The Alchemist

By ElmoPittah

Leona is Bella's older half-sister who comes back from the army to live in Forks. She gets pulled into the wo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 26 part 2
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Special
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 46 part 2
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 47

4.5K 141 15
By ElmoPittah

Alice came after me while I gathered my things. "Don't go, please. At least until Bella wakes up." She said.

"Why? I have no business here any longer." I shrugged.

Edward came too. "You can help her adjust. Make sure she won't hurt anyone. She'll have someone who can understand the struggle." I snorted.

"That's not my job, Edward. That's yours as her mate and husband. Besides I didn't have the same time as a newborn she'll have. We won't compare." I looked at him pointedly.

We ran into rose holding the baby. "At least meet your new niece?" I tried to not do that. I wasn't sure I was ready. Not because of the blood flowing through her veins, but because of the emotions that might come crashing down.

"Some other time. I-." Rosalie put the child in my arms She had already grown a bit. Carlisle came home and then the examinations began. Renesmee, or Nessie as called by Jacob, grew faster than thought. It worried most of them. I just asked around in the southern connections I was building when renovating the mansion, and heard interesting information so I didn't worry at all.

Little Ren grew on me quite easily and I took good care of her while the others went out hunting.

"She's up in a few minutes." Alice said excited. I ignored her while showing my niece a couple of little tricks while telling her a fairytale. Edward went up first, and took her hunting. Then the family met her. Everything was fine, so to speak.

'Auntie Leo? Will she like me?' Renesmee asked me through her gift by showing me her memories of Bella.

"She will love you. Like everyone does." I heard them explain Renesmee had grown quite fast and then they showed her. Or rather us. Looking up we saw Bella, prettier than before.

"You left our fragile part human daughter with a human-blood drinking newborn?" And it went down the drain. That seems to happen a lot with female blood-relatives.

"Hello to you too Bella. Seeing as you are awake now and probably in control after your hunt, I can leave little Ren's care to you. Your welcome by the way for the support I offered during your pregnancy and keeping the wolves from attacking. Have a nice day." I got up and was about to go to my room only for a small hand to touch mine.

'Don't go. Fairytale.'   My newest family member asked me to continue the story.

"Some other time. Your mother doesn't trust me near you. You should meet her properly."

"Get my daughter away from her." Bella demanded. I let Rose take Renesmee from me to give her to Bella and I left the house with a sigh. I loved my niece but it didn't make things easier for me. Still having human traits made me wish that I still had that human trait but I know that I never will. And that hurt.

"Leona?" I was joined outside by Edward. "I'm sorry about what Bella said." He said.

"Don't be. You didn't make her say it." I said. "Was there something you need?" I asked when he didn't leave.

"No, I just wanted to thank you, for the massive help you have been looking after Renesmee. I may have accidentally caught your thoughts about the information from your contacts and it eases my mind a little. So thank you for that too." He said and if you really looked at him he seemed a little less stressed.

"You're welcome." A short hug before we both leaned on the railing.

"How are you doing with your project?" He asked.

"Pretty good. The renovations are taking a lot out of me as my gift always does when I'm not using it to defend in battle, but the results are great so far. I hope it can actually help even when the supernatural world gets found out eventually. I just hope Felix gets back soon so we can continue planning and stuff." I was grateful for the change of subjects.

"He's not around?" That confused him.

"No, he is in Italy to discuss a few things we were stuck on, and the last time we talked he had been needed for a mission involving the Romanian coven. I haven't heard from him since so I am a little worried but I do believe he'll be back soon." I sighed.

"You would know if something happened since you are soulmates and he sired you. Your bond would make you feel it, if something happened." He explained.

"I figured as much and that keeps me from really getting worried. This one time when I was in the attic of the mansion, cleaning stuff some big rodent startled me and I fell through a weaker area. Just before I reached the ground floor he had caught me telling me he had sensed my fear as I fell. He had been working on the stables we wanted to convert." He had called me a scaredy cat then though he didn't like taking care of whatever was living up there either.

"I'm glad you are truly happy now." He said. "You are simply glowing when you talk about Felix. Perhaps you can finally have your peaceful happy life now." That was a nice compliment.

"Sh, don't jinx it." I said covering his mouth with a playful glare.

"You imprinted on my daughter! She's a baby!" Jacob was chased out of the house.

"It's not like that. Do you think I would still be alive if that was the case?" He tried to explain while we watched Jacob walk backwards as if scared of Bella.

"I held her once Jacob. Once. And you think you already have some wolf claim on her?" Seth and Leah got there in wolf form.

