Find That Hacker || Play for...

By KatherineYork7

The devil's den, most feared hacker and his best friend have one plan. Build an empire in the gaming industry... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Bonus chapter

Chapter 39

5K 364 236
By KatherineYork7

Francy's p.o.v

Some time later, I felt cold drops of water sliding down my back. I realized I had drifted asleep for a few minutes. I opened my eyes and saw Elric was putting back the water bottle in the basket. "Ah sorry. Didn't mean to wake you."

I rubbed my eyes. Oh god. Did I slobber? How did I look? I pushed my hair back who was totally curly and still half wet. I wiped the corner of my mouth. I was good.

I tried to get a glimpse of my surroundings. There was no one on the beach except us. Remi and Kai were nowhere in sight and ...

I rose in a sitting position and saw Ace building a sandcastle while Sole went back and forth to the ocean bringing him water in the tiny wooden mug.

"Look at that. You know what's that called.." I nudged Elric. "Slavery."

Elric chuckled.

"I mean it." I sighed and shook my head. "Poor Sole. Maybe I should intervene.."

Elric suddenly pulled me down to lay on his arm. "How about you pay attention over here a bit."

The sea softly doused the beach. The palpitating pulse of the sea was steady and peaceful, almost hypnotic. No wonder I had fallen asleep. It was so soothing. The warm air was like a blanket.

Elric was laying on his side, facing me, his arm under my neck while the other was tracing an invisible line on my arm.

There was a shimmer in his eyes that I hadn't noticed before. Maybe it was the blue right behind him, but I couldn't look away.

As I scooted over and our bodies touched, something inside me ignited. Being skin on skin felt so nice. He brushed my hair back from my neck and then his finger glided down the length of my back.

His fingers were slightly cold, yet wherever he touched, my skin burned.

I closed my eyes for a second. His scent was briny. Just like the sea. His hair had some sand in it.

I brushed the tiny pieces of sand off gently and then, a bit uncertain, I ran my fingers down his chest to his waist and wrapped my arm around him.

He took a deep breath almost like this was torturing him. He rose up a bit with me still on his arm and pressed a kiss on my neck.

"I'm losing my patience.." He whispered in my ear. "You look so tempting right now." He placed another kiss on the sensitive spot under my ear.

The side of my stomach clenched in reaction to his words, his touch..

"I can't take my eyes off you. Should we just go and disappear somewhere?"

I could feel his warm breath on my skin. My fingers sunk into his back without my consent. I couldn't control my own body when I was near him.

His words were like a lullaby to me and at the same time the most tempting way to get me to move. His voice, so deep and raspy when he talked in low volume, was enough to make me melt.

"When will you keep the promise you said on your birthday?" He asked in my ear. "Cause I'm not sure I can hold out much longer."

I knew exactly which promise he was referring to. I'll make you mine in two months. I told him.

And frankly, not even I wanted to wait that long anymore. Every time we saw each other it was like flying sparks ready to ignite a fire.

I yearned for him to touch me, press his body over mine. I craved to feel his lips on my skin.

But If I just tried to tip over the fence a little bit I knew all safety locks would break open.

It was all in or nothing at all. And I needed to be able to see him after we did this. I couldn't help but make him wait just a bit longer.

We went back and forth with each other. One was trying to move forward while the other would pull away. Then the table would turn. We were keeping control of each other until the timing was right.

"Just a bit longer." I whispered over his lips and kissed him. His tongue slid inside my mouth in a devouring kiss, as if his whole being clung onto me for life.

Then he pulled away and caressed my cheek with his thumb. "You really know how to humble a man down to his knees."

I rose up and turned around, laying on my tummy so I could face him.

He dropped his head down and rubbed his chest relaxing.

I was a bit curious if anything had changed from the last time I had seen him. It didn't seem like Halo said anything or confessed any feelings.

"Are you preparing for the competition?" I asked.

"Mm." He replied drowsily.

"Have you seen Halo these days?" I asked, trying to sound spontaneous.

"A few days ago." He said. "I went to her place to put up some defense walls on her computer, just in case someone tries to hack her data."

Did she call him over so she can be alone with him?

"Do other players do that?"

"It doesn't surprise me if they do. Both hackers and gamers have pride. Everyone wants to win. It doesn't hurt to be precautious."

I nodded. A-ha.

"Were you alone?" I asked.

Elric who was carelessly laying and relaxing, opened his eyes to look at me and then rose up on his forearms. "Jealous?"

"It doesn't hurt to be precautious," I repeated the same words he told me.

His lips curved into a smug smile. "Mmhm. I see. Jealousy does that."

