β„π•’π•žπ•’π••π•’ (β„π•šπ•£π•  𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒...

Da hiyabitches307

14 year old Hiro Hamada and 13 year old Y/n L/n (girlfriend to Hiro) set out to become superheroes along side... Altro

γ€ο»Ώο½‰ο½Žο½”ο½’ο½γ€‘
γ€ο»ΏοΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’γ€€οΌ‘γ€‘
γ€ο»ΏοΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’γ€€οΌ’γ€‘
γ€ο»ΏοΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’γ€€οΌ“γ€‘
γ€ο»ΏοΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’γ€€οΌ•γ€‘
γ€ο»ΏοΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’γ€€οΌ–γ€‘
γ€ο»ΏοΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’γ€€οΌ—γ€‘
γ€ο»ΏοΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’γ€€οΌ˜γ€‘
γ€ο»ΏοΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’γ€€οΌ™γ€‘
γ€ο»ΏοΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’γ€€οΌ‘οΌγ€‘
γ€ο»ΏοΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’γ€€οΌ‘οΌ‘γ€‘
γ€ο»ΏοΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’γ€€οΌ‘οΌ’γ€‘
γ€ο»ΏοΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’γ€€οΌ‘οΌ“γ€‘
BOOK 2?
Next Book...
Book 2!!!
So... The plan
Its Time

γ€ο»ΏοΌ£ο½ˆο½ο½ο½”ο½…ο½’γ€€οΌ”γ€‘

5K 93 65
Da hiyabitches307

"Ah, you guys are here just in time!" Tadashi chirps.

"So, what have you guys  been working on?" Hiro asks Liam and Tadashi.

"I'll show you" Liam says and walks up to me.

He had a duct tape in his hands.

"Duct tape? I hate to break it to you, bro. Already been invented." Hiro deadpans as Liam rolls up the sleeve of my grey jacket.

He places the tape on my arm and rips it off.

"Hey! Dude! Ow! Not Cool!" I scream.

Hiro grabs a hold of my arm and starts rubbing and blowing on it.

A beeping noise is heard and then a ballon man? Inflades.

"This is what we've been working on" The two say in unison.

The giant marshmallow waddles out of his luggage and towards us. He bumps into a chair, lifts it and places it aside. He then looks at us.

"Hello. I am Baymax. Your personal healthcare companion. I was alerted to the need for medical attention when you said, 'ow.'" He explains.

"A robotic nurse" Hiro says.

"A mixture of Robotics and Biology" I breath out in amazement.

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your pain?" Baymax asks gesturing to my hand, which Hiro was reluctant to let go of.

"Physical or emotional?" I ask, glaring at Liam.

"I will scan you now. Scan complete. You have a slight epidermal abrasion on your forearm. I suggest an anti-bacterial spray." The marshmallow like robot explains.

"What's in the spray, specifically?" Hiro asks skeptically.

"The primary ingredient is bacitracin."

"That's a bummer. I'm actually allergic to that." I test out the robot.

"You are not allergic to bacitracin. You do have a severe allergy to berries." He says with a raised finger.

"Not bad. You guy've done some serious coding on this thing, huh?"

"Programed him with over 10,000 medical procedures. This chip is what makes Baymax, Baymax" Tadashi explains.

"Why didn't you tell me! I would've helped y'know" I deadpan.

"Surprise" Liam does jazz hands.

"Vinyl?"

"Yeah, going for a non-threatening, huggable kind of thing."

"Looks like a walking marshmallow. No offense." I add a stupid comment.

They talked about some robotics stuff which I didn't really get since I don't major in robotics.

"You have been a good boys and girls. Have a lollipop." Baymax hands Hiro and strawberry pop and me a Coke one.

"Nice!" I cheer.

"I cannot deactivate until you say you are satisfied with your care" He informs.

"Well then, we're satisfied with our care" We say in unison.

We watch as Baymax goes back into his luggage.

"He's going to help a lot of people" I sigh.

"Hey, what kind of battery does it use?" Hiro asks.

"Lithium ion" Liam answers.

"You know, supercapacitors would charge way faster" Hiro says.

"Good note!" Tadashi exclaims.

"Burning the midnight oil, Mr. Hamada and Mr. L/n?" An elderly man asks from the door.

"Hey, Professor." They say in unison.

Hiro and I walk up to the man.

"You must be Hiro and Y/n. Bot-fighter, and BioTech genius right? He asks.

"When my daughter was younger, that's all she wanted to do. Bot fight" He explains.

"May I?" He asks, gesturing to megabot.

