๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐ แฏ“ outer ba...

By tbhyourelame

๐๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐‹๐˜๐ ๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐‹๐„๐ƒ๐†๐„ is the twin sister of John Booker Routledge, and the daughter of John Rou... More

๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three๏ฟผ
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
ACT TWO
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-four
chapter sixty-five
chapter sixty-six
chapter sixty-seven
chapter sixty-eight
chapter sixty-nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy-one
chapter seventy-two
chapter seventy-three
chapter seventy-four
chapter seventy-five
chapter seventy-six
chapter seventy-eight
chapter seventy-nine
chapter eighty
chapter eighty-one
chapter eighty-two
chapter eighty-three
ACT THREE
chapter eighty-four
chapter eighty-five
chapter eighty-six
chapter eighty-seven
chapter eighty-eight
chapter eighty-nine
chapter ninety
chapter ninety-one
chapter ninety-two
chapter ninety-three
chapter ninety-four
chapter ninety-five
chapter ninety-six
chapter ninety-seven
chapter ninety-eight
chapter ninety-nine
chapter one hundred
chapter one hundred and one
chapter one hundred and two
chapter one hundred and three
chapter one hundred and four
NEW STORY

chapter seventy-seven

7.5K 158 157
By tbhyourelame

season two ; episode ten { Coastal Venture }
chapter seventy-seven

POPE, KIARA AND JOHN B HAD MADE IT BACK SAFELY WITHOUT BEING SHOT. JJ and Brooklyn watched as the three climbed in but just as JJ was about to put the vent back over, another person climbed in that looked unfamiliar to Brooklyn and JJ.

"Jesus Christ! I kill you, John B," she says with a very strong accent.

"Who is this?" she asks, watching as they climb in.

"Juts relax. Just relax, okay?" John B shushes her, holding out his hand as the girl steps in. "I told you I had a surprise."

JJ covers the vent back over once everyone is actually in the canister. They hoped for no more surprises.

"Who is she? What's going on? John B!"

"Hey, hey. Brooke, relax. Relax," John B says, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Remember I told you about the girl we met in the Bahamas that saved us?"

"Uh... Cleo, yeah?"

"Cleo." John B looks over at her. "She's gonna help us, all right?"

"Next time, ask me," Cleo says. She steps down to shake Brooklyn's hand a little too hard. "Nice to meet you. Heard a lot about you."

"Hi," she says. "Nice to meet you."

"Did you guys seriously didn't grab nothing, not one single gun?" JJ scoffs.

"We tr... we tried, okay? I got attacked."

"This is why I shouldn't gone with," JJ says.

"Let me get this straight. You five, with no weapons, decided you were gonna hijack this tramp steamer on your own?" Cleo asks, looking around at the five of them. "Do you have any idea who these people are? Eberhimi, if he catch you, he's gonna kill you. Dead. Cut off your fingers."

Wow, she's really making this sound fun.

"Okay. What about waiting until we get to port? At least then, if something goes wrong we have a place to run," Kiara suggests.

"No, No, we can't do that."

"Why?"

"Because I've run this scenario over a thousand times in my head, and our best chances are on this ship. There's fifteen crew members and six of us—"

"Exactly."

"We wait till we get there, they'll trap us," Pope says.

"We have no chance," Brooklyn intervenes.

"No, Brooke, there's something else," John B pauses and looks over at Brooklyn to read her face expression when he says, "Ward's alive. He's alive, and he's on this boat."

"What?" She says a little too loudly.

"Yeah."

"You gotta be kidding me."

"Are you serious?"

"It was all a setup, blowing up the boat, the confession to Shoupe. Think about it. That was to clear Rafe's name," John B says quietly. "And he does what? Goes to the Druthers. And what's on the Druthers?"

"Scuba."

"Bingo."

"So, Ward's alive, huh?" JJ scoffs, finding it just as ridiculous as everyone else. "And he has the gold and the cross and Sarah."

"Thanks for rubbing that in," Kiara says.

