lena luthor one shots (female...

By bowedwards

note: * on titles means nsfw content i think about this woman and imagine fake scenarios with her every nigh... More

vitamin me deprived
why don't you date a kryptonian?
why don't you date a kryptonian?! pt. 2
i'm literally your boss
piercing green eyes
tell me about your feelings
i don't need you to be a luthor
lost time
relaxed
relaxed pt. 2*
gala madness
bad day*
personal assistant
personal assistant pt. 2

personal assistant pt. 3

3.8K 119 34
By bowedwards

i let out a content sigh as i put down my lipstick, staring at my finished make up look in the mirror. i stood up, ready to grab my bag and head to the office when i received a text.

from: lena luthor
good morning, love. have you left for work yet?

a smile automatically makes its way to my face. as if we weren't already texting all last night till 4 in the morning.

lena made me feel like i was a teenager in love.

i happily crafted a text back, telling her that i was just about to leave for the bus. right after i sent that message, lena's name flashed across my phone screen.

"yes, babe?" i answered the call as i slipped on my heels, and made my way out of my apartment.

lena giggles through the phone, making me smile even wider, "oooh babe, i like that"

i bit my bottom lip and rolled my eyes, even though she couldn't see me. lena was always the one to call me pet names, while i, on the other hand, have always been a little shyer about these things.

"come on down and get in my car, we're going to the office together," she continues.

i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion before walking over to the railing where i could see below the apartment building.

and sure enough, waiting for me was lena's BMW. my hand flew to my temple as i contemplated about how bad of an idea this was, coming into the office together with your boss.

people are already talking about how much time i've been spending in her office, and how we often disappear together lately– you can thank lena for that.

not that i'm completely complaining, i really love spending time with lena.

but her image and reputation isn't something you can play around with. one wrong move and the whole of national city will be talking about her. i don't want to be the cause of that.

note to self: talk to lena about this.

but for now, i just had to go with the flow. i went down and was greeted with lena already holding the car door open for me.

"m'lady," she says, mimicking a posh accent.

i shook my head in amusement as i stepped into the car, smiling as lena shuts the door close and runs over to the other side and enters the car.

she settles down and reaches her hand out, and i automatically take it in mine. she looks at me with a loopy grin, making me feel warm inside.

"why'd you decide to pick me up today?" i asked, putting my other hand over hers. she looks down at our hands and shrugs, the smile still prominent on her face.

"i just thought it'd be nice to travel to work together, and you wouldn't have to take the bus anymore"

anymore.

right. so this was going to be a permanent thing now.

this is probably a good time to have the talk with her.

i let out a sigh, earning a puzzled look from the raven haired girl.

"could we discuss something?"

she looks at me for a few seconds before nodding slowly and signalled for her chauffeur to pull up the partition, which i was grateful for.

"don't look too worried babe," i laughed slightly in attempt to lighten the mood after noticing the slight tense demeanour that she suddenly adopted. she gives me a small smile, but i could tell that she was still bothered.

i scooted in so that i was in the middle seat, right beside her. my hand falls to her thigh, in which i squeezed comfortingly and i heard her let out a small sigh.

"i just wanted to clarify with you... just to see if we're on the same page, about how lowkey we'd like our relationship to be..." i trailed off, looking at her for any signs of objection or discomfort.

she nods again, seemingly processing what i just said before letting out a small, "oh."

i rubbed her thigh lightly, silently telling her that it wasn't something to stress over. she then turns to look at me after a few seconds of thinking.

"i.. don't know. i've never really thought about keeping it lowkey at all, i'm so sorry. has it all been too much too soon?"

i just shook my head and gave her a reassuring smile.

