TRAPPED || Taegguk

By _guccichim

"Spread your fucking legs or I'll tie them to the bed." Twitter AU in which Jeongguk is a sex addict looking... More

[ 0 ] Intro : TRAPPED
[ 1 ] Sex addicts
[ 2 ] When I'm alone
[ 3 ] Jealousy and ecstasy
[ 4 ] Teach him how to love
[ 5 ] Not a fuckboy
[ 6 ] Wreck me
[ 7 ] Good boy ( or not )
[ 8 ] Shameless whore
[ 9 ] You have a lot to learn
[ 10 ] A time, a place & your consent
[ 11 ] Yellow
[ 12 ] Ten questions, zero answers
[ 13 ] Weaknesses are a strength
[ 14 ] Car ride with a twist
[ 15 ] Limits & Boundaries
[ 16 ] Chastity sucks ass
[ 17 ] Cock piercing
[ 18 ] Yours tastes kinda sweet...
[ 19 ] Your body is my kink
[ 20 ] Take me for a ride
[ 21 ] The boy behind the mask
[ 23 ] Denial
[ 24 ] Lips, nipples & dicks
[ 25 ] Heaven is boring
[ 26 ] Bratty sleeping beauty
[ 27 ] Coercion
[ 28 ] Would you hurt me?
[ 29 ] No self respect
[ 30 ] Lust wears red
[ 31 ] Serotonin rush
[ 32 ] Trust buddies
[ 33 ] Hot chocolate
[ 34 ] Drunk confessions
[ 35 ] To find a way out
[ 36 ] A deal with the devil
[ 37 ] Poker face
[ 38 ] Pretty doll
[ 39 ] I made a mistake
[ 40 ] Home wrecker
[ 41 ] The art of gaslighting yourself
[ 42 ] There for you
[ 43 ] Fear and other feelings
[ 44 ] Soulmate seeker
[ 45 ] Cravings
[ 46 ] Purple afflictions
[ 47 ] Trust me not
[ 48 ] Smoke and strawberries
[ 49 ] Eyes never lie
[ 50 ] Spice things up, make a move
[ 51 ] The galaxy underneath
[ 52 ] How to melt a frozen heart
[ 53 ] Soft spot
[ 54 ] Glossy lips & selfish thoughts
[ 55 ] Ashes of euphoria
[ 56 ] Wait for me
[ 57 ] Ode to debauchery
[ 58 ] Down the rabbit hole
[ 59 ] Sunny spells
[ 60 ] Gold & Silver
[ 61 ] Lips never miss

[ 22 ] Hot and cold

7.2K 214 137
By _guccichim

WARNING: angst, drug use ( weed ), smut including degrading names, restraints ( handcuffs, blindfold ), frotting, handjob, blowjob, temperature play.

Frotting: A sexual act in which two males rub each other's penises.

After the two hours spent at the arcade and the long ride that followed, Taehyung and Jeongguk felt a little - okay, maybe more than just a little - tired. It was understandable, as the hour hand of the small clock located just above the stove was about to hit three.

However, despite his sleepy mind, someone in this room still wanted to get railed tonight. Probably since it was the main reason why he was here in the first place. But Taehyung's response to his horny despair had been a big, fat, firm NO.

According to him, it was useless to start something if they were unable to finish it. And as much as Jeongguk hated to admit it, he was kind of right. What was the point of getting into it if both of them were too tired to feel things?

But even though he agreed with the older, he still decided to be a brat and throw a fit about it. Just because.

Taehyung didn't have any trouble dealing with this; after all, the mere threat of making him stay into chastity for five more days had been enough to shut the bratty blond up.

But all of that certainly didn't explain why they were here now; huddled up in Taehyung's big bed, the older's arms wrapped around the younger one's waist and his legs tangled with the other's.

Yeah, Jeongguk didn't really have an explanation for that part.

But there was one thing he was sure of: he was freaking out.

Why?

Well, first of all, Jeon Jeongguk didn't cuddle, you see. Nah, he was too cold-hearted for this shit.
And what they were doing right now looked an awful lot like cuddling.

And second, not only was he cuddling which was already breaking a rule in his 'I don't want to get attached to anyone' regulation, but he was cuddling with his one-night stand, which was even worse.

Well, Taehyung wasn't exactly his one-night stand, considering the fact that both of them had made it pretty clear that this wasn't going to be a one time thing, but still!

What the fuck was happening?

In his defense, he never said yes to cuddle. He hadn't been asked at all, to be fair. Taehyung was sleeping peacefully, soft snores slipping past his slightly parted lips, and suddenly he had decided to bring Jeongguk closer to him and just hug him.

Jeongguk didn't know what to do. He wasn't really enjoying himself right now, although he couldn't deny the blatant truth that was shoved into his face: Taehyung's warmth was quite pleasant and not unwelcome at all.

He just didn't want to cuddle, and even less be cuddled.

Taehyung's arms were encaging him, locking him in place and it was suffocating. It reminded him of things he'd rather forget about. And the proximity didn't make it any easier for him to relax and enjoy the moment.

So he just lied here, eyes wide open and fists clenched as memories flooded his foggy mind.

Paint. A lot of paint. Blue, green, yellow... and red.

So much red paint.

Red paint splashed over the canvas, spread on the floor, scattered on the walls. Red paint coating the milky white sheets, creating messy designs on the bed. A mix of red and blue; purple.

Purple on his skin; staining his flawless body.

And in the background, faint noises. Voices, a lot of them. Mostly male.

Males in white, looking at him. Their dull eyes, scrutinizing his every move. Watching as he painted himself in more colors.

Paint... more paint.

The usual white room turning red as he swayed his brush back and forth, accidentally splashing one of the men.

And then silence. A deafening silence, broken with the loud thud of a body hitting the ground. The steps of the men coming closer, echoing though the boy's ears.

They were the ones who took his colors away, replacing it all with white.

Pure white, ivory white, dazzling white, pearly white.

Deadly white.

They took away his colors, what made him, him. Turning him into a lifeless ghost wandering around, looking for its soul.

"He sold it to the devil!" They said.

He didn't believe there was a devil at all. He didn't believe in what they were all saying.

He just wanted his ability to see colors back. And if he couldn't, then he'd rather not have anything at all.

By now, small droplets of sweat were already dripping down the blond's forehead, and his breathing got heavier, the pictures in his mind still fresh, as if it happened just yesterday.

Taehyung's arms tightened around his waist and he gasped.

He remembered exactly how it felt.

Haru's arms around his waist. So soft and comforting. But suddenly it switched back to the white room and he wasn't there anymore.

He was outside, enjoying all the colors.

Leaving Jeongguk to die inside.

