A Rough Diamond (Cobra Kai)

By Elizen_11

What would happen when the natural cobra Jade Silver, daughter of the billionaire Terry Silver, meets Tory Ni... More

A Rough Diamond (Synopsis)
The Stupid Karate War and the Fresh Meat (Chapter 1)
Silver-to-Silver and Kreese the Master of Conciliation (Chapter 2)
Sending a Minion and Phone Numbers (Chapter 3)
The Instant Breakfast and Having Good Taste (Chapter 4)
Time Travelling and Acting (Chapter 5)
Silver, Nickels and Tickets (Chapter 6)
Ambushing the Ambushers and Warnings (Chapter 7)
Old Memories and Annoying Gossipers (Chapter 8)
Sick Lullabies and Save Your Tears (Chapter 9)
Could You Be the Devil? And A Criminal (Chapter 10)
Read Between the Lines and Bet on It (Chapter 11)
The One Desire and Choking On Your Alibis (Chapter 12)
You Are The Only One That I Want, and Losing Yourself (Chapters 13-14)
Is This The Place That I've Been Dreaming Of? And Try To Fix You (Chapter 15)
Drama We Can Live Without It and That Is When It Started Going South (17)
You Don't Give Two F*cks, and The Ice Melting (Chapter 18)
Your Love's Like Rhinestones, and How Long Before You Tell The Truth? (19)
Shot Through the Heart and Look What You've Done (Chapter 20)
Same Old Stuff That Never Ends, and I'm So Sick Of This Fake Love (21)
Wish I Could Turn Back Time, and Nothing Works Without You (Chapter 22)
I Know That You Got Daddy Issues and Blood, Sweat and Tears (Chapter 23)
Any Girl Like You Deserves a Gentleman, and You're Scared To Be Lonely (24)
The Truth Untold and Looking Only Directly At You (25)
I See It, I Like It, I Want It, I Got It and Turned Out Amazing (Epilogue)
Nana and Jade, Dangerous Love (Special Chapter)

There's No Escaping Your Love, and Crazy Little Thing Called Love (Chapter 16)

825 12 18
By Elizen_11

Sam's POV:

She had a miserable job, an easy job.

Make them fall apart, she did it? Nope, instead, she provoked Jade and got completely beaten up, it was simple. We said, they fall apart, you take Tory and I hook up with Jade. She understood, go there, be a bitch with Jade, harass her until she reaches the maximum and fight with her, until she nearly kills you.

How it ended up? 3 broken ribs, a dislocated shoulder, a lot of bruises all over her body, a sprained ankle and an urgent dentist.

Horribly bad? Yep.

She called me to pick her up a few weeks ago, the sight was horrible. She looked like if her gi was originally red, and not white, she didn't have the black belt around her waist. She was limping, and touching her shoulder with a pain expression.

~Time skip of 1 week~

I arrived to the school, I pulled my BMW in the driveway. A loud engine made me look to the left, a black Harley arrived, I knew who it was, the weird thing it's that her clingy girlfriend wasn't with her.

I opened the door and got out.

She turned off the engine and took off the helmet, she looked tired, her eyes weren't shiny, and she could barely open them. She got off and started walking, she looked like a zombie. She tripped with a step, she almost fell, but I caught her.

"Hey, don't ruin that pretty face" I told her, she glanced at me.

"Yeah, thanks" her voice was barely hearable.

"I know we started bad, can we try again?" I asked her.

"Sure, yeah, whatever" her voice was getting lower and lower.

"Tory wouldn't mind?" I asked, I mean, I saw what this girl was capable of, I was kinda scared of her.

"I don't give a shit" she answered. What the hell happened here?

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"You don't care about it, neither does she," she said and walked away from me.

The world just went upside down?

Jade's POV:

Sam LaRusso was nice to me? 

I'm having the fucking worst week of my life, Tory and I had a discussion.

Flashback:

3 days ago:

I was chilling in my bed, listening to music, I noticed that it helped me, with my anger issues.

There was a hard knock at the front door, I groaned and went to open the door.

Tory entered my apartment, I was having a bad day.

Yeah, because you are her little puppet, and she has all the strings.