"not at all. i really was just concerned about how our relationship might affect you, as a public figure-"

she cuts me off, looking at me incredulously, "woah woah, wait. what does my love life have anything to do with me as a public figure?"

there were so many things a relationship could affect or jeopardise if you're someone like lena luthor. i was surprised she wasn't more mindful about this.

i shrugged, "rumours that could affect your credibility? hooking up with your personal assistant?"

her jaw dropped and she stares at me in disbelief. "we're not.. hooking up!"

i just laughed, laying my head on her shoulder as i played with her fingers, "you and i know that. the rest of the world don't."

she rests her head on mine, and then there was a few moments of silence. i assume it was her processing all the potential scenarios that might take place if she were to come out and say 'my personal assistant and i are dating!'

as much as i'd like to be with lena with no public restraint, i'd be damed if it caused her all the hard work she's put in all these years.

after a while, i realised we were pulling into the office lobby so i decided to break the silence, "if you're okay with our relationship being public, then so am i. but just take a while to think through it, okay?"

she just nods before giving my forehead a quick peck. but i decided to be a little bolder and leaned in for a chaste kiss on the lips right before the chauffeur rolled down the partition.

we got out of the car and walked into the building, and as usual, everyone's attention would be on the luthor one way or another. but this time, it felt different.

i walked about a step behind lena, just like any other personal assistant would do. usually i'd feel insignificant, unnoticed but today? people were looking at me.

what the hell is going on?

as we were brisk walking towards the lift, i noticed kelly standing in front of a pillar waving and signalling her phone to me. i furrowed my eyebrows before whipping out my phone to check what this was all about, all while brisk walking to match up to lena's fast pace.

the moment i opened my chat with kelly, i felt my heart sink.

there were links of articles with headlines taken straight from my worst nightmares, written from different news platforms. about me and lena.

SCANDAL ALERT: LENA LUTHOR AND PERSONAL ASSISTANT.

LENA LUTHOR'S NEWFOUND LOVE?

my eyes scanned through the articles as i followed lena into the elevator. just as the doors closed, i read the last headline that made my throat suddenly feel restricted. i tried swallowing my spit to relieve the feeling, but it just got worse.

i looked down at my phone again.

LENA LUTHOR'S NEW RELATIONSHIP: LOVER OR GOLD DIGGER?

this particular article mentioned about me living in a studio apartment as compared to lena's manor. how did they know where i live? it's mainly angled to make me seem like i have ulterior motives being with lena, and it's making me sick to my stomach.

accompanied with the articles were photos taken of me and lena throughout the two months. one in the lobby where she was looking at me with her hand on my face. another of me getting into her SUV with her in the driver's seat. and a lot more taken of us around the office or neighbouring shops or cafes during lunch.

and i can't breathe.

lena turns when she realises i wasn't okay, and grabs my phone from my hand. i didn't realise i was crying until she hugs me, and a loud sob escapes my lips. i wasn't sure what she did, but the elevator suddenly came to a stop.

and honestly? i was grateful. i didn't want to face anyone other than lena right now.

i fell to the floor, basically dragging lena down with me as i cried into her neck. i felt one of her hands on the back of head, running her fingers through my hair while her other hand rubs my lower back comfortingly.

"oh, my love," she whispers, still holding me in her arms tightly, "i'm so sorry."

i just shook my head, determined to stop myself from crying because we were in the office elevator, for god's sake. i pulled myself away from lena and leaned my back against the elevator wall, putting my face in my hands as i tried to calm myself down, hiccups leaving my system now and then.

"i'm sorry, i didn't realise how much this would affect me," i managed to muster out after getting it together.

lena immediately comes forward and takes both my hands in hers, "no, no, y/n this is all on me. i should've thought about you more before being so open about our relationship. i was fine with being in the spotlight, but i was wrong to expect you to be too."

i just let out a long sigh.

"what do we do now?" i asked, looking up at her with dead eyes.

she uses her sleeves to dap on my cheeks in attempt to salvage my tear stained make up, eliciting a small smile from me.

"whatever you want me to do," she says simply as she rubs gentle circles on my face with her thumb, looking at me with what seemed like so much love and adoration in her eyes.

ms luthor are you in there? are you okay?

a voice boomed through the intercom of the elevator.

"uh yeah,  we're fine. the elevator just stopped, go get some help"

alright, we've called for the mechanics. hang in there.

i looked at her with pleading eyes, but at the same time, i wasn't in the right headspace to think of a solution.

lena takes the space beside me, leaning her back against the elevator wall. she had her lips pursed together as she stared into thin air, possibly thinking of our next move.

at this point, all i wanted to do was escape and go home.

she turns to look at me and grabs my hand, "do you trust me?"

i cocked my head to the side at the obvious question.