I need a walk. Jeongguk grabbed both of Taehyung's hands and swatted them away to be able to sit up on the bed. He rubbed at his eyes with the back of his own hands and sighed, shaking his head to get rid of all the memories.

His fatigue was long gone now, replaced by the dreadful feeling of anxiety and anger.

Jeongguk had no idea how to cope with that. So he did what he always did: he got up and searched his jeans pockets for his stash of weed, threw on an oversized shirt, and exited the room.

He entered the dining room and rolled himself a cigarette, or well, a joint.

His fingers moved skillfully as he wrapped the drug in the filter. It was almost scary how used he was to this. Not being able to sleep, struggling with anxiety, using drugs to cope only to suffer from the after effects hours later.

It was a vicious circle and he had no idea how to pull himself out of it.

He wasn't even sure if he wanted to get out to begin with.

He sat on the table and brought the death stick to his lips, using the lighter he'd previously got from his pocket to lit it.

He closed his eyes and took a puff, warmth engulfing him whole. He hopped off the table to open the bay window, being met with cool air and a balcony. He stepped on said balcony and for a moment, he just stood there in complete silence, gazing at the illuminated city absentmindedly and occasionally taking puffs out of his cigarette.

It didn't take long for the effects to kick in and make him feel like he was floating. Creating a fake safety that still seemed way more believable than all the ones people had promised him in the past.

He was never really safe, was he?

Because he fucked his own life up and now, he wasn't allowed a single moment of peace or tranquility. He was tracked down by the future, haunted by the past and struggling to deal with the present.

Yet, he couldn't blame anyone but himself.

Perhaps if he hadn't kissed this boy in high school, he wouldn't be here.

Perhaps if he hadn't wanted to be the cool guy, he wouldn't be here.

Perhaps if he hadn't made the worst decisions at the worst moments, he wouldn't be here.

Perhaps then, he'd be a famous CEO sitting on a fancy chair, wearing a Louis Vuitton suit and an expensive tie rather than a harness and tight leather jeans.

God, what was he thinking back then? Hanging out with seniors because he thought it was cool. Feeling like they understood him better, because they were older. More mature.

He was a mature person.

As strange as that sounded, he truly believed he was a mature person. At least now. He might not always make the best choices but all of his decisions were thoroughly thought through. He was one step ahead of everyone, and his mind was pretty great at analyzing every situation and finding out all the possible outcomes of every single one of his choices.

But the truth didn't lie.

And the truth was that the seniors didn't understand him any better than the others. But they gave him something that did.

Drugs.

It wasn't the first time he tried drugs, but it was the first time he had actually consented to it.

And it felt amazing. Like sitting on a cloud and flying, above everything and everyone. Watching the busy cities, all the people, the buildings, the streets, from the sky.

It felt like he was on top of the world.

But the highest you get, the harder the fall is.

And that's exactly what happened. He fell. From high. Too high, and now he couldn't seem to find a way to climb his way back up. His fluffy cloud was long gone, he was now stuck on the cold, hard floor.

Until next time.

And then over, and over, it's a circle. Drugs, hangover, drugs. He never had enough of it. The feeling, addicting despite the after effects.

Bittersweet.

Everything was so fucking bittersweet.

With a deep, heavy sigh, he dropped the joint to the floor and crushed it with his foot to extinguish the flame before picking it up and throwing it away, watching emotionlessly as it disappeared into the void.

He was much calmer than earlier, now. At peace. His thoughts weren't a mess anymore, he could perceive and understand every single thing happening in his brain. It was organized, clear and precise. He knew it wouldn't last long, so he took his chance and hopped on the occasion to go back to sleep.

His mind wasn't screaming at him or attacking him with harsh, unwanted memories this time, and he really appreciated it. He got in the bed and didn't freak out when Taehyung immediately came closer to him and slung an arm over his body to hug him close. He just stayed still, closed his eyes, and hoped for the best.

-

When Taehyung woke up, Jeongguk was cuddled up into his chest, his blond hair splayed messily on the pillow as soft snores escaped his half-open mouth.

Well he's much cuter when he's sleeping than when he's awake. Taehyung thought as he gazed at the boy, who was looking tiny as ever curled into a ball and pressed against the older's firm chest.

Reluctantly, he placed a hand on Jeongguk's shoulder and gently shook him until his eyes fluttered open.

"Wake up, baby face. It's two in the afternoon, we need to eat something."

He earned a groan in response and after a few seconds, Jeongguk lazily rolled to the side of the bed, stretching his arms and legs to get rid of the soreness in his muscles before sitting up and blinking, slowly to adjust to the light in the room.

Meanwhile, Taehyung had already gotten dressed in an oversized beige shirt and grey sweatpants, and he was ruffling his hair to make it look presentable.

"Did you sleep well?" The oldest of the two inquired, glancing at the younger one who merely yawned in response.

"Yeah." He mumbled and grabbed his shirt from yesterday, throwing it over his head before jumping in his jeans. Once he was dressed, he followed Taehyung out of the bedroom and into the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?" The ravenette wanted to know as he opened his fridge to find anything edible and tasty to eat. His stomach was grumbling angrily, mostly due to the fact that he had skipped breakfast because he overslept. But it was understandable, since he fell asleep around 3:30 am.

"Food." Jeongguk shrugged, plopping down on the couch in the living room.

"Gee thanks." Taehyung rolled his eyes at his stupid answer and closed the fridge, deciding he was just going to order something because he was too lazy to cook and by the looks of it, so was Jeongguk. "I'm ordering Japanese, okay?"

"Mhm-mhm." The blond hummed, his lack of response causing Taehyung to furrow his brows. The boy was usually snarky and talkative, did something happen? Or maybe it was just that he was grumpy in the morning. Honestly, he wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

"Alright, what do you want then?"

"Uh, sushis? I dunno. I'll take whatever you take." Jeongguk yawned loudly, rolling on his side and grabbing his phone that was still on the coffee table, where he had left it yesterday.

He scrolled through Twitter while Taehyung ordered for the both of them, smiling at his friends' posts.

*****

- Can somebody date me pls I'm tired of being the single one of the group

1.4k retweets            2.7k likes

|
|

sleepyoongs: you're single because you scare people with your Santa Clause knee high socks

jinniethepooh: I'd date you if I wasn't taken tbh

kookoonut: I honestly don't know why you're single. You're hot as fuck.