"Sure. Hiro shrugs and hands him Megabot.

"Magnetic-bearing servos." The man analizes.

"Pretty sick, huh? Wanna see how I put 'em together?" He asks while I stand there awkwardly.

"Hey, genius!" Liam says as he pops up from the glass.

"He invented them!" Tadashi says.

"You're Robert Callaghan?" I ask, surprised.

"Like, as in, the Callaghan-catmull spline, and Callaghan's 'laws of robotics?'" Hiro asks.

"You just had to make it technical" I mumble.

"That's right!" Callaghan chirps.

"Ever think about applying here you two? Your age wouldn't be an issue" Callaghan says as he hands Hiro Mega bot.

"Well Y/n thinks her scores in English are holding her back" Liam says.

"English? That won't matter!" Callaghan says.

"Don't let one weakness hold you back" He tells me.

"And Hiro's pretty serious about his career in bot-fighting" Tadashi says.

"W-Well, k-k-kind of serious" Hiro stutters.

"Can see why. With your bot, winning must come easy."

"I guess" Hiro frowns, his tone a bit depressed now.

"Well, if you like things easy, then my program isn't for you. We push the boundaries. And Y/n, I hope to see you apply here. Nice to meet you two" And with that he left.

I HAVE to go here!

Tadashi and Liam sit on their bike's as Hiro and I stand on the stairs of the building.

"We gotta hurry if you want to catch that bot-fight" Tadashi taunts.

I walk up to Liam as if I'm going to get on his bike but instead I punch him square on the face.

"OW!!!" He shrieks.

Tadashi and Hiro flinch.

"You're lucky I didn't break it" I huff.

"Ok, what's with the aggression?"Tadashi asks, chossing his words carefully

"For not showing me this place sooner"

"Where's Baymax when you need him?!" Liam whines, still in pain.

"I have to go here. If I don't go to this nerd school, I'm gonna lose my mind" Hiro suddenly says.

Tadashi and Liam smirk.

————————————————————

We were at the Hamada household and Tadashi had just stapled and SFIT poster on Hiro's wall, the poster was covering the bot-fighting poster.

"Every year, the school has a student showcase" Tadashi starts.

"You come up with something that blows Callaghan away, you're in. But, it's gotta be great" Liam finishes.

"Easy" I snark.

"Trust me. It will be" Hiro starts of confident.

————————————————————

Hiro and I sat on Hiro's swivel chair, surrounded by a bunch of papers. I was almost asleep, while Hiro was probably going to get brain damage.

"Nothing! No ideas! Useless, empty brain!" Hiro bangs his head on the desk.

"Shut up Hiro, I want to sleep!" I grumble

"Wow. Washed up at 14, so sad" Tadashi shakes his head.

"I feel bad" Liam says.

"I got nothing! I'm done. I'm never getting in" Hiro jerks away from the desk causing my head, that was on his shoulder, to fall onto the desk.

"OW!" I shot up.

"Hamada, I'm going to kill you one of these days" I rub my head.

"Hey, we're not giving up on you" Tadashi says.

The next thing I know, Liam's holding my feet, dangling me up-side down.

"What are you doing?" Hiro and I ask in unison, as we're upside down.

"Shake things up" Liam laughs.

"Use that big brain of yours to think your way out" Tadashi says.

Hiro and I give up and fall up-side down.

"If I pass out because of the blood rush, I'll be sure to plot your murder the second I wake up" I say.

Meanwhile Hiro seems to have focused his gaze on megabot. I was still lost for ideas but that's when Aunt Cass came into the room.

"Hiro, Y/n, I've fixed your flu shots for this Friday" She informs us.

"Aw, come on! I hate shots Aunt Cass! Is there another way?" Hiro whines.

"Sorry Hiro but no other way" She says and leaves.

That's when it came to me!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

33.6K 1.4K 26
Hiro Hamada. A prodigy in robotics. A genius with mathematics. Willow Rosaline Quispe. Just a simple girl. Almost invisible. When these two meet, th...
76.7K 2.4K 14
#Book No.1# You have met the Hamada brothers after moving from New York.There in San Fransokyo you've made joys, new adventures and lets not forget L...
11.1K 324 35
THAT COVER IS MY ART DO NOT STEAL IT OR USE IT IN ANY WAY. ((Kira.scarlet is Kira's IG)) Kira Scarlet, a 14 year old college student at SFIT who love...
50.3K 1.4K 14
"Please don't go, Hiro, I... I don't know what I'd do without you." "[Y/N], I will never leave you. I promise." You are [Y/N] [L/N], better known as...