"of course, lena"

she nods happily at my answer before leaning in, capturing my lips with hers in a soft kiss. i felt my stomach twisting in a knot, but in a good way. it was as if time stopped in a collision of senses when our lips met, and all my worries swept away.

i was head over heels for this woman, and i hope she knows.

"let's go," she whispers, holding out her hand to help me up. i watched as she looked down at her watch on her wrist and pressed it thrice. she then presses a singular red button on the elevator, eliciting a low rumble from the cabin before it starts moving up again.

a quiet contentment spread through my system at the realisation that she stopped the elevator so that i wouldn't have to face anyone till i was okay. she essentially stopped time to make sure i was okay.

"i'm here," i heard her mumble to herself, making me raise an eyebrow in confusion. but i couldn't be arsed to ask her because i was too busy on prepping myself for when the elevator doors open.

and a few seconds later it does.

lena walks out first, ever so elegantly and i follow suit. suddenly a blonde girl appeared beside me out from nowhere, panting and grinning at me.

i couldn't help but smile back, despite being utterly confused. i looked at her and noticed a name tag clipped onto her belt hoop.

Kara Danvers
Reporter, CatCo WorldWide Media

oh, great. another reporter.

"hey! i'm kara, lena called for me," she says happily, the smile never leaving her face.

i turned to look at lena who was nodding at me as if telling me to follow her lead. was this her plan? getting me to speak to a reporter?

"i'm not," the blonde speaks again, getting my attention, "here as a reporter. lena and i are friends. she said you needed my help, can you trust me?"

i almost scoffed, "no? there's literally nothing a reporter could do to make this day better"

i was just about to leave her behind and catch up to lena when she grabbed my arm, and boy was she strong. i turned around, looking at her in disbelief, "dude, what the f-"

i cut myself off when i heard lena's voice echo through the whole floor.

"while you're all staring at me, i'd just like to say that my personal life is not of your business just like how i don't give a shit on who you bring home every friday night, natasha"

natasha who previously had a smug look on her face was now cowering behind her laptop in fear and embarrassment of having being called out.

"when i find out who was it, that took and leaked the photos of y/n and i, rest assured that i will make your time here in l-corp a living hell. and we all know i always get what i want," she pauses and stops in the middle of the office.

"so if i were you, i'd tender my resignation. now y/n did convince me to start being nicer to all of you.... so don't make me do things she wouldn't like"

at this point my heart felt like it was beating out of my chest, and i started feeling lightheaded. i struggled to breathe once again as i held on to the nearest thing to me, which happened to be the reporter's arm.

she notices and starts dragging me outside. i couldn't even be bothered to fight her right now, i was using all of my energy to not fall to the floor.

"hey, hey, you're okay. let's get you out of here okay?" she says softly and i just nodded, holding on to her for dear life. literally.

"okay i'm going to need you to close your eyes and hold tight"

what?

before i could even process what she said, i felt myself being carried followed by a jump and a sudden gush of strong wind, my ears being blocked. i couldn't open my eyes even if i wanted to.

it felt as if.... i was flying?

"hang on, we're almost there," i heard the reporter's voice amidst the chaos of wind against my ears.

and not even a second later the wind stopped, and i could finally open my eyes.

did i really open my eyes or is this a dream?

because i was seeing what looked like freaking supergirl carrying me in her arms. she slowly let me down on my feet and i held on to her, stumbling on my feet as i tried to regain my balance.

i was still very much feeling faint, and what just happened definitely didn't make things better.

supergirl slowly leads me the a couch and i looked around, realising that she has brought me to lena's manor. the moment i sat down, i looked at the superhero with my eyebrows raised.

"kara danvers? supergirl? you just exposed your hidden identity to me and for what?"

the blonde just laughs, standing in her signature superhero hands on hips pose. 

"i owe lena big time, and she trusts you. so i do too. you're still looking a little faint, is there anything else i can do to help?"

i just let out a sigh, leaning back into the couch to bring some relief to the throbbing in my head. "having lena here would help," i mumbled, half laughing at myself at how ridiculous it even sounded out loud.

lena never misses a day of work, even getting her to take medical leaves when she's not feeling well were a pain.

