His Bikini Bottoms

By petilil_

A heart warming story about a squid and his conflicted feels for a certain sponge. More

Squidward's POV
Squidward's POV
Spongebob's POV
Spongebob's POV
Spongebob's pov

Squidward's POV

1K 16 1
By petilil_

Sorry this chapter is kinda short: ()

   Its been a couple hours since I ran out of Spongebob's house. I can't sleep, its almost sunrise and I have to go to work. Yawn, maybe I can sleep.

...

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I groaned, and checked my clock, 9:30. Shit. Im late for work. I scrambled out of bed and put a brown polo on. Grabbed some coffie and rode mu bike to work, half asleep. I don't even want to look at Spongebob this is all his fault'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
4.5K 142 25
When Jesse Clarke's mother overdoses, his world comes crashing down. He's moved out of the blue to Arizona, living with a father he's never met and c...
668K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
327K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...