- caption this

1.7k retweets      3.3k likes

|
|

hobisexual: when the guy I'm flirting with says no homo 😔✋

peachiichim: Hoseok on rollercoasters:

kookoonut: When you're getting a nice blowjob and suddenly he bites your dick

- 3 weeks together and I finally find out about his hidden talent

2.2k retweets           4.4k likes

|
|

hobisexual: can you not throw your relationship in my face

kingjoonie: honestly? Ew.

jinniethepooh: Abs are overrated. This is way more attractive

kookoonut: Wow 🤤 maybe I should flirt with Yoongi instead of Jimin

*****

"Jeongguk, you okay? I know my wall is pretty but you've been staring for quite a while now." Taehyung chuckled, snapping his fingers in front of Jeongguk's eyes to get him to wake up from whatever trance he was in. He'd been staring at the wall for five minutes straight, chewing on his food absentmindedly, and the dark-haired male was starting to wonder if the younger had slept enough.

"Huh?" Said boy flinched at the sound of Taehyung's finger hitting his palm and immediately, he shook his head to collect his thoughts. "Yeah, I'm okay. I was just thinking about something."

"About what?" Taehyung wanted to know.

"Uh, it's embarrassing. I think it's better if I don't tell you." Jeongguk scratched the back of his head awkwardly and quickly went back to his food, picking up some rice from his bowl and stuffing his mouth with it.

"Embarrassing? Were you thinking about my hands again? Because if that's the case, it's an obsession at this point Jeongguk." The older let out a gentle laugh and flicked Jeongguk's chin playfully to make him look up.

The boy shook his head in response. "I wasn't thinking about your hands." He grumbled.

"Then what? You can tell me, doll. We're literally gonna fuck in less than an hour, I don't see a point in getting all shy now."

Jeongguk gulped, knowing that once again, Taehyung was right. Why was he even getting shy to begin with? This was so unlike him. He wasn't a shy person, he never got shy at all. So why now?

God this was embarrassing.

"Come on, doll. Tell me. I promise I won't judge you, alright? Even if you tell me you're into alien role play." Taehyung joked, punching the blond's shoulder weakly. He earned a small smile from the latter, who cleared his throat before finally speaking up.

"I was just thinking about- well, about the list."

"The list?" Taehyung frowned, confused. Then, it hit him and a wide smirk spread across his face. "Oh, that list."

"Yeah, that list." Jeongguk nervously swallowed his saliva.

"You thought about something you wanted to try?" Taehyung guessed, and apparently he was correct since Jeongguk nodded his head, red creeping from his neck to his cheeks. "And what would that be, doll?" The older wanted to know, raising his brows in a teasing manner as he leaned closer to the blond, taking a sip of water.

"I..." he seemed to hesitate for a moment, but then he fixed his posture and straightened up on his chair to appear more confident. "I think I want to try being handcuffed?" His voice was hushed, almost to a whisper. Yet Taehyung didn't miss a word of what he said.

He leaned back in his chair and folded his arms over his chest, humming in thought.

"You think? Or you're sure?"

"I'm sure." Jeongguk affirmed, his eyes twinkling with lust at the mere idea of having his wrists bound together while Taehyung did all sorts of things to his body.

"Alright." The ravenette said, getting up with his empty plate and walking to the sink without sparing a glance to the puzzled blond who was still sitting at the table, waiting for further instructions. "Go brush your teeth and freshen up, I need to get some things. Bathroom is upstairs, next to my room." He shooed the younger off with a gesture of his hand and the boy didn't hesitate a second before jumping from his seat and sprinting to the bathroom.

The bathroom, like every single room in Taehyung's house, was aesthetically pleasing. The walls were a light beige, the wooden floor ebony, and fake plants were set in the corners and next to the window. On the shelf above the sink, there were a bunch of beauty items such as hair brushes, skin care products and, surprisingly enough, a lot of makeup items.

It was strange because all the times they saw each other, Jeongguk was positive Taehyung wasn't wearing any makeup. Then it came back to his mind; how could he forget that Taehyung was a celebrity? He probably wore makeup for press conferences and important events.

He wasn't fond of the whole 'we gave to keep this a secret' thing, to be honest. He was fucking a celebrity and he couldn't even brag about it. This sucked.

But what sucked even more was that if they ever got caught ( which would end up happening, Jeongguk was sure of that ) Taehyung would most likely blame him for it.

Of course, he knew and totally understood why Taehyung would want to hide this whole thing: it was not secret that the Korean entertainment industry was homophobic and not the most accepting community either.

Hell, he could already imagine the headlines of clout-chasing websites.

So pathetic.

But he wasn't going to complain about it, for once. After all, this gave him plenty of ways to get revenge on Taehyung if he fucked up or did something Jeongguk didn't like.

All he'd have to do was reveal the truth and boom, Taehyung could say goodbye to his career as a CEO. Or anything, really.

Satisfied with that thought, Jeongguk smirked to himself and grabbed a lip balm from the shelf to apply some on his lips.

This could be fun.

Once he was done with the bathroom, he walked back to the kitchen but Taehyung was nowhere to be seen. He frowned, confused as to where the older could have gone without telling him beforehand. He felt kind of dumb standing in the middle of the room not knowing what to do or where to go. Until his phone dinged in his hand and a familiar username popped on the screen.

-

TWITTER CHAT
taesty

TAEHYUNG
Third door in the main hallway, it's the only black door, you can't miss it. Go down the stairs, don't touch anything. I'll be down there.
Seen

-

"Wow, okay." Jeongguk rolled his eyes and stuffed his phone back into his pocket before following Taehyung's directions.

Main hallway, third door... right, it should be here. He hesitated, but only for a second. Then, he twisted the knob and opened the black door.

The door led to stairs, which themselves led into nothing less than a fucking sex dungeon.

At least that's what Jeongguk assumed it was, based on what his eyes were witnessing. Crimson red walls, adorned with multiple tools that he didn't know the names of. Shelves, on which you could see an array of unholy books. And to top it off, a huge bed with silken sheets matching with the color of the walls, and leather restraints attached to each corner of the mattress.

The sight gave him chills, but it was definitely not because he was afraid.

Hell no.

'Thrilled' would be a much more appropriate word to qualify the way he felt about this room.

He was in awe. He'd done kinky things before - suck a guy off in a public place, weird positions, that kinda stuff, you know? - but this...

This was another level.

A whole new world, just like Taehyung had put it a few days ago.

And Jeongguk didn't know if he should be scared of himself for feeling giddy and excited just at the idea of trying out every single toy stored in this room. From the whips hanging off the walls, to the impressive collection of butt plugs on one of the shelves.

It was... fascinating, in a way. How all those things, designed to bring pleasure or pain, that most people would find weird or scary, made Jeongguk bite his lip in anticipation. He already had many scenarios in his mind, and it was anything but holy.

Taehyung seemed to notice his trance and let out a breathy chuckle, pushing him a little so that he was now standing in the middle of the room. He took his time to look around and take in the scenery, squinting his eyes at every foreign toy that crossed his path. A few of them didn't look appealing to him, but most of them made him squirm and struggle to keep calm.