"Jadelyn Diamond Silver!" I heard that Tory screamed behind me.

"What I have told you about my full name?" I asked, glaring at her.

"I don't give a shit if you hate it," she glared back.

"Dude, chill the fuck down," I told her, "what the fuck you want now? I'm busy"

"Don't talk to me like that," I rolled my eyes, "you promised to try to cuss less"

"Tory, I'm not in the mood for your fucking bossiness," I answered.

Why I'm in such a bad temper? Because Tory found out a cigarette in my bag and threaten to tell the police. Unless I stopped smoking in that instant.

Who the hell does that? Only she.

"Jadelyn!" my patience it's starting to get over. "This is good for you"

"You don't know what's good or bad for me," I told her.

"I know that smoke kills you!" she screamed at me.

"Guess what?" I glared at her, "I don't give a shit! I fucking hope it does, I'm sick of this shitty life!" I screamed at her.

"So, are you sick of the life that you have with me!?" She asked-yelled at me.

Yes, actually, we are sick of you, and your bossiness.

"Tory, not everything in life it's about you!" I shouted, "This is my fucking problem!" 

"I want to help you, Jade!" she screamed back.

Help? Shut the fuck up, you liar!

"Then start by letting me life my fucking life!" I tighten my jaw, "if I want to smoke, I'll do it" I pointed at her, "if I want to do it because I think it's good for me, I will fucking do it"

"You know what!?" she asked-screamed.

"Tell me what" 

"Do whatever you want with your life, I couldn't care less!" she stormed away from my room.

A tear ran across my cheek.

Are you crying because of that bitch? Come on, Jade, have more self-respect.

End of flashback.

I slept two hours, I drove by all California and I couldn't find an idiot who can buy me a pack of cigarettes, I need one right now.

You need a damn shrink.

Yeah, I do. I have drank 5 cups of pure black coffee, no sugar at all. Also, 3 cans of Red Bull, and I'm still a sleepy mess.

"Jade" a hand touched my shoulder.

"Don't touch me" I warned her, really, why they invade my personal space? It's my own fucking space.

"I'm sorry," Sam said.

I sighed and turned around, "what do you want, Sam?" I asked as calmly as I could. She gave me something in my hand, and closed it immediately.

"If someone asks, I never gave you that," she told me and left.

I opened my hand, there was a pack of cigarettes and a box of matches. My eyes opened wide, I searched Sam with my eyes, I localized her and lip-synced a "thank you". I returned to my motorcycle, hop on, put the helmet on and started to drive to the spot I used to go.

5 minutes later I arrived, I opened the pack and put one between my lips, I lit one of the matches and I brought it near the cigarette to light it. I took a long drag, all the smoke went through my throat, damn it, I missed it, maybe it's because I stopped smoking, but they had a different taste, wait, how Sam knew that I smoke? It's still kinda new, she couldn't have googled it.

I don't know, and I don't care. Finally, I'm relaxed, and actually, I'm grateful with her. I needed it so bad.

Tory literally forbade you of smoking, and Sam gives you cigarettes out of nowhere, do you think it's a coincidence?

Shut up, I don't want to think about it anymore. I'm grateful, and I don't have any other ideas to rob the 7-Eleven anymore.

I take another drag, I decided to save the rest, in case that I can't find more.

I hopped on the motorcycle, put on the helmet and returned to the school.

I arrived, like 20 minutes were missing for the classes to start.

I entered the building and searched for Sam, I wanted to thank her personally, I finally spotted her, she was talking with a blonde girl around what looked like her locker.

"Hey, Sam," I greeted her.

"Oh, hey" she greeted me back, she was blushed. "This is my friend Yasmine"

"Nice to meet you, Yasmine" I greeted her, "I'm Jade"

"I know who you are" she told me, "you are the crush of everyone at school"

"Well, thanks?" I answered, at least this blonde didn't offend me.

"No prob" she walked away.

Sam chuckled, "she is jealous because she used to be everyone's crush"

"She seems like a cool girl" I told her, "hey, Sam, thanks for, you know..."

"Oh, no problem, Jade" she smiled at me.

