"My Priceless Possession" (✅)

By Romantic_Fanatics

*COMPLETED* In which an orphan who had nothing in her life except her best friend gets everything when she me... More

Characters
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
Chapter 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 20

613 93 36
By Romantic_Fanatics

Happy Reading People
_________________________________________

Author's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day as usual Bela went to her cafe along with Sania while Mahir went to Sehgal Industries along with Yuvi..

" Ek minute kaun ho app? "Asked the security guard as Mahir and Yuvi were about to enter the main gate..

" Mahir.. Mahir Sehgal.. " said Mahir looking at him..

" Dekhiye ajj ek bohut hi important meeting hai yaha.. ajj sirf clients ko entry hai yaha pe.. Ruhi ma'am ne strictly mana kia hai kisiko v hum ghusne na de " he said politely..

Mahir looked at Yuvi who nodded at him...

" Abb hum Malhotra's ke clients he toh hai... Infact hum sath me he reh rhe hai.. Sehgal Mansion me.... " He said faking smile..

" App clients hai.. " he looked at both doubtfully as they were in their casuals..

" Hanji... Actually main meeting yaha nahi hogi.. hume yaha kuch discuss krna hai meeting ke bare me fir yaha se Royal Palace ja rhe hai jaha main meeting hogi... Waha dusre investors v ayenge.. " said Yuvi in a serious tone that made him buy his lie..

" Ok sir ji.. app ja sakte hai andar.. " said the security guard smiling.. they nodded and went inside..

The whole office was empty..  except few employees who were busy working.. many things were changed.. the security, the employees... Ruhi threw out everyone from Sehgal industries and appointed the new employees according to her choice.. even when she was not solely the owner of MS...

They sneaked into the CEO cabin...

" Yuvi tu files check kar main baki chije dekhta hu.. "

They started searching for the property papers but they found nothing.... After searching for about 20 mins they heard some foot steps...  Mahir eyed Yuvi who nodded and they went towards the glass window...

Coming out through the window they moved slowly towards the stair corridors as they were at a dangerous height... Coming inside the office yet again from the window, they moved towards the exit...

" Bhai papers to yaha thi he nahi... Ab kya kare? "

Mahir sighed leaving from there while Yuvi ran behind him...

In the Cafe ...

Sania was making the batter of cake while Bela was busy in topping the cake with cream.. she looked towards her watch and then at Sania who was engrossed in her work..

" Umm Sania... " She called her ...

" Hmmmm " she hummed engrossed in her work

" Unn mujhe ek delivery ke lie jana tha.. tum yeh samhal lo " she asked hoping for a yes..

" Abhi kaunsi delivery hai? Anyways... Thik hai tum jao... Main dekh lungi " she smiled nodding while Bela left a sigh of relief...

Washing her hands she took her purse and a bag and  moved out of the cafe...

She took a cab and sat inside it ..

" Bhaiya MG road le lo .. " she said scrolling through her phone looking at something very seriously..

Soon enough she reached MG road ... She entered VR Mall, and went towards the ladies washroom... Changing her dress and doing a little bit makeup, she kept her previous clothes inside the bag ... She left the place immediately after checking her phone again...

Again booking another cab she sat inside..

" Bhaiya club Sirkus lelo... " She said dropping a message in Sania's phone stating ( Text:- I met one of my old friend.. might get late.. don't worry and inform Mahir. )

She entered the club only to see people dancing all around like maniacs.. some were dancing crazily, while some were drinking, some were making out while some were busy in talking.. her eyes roamed around the club and finally landed on the person for whom she came here..  adjusting her clothes for the one last time... She approached towards that person...

She walked past that person and sat on the table beside his/hers..

Placing her order she got engrossed in her phone.. she was scrolling through her phone when she heard someone..

" Excuse me! Can I sit here? " Asked the person politely.. she looked up and passed a smile... taking it as a yes that person sat across her ..

" Hi .. this is Vyom Malhotra... " He forwarded his hand..

" Hey... Surbhi here... " She gretted shaking hands with him...

