โ๐Ž ๐” ๐“ ๐‚ ๐Ž ๐Œ ๐„โž

By Mid-NightCrisis

๐’๐“๐€๐“๐”๐’: ๐‚ ๐Ž ๐Œ ๐ ๐‹ ๐„ ๐“ ๐„ ๐ƒ โœ”๏ธŽ ใ€๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐‚๐„๐Ž! ๐ฑ ๐…๐ž๐ฆ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซใ€‘ โ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ... More

โ˜๏ธŽแดขแด‡ส€แดโ˜๏ธŽ
โ˜๏ธŽแดษดแด‡โ˜๏ธŽ
โ˜๏ธŽแด›แดกแดโ˜๏ธŽ
โ˜๏ธŽแด›สœส€แด‡แด‡โ˜๏ธŽ
โ˜๏ธŽา“แดแดœส€โ˜๏ธŽ
โ˜๏ธŽา“ษชแด แด‡โ˜๏ธŽ
โ˜๏ธŽsษชxโ˜๏ธŽ
โ˜๏ธŽsแด‡แด แด‡ษดโ˜๏ธŽ
โ˜๏ธŽแด‡ษชษขสœแด›โ˜๏ธŽ
โ˜๏ธŽษดษชษดแด‡โ˜๏ธŽ
โ˜๏ธŽแด›แด‡ษดโ˜๏ธŽ
โ˜๏ธŽแด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษดโ˜๏ธŽ
โ˜๏ธŽแด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡โ˜๏ธŽ
โ˜๏ธŽแด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษดโ€ขโ˜๏ธŽ
โ˜๏ธŽา“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษดโ˜๏ธŽ
โ˜๏ธŽา“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษดโ˜๏ธŽ
โ˜๏ธŽsษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษดโ˜๏ธŽ
โ˜๏ธŽsแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษดโ˜๏ธŽ
โ˜๏ธŽแด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษดโ˜๏ธŽ
โ˜๏ธŽษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษดโ˜๏ธŽ
โ˜๏ธŽแด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›สโ˜๏ธŽ
โ˜๏ธŽแด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แดษดแด‡โ˜๏ธŽ
โ˜๏ธŽแด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›แดกแดโ˜๏ธŽ
โ˜๏ธŽแด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡โ˜๏ธŽ
โ˜๏ธŽแด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“แดแดœส€โ€ขโ˜๏ธŽ
โ˜๏ธŽแด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡โ˜๏ธŽ
โ˜๏ธŽแด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชxโ˜๏ธŽ
โ˜๏ธŽแด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษดโ˜๏ธŽ
โ˜๏ธŽแด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›โ˜๏ธŽ
โ˜๏ธŽแด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡โ˜๏ธŽ
โ˜๏ธŽแด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡โ˜๏ธŽ

โ˜๏ธŽแด›สœษชส€แด›สโ˜๏ธŽ

4.6K 179 146
By Mid-NightCrisis

◤◢◣◤◢◣ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴛᴏʟᴅ◢◣◤◢◣◤

Up top is the song I would like for you to play.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

┊       ┊             ┊       ┊

┊       ┊       ☆       ┊        ┊

┊        ☆                  ☆           ┊

★                                              ★

You were beyond terrified, the once hope you had was now turned into nothing but hopelessness. Having no faith at all. Daisuke catched his breath thanking all his years of working out was finally put to good use, he slicked back his hair exhaling looking at the gun Ryuu had pointed at him still having his arm over your neck keeping you close.

Daisuke chuckled. "Even I'm a little shocked to know you finally reveal your motives and intentions." Ryuu tilted his head a bit. "Every one has their own secrets." He took a step forward making Ryuu click the gun having no reaction from Daisuke, but you had seen the look in his eyes, the look of determination to walk out of here with you and him alive. "Why? Why now? You had a full year before I came along." He scoffed. "I thought I had all the time in the world to make her love me back, unlike you and me. You had all the power and wealth ever since you were born, I on the other hand had to work to get where I am now." It was beginning to get Ryuu angry remembering his life before he met you.