Ugh, he was so happy over the fact I might be jealous. But he did not know I had a good reason to be, cause I knew what her true feelings were.

He took my chin playfully. "You have nothing to worry about."

He dropped down again, the smile still on his face. "Ah, this is so surprising. I never thought I'd live the day to see you jealous."

It's true that in these few months neither he nor I showed any signs of jealousy. And there was no need for it. We both trusted each other and kept others at a safe distance.

Yet not one girl until now had so boldly proclaimed I was unfit for my boyfriend until Halo.

"Don't spend time with her alone," I told him.

I didn't want to explain why to him because I didn't want him to have a single thought about her liking him.

"I won't." He smiled. "And her brother was there. I spent more time with him than her."

I sighed. "Yes... Now that I think of it, the reason why I haven't been jealous over girls might have been due to the fact I was fending off guy's attention."

He chuckled. "What?"

"Ace is always spending significantly more time with you than I do, then when you do come over to my house Kai, Rehan and my cats are all over you. When I visit you at the devil's den all the guy players go Lucy this. Lucy that...it's other men who I need to worry about."

I poked his cheek. "Ugh this adorable face. Everyone likes you, it's so hard for your girlfriend."

He laughed wholeheartedly and then rose up in a sitting position, with a smile on his face.

"Your head is working overtime again."

"Now I think I have a reason to think even Halo's brother likes you and..."

He took my face in his hand and squeezed my cheeks playfully. "You're adorable."

I sulked even after he let me go.

"Okay let me make you feel better. I'll read you something." He sighed

Read? Did he say read?

That sentence sparked my interest.

He pulled out a small book from his backpack and I scooted over to him.

He didn't let me see what it was. "Now be good, and I'll read something to you."

I laid down in his lap and he played with my hair.

"Halo's brother writes poetry. Reads a lot of it too." He explained. "He gave me this book of poems and suggested I read it to you. Interested?"

I nodded vigorously.

He cleared his throat and flipped through the pages. He read in a slow manner like he was reading a bedtime story.

All the others translate: the painter sketches

A visible world to love or reject;

Rummaging into his living, the poet fetches

The images out that hurt and connect.

His fingers were still deep in my hair and he played with my curls softly.

From Life to Art by painstaking adaption

Relying on us to cover the rift;

Only your notes are pure contraption,

Only your song is an absolute gift.

He glanced down at me with loving eyes, then looked back at the book and kept on reading.

Pour out your presence, O delight, cascading

The falls of the knee and the weirs of the spine,

Our climate of silence and doubt invading;

You, alone, alone, O imaginary song,

Are unable to say an existence is wrong,

And pour out your forgiveness like a wine.

He brought down the book to glance at me, bit red in the cheeks, visibly embarrassed.

But all I could still focus on was his voice that resonated deep in the pits of my stomach. Was it that he read to me that was so enthralling?

Somehow this whole thing became so real to me. He was here for me. Reading to me. Being like this only with me.

Was I expressing my feelings properly? Did he understand how much he means to me? What I'd do for him?

I wanted him in my life for a lifetime. The future was always so uncertain and that was the beauty of life. You never knew what could happen tomorrow. But there was something so precious in it too. Because I didn't know the outcome of tomorrow's day I wanted to love him in the present. As passionate and fully as I could.

He brushed his hair back and murmured something. "Did I not do this right...

I didn't know what came over me, but I threw myself over him and pushed him down and kissed him.

He tried to say something, but it was futile. All I wanted was to taste him. To feel the texture of his lips over mine.

He suddenly nudged me away completely thrown off his game and took a deep breath.

"Get yourself together woman. We're in public."

I burst out laughing. Even I didn't know what came over me.

"Let's go in the sea again." I told him and got up. God knows I needed a cool down.

I swear to god. Men who read like this are just 😍🙌🏻

It's always been such a turn-on to hear someone with a deep voice sound very poetic. Especially if they aren't in real life. My heart skips a beat just thinking about it. I hope you enjoyed that. More action following soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7M 1.5M 57
|| Highest Rank - #1 in Teen Fiction || Ever broken into Disney World at three in the morning? Ever pranked the police and almost gotten arrested f...
27.5K 2K 50
[WATTYS WINNER 2022] What's it like to have everything you ever wanted? To be utterly, ridiculously, completely HAPPY? Pretty worrying, actually. ***...
73.9K 2.8K 57
When life gives you lemons, throw it back and demand chocolate. '"Sweet baby Satan!" I screamed, accidentally gaining the attention of the murderers...
24.4K 1.3K 41
*Featured on Wattpad Teen fiction* For the record, Cameron "Cam" St. James got arrested for a dumb prank. Off the record, it was far from a joke. It...