"oh i could so do that," i heard kara say, and before i could even respond she was gone like the wind. literally.

i took off my shoes and laid down on the couch, making myself comfortable. i closed my eyes with the intention of taking a nap but flashes of what happened in the office repeated in my head.

was lena threatening her staff what i thought her plan comprised of? not at all. but it was definitely something she was capable of doing. i just never thought it would be because of me.

my mind then wandered to the sentences from the tabloids i read that stuck in my head.

'is the intelligent lena luthor too blinded by the idea of love that she can't see through the gold digger's act?'

'how long do you think till lena luthor realises that dating her personal assistant is a bad idea?'

i've always thought about how us dating could affect lena's life, but i never put into consideration how it would affect me. and boy, am i affected. clearly.

i cringed as i came to terms with the fact that people no longer know me just as lena luthor's assistant. oh god, what would my family think?

but there's nothing to be done about it now, everyone practically already knows we're together. maybe i should quit my job.

yeah.

yeah, i should. i'll find another job elsewhere.

"i only took this job because i didn't know what i wanted to do anyways," i mumbled to myself as i made up my mind.

"so do you know what you wanna do now?" my girlfriend's voice sounded out of nowhere, almost making me jump out of the couch.

i held my hand on my chest as i looked at the balcony, seeing supergirl and lena standing side by side with amused smiles on their faces.

"jesus, mary and joseph, what the hell!" i threw a pillow at both of them, still trying to recover from the heart attack i almost got.

"uhhh no jesus mary and joseph here just kara, lena and y/n," the blonde laughs and proceeded to high five lena who apparently found it funny too.

i rolled my eyes in feign annoyance before reaching my arms out, and lena knew to come in and brought me into her warm embrace. i took a deep breath, inhaling the comforting scent of lena's hair.

"i, uh, gotta get back. it's really nice to finally meet you, y/n! i'll see you guys soon," kara says and we wave at her as she jumps off the balcony and flies away.

i turned to look at lena and gave her a small smile, before leaning in to give her a peck on her lips.

"i heard you talking to yourself about getting another job, are you sure?" she asks, pouting in my direction. i simply shrugged, not wanting to set anything in stone yet.

she sighs slightly, and tugs on her bottom lip as she looks at me.

"how are you feeling? better?" her hand reaches to the side of my neck stroking my skin gently.

"i think i just want to take a nap, you can head back to the office. kara really didn't have to bring you back here-"

she cuts me off, "no, no. come on let's go to my room and take a nap"

i looked at her incredulously, raising eyebrow. no way she's missing a whole day of work just to sleep in with me.

she stands up and holds out her hand for me. and i take it.

she brings me to her room, all the while still refusing to believe that she's missing work for me.

"dibs on big spoon!" she chirps as she jumps on onto her massive bed, making me shake my head and laugh in amusement.

i climbed onto the bed and right into her arms, where it felt most like home. i threw my arm over her waist while she places her hand on my head, stroking and playing with my hair. a sigh of content leaves my lips as i got comfortable being here like this with lena.

it was exactly what i needed.

"hey, i'm sorry again for not thinking about how you'd feel being under the limelight. i never wanted you to go through this," she whispers just as my eyes started to close.

i just shook my head and kissed her shoulder, telling her that it was okay.

"i'll be okay as long as i'm with you"

a/n

smack my a$$ like a drum i didn't know how to end this but like ???!!!!!!! it was getting very long!!!!! i hope it was okay ?????!!!!

lmk if u have any prompt requests okay i do b running out of ideas ~~~~

also i just watched 6x09 and can i just say..... LET GUARDIAN KELLY RISE. the cw did her dirty by not having the 6x09 promo lmao like ohhhhh u wanna get fucked up🤺🤺🤺

also also thank u for almost 8k reads shits crazy yuh very much love n hope everybody is stayin safe <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

877K 26.4K 27
Kara and Lena fanfic in which Kara is obviously bisexual and Lena is gay and in love. Finished! :-) SEQUEL- A Danvers and a Luthor
4.2K 93 12
Note: I don't own Supergirl This is my fan-fiction regarding the Danvers Sisters. These are certain conversations that we all wish they could have ha...
70.1K 1.8K 18
Just some random one shots that I've written.
241K 4.6K 72
*quit correcting shit in the comments. i wrote this when i was, like, 12. and i don't use this account to write anymore. idgaf what i got wrong💀* Ti...