckin what? it ain the end of the world. I'm done wit her." Sheyaa morning voice came through, kentrell humming at how good it sounded.

Sheyaa was annoyed when he woke up to his phone buzzing and ringing. Just to hear that it was his manager asking what he wanted to do about the picture. If anything he didn't give two shits about the instagram page and what the comments had to say.

"Okay...Jus have the shit deleted so ion have people poppin up at this address."

Soonly getting off the phone and looking at Kentrell who was just staring at him, "What?"

"You not mad at me?"

"Why would i be mad at you? you ain do shit." About to get up and get his day started, not knowing what he was gonna do. He wouldn't be flying back to the hills for another four days.

"Ion know..i assumed you would be since you gotta headline about you onnat' stank ass page about us." Not feeling any awkwardness, thinking if he should bring up last night's moment.

"Don't assume that way. You good. You want me to get you a ride back to yo friends?" Asking removing the boy off his lap, raising his brows when Kentrell facial expressions turned into a frown.

"You tryin to give me tha' boot already?" He enjoyed these moments and he felt like he was being kicked out already. "Bet bitch." Standing up, he would get his own ride.

"I never said that. Stop playin wit' a nigga. I thought you would wanna go back to yo friends. Watch yo tone callin me a bitch." Pulling him back down on the bed, being the one to stand up this time. Kentrell looking up at him with a smirk playing on his face now.

"Bitch, you're a bit-

Cutting him off by grabbing his throat.  Sheyaa looking at the smirk that was becoming a toothy smile coming from trell. Telling that he liked getting roughed up.

"You one li' ass bitch." Kentrell lost some breath from getting choked out, grin playing on his face at the rappers mug. As much as he didn't want to tingle, he sure was now.

Sheyaa gave him a look, this nigga played too much. Letting go of his neck seeing that he was getting turned on by this. "Like i said, watch yo fuckin tone."

"Okayyyy."  Sitting up on his knees leaving a cheery peak on his lips, liking the tone of his voice right now. "I'll watch my mothafuckin' tone Pa." Kissing him back when sheyaa move in to kiss him.

Seeing him walk away to the bathroom, he laid back in the bed in complete bliss. I'm lucky as hell. He thought to himself. It hasn't even been two full days and he was already whipped. He liked him some Sheyaa.

Hearing sheyaas phone was ringing, looking over at it seeing it was alyssa. Picking up his phone and answering it because he can.

"Look at who looks dumb now! You! So you already was cheating cus' you takin another bitch home wit you the same night you broke up with me!"

"Yo voice annoyin as fuck. My gawd. I'm not jus some bitch. This all nigga right here." Trying to hold a laugh in at how he said it.

"He had ma' pussy all in his mouth." Evil laugh coming out his mouth.

"Jus eatin on this cute thang, he was lookin so sexy eatin up ma' nut too. I might have him eat ma' ass next. Ion know."

"What the fuck?! Is this the nigga from last night?"

"Hell yeah. But don't eva call his line again cus' i'll make yo life a livin hell if you do it again. You should talk to who eva was suckin on yo neck. Bye." Hearing the women call him out his name, cutting her straight off and putting the phone down just in time when  Sheyaa came walking back inside.

"Who was that?"

"Nobody important."

"Mhmm, you tryna spend the day wimme?"

"Yes!"

~

The whole day they spent together since they started in the morning. They've been enjoying eachother company throughout the hours they've spent together and for once Sheyaa felt content with hanging out with Kentrell. They slowly but surely opened up to eachother a little bit.

Telling Sheyaa that his plane was would be coming early in the morning around two. Even though the rapper was a little upset about it he soaked up the time he had left with him. They mentioned linking up again most definitely because they couldn't easily let eachother go.

Getting they pictures taken by strangers, and they honestly didn't care. Only paying attention to eachother. When they brought deserts back to the apartment they fed them to eachother, doing cute little shit with one another.

When Kentrell asked Sheyaa how he felt about him being a cam boy he was amused and glad by his answer. Liking that he didn't overall judge him and respected him. As long as kentrell was happy with what he did then Sheyaa didn't mind.

"Stop f-fuckin teasin me and fuck me." Breath caught in his throat when the thick dick was plunged into his wet heat once again. With his legs being held by his top. On his back on the bed, looking at sheyaa who had a smirk on his lips knowing what he was doing by dragging out the process.

The older was gonna do what he wanted. He already had Kentrell so wet by slowly dragging his dick in and out him. It was so cute how his face was already becoming burnt out, putting a thumb to his clit he began to softly rub on it. Watching kentrell bite his lip hazel lust filled eyes looking right back into his.

"You ready?" He asked, tip only stroking a little ways inside him. Still rubbing on his slick nub in small circles. Kentrell nodding wildly, pulling at his hand.

"Beg bitch."

Kentrell didn't waste anytime since he was called a bitch, "Fuck me u-up, please."

"I want this dick completely i-in me. Shey pleaseeee finish puttin it in. Stop playin wit me."

"Pretty please. I'm askin nicely."

"I'll even let y-you cum in me, i know you w-want to-

"If i nut in you, you gettin pregnant."

"Nut all up in this p-pussy, make it y-yours." Plan b would be thrown his way in the morning but he was going with the flow right now.

Sheyaa pushed the rest of his dick into him completely grabbing onto both of his legs now, spreading them open. Hearing a gasp come from kentrell along with cursing. Quickly starting up steady thrusts, seeing Kentrell natural lubricant cover his shaft entirely.

Kentrell felt filled sitting on his elbows closely watching the length slip in and out of him, moaning cutely when he touched his 'guts'. Slouching noises surrounding his dick when he sped up his pace.