He imagined all the stuff he... they could do in here. All the things they could explore, all the limits they could discover. All the pleasure they could experience.

Fuck.

"Taehyung-" his voice came out almost like a whimper, a plead. He wanted to do everything at once, but he knew it wasn't possible. And besides, it was evident that Taehyung had something clear and precise in his mind already. He could tell just by the way he was looking at him and biting his plump bottom lip in thought.

"I know, doll, I know. It's a little overwhelming, isn't it?" The dark-haired male took a step closer to the blond and placed one of his big hands on his shoulder, squeezing it lightly.

"Why don't you sit on the bed first, mhm?" He whispered, pointing at the bed located in the middle of the room. Gulping down his apprehension, Jeongguk took a few steps until he was standing next to the bed and eventually plopped down on the mattress, loving how soft the sheets felt against his palms.

Thousands of questions were running through his mind at the moment. Such as what were they going to do now? Were they going to try everything? Why did Taehyung have a sex dungeon in his house? Did he have other people he did that with? How experienced was he with this stuff?

Unfortunately for him, it didn't look like Taehyung was thinking about answering any of those, although he had clearly noticed the younger's internal crisis and even chuckled upon seeing his distraught expression.

"Take your pants off, doll. Unless you want me to do it for you?"

With a roll of his eyes, Jeongguk reached down to unzip his pants and slipped them past his pelvis along with his boxers, letting the clothes pool around his ankles until Taehyung crouched to remove them completely.

Jeongguk thought he was going to remove the chastity cage as well but apparently he had other plans; indeed, his large hands began to wander on the blond's plush thigh, squeezing the tender muscles every now and then.

Just the sight of Taehyung's veins bulging out every time he contracted his hands was enough for Jeongguk to get aroused, tingles running up and down his spine when the older hummed in content.

Holy fuck.

"T-Tae." Jeongguk whispered, putting his own hand atop of the other's to put a stop to his taunting motions on his leg.

"Right here, doll." Taehyung chuckled, the sound oh-so deep.

Jeongguk didn't have a snarky comment to reply with, so he settled for a glare instead.

"What do you want?" Taehyung asked, although he already knew what the answer was. "Say it, doll. Need to hear that pretty voice of yours." He flicked the blond's chin playfully, a hint of smile appearing on his stern face when he saw pink dust the boy's cheeks.

"I want-" Jeongguk shifted uncomfortably when Taehyung's fingers drummed against his inner thighs, dangerously close to his crotch. The older was looking up at him with raised brows and a teasing smirk on his lips; he knew exactly what he was doing to the younger one. "C-can you remove the cage? P-please?"

His voice was so soft Taehyung swore he was about to bust his biggest uwu just hearing him talk like this. It was a shame that he was such a brat, because he was actually pretty cute when he wasn't being the most annoying person on this planet.

Seeing the look of despair in the boy's doe eyes, Taehyung chose not to tease him any longer and rummaged through his pocket instead, until his fingers found the metallic item he was looking for.

He didn't miss the way Jeongguk's face lit up when he pulled the key out and let it dangle from his fingers.

"Don't move." He warned as he slid the key in the small lock located on the front of the cage, turning it to the left until a click was heard.

Carefully, he took the cage off Jeongguk, listening closely to the boy's shaky breaths while he did so.

He hated to admit it but Jeongguk was really... pretty down here. It was weird, yes, but yet it was true.

Maybe his stupid dick care routine did pay off after all.

"I'm proud of you." He blurted out randomly, setting the cock cage on one of the shelves behind them before turning back around to glance at the wide-eyed Jeongguk who was still sitting on the bed with his legs spread and a confused look on his face.

"What for?" The boy frowned, squeezing the sheets with his fists out of nervousness.

"What for?" The older echoed, a genuine smile forming on his lips. "Because I didn't expect you to actually wear the chastity cage for three whole days. I thought you'd call me and beg me to take it off halfway but no, you kept it on and barely complained."

Jeongguk wasn't sure wether he enjoyed the weird feeling in his stomach that followed the older's words.

Fortunately, he didn't get to think about it for too long because Taehyung had walked away from him and grabbed something, which was quick to draw the blond's attention back to him.

Metallic sounds were heard as Taehyung approached the younger one again, with handcuffs in his hands.

Jeongguk gulped, blinking dumbly.

The handcuffs were made of leather, but there was what seemed to be soft fur on the inside, and they were jet black in color. They were linked by a metallic chain; not that thick but not thin enough to be easily broken either.

"Come on, doll. Give me your hands." Jeongguk hadn't even realized Taehyung was standing right in front of him now, towering over him as he tilted his head to the left, making his smirk all the more obvious for the younger to see.

The said boy was too nervous to move, he couldn't wrap his head around the fact that he had actually agreed to be handcuffed by this man.

Yet he didn't want to back out, at all. Even if continuing meant partially giving up his control.

"Doll." Taehyung's baritone voice interrupted the boy's thoughts and he snapped back to reality, blinking once, then twice before shaking his head to clear his mind. "Don't make me repeat myself." His tone was stern, and a big part of Jeongguk wanted him to roll his eyes and protest, but the other one - which, despite being smaller, was screaming much louder than the big one - wanted him to obey and see where that would get him.

And that's what he decided to do. Slowly, he moved his arms from his sides to his lap, placing both of his hands on top of his knees, thus giving Taehyung easy access to his slim wrists.

"That's a good boy." The dark-haired male hummed in satisfaction, lifting one of the boy's arm up by his wrist and wrapping the handcuff around the skin. His motions were slow and careful, his tongue poking out in concentration when he fastened the cuffs with the buckles. He did the same thing for the other hand and took a step back, admiring his work.

"Well don't you look adorable sitting here like an obedient little doll with your legs spread and your hands tied?" He purred, folding his arms over his chest as he watched Jeongguk sit there helpless and eager. "I'm gonna blindfold you, is that okay?" The older wanted to make sure, and only now did Jeongguk notice the black piece of tissue hanging loosely from the man's long fingers.

"I know it might seem scary, but it'll allow you to feel things in a more intense way. And you can always say one of the safe words if it gets too much." He quickly added upon seeing the look of uncertainty on the blond's doll-like face.

After a couple of seconds, Jeongguk nodded his head slowly. "Y-yeah, I want to try." He mumbled, lifting his head up a little to be able to look at Taehyung in the eyes. The dark-haired male wasn't smirking anymore; instead, a genuine, comforting smile was adorning his handsome face and when he approached Jeongguk to put the blindfold on him, the boy could sense how gentle and careful he was being.

His eyes fluttered close as Taehyung tied the blindfold behind his head and adjusted it, and soon darkness surrounded him.

