(DISCONTINUED) ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕋𝕙𝕖...

By asphyxii_

((rewriting this as Prodigies Against The Throne btw)) ((will not post updates here btw)) ((just sayin)) Y/N... More

Before The Story Begins
A Hexside Prodigy
More Time With That Prick?
The Not Date
Therapeutic Training
A Buffet in Bonesborough (+ Announcement at the End)
Beginning Some Volunteer Work
A/N (it shows what Nevermore looks like so look or else)
Training Pt. 3
Remember that one time you met a fairy that was addicted to smoking?
Lake.
Special Chapter: Lake. (Hunter's P.O.V.)
Hunter Makes A Move Except Not Actually Cuz He's A Pus-
A/N That I Forgot to Put in the Last One Cuz I'm a Dumb Dummy
Special Chapter: The Not Date (Hunter's P.O.V.)
A/N - crediting a hero who has blessed us all with their power and kindness
Child Soldiers? Nah... Squirrel Soldiers? Heck, yeah!
Hunter Not Flustered (free trial)
The Valentine's Day One-Shot No One Asked For
Author's Note (+ memes to convince you to read this)
"another a/n? wow this author really sucks"
Here Comes The Angst at Least One Person Asked For
Uh, Yeah, The Author Sucks at Angst so Here's Where it Ends
Oh, wow. Another Hunter x Reader by the author of this book? Crazy.
hey so um (a/n)

(A/N)

2K 76 46
By asphyxii_

Heya!

I recently got a comment saying that people would enjoy chapters from Hunter's point of view.

I like this, however I would like to keep the main plot to Y/N's point of view.

I decided it could be used as a milestone sort of thing, so maybe every so often for votes or view count.

What do you guys think is reasonable? I normally get 100-300 views daily when I haven't published recently if that gives you an idea, and most chapters have over 1k views, other than the most recent two.

Also, my plan is to have everyone vote on a chapter that has already been published, and I rewrite it from Hunter's point of view.

Please comment on this line which chapter you want rewritten next, and I will do the one said the most first.

I could also do it for every ___ chapters posted. What do you guys want?

I will either have the first rewritten chapter next or after the camping trip, depending on what you guys want.

Let me know! =)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 60 16
4 years after toh TV show, in an attempt to stop the evil Emperor Belos, Luz, Amity, Gus, and Willow get sent through a newly rebuilt portal to... ea...
22.2K 679 48
Picture isn't mine As he stood there, being offered the staff of the last Golden Guard. he accepted all of his conditions. Hunters dream was finally...
11.9K 286 34
~Owl House Fanfic~ Podarge was the child of a Titan and a witch. From a young age they were shunned for being a hybrid, given the name "a harpy." Th...
50.8K 911 36
You were regarded as a weird child in kindergarten. Weren't all the kids strange though? Despite the number of weird kids in your general class and g...