๐——๐—œ๐—˜ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ, ๐–ฑ๐–บ๐—‡...

By Maaaachiii

๐‘๐€๐ ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐“๐€๐๐ˆ แต—แต’แตสธแต’ สณแต‰แต›แต‰โฟแตแต‰สณหข แถ แตƒโฟแต—โฑแถœแต—โฑแต’โฟ A story of when an accident turns into a pleasurable night... More

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐——๐—œ๐—˜ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ž๐—œ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐— ๐—œ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฉ๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—™๐—œ๐—™๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—˜๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—ฌ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก

6.3K 212 184
By Maaaachiii

Ran isn't drunk of whatever; he is just being a big baby. "Ran! You're so heavy!" Kiyomi complained, carrying Ran towards her living room.

With Ran's laziness, they stumbled on the sofa, making them fall with Ran on top hovering Kiyomi's body. "Ran..." She whispered.

He stared at her like he was looking through her soul; he sniffed and smelled a faint scent of alcohol and a familiar perfume from Kiyomi's hair.

"Did you drink tonight?"

Kiyomi hums, feeling the heat of Ran's body. "Y-yeah, I did..."

Ran nuzzled his face into her neck, he peered her neck with kisses, suddenly making her pussy throb, "With who, baby?" His faint and husky voice added a more sensual feeling.

Kiyomi was feeling horny around him, and Ran barely did anything. Maybe it was the heat of their body making them go crazy.

She was with Rindou today, and she drinks a couple of shots with him. She's hesitating to tell Ran that she is with his brother because she feels like cheating on him. "I-I'm with my assistant, with Kiana, ah~ yes with Kiana!" she gushed.

"Really-WHAT THE FUCK?" he shouted, trailing his fingertips on the bruise visible on her neck, and he puzzled, "IS THIS A HICKEY?"

Kiyomi panicked. "It was from Kiana's baby. He bites me while I was carrying him, hehe." She reasoned, hoping Ran would believe her.

"Is that so? What a naughty baby, Ran cooed and buried his face ultimately to Kiyomi's neck. "I'm a baby too, I wanna bite you..." he muffled, saying incoherent words.

With Kiyomi, not understanding Ran's words out of an intimate reaction, she whimpered as his teeth dug into her neck, biting her like a feral dog. "Ahh~ R-Ran p-please it h-hurts..." she whined, how odd it gives her pain and pleasure.

Despite her voice beginning to crack, it didn't stop Ran from slipping his tights between her legs, and he started grinning his knees in her clothed pussy. The friction of the fabric and Ran's knees makes her feel aroused.

"R-Ran p-please~" Kiyomi begged.

A sly smile appeared on Ran's face as if he was declaring victory. "Please, what doll? Use your words."

Kiyomi groaned; gathering enough courage and self-restraint, she placed her hands against his chest to push him away from her. "R-Ran, please get off me. You are so heavy." His sly smile vanished; Kiyomi resisted the urge of the temptation of lust.

Ran sighed and sat properly.

Kiyomi passed the temptation, amen. "Ran, are you hungry?" She wonders.

"Nope, how about you?"

Kiyomi is hungry, she and Rindou had dinner before heading to the club, but that was long enough, and the alcohol made her hungry, and it's already midnight. "I am. Can you accompany me to a convenience store?"

"Sure!" he politely agreed, but when she was about the get out, Ran pulled her, saying, "Grab a hoodie, I'm not letting you get out wearing that."

Confused, Kiyomi looked at Ran and blinked, wondering what was wrong with her clothes. "You are not wearing a bra, babe. Are you teasing me?"

Kiyomi blushed, realizing it and slapping her forehead. She seems dumb whenever Ran is around. "Huh, sorry, I was about to sleep when you came."

Ran chuckled, pressing his eyes together and gentle flashing his smile. "Alright, alright, sorry, go get a hoddie so we can go."

"Okay!" she bubbly replies, marching towards her bedroom.

A minute or two, Kiyomi came back wearing a cute dark violet hoddie, matching the color of Ran's suit. "Let's go!" she warps her hands around Ran's arms, pulling him out of her penthouse.

"Someone feels comfortable," Ran remarked. Making the both of them falter, "Is it okay?" she bashfully lowered her head, asking if she could hold his arms.

Ran did even better encircling his arms around her waist, "Sure, do whatever you want." He insisted. They looked like a cute couple.

They went down from her penthouse, and Kiyomi insisted on walking towards the convenience store instead of taking Ran's car.

There was a moment of silence between them, "You must have a lot of free time since you're a café owner?" Ran decided to break it with a question.

But that made Kiyomi frown, misinterpreting her job and skills, "I am not just a Café Owner, Ran. I am also a senior executive in a news article writing company." She emphasizes.

Ran's mouth formed an "O," Kiyomi is undoubtedly is a smart girl, "How long have you been working as a news article writer?"

"Five years." She answered, making Ran drop his jaw. With a span of five years, she's already a senior executive.

"Your family must have smart genes complex." He admired.