"Arms up." The stern voice was back, that damned tone which made Jeongguk dread the consequences of him disobeying. He put his arms up, the chain rattling as he did so. His shirt was slipped over his head and before he could even react, he was pushed back and forced to lie down on the bed, his wrists above his head. Completely naked and exposed to the older's lust-filled eyes.

"Don't move." Taehyung ordered, and as the younger nodded, he poured some lube on the palm of his left hand before wrapping his fingers around the boy's length, running his hand up and down its length until it was coated with the sticky substance.

Jeongguk hissed at the cold contact and even gasped in sensitivity - after all, it had been more than a week since his dick last got any attention, and he was a bit deprived.

Then it hit him. Taehyung was putting lube on his dick... why would he need lube?

Was Taehyung... going to bottom?

"Wait, why are you-" He wanted to voice out his thoughts but a harsh slap on his thigh cut him off abruptly.

"I don't recall giving you permission to speak, Jeongguk." Taehyung growled, his motions on the boy's dick coming to a stop once he finished his sentence.

Jeongguk gulped, slightly intimidated by the older's sudden change of behavior.

"You wore something around your dick for three days, so I wouldn't be surprised if the skin there was a bit sensitive. I'm using lube to avoid irritating your skin with all the rubbing." Taehyung explained after a moment, squeezing the head of Jeongguk's cock and watching as a small droplet of precum slid down the length, making the blond arch his back at the ticklish feeling.

The boy was a bit lost. Rubbing? What rubbing was he talking about?

However, he didn't have to wait too long to get his answer. In fact, it became pretty clear when the sound of a zipper being undone filled the room, soon followed by the shuffling of clothes.

And then he felt a weight collapse on top of him. Taehyung's hips came in contact with Jeongguk's, their heats brushing against one another as the oldest of the two adjusted his position.

"W-what are you-" Jeongguk was once again cut off when Taehyung leaned down to attach his lips to the younger's, his hands finding home on each side of his reddened face.

And before Jeongguk could protest, Taehyung was kissing him. His plump lips were pressed against the other's needily, silencing the boy for a little while.

However, when Taehyung thrusted his hips upwards, his cock once again came in contact with Jeongguk's and the blond couldn't help but gasp in the older's mouth, giving him just the perfect opportunity to deepen the kiss.

Their tongues entwined and their hips met again, both of them relishing in the delicious feeling of the friction caused by their thrusting motions. It was warm, so fucking warm. It was sloppy, too; lube and precum mixing together and dribbling down their hard members.

Jeongguk wanted to bring Taehyung closer, wanted to dig his nails into his back and hear him moan deeply in his ear; but he couldn't, the handcuffs around his wrists keeping him from realizing his fantasy. All he could do was lie here and take what was given to him. Taehyung's pace was painfully slow, and it wasn't enough for the younger.

Too impatient to let the older tease him like this, Jeongguk lifted his hips and rutted them against Taehyung's ones, hard and fast. Ragged breaths escaped his mouth and he fastened his pace even more, chasing the oh-so delicious feeling he had missed so much over the past few days.

But of course it wasn't going to be this easy. Taehyung wasn't going to let him have his way. He wrapped one of his large, veiny hands around both of their cocks and squeezed harshly, making Jeongguk arch his back and moan loudly at the unexpected touch.

Then, he moved his hand up and down slowly, teasing both himself and the gorgeous man under him. He watched Jeongguk shiver and squirm with a smug expression and decided to push it a little. He pulled his dick out of his grip, waited a second, and thrust right back in.

Judging by the groan Jeongguk let out in return, this wasn't that bad of an idea. He repeated the same motions a couple of time; until Jeongguk's lips parted and the only sounds coming out of his mouths were sighs of pleasure and quiet moans.

He flicked his wrist upwards and rubbed their cocks together, his eyes never once leaving the younger's blindfolded ones. He didn't need to see them to guess how they looked.

As dark as always, the only light brightening the endless pools of raven ink being a glint of lust.

"Tae... want more..." the poor boy could barely speak with all these new sensations shooting up his spine.

"Yeah?" Taehyung breathed, capturing the blond's lips in another heated kiss.

They were chest to chest now; and Jeongguk could feel every single one of his nerves, in his shoulders, neck and abs, meet Taehyung's exact same nerves. Their bodies fit together like puzzle pieces; as if they were made to be in this very position. The wet friction between their legs was the only thing that allowed Taehyung to stay focused. If it wasn't for that, he'd be long gone already. Busy worshipping the other, busy day dreaming about how their bodies were made for each other.

Fuck. He thought, as an all-too familiar knot of sheer pleasure found home in the pits of his stomach, a reminder of how aroused he was.

Knowing very well what this meant, he resumed his motions from earlier and flicked his wrist up and down his and Jeongguk's linked cocks, loving the feeling of the younger's skin rubbing against his own. Their heads brushed, their precum mixing together before he finally exploded, strings of white spurting out of his slit and landing on Jeongguk's toned stomach, straining the pale skin.

His raven hair fell above his eyes as his motions came to an abrupt stop and he panted heavily, trying to catch his breath.

"Why... did you stop?" Jeongguk was panting as well; he'd been so close to his orgasm but then it had been taken away from him without a warning and he was struggling to keep calm. "I want to come, too!" He uttered, wriggling on the bed in a hope to find the warmth of Taehyung's hips again. But it was too late. The older had pulled away from him, and he was now standing in front of the bed.

His hair was already sweaty, and he winced at the wet feeling on his fingers when he pushed his dark locks back. He gazed at Jeongguk, who was still laying on the bed, his plump lips parted and his legs spread wide with his member twitching every now and then due to the lack of attention. His eyes fell on the puddle of cum located on his lower abdomen and he smirked, an idea springing to his mind at the sight.

"You want to come?" Taehyung echoed. "I'll make you come."

The raven-haired male adjusted his oversized shirt, dusting the damp material off with a trembling hand. His mind was foggy; still clouded with the lust that overcame his senses a few minutes ago.

"Stay here. If you move an inch, you'll be punished. Am I making myself clear?" His tone got lower with each word spoken. He gave Jeongguk's plush thigh a small, yet firm warning slap and turned away from the bed, leaving the boy all on his own in the room.

Any other day Jeongguk would have gotten up and explored the room ( partly to piss Taehyung off, but mostly because he was curious ), but today the idea barely even crossed his mind. Maybe it was due to the fact that he was blindfolded and handcuffed, two things that restricted not only his movements, but also his possibilities.

He was stuck. But it wasn't that bad, honestly. The bed was comfortable and the sheets felt like a kitten's fur against his skin. It made him want to curl up into a ball and sleep for twelve hours straight. His eyes fluttered open, his thick lashes meeting the blindfold's material. He couldn't see anything, couldn't even catch a glimpse of the room he was so curious about. So he had no other choice but to lay here like Taehyung had requested.