The truth was - Ryuu a year ago was suicidal, Ryuu's dream at one point was to become an artist. Due to his parents money, and the part time he used to barely afford equipment, but also due to his parents relationship with each other he wasn't able to act or feel as if everything was fine. It started off small, a few arguments that every couple would have, then started to turn into fights. His dad would come home drunk leading to those fights, his mom would first take it out on the things the house had, slowly making her way to his stuff. All the stuff he bought from his saved money were all destroyed, it went even further as she started to be abusive to him. For months he had to endure such treatment that eventually he became suicidal, it wasn't helping that both his parents had gotten divorced.

It was a cold night, Ryuu had refused to go home knowing full well his own mother would start spouting cruel things no one wishes to hear, and to the point where she would start being physical. It was a bridge having cars drive under it as Ryuu wondered if he ended it all. Would anyone miss him? His own mother would blame him for the things she's had to endure all the years, he thought she would be somewhat grateful that he was at least helping her by getting a job, but due to him going to school and dealing with things at home he eventually got fired. His home, his job wasn't the only thing he lost and felt miserable in. He hated school with a passion, everyday people would make fun of him for having unruly red hair, yellow golden eyes. That's the reason why he was glad he wasn't a student anymore.

He looked down at the cars leaning over the railing. Would anyone be crying over him being gone? He looked up at the sky seeing a bit of stars and clouds going by as the earth rotated. Even since he was a kid, everything seemed to be perfect; but the next everything seemed to go to hell. His eyes started to water as the night sky's reflection was in his eyes, the people in his school would be glad to have someone who naturally looked non-human begone from this world. He lifted himself up sitting on the edge as his legs dangled looking at each car pass by. His own mother would start and end the day by negativity, he had thought he would be doing his mother a favor by getting out of the way permanently, by giving her another chance to start over. Meet friends, meet someone who can treat her better, and start a new family.

He glanced behind him seeing two head lights, coming into view was a truck. He exhaled looking down again holding onto the edges lifting himself up. "I- uh... Excuse me?" He flinched pulling himself back panting seeing the truck pass making him turn his head to the young high pitched voice. It was quite dark, but he could see [H/C] [H/L] hair seeing the glow in your [E/C] eyes. He was slightly taken back to think anyone would walk this late in the night. "What?" He hissed. You stammered going over to him making him shift away from you as you lifted yourself up as well making him raise an eyebrow wondering what your actions were. "What are you doing here alone?" He thought you maybe might've hit your head walking here. "I don't have anyone else." He looked down at the cars driving past you two side eyeing your small legs dangling. "Sure you do." He scoffed turning his head at you. "Like who?" You turned your head at him and right on que a gust of wind had hit you making your [H/C] hair blow making Ryuu widen his eyes a bit as he thought the world wanted him to see you.

You did a small smile. "I don't know you so I can't really call you a friend, but I'm here with you; so you don't completely have no one." You returned your head forward looking down at the cars as well as Ryuu eyed your side profile. Your [S/C] cheeks, before you showed up his mind had went completely blank and after you showed up it felt like his mind was yelling at him to get down. He saw the look in your eyes, you weren't going to force him to stop from what he was going to do, all your intentions were was to give Ryuu hope and faith. He scooted closer making you notice as you turned to look at him. "How do you know something terrible won't happen?"

You shrugged your shoulders. "I don't, the only way to find out is to live another day. Make what you want yours."

And since then, he's been madly in love with you, because you had saved him, you were the first person to ever compliment his eyes and hair, made him believe he was unique. He believed that Destiny brought you to him, to stop him from taking his life, he believed he needed to live to be with you - but as he said, he thought he had all the time in the world to make you his, to make you love him back, to have you naturally love him. But after seeing Daisuke come in and take you away from him, it only his position more worse.

"So what are you planning to do Ryuu?" Daisuke lifted his arms intimidating Ryuu as he backed up making you walk backwards with him. "You're gonna shoot me?" Ryuu shot a warning shot near Daisuke's foot making you scream hearing a ringing sound in your ear. "If that what it takes to have you away from her." He glared at Ryuu smirking knowing what's going to be the outcome. "What do you think is going to happen after you kill me? You think you're just gonna run away with her creating new identities in a different country?" He began taking a slow steps towards Ryuu making him go deeper into the alleyway. If you didn't know any better, it felt like Daisuke was holding the gun pointing it at Ryuu. "How are you going to protect yourself when you're a wanted man? Most importantly, how are you going to protect her when you're on the run?"