" So u r new here? I mean I haven't seen u here before.. " asked Vyom trying to continue the conversation...

" Umm not really.. actually I came here once or twice probably.. but didn't found much interest." She said casually..

" So any particular reason for today's visit? " He asked leaning on the table..

" No.. but may be it was destined..." She said huskily leaning on the table making him smirk..

" Btw ... Are u a regular person here? " She asked adjusting on her seat..

" Not really... But I like to explore the clubs... And as u said may be it was destined to come here.... Although I wasn't interested much in this club but now I feel like interested coming here ... " He said in his flirty tone roaming his eyes all over her...

Although she felt uncomfortable but didn't showed it...

"Ma'am here's ur order.. " the waiter placed the drinks and left smiling..

" Apple juice.. why not drinks? " Asked Vyom confused..

" To live some precious moments one must be sober.. so I'm.. " she smiled taking a sip of her drink making him Smile sheepishly..

" Btw u r looking ravishingly hot and beautiful" he complimented holding her hand..

" Thanku.. " she smiled withdrawing back her hand..

He kept looking at her expecting for an complement... She smiled biting her inner cheeks..

" Expecting a complement? " Asked Bela smirking making him embarrassed..

" Umm... Woh... I... " He started stammering..

" U look handsome.. in grey... " She said holding his hand... Making him smile..

Just then her phone pinged with Mahir's text..

( Text: Bela where are u? I need to talk.. please meet as soon as possible)

She looked at Vyom who was already staring her ..

" Umm ok then.. it was nice meeting u.. " she got up from her seat while he too stood up with a disappointed face...

" Itne jaldi? " He asked with a sad face...

"Umm.. something important came up.. so I need to leave.. " she said smiling..

" Can I expect another meet with u... " He asked holding her wrist while she was leaving from there...

Closing her eyes, calming herself facing her back to him.... She tried to control her anger... As she never liked any random boy touch her anywhere.. but Today she was bearing this all..

" Saturday... Same place same time.. " she turned and passing a seductive smile she left from there.....

" Yes! Saturday... Can't wait for it yaar.. kitni hot bandi hai... I want her at any cost.. " he smirked looking at her dispersing figure...

Looking at Bela, for the first time. , Vyom felt an attraction... Obviously a playboy like him will be attracted to anyone easily but matters the person should be physically attractive and beautiful... Bela bad everything which he always looked for... And looking at her for the first time he decided to make her his ... And hence he initiated his game of fucking yet another hot chick... Unknown of the fact that this time he wasn't playing any game but he was being trapped by another Player...

Bela changed her dress into the previous one and left for her apartment...

Entering the hall she saw Yuvi, Sania & Vish sitting there talking casually...

" Summi maa kaha hai? " She asked looking around..

" She's resting... Tu bata itni der kaha lag gayi tujhe? " Asked Vish raising her brows..

" Arey maine text kia toh tha... Friend ke yaha gayi hu... Late hoga.. anyways where's Mahir ji?" Asked Bela...

" Ate he Mahir ji Mahir ji shuru iska... Arey hum v rehte hai us ghar me kabhi humara v puch lia kar" siad Vish pouting..

" Ho gayi nautanki? " Asked Bela glaring her to which she rolled her eyes while Yuvi and Sania chuckled looking away...

" Yuvi kaha hai Mahir ji? " Asked Bela frustrated...

" Bhabhi app he ka intejar kar rhe the ab tak... Thodi der pehle he bahar gaye hai.. app fresh ho jao main call karta hu unhe ..." He said while she nodded leaving....

Taking a hot shower relaxing her muscles, she thought about the day's happenings.. cleaning herself and wearing a fresh pair of clothes she came out of the washroom only to see Mahir sitting on her bed thinking something... Dumping the towel aside, she went and sat beside him...

" Arey Tum aa gayi? " He asked feeling her presence..

" Hmm... Appko kuch baat karni thi? " She asked holding his hand...

" Ajj main aur Yuvi office gaye the.. " he said looking at the wall while her gaze was fixed on his...

" Office? Achanak kyu? " She asked looking at him...