And as surprising as that may sound, that's exactly what he did. He stayed in the exact same position until footsteps could be heard from the stairs, and even then, he didn't move and inch.

"Good boy." Taehyung said upon noticing how still Jeongguk was. He grabbed a tissue from the nightstand and used it to wipe the blond's stomach in a swift, yet ever-so delicate movement. There was a minute of silence, and Jeongguk didn't dare to break it.

Then, he felt something cold on the crook of his neck. He gulped at the unexpected sensation, his Adam's apple bobbing as he did so.

Taehyung was holding an ice cube on the boy's neck with his index finger. Slowly, he slid it down to the crook of his neck. Jeongguk shivered, not at all enjoying the freezing feeling on the usually heated area. By reflex, he moved his hand; attempting to free himself from the cuffs in order to put an end to the uncomfortable feeling on his skin. The chains rattled and Taehyung tutted, dragging the ice cube lower on Jeongguk's body.

"Don't move, darling. You want to come, right?" Jeongguk nodded, his eagerness almost comical to Taehyung who could only chuckle in response to the blond's enthusiasm. He let the ice cube rest on the boy's chest, taking notice in his unsteady breathing.

"You okay, doll?" For some reason, Jeongguk hadn't expected Taehyung's voice to sound so soft. Like he was actually worried. He hadn't expected the question either, nor the ticklish feeling in his stomach that followed the older's words.

He didn't know why he felt like this, but he wasn't upset about it. Perhaps he even enjoyed it a little. But that was only because he liked Taehyung's voice.

Or was it because he'd never been asked that once in his life?

He certainly didn't wish to find out.

"Yeah, I'm good." Was the only thing he could say, swallowing down the lump that was beginning to form in his throat as Taehyung shifted from his position. The older let go of the ice cube to grab Jeongguk's ankles and pull him closer to the edge of the bed, until part of his legs were no longer resting on the mattress but rather hanging in the air.

Taehyung then took a step closer to the younger, and stood between his spread legs.

"You're quite the sight, darling." He uttered, his deep voice almost hushed to a mere whisper as he placed one of his long, slender fingers on the ice cube to drag it along the boy's skin, which was already covered in goosebumps. When the ice met his pink, swollen bud, Jeongguk couldn't hold it in any longer. He let out a pitiful whimper, his hands turning into fists as Taehyung rubbed the cold material in circles around his nipple.

"Tae..."

Hearing his nickname being uttered ever-so softly, Taehyung's heart almost stopped. The man lifted his head up, his eyes stopping on the red tint adorning Jeongguk's cheeks. His hair was a mess; his blond locks were disheveled and some were stuck in the knot of the blindfold he was wearing. Tiny beads of water were rolling down his neck and onto the sheets, creating small, dark stains on the silky material.

"Right here, doll." The older hummed, squeezing Jeongguk's thigh to comfort him.

" 's cold..." The boy mumbled.

Taehyung smiled. "I know, doll." Before Jeongguk could say anything else, he leaned down and kissed the skin around his nipple, the one that wasn't occupied with the ice. A shaky breath escaped Jeongguk's dry lips, but when he opened his mouth to speak, nothing came out. He didn't know what to say and at this point, he didn't what to feel either. Everything felt so good, yet so wrong. How he gave up his control to someone who he barely knew and who might as well take advantage of it. It was weird, really, but when that same person made him feel so fucking good, was he even allowed to complain?

Again, he had the reflex to grab at Taehyung's locks, but the handcuffs, once more, kept him from doing do. When the chains rattled, Taehyung chuckled against Jeongguk's skin and before the boy could react or just open his mouth to apologize or protest, he was biting down on his nipple. It was a playful bite; his teeth didn't break the skin, merely pulling on the swollen bud to tease the younger and warn him about further consequences if he kept disobeying.

"A-ah!-"  He yelped, but not out of pain. Because the bittersweet tingles that the bite had sent down his spine were anything but painful.

A cocky chuckle left Taehyung's mouth upon hearing the shorter boy cry out in pleasure for a mere bite.

"See?" He hummed, more to himself than to anyone. "I knew you were sensitive there." He moved the ice cube from Jeongguk's left nipple to his right one, pressing the frozen water on the erect bud until the boy shivered again. Only then did he slide it down to his stomach, keeping his motions slow and taunting and his gaze fixated on the blond's flushed face and parted lips. Even from here, he could hear every little breath he let out, every tiny whimper he tried to silence.

But it wasn't enough for him. No, he needed more than that. And he knew Jeongguk needed more than that, too. He needed to feel alive.

Taehyung leaned down again, just enough to be able to take the half-melted ice cube between his pearly white teeth. He winced at the sudden coldness invading his mouth, hating the feeling it left on his front teeth. Eventually, he got on the bed and adjusted Jeongguk's position so he could lie down between his legs. He grabbed another ice cube from the ice cube tray he'd set on the night stand earlier and pushed his hair back, wetting his lips with his now cold tongue before taking the other ice cube in his mouth.

And then he took the head of Jeongguk's leaking cock in his mouth, letting the ice cubes he was keeping in his mouth brush against the tip.

Jeongguk hissed at the glacial feeling, gritting his teeth together as Taehyung lowered his head on his cock, allowing the ice cube to slide down the length while he did so. At this point Jeongguk had no idea how to feel; he was dancing across the fine line between pleasure and pain, his brain had shut off already, leaving his body under his own lust's powerful control. Taehyung hollowed his cheeks and started to bob his head at a slow, steady pace. He wanted to tease the younger even more, hear him beg and cry for more, thrash in his hold as he fucked him hard and fast like he deserved to be.

Like he desired to be.

Ignoring the coolness on his numb tongue, Taehyung quickened his pace. He took his time to properly feel every inch of Jeongguk's cock, to outline every single one of his veins with his tongue before he finally let go of him, a wet pop sound echoing off the wall when he released the blond's hard member.

"No!" Metallic noises followed the obscene sound, and upon looking up, Taehyung understood why. Jeongguk was  rubbing his wrists together, trying to get the leather cuffs to come off. His arms were trembling in frustration, and he was shaking his head frantically, visibly not happy with Taehyung's decision to stop what he was doing.

"Aw, are you making a fuss right now, doll? Do you think that if you throw a little fit, i'll give you what you want?" Taehyung cooed, placing the pad of his thumb on the slit of Jeongguk's engorged cock and lightly pressing down on the sensitive skin, which elicited another broken moan from the boy. "That's foolish and you know it, Gguk. Don't you know how things work around here?" He slid his thumb down the blond's length, the light, feathery touch leaving tickles in its wake as it reached his perineum.