But Kiyomi doesn't seem happy with Ran mentioning her family, and she let a deep sigh out. "It's funny. I never met my parents. I was left in an orphanage when I was a baby." She revealed.

Ran didn't anticipate that Kiyomi was an orphan, making him wonder about her life back when she was a child and if she was a troubled teen in middle school like him? "I-I'm sorry, I didn't know," Ran mumbled.

"No, it's fine, but I have a brother," she reluctantly said, reminiscing her moments with her brother.

Ran noticed that's she started opening up with him, and he listened to her story.

Sadly, Kiyomi pouted. "I haven't seen him for years, and I don't wanna see him." Her face became stoic; she hated him, she hated her brother, and he always restrained her from doing what she wanted, putting invisible binding chains around her neck.

"Why what happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it." He faces her, Ran looks at her, and her eyes are filled with sorrow.

He held his hands on her cheeks, looking at her with compassion. "Tell me when you are ready." He comforted.

"Thanks, Ran." She thanked.

Ran didn't notice that his whimsical demeanor and cocky attitude changed whenever he was with her. Could it be she's his game-changer? NO! For him, first love never dies, but his first love died.

Ran was uncertain if he liked Kiyomi, or maybe it was only an infatuation, or it was just lust. He only wants her body, after all.

Thinking about he felt an uneasy feeling. He felt guilty. "L-look, we're here!" gazing at the entrance of the convenience store.

"Yeah, I didn't notice," Kiyomi beamed. As soon as they entered, she grabbed a basket, jumped, laughed, and ran towards the different snacks; chocolate and chips.

Ran followed her like a little kid and questioned, "I thought you're buying ramen?"

Kiyomi halted from picking up chocolate treats, "Uh eh, I also wanna buy snacks." She giggled.

"Alright then," Ran watches stroll around the convenience store, buying different kinds of foods. If many people are in the store, they might think that she was his childish girlfriend.

"Kyaaah!" Kiyomi shrieked. Worried, Ran rushes towards her only to find her jumping in happiness, hugging an instant ramen pack?

"What's happening?" He asked in a worried tone.

Kiyomi's eyes are glistening with admiration. "RAAAN! Look, it's Naruto's favorite ramen!" She exclaimed, holding the ramen above her head.

"N-Naruto? Oh, you're watching anime!" he quizzically looked at her.

"YES!"

"Same, it's my first anime."

Kiyomi's eyes widened, she screamed, "4 LIFERS!" Earning a laugh from Ran, their soft chuckles and giggles filled the whole convenience store, and it's already 1 in the morning.

"So childish!" He said, smiling at her and messing her hair.

"Hey, why don't we re-watch Naruto?" Ran suggested, and Kiyomi nodded as a reply, agreeing with him.

"But every time we see Naruto's shadow clone, we kiss." He added.

Kiyomi gulped, clearing her throat. They'll be kissing the whole time!

She tried to change the topic. "I wanna try it, do you want?" she said, referring to the ramen.

"Sure, let's try it."

They went to the counter and pay everything. "Ran, can we eat here?" she said, looking at the tables inside the convenience store.

"Sure baby, go on, take a seat. I'll be the one to bring the ramen over the table," Ran instructed and winked at her.

Ran placed the try and cupped the hot steaming ramen in front of them and commented, "Smells nice and delicious."

Kiyomi's mouth was watering from the delicious scent of the ramen. Ran handed the chopstick to her, "Here."

"Thank you, Ran."

He hummed and smiled.

"Thank you for the food!" They said together, synchronizing.

Their little midnight date went well. "I'm so full!" Kiyomi complained, rubbing her stomach.

"You ate too much, but still, you're not getting fat."

"Eh? That's fine!" Kiyomi inserted the key in the keyhole, opening her penthouse door; they were greeted by the dim lights and the scenery of lights from the neighboring building looking through the tinted glass windows.

She puts her shoes in the shoe rack so as Ran, she then places the snacks she bought on the center table before turning to Ran.

"I'd like to have ramen with you again," she exclaimed, yawning.

"Yeah, me too, but I rather have you." Ran said before claiming and attacking her lips with his hot kisses. The courage and self-restraint she built earlier were gone as she let him dominate her, warping her legs around his waist, with his hands in her ass lifting her.

Resisting Ran's temptation is terrible because it only empowered him to fuck her dumb enough, making her forget who's her favorite anime character.

𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 54.2K 78
Your vacation plans got ruined after your fiance decided to end your 6 year relationship. Angry and heartbroken, you decided to go on this vacation...
7.2K 187 21
MATURE CONTENT I do not own "Tokyo Revengers" Some sensitive topics in this FF: Rape, Stockholm Syndrome, Murder. 15+ FANART CREDITS TO: @็งฏ่ฟฆๅญ on Tw...
39K 1.3K 33
"๐”๐”ถ ๐”ฃ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ ๐”ถ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ด ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก โ„‘ ๐”ก๐”ฆ๐”ก๐”ซ'๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”Ÿ๏ฟฝ...
107K 3.5K 118
๐“‘๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป... You live a normal life as a programmer in a big company and four years ago you moved to Tokyo...