"How did you know about that?" I asked her.

"I saw you by Coyote Creek," she told me.

"Oh" I scratched the back of my neck, "yeah, I usually go there"

"It's a peaceful place" she told me, later she extended her arm to accommodate her books, they were three big scars on it.

"Holy shit, what happened to you in there?" I asked her.

"Well" she covered it up with her hand, "it was a gift from your girlfriend" she gave me a sad smile.

"Oh my..." I took her hand that was covering it, "can I see it?" I looked at her.

"Yes, yeah" she babbled, while she blushed.

I touched it, it was clearly a bad cut, it looked deep.

"Well, I have a saying for scars" I looked at her blue eyes, "wanna hear it?" I asked.

"Ye-yeah"

"The scars are the proof that they hurt you," I said, touching her scars, "but you were strong enough to survive" she was looking at me.

"Wow, that was wise" she smiled shyly.

"Y'know, Sam, you aren't the girl they say you are," I told her.

"If you talked with Tory, I'm sure she used the other word," she chuckled, "hey would you like to...?" she was interrupted by a loud punch in the locker behind me, I turned around and saw Tory, with an angry expression.

"What was...?" I got cut off by her lips, it was a rough kiss, I pulled back, "what do you want, Tory?"

"Why are you talking with the princess bitch?" she asked, glaring at Sam.

"I think I should go" Sam mumbled, walking away.

"I asked you something," I crossed my arms, "what do you want, Tory?"

"I'm ready to forgive you," she told me, "where's my apology?"

Is this girl serious?

"Don't wait standing up, Nichols," I turned around and walked away.

"Jade!" she screamed, the bell rang, and I walked to my class.

Tory is acting like a gank, apologize? She should do it.

Finally, we agree conscience. Finally, we agree.

I sighed and entered my class, I don't know what's Tory's problem, I would never cheat on her.

You are jealous as fuck, Jade.

Yeah, but this isn't about me, I act when I see that they are hitting on her, not just because they are talking, plus, she hurt Sam very bad, that must have hurt as hell, I'm wondering with what she attacked.

Maybe she is a werewolf, and she attacked with her claws.

Don't be childish, the werewolves doesn't exist.

That's what a vampire would say.

I'm pale but not a vampire, despite all the stupid rumors they created once.

How that ended? I posted a picture of me at the beach, telling them that I didn't shine when the sun hits me, or ended up in dust.

I laugh at that, it was hilarious because of all the comments I received, damn, they are needy people, also the Q&A I did once, gosh, that was a good interview.

Flashback:

1 year and 2 months before:

"Today we are with the fantastic Jade Silver!" the host exclaimed, and all the audience cheered.

I stopped hiding from the crowd, everybody started screaming, I laughed and ran to my seat.

"It's an honor being here, Phil" I told the host, everybody clapped.

"The honor is totally mine, can we take a selfie? My daughter, she is a 'Silver Medal'," he asked me.

I chuckled, "sure, I will love to take one with her too," I got closer, and we took the photo.

"Thanks, so much, Jade" he told me, I smiled.

"No problem, I'm always grateful with my fans, after all, if it wasn't for them, I will be nothing" I said sincerely.

"So, Jade" he cleared his throat, "we asked some Silver Medals to write questions for a Q&A, would you like to do it?"

"Sure, let's hit those questions" I answered, he pulled out some flashcards.

"'Millie_the_mermaid' asks: It's true you are a vampire and that's why you are that good-looking?" he asked.

I chuckled, "Nope, I'm not. There is a post in my Instagram that confirms it, and thanks for the compliment"

"Rocket_man asks: Who was your celebrity crush in your childhood?"

"That's a good one, my celebrity crush was Liz Gillies, and I feel honored that she played a character named Jade," I chuckled.

"Kitty_cuture asks: Do you prefer dating a guy or a girl?"

"Honestly? I'm taking a break from relationships, but it depends on the person, not the gender"

"Jazz__man asks: Is it true that you had one-night stands for a week after you broke up with Catherine?"

"That isn't true, I don't feel like playing with someone's heart that way, it's incorrect" I paused, "you can't just use them to have sex with"

"Wow, that was deep," he said, and everybody clapped and cheered.