"You said you'd make me come!" Jeongguk protested. He tried not to let the feeling of Taehyung's fingers poking at his hole distract him and forced his voice to stay steady. "B-but you keep teasing me." He added in a whisper when Taehyung removed his fingers.

"Aw, poor baby. Have I been too hard on you?" Jeongguk clenched his fists and took a deep breath, attempting to stay calm although Taehyung's mocking remarks and teasing tone were making it pretty damn hard for him not to lose his shit.

"Just fuck me, Taehyung." He ended up groaning. He was getting more and more impatient every passing second, and his raging boner was starting to feel more painful that pleasurable.

Taehyung raised a surprised brow, slightly taken aback by Jeongguk's sudden burst of courage. He had been rather patient and obedient until then, but Taehyung wasn't complaining about his little outburst. If anything, it only gave him an opportunity to teach the boy a lesson. With that thought in mind, he grabbed Jeongguk by his bare sides and helped him to sit up on the bed. He slipped his hands on either side of his head and undid the blindfold, allowing Jeongguk's eyes to flutter open. The boy blinked once, then twice, slowly getting used to the dimly lit room.

"You gonna take off the handcuffs, too, right?" He asked with a hint of worry laced in his bored tone.

Taehyung snorted. "Nah." He shook his head, a smug smile playing at his lips when he witnessed Jeongguk's face falling at his answer. "You seem impatient to be fucked, so I'm happy to oblige. I'm gonna fuck you right here, right now. That's what you wanted, right doll?"

Jeongguk didn't reply. He wasn't sure he had the right to. For a minute, it was silent. They were both just looking at each other, none of them wanting to be the one who looks away. Then Taehyung got up. He tapped on Jeongguk's thigh lightly, urging him to do the same. And he did. He got up as well, reluctantly abandoning the luxurious comforts of the bed to stand up on the cold, ebony floor. Droplets of water from their little ice play earlier dripped down his neck and chest, and he shivered at the cool, ticklish feeling it left in its wake.

"Up against the wall." Taehyung ordered, voice low and attractive, his tone not leaving any room for an argument. Jeongguk took a step away from Taehyung, his muscular back meeting the wooden wall. Obsidian eyes never once detaching from the older's chocolate ones.

A pair of lips crashed against his own, successfully extinguishing every residue of thought that lingered in his mind. There was nothing sweet or loving about the kiss. Hell no. It was solely about showing who was boss. Showing who was in control. Asserting dominance. Taehyung's left hand was pressing Jeongguk's linked wrists against the wall, while his right one gripped his waist rather harshly. Tongues fought for dominance in a mess of drool and lust, teeth clashed together, lips desperately tried to keep up with the frantic pace.

Jeongguk was impatient. Eager. He wanted things to move quickly, wanted to feel Taehyung buried deep inside him, making his head spin and his spine tingle. But when Taehyung leaned away to grab the discarded bottle of lube on the bed, he stopped him by placing a hand on his arm. He looked up at him with those pleading doe eyes of him and frowned.

"W-wait, you need to prep me." He informed him, or well, tried to, because judging from Taehyung's reaction, his words had gone to deaf ears.

"Prep you? That's not what you requested earlier, doll." The older chuckled darkly, squirting some lube on his palm. "And besides..." He started, running his hand up and down his length, coating it with a generous amount of lube.

"I don't even need to stick a finger up there to know that your little hole is ready to take anything I give it." Jeongguk's brows furrowed at those insulting words; he should be offended. Yet he wasn't. His lips opened, but no sound came out so he soon closed them again, pursing them in a straight line while he glared at the man in front of him.

Taehyung raised his own brows, cockiness written all over his face, in bold on that victorious smirk of his.

"Sucks having such a shitty temper, huh?" He intoned, pupils glistening with a glint of amusement, most likely caused by the younger's reaction to his constant teasing. "Turn around, doll." He ordered, lightly smacking the boy's thigh — just in case the other would get any funny ideas.

Luckily, Jeongguk wasn't stupid and he knew it wasn't the time to pull the wrong string. As much as he enjoyed playing with Taehyung's nerves, he could hold himself back if it didn't benefit him. So he turned around, golden locks of hair falling over his dark orbs as he exposed his naked body  to the older's view.

Taehyung placed a steady hand on the blond's waist, pushing him closer to the wall while he held his wrists up with the other.

"What are your safe words, Gguk?"

"Yellow to pause and red to stop." Jeongguk quickly responded.

Taehyung didn't waste any more time. He lined the tip of his engorged cock with Jeongguk's entrance and pushed just the head in, pleased with the tightness he was met with. It was foreign, since Jeongguk was usually quite loose even before getting prepped, but he sure as hell wasn't complaining about it. It made him all the more pleasurable for him; the way Jeongguk's hole sucked him in eagerly, greedily.

Was Jeongguk even aware of how much his body wanted him?

Once Taehyung was sure that Jeongguk had adjusted to the thickness filling him up, he slammed his hips against the younger's, a loud moan breaking the silence. Taehyung felt the blond's hole clench around his length. He heard his pants, noticed the way his thighs shook with the force of the impact.

"See? You don't have to worry, darling. Sluts like you, they can take anything." Taehyung ran his the large palm of his hand up and down the younger's muscular back, stopping on one of his ass cheeks to deliver a small smack to the flesh. "Can't you?" He rolled his hips against Jeongguk's, sinking himself in the depths of the trembling boy. A gasp left the blond's parted lips and he dropped his head forwards, letting his forehead hit the wall as Taehyung began thrusting in and out of him, filling the quiet room with skin-slapping sounds each time his pelvis met Jeongguk's plump ass cheeks.

And as much as Jeongguk wanted to block everything out and focus solely on the pleasure his deprived body was receiving, he knew Taehyung would not continue unless he got a verbal answer to his stupid question.

"Yes, I can." He groaned weakly. Precum dripped from his slit and splashed onto the floor, straining the classy ebony floor with droplets of white. Taehyung didn't miss it. He brought a finger to the blond's leaking tip and collected some of the sticky substance before slipping the wet digit in the boy's mouth, forcing his lips to part. His finger was welcomed with the same warmth he felt a few inches down from here and he hummed in content, letting Jeongguk swirl his tongue around his digit until it was completely clean.

"Harder, Taehyung. Fuck, I need more." He almost cried out, hating how slow the pace the older had set was.

Not a minute after he said these words, a hand snaked through his blond locks of hair and grabbed at the roots, pulling his head backwards.

"Why, is that not enough for you darling?" Taehyung said, once again slamming his hips forwards, only this time he did it with much more force than the first time. "God, at this point you're just asking for it." He laughed a bitter, mocking laugh, tightening his grip on the boy's bleached hair.