Daisuke had him there, as soon as they find Daisuke's dead body, the whole country would be on lockdown to find the killer. Not only that, but Ryuu was technically holding you hostage pointing a gun at him. "You think you're going to have Katsu's help? Last time I checked, he wasn't informed of this little plan of yours." It was clear that Ryuu didn't plan anything as soon as he got you out of the building. Ryuu didn't even need to ask Katsu to help him knowing he would say no to begin with. It was obvious that Katsu had still loved you, that alone made Ryuu annoyed that he was almost glad he didn't tell him about the plan. As of now, he's trying to come up with a plan that involves everyone going home safely. Ryuu looked on the realistic side that he knew nobu could be no help anymore, if Nobu didn't make Daisuke angry in the first place - some plan might've worked and maybe then everyone goes home, everybody wins. The only thing he didn't know is the kiss between you and nobu, and if he did - high chances are he would go to the hospital finishing what Daisuke started.

"Face it, you have nothing to keep you or her safe. You are not the one for her." Ryuu could feel you shaking, you had seen a dead man once, you didn't wanna be with Daisuke nor Ryuu. Ryuu was ready to kill someone just as Daisuke did with you, even if Daisuke was gone there was still Ryuu who would be forcing you to run with him. You didn't even want to know what could happen if they did catch him, or to what they would do to you. One things for sure, you didn't wanna see a body flop dead. "Like you're any better, we both know what you're going to do with her when you get your filthy hands on her." Your heart skipped a beat hoping someone, anyone would come to you so you wouldn't have to be with either of them.

"I'm going to keep her safe, that's all I want for her."

He lifted up his hand looking at his watch humming as soon as he saw the long hand hit a number. "Should be around this time..." He mumbled and as he predicted, his phone began ringing making him take it out answering it putting it on speaker smirking looking at Ryuu who frowned his eyebrows who then began getting nervous seeing Daisuke so full of confidence.

"Mr Suzuki, sir we don't know how to tell you this... But your father was killed."

Daisuke put his hand over his mouth snickering quietly as Ryuu widened his eyes, Ryuu wasn't the only one who thought of him as a sadistic maniac, it felt as if blood wasn't flowing through you. You had remembered the conversation you had with Daisuke, about him becoming the chairman for your sake. Your eyes noticed Ryuu's hand shaking, in just in a few hours Daisuke would be officially the chairman of the Suzuki corporations.

"Oh.. How unfortunate."

Daisuke had been planning this for days, he wasn't going to be patient waiting for his father to pass, no - he needed the power and security as soon as possible.

He pressed the hang up button to make them assume a son is grieving over his dead father. He exhaled chuckling then soon turning into a laugh having a crazy look on his face making Ryuu have his finger on the trigger. "What are you going to do now Ryuu? Shoot me? Run? Hide? They're no longer an option for you." He smirked side eyeing the side as a red lazer came up to Ryuu's arm making him panic hitting the wall. "You're a fool for thinking you could take what's mine." He extended out his hand. "Drop your gun and hand her to me, and I might let you live." He grunted shaking with fear that he was literally backed into a corner. Who would've thought a man holding a gun would end up fearing a man who was unarmed.

He shook his head pointing the gun that was once at Daisuke then at your head making your eyes water. Daisuke gave him a death glare as the laser went to Ryuu's head. "If I can't have her then no one can!" He shouted as you could feel the gun being pressed more to your head feeling the tears roll down your cheeks. Daisuke raised his hand for his sniper to hold his place, he slowly lowered his hand. "Who said you can't have her?" He took more steps towards you and Ryuu making Ryuu tilt his head. "We're alike in some way Ryuu, we both want what we desire." He glanced at you as you felt Ryuu slowly pull the gun away. "We can both have her, wouldn't that be more exciting?" He smirked seeing Ryuu pull away the gun away from your head as you felt Ryuu's arm around your neck loosen as the sniper turned off the laser.