"It's the true, being used it's one of the worst things ever"I chuckled, "let's continue, Phil"

"Let's read questions of yes and no," he told me.

"Sure"

"Do you feel comfortable with on-screen kissing?"

"Yes"

"It's true that you will date a fan?"

"Yes"

"Do you have any tattoo?"

"Nope"

"Do you cuss?"

"Not that much, but yes"

"Do you smoke?"

"No, it's illegal"

"All right, that was all the time that we had, thank you very much!"

"See you guys!" I said, and everybody started cheering again.

Is that normal? I don't know.

End of flashback.

How many things have changed, huh? Actually I do have a tattoo now, it's in my breastbone, they are three arrows in tribal design, I smoke now, even if it's illegal, because I couldn't care less. I cuss when I am anxious, and just because.

I sighed and entered the classroom, biology, what a shitty class.

I sit on my table, these last weeks, my partner wasn't in class, and I hope it's a good person that works.

I close my eyes, and lay my head on my hand, I'm tired as fuck and I have a headache. 

After some minutes, I hear a high-pitched 'Jade', I recognized the voice, I open my eyes and meet blue ones.

"Hey, Sam" I said sleppy.

"Want a Red Bull later?" she asked.

"Already drank 3" I yawn, I cover my mouth with my hand.

"It's 8:30 AM" she sighed, "it isn't healthy"

"Healthy isn't my speciality" I mumbled.

"I guess it isn't" she said low.

"Watcha doin' here?" I asked.

"I am your partner" she answered sitting beside me.

"Oh, I didn't noticed, sorry" I apologized.

"Guess you didn't noticed because you fell asleep" she chuckled.

"Oh, my god, are you kidding?" I asked, with the stupidiest voice ever, come on Jade, what's your problem?

"We need to talk" she told me, I chuckled.

"Are you gonna break up with me, babe?" I asked joking, Sam blushed.

"Oh my god, even half zombie, you still are Jade Silver" I chuckled again.

"Watcha wanna talk about?"

"We need to do a project together"

"So? What we need to do?" I asked her.

"Well, we need to study the pH of tap water, and later do an experiment based in one that is stuck" she explained.

"All right, for when?" I asked, falling asleep again.

"3 days" she whispered.

"What!?" I opened wide my eyes, every spark of sleep left my body.

"The teacher said that she told everyone yesterday" she told me, raising her hands up.

"Fuck, how the hell are we supposed to do that shit in 3 days?" I started to drive crazy.

"Don't worry about it, I can do the one of the stuck water" she told me, "you can do the one of the tap water"

"No, we need to do it together, or else it won't have any sense later" I told her, "where is the stuck water?" I asked.

"At the Miyagi-Do dojo" she whispered.

"Oh, shit" I chuckled, "I will look like a fucking demon in heaven" I got up, "see ya there"

"At what hour?" she asked.

"Thirty after four" I told her.

"Sure" she said and I exited the classroom.

That was gonna be an insteresting afternoon.

Postscript:

Songs: Accidentally In Love by Counting Crows and Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 10.3K 68
๐ผ๐‘›โ€ข๐‘ ๐‘Žโ€ข๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘Žโ€ข๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ [๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘—๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’] - ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘“๐‘ฆ. in which Johnny Lawrence's daughter follo...
334K 8.9K 21
Maeve Lawrence was a normal girl in Highschool with a little friend group. Until there's a new kid in her apartment area who starts to stand up for h...
196K 5.3K 35
โ–๐‚๐Ž๐๐‘๐€ ๐Š๐€๐ˆ ๐จ๐จ๐จ. ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น โช หขสฐแต‰'หข แตƒโฟ แตƒโฟแตแต‰หก,แตสธ แต’โฟหกสธ แตƒโฟแตแต‰หก โซ ยทหš เผ˜โ˜† โ†ณ เฉˆโ€งโ‚Šหš โ”Šอ™ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ... ...
61.2K 1.7K 69
Halley Larusso had the perfect life, amazing friends, loving family, good grades and money, what else could she ask for? Well, that's easy to answer:...