Both groaning and moaning at the wonderful feeling of eachother. Keep eye contact, thinking of so many dirty things. Lust drilled into them.

They enjoyed the missionary position  too much, all that skin clapping and moans filled the room when they really got into it. Sheyaa dropping off into him quickly delivering deep deep dick, the top splitting him open.

"Fucccck!" Kentrell screamed in pure ecstasy, "I-I think i'm fallin in l-luv' wit this dick!" He whimpers, subconsciously tightening around. Body feeling good.

"I know you is."Bending over kissing his lips, sliding half way out before slamming back in him making the boy moan in his mouth. Feeling Kentrell juices splash on him, overly wet.

Kentrell wrapped his legs sheyaa. Keeping him locked in while he violently fucked him up. Loving how rough he was being, to the point where he could start hearing his own heart beat through his ears. Moans never failing to come out his mouth, stomach curling.

"You hittin the s-spot! you hittinnn it!" Eyes watering up when he rapidly beat up his gspot, body convulsing. Shutting his eyes tightly. Digging his fingers down Sheyaas back, seeing all white. Mind so clouded on the vivid thrusts his core was receiving.

Sheyaa grunted at the hard scratches being put to him. That didn't stop him it only made him fuck him harder. Kentrell insides made his dick throb. "You sound so pretty baby." Biting down on his neck, causing trell to happily scream.

Their privates becoming messy very quickly with how much the younger leaked. So close to their end goal and they ran after it together. Equally hard on eachother making the sex so much exciting. Kentrell crying at the large dick he was taking so well. Sheyaa hips working at a quick speed.

"Paaaaa! I'm- I'm—

"Cum all over this dick lil daddy." Coming back up, slipping his length out until it was almost falling out only to drive it back inside him hard. Glaring down at the sopping honeypot that was eating up at his length.

Kentrell began trembling, started to paint white on his dick. Breathing heavy, so sensitive. "You goin so crazy." He parted his mouth when a hand was placed around his neck tight grasp and shallow strokes, Kentrell couldn't ask for better dick this shit here made him hooked.

Fucking him through his nut, and he wasn't gonna pull out. He'd worry about all of that later. Working for his own nut all while dealing with Kentrell's cries and moans. Like music to his ears. Loving the view below him.

"I can f-feel that you boutta cum. Keep d-deep dickin' me." Ken says, evilly smiling at his Top with desire.

Doing just that. Sheyaa soonly spurted all his nut inside of him, dumping everything in him. Kentrell content, feeling like a twinky. Since his throat was still grabbed sheyaa brought him up and made out with him using tongue, moaning into the hot kiss until he was thrown down on the bed.

"So aggressive." Feeling empty with dick when he pulled out, "Everythin so sexy about you. I might jus keep this nut in me." Relaxing into the mattress. Sheyaa laughing at him and shaking his head.

"Just kidddinggggg, you buyin me a plan B!"

~

"Can y'all let eachother go! We got a plane to catch and i'm tired as fuck!" Tyquain whined the other three rushing them to break apart, seeing Kentrell and Sheyaa still hugging eachother after ten minutes.

"Can y'all shut the fuck up. Y'all lucky ian suckin his dick in this airport right na." Hugging sheyaa tighter, jumping up causing the man to catch him so his legs could wrap around his waist.

"I'm gon miss youuuuu Pa."

"Imma miss you too beautiful."

They really ain't want to part ways right now. They wanted to stay together for a little longer, that link up would have to be soon. Maybe even having to be next week because they knew they couldn't wait any longer already. Even though that plan B was in his system now, he wanted throat kids.

"Say, you not gon kiss me?" Smiling down at him, butterflies swarming his stomach when shey kissed him. Coming back they looked into eachothers eyes. "Yeah bitch you betta had kissed me."

"Shutcho ass up. Don't start that shit."

"Sorryyyy i jus like when you get all rough wit me." Goofily kissing his nose, smiling never ending from his face.

"If we got five minutes you think you can eat me out in tha' bathroom, i'll become a quick nutter. I might even nut in five seconds if you lucky-

"Plane to Baton Rouge departing in two minutes!"

Sheyaa laughed at kentrell fake whine. Putting him down bringing him into one last hug grabbing on his ass, "Don't look like that."

"But-

"But nothin. Get on the plane angel. Don't worry, i'll fly you out to beverly hills soon."

"Let's take this slow. Take eachother on dates n shit. Whateva it maybe. But i'm foreal' not lettin you go, if i see you wit another bitch i'm cuttin this dick off and makin you eat it."

"What if i catch you flirtin wit another nigga? i'd rip yo clit piercing out and shove it down that nigga throat."

"That's sick Pa."

"It's jus as bad as yours. But, can you cam later? i wanna see yo sexy ass all over stream."

"I gotchu-

"Kentrell DeSean Gaulden! Come on before i drag you by yo two hind legs!"

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

wassssup so yeah. this was supposed to be out fuckin yesterday 😐

howd you like it?💕

ignore my typos please n thanks cus i'm writin this while my phone broken😮‍💨

—T☘️💕
12:50AM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 12.6K 40
"πšπš›πš’πš—πšŠ πšπš˜πš›πšŒπšŽ πš–πš’πšœπšŽπš•πš πš—πš˜πš 𝚝𝚘 πšŒπšŠπš›πšŽ πšžπš—πšπš’πš• 𝙸 πšπšŽπš—πšžπš’πš—πšŽπš•πš’ πšπš˜πš—πš"
474K 6.6K 148
one shots