Ryuu panted looking into his dark eyes, but you already seen this side of Daisuke. He was lying and manipulating Ryuu. You began to sob as Daisuke's hand came on top of your shoulder seeing Ryuu undo his hand, he smirked quickly pulling you away from him pushing him back into the wall as he fell back having the gun out of his grasp - but as soon as he got up, that same Lazer that pretended to seize fire turned on again making Ryuu look at his arm and instantly get pushed back by a great force. He grunted feeling a stinging pain in his arm, Daisuke had covered you but backed away seeing a small pool of blood form around him that you wanted to stop the bleeding.

"Like I'll ever share her with you." Daisuke had grabbed onto your arms tightly walking out that you tried fighting his grip off. "Daisuke! You can't just leave him there!-"

"It's not the first where I left a man to die."

He pulled you to a store that wasn't even open yet eyeing the cashier who flinched seeing him raise his index finger up to his lips dragging you to a walk sending a death glare at the cashier as he hurried to the back. He turned back to you seeing you cry. "Why are you crying? Shouldn't you be overjoyed that I saved you?" You shook your head that you couldn't process what just happened. Daisuke had arranged his father's assassination, you didn't know Daisuke had eyes out of the building, that's why there was one behind Daisuke ready to kill and protect. You saw Ryuu there in the floor bleeding out that you couldn't help but think that Daisuke wanted him to have a slow and painful death. "I don't even want to have a conversation about him, I found the phone [Y/N]." It didn't matter anyway, your team of helping you get away from Daisuke was crumbled and shattered, nobu,Ryuu, and Katsu.

"I thought you understood how I feel about these things." You hiccuped losing everything, there was nothing you could do. "You understand what happens now right?" He grabbed your wrist looking directly into your watered eyes giving you a glare. "You don't understand how much rage and anger I have right now," he paused as he's finally done it, considering Ryuu was a big help to him. He broke and shattered your faith and hope for ever thinking or trying to leave him. He smirked gliding his hand across your cheek. "But when I'm looking at you, all the anger magically disappears." It couldn't be any better now that he's going to be the chairman, he hummed thinking some of the young females he's met will be getting a visit as well for giving you a hard time and those who thought they were better than you, or even compare you and them.

"Now that I'm the chairman, I'll certainly be busy," he paused wrapping an arm around your waist seeing no resistance the way he used to. "But now that I have you, my only one. I will be the chairman as long as we're both alive." He hugged you as you were too stunned to have a reaction, there was no room for the feeling of anger, sadness, shock, so much happiness. There was just too much going through your head that you couldn't feel anything.

Daisuke pulled back whispering to you.

"I will never let you leave me, you're going to stay where only I can see you, where I can touch you, kiss you. Do all the things I please."

He pulled all the way back giving you a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you, [Y/N] [L/N]."

╭─────────────────╮
▁▂▃▅▆▇ Word Count: 2947▇▆▅▃▂▁
╰─────────────────╯

⁺    ˚

. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .⁺    ˚

. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .

.     ⁺ ⁺

╔══ ✰ ══ ✮★✮ ══ ✰ ══╗

Tʜᴇ Eɴᴅ.

╚══ ✰ ══ ✮★✮ ══ ✰ ══╝
⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

│ │ │ │

│ │ │ │

│ │ │ │

✧ ✯ ✧ ✯

ᴡᴇʟʟ, ᴡᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs! ᴡᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ. I ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴀs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ. I ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀᴅ ғᴜɴ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ʜᴀᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢғᴇᴡ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ʟᴏʟ. ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ - ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏɴ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄʜᴘᴀᴛᴇʀ ʜᴀs 4500+ ᴡᴏʀᴅs.

ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀᴍ ɢʀᴀᴛᴇғᴜʟ! ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀs ɪᴍ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀᴛ 13.5ᴋ!

ʙᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs, ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴄᴀɴ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴀɴ ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4K 37
๐™ธ. โ†ณ๐–๐‡๐„๐ you move back to tokyo. after being years away, you finally get to see your two best friends and live a happy and normal life as a t...
688K 33K 54
โ†ณ โ [ ใ‚ทใ‚นใ‚ณใƒณ ] โž โ” yandere step brothers x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a girl moves with her mother to her stepfather's home, ...
161 0 3
PART I: Princess (Y/N). Instead of being offered to join the war and fight back for your freedom, you were almost handed away for marriage on a silve...
1M 30.4K 87
They all want you. They won't let you be anyone else's. They'll make you their's. At any cost. Any. When you learn that you're m...