"It's fine guys. Don't worry." At least he knew they shouldn't interfere. I shared a look with Leah to assure her I was alert myself.

"Look, Bella. Up until three days ago, you felt a bond with me but that's gone, right?" 

"Long gone!" She growled but it truly didn't sound even slightly intimidating to me at least.

"That's because it was Nessie. My wolf sensed her presence before I could even see her." Oh no. you had to drop that nickname as well didn't you?

"Nessie? You named my daughter after the loch ness monster?" She went to really hurt Jacob now. I used my gift to restrain her.

"Calm down, Jinglebells. It's just a nickname. Renesmee is a mouthful. And about this whole imprinting thing, at least give him a chance to explain fully." I used a nickname kids from phoenix used to call her. It got her attention while I heard Emmett chuckle at the name.

"Stay out of this, Leona. You wouldn't understand. You aren't a mother!" For a moment her restraints tightened and I lifted her up a few feet before I dropped her.

"Fine. Don't come crawling to me for help if something happens though. Oh and Bella, using my wish for a family of my own to get things your way, then use it against me when I try to keep you from hurting someone dear to you? Low. Blow." I left the deck and went to my car. 

"Leona, please don't go." Alice came after me.

"I can't stay where I'm not wanted Alice."

"That's not what I meant. I was going to ask if I could come. I have seen I'll meet my mate, if I go with you." She said.

"Sure." I shrugged. Could be fun. Alice had really been so much more fun to talk to or hang out with.

"Alice you're leaving?" Esme asked while Carlisle just watched.

"Just for a little while. I'll be back soon. Probably with someone for you to meet." She said with a hopeful look in her eyes.

"Okay be safe you two." The doctor said with a smile. We waved and went to Colorado where we would be starting the training camp. There we got to our mansion being surprised that Jasper and Serena had ended up there with their trip. The two had left to help Serena learn the vampire life away from Cullen influence. Not that it was a bad thing, but certain views on souls and such don't always help.

"Hey guys." We greeted them. "What do you think so far?"

"This is coming together nicely. Need some help?" Jasper complimented.

"If you don't mind. Though I have something else to do for you and Serena." I replied.

"Depends on what it is." Serena answered.

"I have heard several rumors about a coven in the amazon with a strange kind of vampire. From what I heard it could be a half-vampire. Would you be willing to go find them? I am pretty sure the Cullens are worried about little Ren aging faster and not stopping until she looks to be a hundred or something." They listened carefully nodding along before sharing a look with one another.

"Sounds fun." Serena agreed. So Jasper did as well, and the following day the couple left. Alice and I went about styling losing ourselves with time until we had a visitor.

"Excuse me, I heard rumors of a training camp being made for newborn vampires. Is that true?" There were two guys. One still clearly a teen while the other probably just barely an adult.

"Yes but we are still renovating. My gift takes too much for me to do so much faster." I told them.

"Can my brother and I help in exchange for some training?" The elder asked.

"Oh of course." They introduced themselves as Darren and William. Two brothers who were left for dead after being snacked on by a nomad. William used to be an interior designer while Darren was a gardener or something when he wasn't in school. Their parents had passed away and William was the caretaking big brother forced to drop out of college and work to afford food and a roof over their heads. Darren tried to chip in when he could like a good little brother though he was in his early teens. 

When William met Alice, they clicked instantly, as in they immediately gravitated to one another. Leaving the two some privacy, I took Darren out to the gardens. He probably had questions.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While posting this chapter I am working on the end of The Alchemist. Which means that the end of this story is getting closer and closer. But not the end of Leona. I have decided to continue with her for at least one more story but in a different fandom.

I have heard a suggestion of Throne of Glass but I don't know that one and I don't have a lot of time to read it. Therefore I want to try a more known fandom first. But which one would you like to see Leona in?

-The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings?

-Marvel?

- Vampire Diaries?

-another more known fandom?

Let me know what you think in the comments. I will make my decision in about three weeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 2.6K 47
What happens when Bella Swan's older twin sister Lilith goes onto Total Drama Island instead of her?
396K 8.4K 45
Marissa's younger sister Bella comes back to Forks after leaving with her mother years ago. While her sister stays she meets the infamous Dr. Carlisl...
431K 14.2K 54
In a world where vampires sparkle and humans are fatally clumsy, Adele Cullen must overcome her horrific past as it comes back to haunt her while als...
163K 2.5K 12
Rensemee has a twin. She is younger but has more vampire traits. None of the Cullen's like her, but Jasper and Alice. When the Volutri comes and dema...