College Life |Zayn Malik| [Un...

By DontCallMeMaybe

Amanda was always one of those kinds of people who actually looked forward to college, literally counting dow... More

Meeting Zayn
The Campus
Shopping with a Friend
Visitors
Boring Classes
Cuddling with a Curly Haired Boy
Not Jealous
"You have ice cream on your lip."
In Denial
Vampires Are Scary
Secret Girlfriends
Laser Tag
Dorito?
A Dog Peed On Me
Sleep Talking
Wasted
Questions
Thanks, Niall.
Family Reunion
Haunted Hospitals
No London

Hangover

7.5K 157 23
By DontCallMeMaybe

Hey! Sorry I took so long... I'm really bad at updating, but I'm sure you already know that. I'm also sure you'll be able to tell the answers that won without me telling you so... Hah. Yesss this is really short, but people really wanted me to update so I wanted to post it tonight.

Yeah.

This is dedicated to Abby2222, my new apparent best friend lol. I'm sorry for making you wait so long and I'm sorry that this is so short (◕‿-)

ALSO pretty pleaseee if you're writing, or wrote, a cute 1D fan fic, send me the link! I'm running out of stuff to read ^-^ 

*Unedited* Ignore the typos (:

~ENJOY~

~~~

Chapter 17- Hangover

Amanda’s POV

I woke up with the worst headache, I felt like shit. I rolled over in an effort to get up and fell face down onto the floor.

“Ow” I groaned. I just laid there, too exhausted to move. I was totally content with staying on the floor too, until I heard footsteps and laughing.

“Oh my god shut up Jason” I mumbled. His laughing made my headache worse.

“Get up” he continued laughing. He was really annoying me.

“No, it’s too bright.”

“I have sunglasses.”

“I’m not moving.”

“I’ll drag you.”

“Well drag me motherfucker. I’m not moving.” I said, instantly regretting it. “Okay, stop!” I screamed. That bastard gave me a carpet burn.

“Get up then” he chuckled. I opened my eyes and was instantly hit by the light. I stood, groaning. Remind me to never drink like that again, please.

“Thank you” he smiled, handing me his Wayfarer Ray-Bans. “I have something to do today so I can’t babysit you.”

“What do you have to do?” I squinted.

“I’ll tell you later. I suggest you wait a while before driving back to college.” He paused, “You still seem pretty disoriented” he laughed.

“Well duh. I wasn’t planning on it.” I rolled my eyes.

“Your phone is downstairs. Zayn and Harry called you last night, but I couldn’t let you answer.”

“I remember Harry called me, but Zayn called?”

“Yeah, he just wanted to know if you were okay.”

“Oh, what did you say?”

“What do you think I said?” he asked, rhetorically.

“Okay, never mind?” I mumbled.

“Bye then, I’ll be back later.” He patted me on the head.  I said bye as he ran downstairs. I heard a few noises before I actually heard the door slam. He sure was eager. I stumbled down the stairs and saw my phone on the couch. I grabbed it and unlocked it to see what Zayn texted me, well my cousin hypothetically speaking since I didn’t have my phone. Zayn literally asked me if I was okay, exactly like Jason said he did. How sweet of him to care. Niall texted me too, but Jason failed to mention that. All he asked was for me to come back and talk to Harry. I also noticed that my phone was dying and the battery had 10% left. Well that sucks.

I really didn’t want to speak to Harry. I know it’s kind of- very pathetic that I cheated on him yet I can’t even talk to him. I’m a terrible person. I wish he hadn’t walked into the room, maybe then I could explain it to him without him running away and jumping to conclusions. Life would be so easy if I could just blame everything on Zayn. But I can’t.

I fell onto the couch and sighed. I didn’t want to be alone right now. I needed someone to talk to, but it’s not like I could drive anywhere to be with them. My dad lived far away, Iris is in another state, and I’m definitely not going back to college to talk to Zayn. Maybe Iris is on Skype, though. Iris and I weren’t as close as we use to be. Distance really does ruin relationships. She got new friends and now she barely ever has enough time for me. It’s cool though, I definitely understand. She’s become busy with other, more important things… Whatever.

After I grabbed a Poptart from the kitchen, I walked upstairs and got on Jason’s laptop. I logged into Skype and I was relieved that I saw Iris was online. She wasn’t the only one online, sadly Zayn was too. I groaned when he called. I knew he was going to tell me something about Harry and then I’d just feel worse. Ultimately, I answered. I smiled somewhat when his face appeared on the screen. Then I realized he was shirtless. Oh my... Yeah, and I looked like crap and my boyfriend looked like a god. If I wasn’t a decent human being, I probably would have started drooling.

“Hey babe” he smiled. His smiled made me feel fluttery inside, despite the awful headache I had.