"Asking for what?" Jeongguk breathed out, his eyes rolling to the back of his head when Taehyung pulled back only to slide right back in. He loved the feeling of the boy's velvety walls stretching around his cock as he filled him up, inch after inch until the head of his hardened member was poking directly at his untouched prostate.

"To be destroyed." He placed his other hand on the younger's back to make sure he stayed in his position and began to thrust into him, purposely avoiding his sweet spot. After all, it wouldn't be fun if he gave Jeongguk what he wanted so soon.

He knew he was supposed to reward him for wearing the cage, and that was what he intended to do. But until then, he had to drag out the pleasure. Make sure Jeongguk was a sweaty, writhing mess by the time he would be allowed to finally let himself go. Then perhaps, Taehyung would get to listen to one of the younger's high-pitched moans. Maybe even get to get a glance at his contorted face when he'd explode.

Yeah, that sounded like one hell of a good time. For both of them.

After a particularly harsh thrust, Jeongguk's body jolted and he let out a louder moan. Taehyung bit down on his lips and gritted his lips — a shitty attempt to control his raging hormones. He didn't want to get tempted to do something the younger was not ready for. Because behind all the jokes and the lust, Jeongguk clearly wasn't ready for anything extreme yet.

At least that was what Taehyung believed, and he wouldn't change his mind until the blond proved him wrong.

Hurting the boy was the last thing he wanted right now. What he needed, on the other hand, was to make Jeongguk feel safe and at ease. To create an environment of trust and respect. Then, the fun part would begin.

Be patient Taehyung, just be patient. The young adult told himself.

The dark-haired male lowered his head and leaned in to attach his lips to the pale, unmarked skin of Jeongguk's shoulder. He squeezed the younger's waist and sucked on the tender flesh, immediately falling in love with the little whine Jeongguk let out. The cute noise only fueled his lust even more and he found himself sucking harder on the skin and fucking harder into the blond. His hand wandered around Jeongguk's hips and he let it slide down until it reached his groin, taking the boy's hard member between his slender fingers. He flicked his wrist upwards and bucked his hips, his length sliding deeper into the shaking boy's hole.

"Ah fuck, Tae..." The younger threw his head back, he was now trapped against the wall, unable to move any part of his body. The only thing he could do was stand there and take it all, take what was given to him and nothing more. And it didn't get any better when Taehyung hit that spot, that spot which made Jeongguk cry out in sheer pleasure.

His thighs were shaking violently, thick beads of sweat dripping down his forehead with every thrust of Taehyung's hips against his own. Moan after moan left his mouth, he didn't even try to hold them back. Because it was just too good, Taehyung's lips on his skin, Taehyung's hot hands on his dick, Taehyung's cock buried deep within him, Taehyung's words, everything. Everything was just so good.

"Is my little doll close, Mhm?" Taehyung hummed against the freshly made hickey located on Jeongguk's shoulder blade, sensing how sensitive the younger boy was.

And unsurprisingly, he was right. Jeongguk's nod was frantic, and when he opened his mouth to respond, the only sound that came out was a broken whimper. Taehyung had to repress a chuckle at the boy's inability to talk.

Cute.

"You can cum, darling." Taehyung mumbled, his voice sounding more like a grunt than anything although Jeongguk wasn't complaining about it. His eyes lit up at the mere mention of the sweet release he'd been chasing ever since his cock got locked up in that dreadful cage.

Another flick of Taehyung's skillful wrist and he was finally letting go, shot after shot of white spurting out of the wet tip of his cock. The wall was painted in white, but that didn't stop Taehyung from resuming his motions from earlier. He rolled his hips against the younger's, burying himself deeper in the overstimulated boy's puffy hole. The head of his large cock was poking at the younger's prostate, applying just the right amount of pleasure for Jeongguk to let an embarrassing, needy whimper slip past his plump lips.

Taehyung licked his own lips at the sight in front of him; Jeongguk's back was heaving up and down, following the rythme of his unsteady breathing. Sweat was trickling all the way down to his pelvis, and Taehyung was unsure wether it was due to the heat in the room or the intensity of their activity.

"Manners, darling." Taehyung reminded, striking another slap on the blond's reddened butt cheek. Jeongguk's trembling body jerked forwards from the hit and he groaned out loud, cursing under his breath when he felt the knot in his stomach tighten. And suddenly, another streak of white added onto the newly made painting on the wall. Soon followed by a whine; a needy, pathetic whine that Jeongguk hadn't been able to hold back.

"Oh?" Taehyung cocked a brow in disbelief.

"Shut up." Jeongguk huffed. "Just— shut up, alright?"

"You like being spanked." The older blinked dumbly, his tone filled with surprise and his eyes with amusement.

"I don't." Jeongguk denied.

"Well, maybe you don't." Taehyung lowered his hand on the younger's petite figure and lightly smacked the inside of his thigh, snorting when the boy gasped and flinched in response. "But I think your body does."

"And who am I to go against your body's desires, right?"

Jeongguk gulped nervously, not at all liking the fact that Taehyung was gaining more and more power over him with every passing second. It was alarming, really. He shouldn't let anyone have too much power over him. It wasn't safe, and he didn't like it.

Plus, it wasn't like he trusted Taehyung. He barely knew the man, for fuck's sake. He might as well be—

Smack!

"I think you owe me a little thank you, doll. I've been quite nice with you today, have I not?" Taehyung fake-pouted, and although Jeongguk couldn't see it because he was standing behind him, he could sense it in his tone. That hint of mockery.

He really did know what he was doing to him, there was no doubt about that.

"Fine." Jeongguk huffed, figuring there was no use in fighting at this point.

Fighting — he'd do that another day. One where his hands would not be tied together and where he would not be trapped against a wall. One where his body was actually functional and obeyed him.

"Thank you." He whispered.

"Good boy." Taehyung's voice dropped an octave lower with those two simple, yet strangely meaningful words.

"So are you up for another round?"

I have no idea if this is good or not so pls tell me lmao

They'll get into more BDSM stuff later on, I don't want to rush things between them because trying out bondage or extreme kinks requires trust and they don't have that yet

Don't worry, though, I promise it will come soon :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 61.5K 64
Being the boss of a mafia comes with great responsibilities. You have to show no mercy. You have to be strong. You have to be ready for anything. And...
6.5M 331K 61
[COMPLETED] In which Jungkook runs a Twitter stan account and stumbles upon Taehyung: a flirty, not-so-straight fuckboy. top!taehyung bottom!jungkook...
30.8K 1.2K 23
- please, I can't forget you - I heard that many times before goodbye Kim Taehyung rich, handsome as hell student who lacks nothing in his life, in...
57.4K 3K 43
The lives of Kim Brothers - cold and merciless Vampire lords turn upside down when they collide their ways with a cute fluffy creature whose identity...