"So he's just gonna get away with everything again, huh? Not happening," the boy says as if he could actually do something without being killed. "We're not watching this movie again, right, Pope? You said we need the win. And with her," JJ points over to Cleo. "we're going to the bridge, and we're gonna take it right now. You with me?"

"Let's do it."

"I'm with you, and I wanna be the one to take that bridge," Pope says.

"That's what I'm talking about."

Cleo begins to chuckle from behind them. "He's gonna take the bridge?" She points over to Pope. "He couldn't even take me," she says.

Brooklyn stifles a laugh from behind the boy. "First of all, I was going easy on you."

"Seriously?"

"I went easy on you," Cleo says.

"I love her," Brooklyn whispers to Kiara.

"Shut up—"

"Relax, all of you," John B cuts them off from going at each other in another fight once again.

"If you're really with us, if we use that knife, we can go up into the bridge, hold it up against the captain's neck, then we go on the intercom and make him tell the rest of the crew to meet up in the forward hull. Once they're in the same place, bam, we lock them in there, and we take back what's ous," JJ says and honestly, it sounded like a solid well working plan.

"I like it. It could work."

"Are you with us, then?" JJ asked Cleo.

"No," she simply replies. "This is stupid," she tells John B.

"All right, let's open these things up!" someone from outside yells, banging a hand on the canister.

"They're checking the containers," Brooklyn says.

"Uh-oh."

Cleo began to reach for the vent. "What are you doing?"

She began to shush them as she pulled off the vent and handed it over to Kiara. She climbed herself out while the others stood around in confusion. Kiara placed the vent back over incase someone happened to walk by and catch them.

Cleo ran out to the men who were about to open it up and yelled, "Macias!"

"She's gonna tell them. Shit!"

"Hold up!" Cleo called. "This one's clear, sir."

"Are you sure?"

"Went through it inch by inch," Cleo tells them. "Nothing but tubing and plastics in there."

"What if the stowaway had been in there?"

"Well, he wasn't, so... Come on, man. We have work to do," Cleo says. "Move your bumper, man."

Cleo waits until the men walk off to check another container before heading back to the group. "Okay, shes on our side. That's good," Pope whispers.

"Okay, Pope, you're up. We'll wait for your signal, okay?"

Cleo whistled from outside the container and Pope pulled back the vent. He climbed out quickly to join Cleo. "Thanks for that, by the way," he says. "Look, I don't know why you did that, but I'm not gonna argue. Why'd you do that?"

"Not for charity," she shrugged. "Just figure I'm better off with you guys than with Eberhimi."

"Right."

"And now you guys owe me a cut of that treasure," she says, which makes Brooklyn laugh a little from inside.

"That's fair."

"All right. How we take over this fort, chief?"

"Um... Can I borrow your knife?" Pope asked but everyone knew the answer would be no. Cleo was looking at him like he was crazy.

"I got a better idea. Come on."

Cleo and Pope ran off to do their plan and the other four stayed behind in the container until the coast was clear. They knew the coast was clear when they heard the captain of the ship say, "Attention, all passengers, all crew, report to the tween forward hull. That's an order. Repeat. All hands and all passengers report to the tween forward hull immediately."

"They took the bridge. They did it."

"That's our boy," JJ says with a smile on his face.

"Okay, split up. Once they're in the hull, Brooke and I will lock them inside," JJ says, crawling his way out and giving Brooklyn a hand.

"Me and Kie will find Sarah and get the lifeboat," John B says. He and Kiara climb out of the container and join the other two.

"We'll meet you, load the cross and get outta here," Brooklyn says, placing a hand on John B's shoulder.

"Let's roll." JJ takes Brooklyn's hand.

"Brooke," John B whispers. "Be safe, okay? No getting shot."

She steps over to John B and wraps her arms around him almost like this would be the last time she ever sees him again. "Be safe. Get to Sarah and be careful, okay? Be careful of Ward..." She pulls away and looks over at Kiara. "Neither of you get shot, okay?"

"Come on, guys," JJ says, taking Brooolyn's hand back and the two walk ahead of John B and Kiara.

𝐓𝐁𝐇𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
— SERIOUS QUESTION...
do y'all seriously want brooklyn to be
shot?

Continue Reading