“Hi” I mumbled, eating a piece of the blueberry Poptart.

“Why are you wearing sunglasses?” he asked, raising an eyebrow.

“I’m hungover”

“Wow, what happened?”

“I went to my cousin’s house and I was sad so I got really drunk.” I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world, which it was.

“Are you coming back today?” he frowned slightly.

“Maybe later… Have you talked to Harry?” I looked down, awkwardly.

“Well, yeah… He’s really mad at me, like really mad.” He sighed.

“What was he saying?”

“Everything along the lines of I’m a terrible friend and that he hates me.” he said. I buried my face in my hands. Oh god, I did not just break up the fucking band.

“I’m so sorry” I mumbled.

“Why are you apologizing? I’m positive Harry will find someone new and get over it.”

“But what if he doesn’t? Zayn, I’m not worth losing your best friend over.” I said. There was a short pause in the conversation.

“Shut up” he started laughing, “Don’t you understand that I love you? Harry can stay mad. I don’t really care as long as I have you.”

“I really wanna kiss you” I giggled.

“Well you could if you came back.”

“Zayn, I’m scared.”

“You don’t have to talk to him if you don’t want to, Amanda.” He said as I ate more of my Poptart. I just rolled my eyes.

“Have you talked to Lindsey already?”

“Yeah, I didn’t really have to though. She took it extremely well.” he smirked to himself, leaving me a little lost. Weird she’d be okay with it, she seemed really in to him.

“Oh, yay.” I smiled.

“So can you please come back sooner? I miss you.” he asked.

“I guess.” I gave in. He's so cute, it was impossible to say no. We talked for a little while longer before we ended the call. Zayn does an amazing job at cheering me up.

I put on my jacket and shoes before leaving Jason’s house. The weather was brutal; the sun was way too bright.  Not even sunglasses could protect me from the light. The ride to my campus was agonizing, but I was glad when it was over. When I walked into the dorm building, I got really nervous. Thankfully I made it to my room without bumping into anyone. I opened the door and grinned when I saw Zayn sitting on his bed, on his laptop.

“Hey” I said, making him look up.

“Yay!” he screeched, making my headache worse, “You’re here!” He ran up to me and pulled me into a really tight hug.

“Oh my god, Zayn chill.” I hugged back.

“Oh I forgot your headache. I’m sorry.” He pulled away, smiling. He kissed me on the cheek and I announced that I was taking a shower before I got clothes and went into the bathroom. My shower was pretty long, but only because I washed my hair. I brushed my teeth, put on shorts and a t-shirt, braided my hair, and then walked back into the room.

“My head huuurts.” I whined, sitting next to Zayn on his bed. He put his laptop to the side and pulled me closer.

“There’s not much I can do about that, sorry” he kissed the side of my head and moved a piece of hair out of my face . I turned my face and leaned in to kiss him. I had butterflies once again and I giggled slightly. I felt Zayn’s smile against mine and pulled his face closer. Kissing Zayn felt absolutely perfect.

“I love you” I mumbled against his lips before pulling away. It felt great being able to finally say that to him.

“I love you more.” He smirked. As much as I wanted to kiss him again, I couldn’t. My headache was getting worse. I leaned on his shoulder and shut my eyes.

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah, shhh.” I cued him to stop talking and he chuckled. He grabbed his laptop and went back to whatever he was doing. I only was half asleep, but I could still hear the sound of his beautiful humming. I’m pretty sure the song was Ho Hey by the Lumineers.

How lucky am I? Really.

Zayn Malik is in love with me and even though his relationship with Harry is practically ruined, he’s still with me. The most perfect guy in the world… is my boyfriend. The more these things run through my head, the more unbelievable they sound. College is the honestly best and worst thing that’s ever happened to me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 237 37
I'm sorry if I say I need ya... Liam and Isabella grew up together but then she moved away. Now she's back and things get complicated when Harry find...
4K 176 47
There is only two months of college left. When there are some new students. The new students turn out to be Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Harry. Bria...
103K 2K 58
What happens when Zayn seems to think he can turn my life around after being away for so long and seeing how much I have changed! He takes away ever...
63 0 14
Carmen Jenson Ortega got accepted into her dream college: NYU. When the first day of school rolls around all too quickly for Carmen's liking, her who...