" Woh papers dhundhne.. ajj Thursday hai... Monday to woh log media ke samne announce krne ja rahe hai ki MS Industry ab Malhotra's ki hai... Isse pehle asa sachme ho hume woh papers dhundna hoga Bela... Humara gahr humara company... Sab humse chin lia hai unhone.. agar baat sirf meri hoti toh shayad main ek bar ke lie jane v deta.. par yaha baat meri maa , bhai , aur ab tumhari v hai... Kaise main chor du sab " he said looking into her eyes with tears..

" Mahir ji... Bat sirf maa Yuvi ya meri nahi appki v hai.. jo appka haq hai woh appse koi nahi cheen sakta... Burai ki umar jyada lambi nahi hoti... Ek na ek din usey apna dam torna parta hai... Media conference se pehle he hum property papers hasil kar lenge.. par ussey pehle mujhe appko Kuch batana hai.. " she said holding his cheek..

He nodded asking her to continue...

" Woh Mahir ji... Maine.... " And she explained him the whole thing.. how she researchered about Malhotra's.. how she got to know about their last history and business history... How she decided to meet Vyom... And everything which she did till now making him shocked...

" Are u mad Bela.. tum uss Vyom se akele milne chali gayi... Agar woh kuch karta tumhare sath toh... Atleast ek bar mujhe bata toh deti.. " he scolded her while she sat there silently listening his scoldings...

" Ab bologi kuch " he asked frowning when he found her smiling..

" I'm sorry.. mujhe phle he bata dena chahiye tha but see maine ajj he bata dia... Mahir ji main appko, Yuvi ko Summi maa ko ase nahi dekh sakti... Jaise mujhe app apne family ka hissa mante ho waise he app ,app apki  family, Sania aur Vish he meri family ho... App sab ke lie mujhse jo ban payega main karungi.. " she said pressing his palms..

" Han Bela main samjhta hu.. par mere lie tumhari safety v equally important hai na jaan" he said Cupping her cheeks..

" I know.. tabhi toh maine apko bata dia.. I'll be careful... U don't worry.. " she said smiling...

" Abse jab v tum jaogi milne ussey main chalunga tumhre sath.. " he said in strict tone..

" Arey usko Shaq ho jayega na ... " She asked confused..

" Nahi hoga.. I guarantee that.. par ab tum karogi kya agey? " He asked taking her in his embrace..

" Socha rakha hai maine.. oar ussey pehle app ek bar Sehgal Mansion me check kijiye.. agr mera andaja sahi hai toh appko waha v papers shayad appko na mile ... Aur mera Shaq yakeen me badle... App kal Yuvi ke sath Sehgal Mansion chale jana... Aur samhal ke jana.. " she said looking at him...

" Ok ma'am.." he smiled hugging her...

To be continued...

Hello dear readers! 👀😗

My heartfelt apologies to u all..
I know I'm very late...  And I'm sorry for that...

Someone reminded me that it's been 20 days since I updated so here I'm with a big sorry and this update! 🥺💖
Do accept my apologies... 🥺🥺🥺

Hope u all liked this part..
Do share ur views about this part in the comment section 🖋️🖋️...

Don't forget to vote comment and share..

I'll see u all in the next part very soon!!
Till then take care... Stay home stay safe..

Keep reading and if u feel then give reviews..

Reviews are welcomed whole heartedly 💛💛

Love you all !!! 💖
Total words: 2010

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 14.1K 64
Meet the Mahir Sehgal and Bela Sharma.. they met, became friends but marriage? The had to marry, at the spot all of a sudden.. One side is mahir who...
65.6K 7.5K 35
It's a Behir story What will happen when two different people will meet "accidentally" And a lie kept them together peep in to know more Warnings ~...
206K 14.5K 43
How love will happen between bela and mahir after marriage. Mahir loves someone else and he want to be with her in any circumstances. Bela is an ambi...
49.8K 7.6K 45
My first story on my ideal couple behir. I hope you all like it.💘💘 Two workholic persons tied together due to their family's happiness. What will...