My friend

By wannasuckmydick

"Why do you act different with me ?" "Because you're my friend" ⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️: sexual assault, murder... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58

47

2.7K 167 382
By wannasuckmydick

Sasha pov:

"Ju come hope on this hoe" chris said and I walked over there.

I got in the camera smirking. I looked at the comments seeing girls saying 'Hey bae' and stuff.

"Hey" I said picking up a lighter. "They asked was you ok" chris said.

"Hell yea, them bitches can't kill me mane stop playing" I said lighting up.

I heard cries making me look around. I seen jayden was crying and went over to her "Why you crying lil bit ?" I asked grabbing her.

She reached for my blunt and I pulled it back. "No no" I shook my head.

She looked at me reaching up and grabbing my nose. "Aye ju this lil nigga mean" cameron said coming over holding khyson.

"Nah jayda the mean one" I said puffing the blunt.

"He is too, he just smacked the shit outta calvin ass had that nigga eye watering" he said laughing.

"Juju some girl said when you gone come see her again !" chris said. I walked over there looking at the comment.

I seen it was jayla and shrugged. "You gotta nigga" I said standing up fully.

I seen a bunch of aww comments and assumed they was saying that because Jayden.

Jayden grabbed my chain playing it while I read the comments. "Girl you lying, yo nigga tried to fight me over yo ass"  I said responding to jayla.

I seen she commented add me. "Aye add her real quick" I said to chris pointing at the comment.

He nodded adding her and I put the blunt out. "Beyonce" she said when she joined.

"Ouu she gotta ghetto voice !" miguel said from the back making me chuckle.

"Wassup ?" I said talking to jayla. "I don't got no nigga, we broke up" she rolled her eyes.

I smiled shaking my head. "See you high and stuff while i'm tryna be serious" she said in her high pitch hoodrat voice.

I like bitches that talk like that.

"aye friend just joined this hoe" chris said lowly to me.

"Heyyy onikaaa" I smiled. "Who is onika ?" jayla asked with a mug.

"My babymomma" I said still smiling. "Mm, that's why youn wanna see me" she rolled her eyes.

"Girl shut up, yo nigga got mad you blocked me" I said. "No. I blocked you because you hit me" she said.

"i hit everybody" I mumbled shrugging.

"Aye, friend said stop smoking around her baby" chris said. "I ain't blow it towards her" I said looking down at jayden.

She was sucking on her binky while messing with my chain. "Bitch who is you calling a hoe ?" I heard jayla say getting my attention.

looking the the comments seeing onika asked me why i'm still entertaining these hoes.

Because you keep playing.

"Don't start that arguing shit cause ion wanna see or hear it" chris said making me chuckle.

I seen onika said add me and smirked. I'm way more bold then beyonce, and I want onika.

"Chris add my friend" I said adjusting jayden in my arms.

"You just go-" he kicked her out in the middle of her sentence making me chuckling.

"Cut that bitch off" I said chuckling. He added onika to the live and when her face popped up jayden squealed kicking her legs.

"Hi lil bit" onika smiled. "I thought you came to talk to me" I mugged her.

"Don't be jealous over yo baby beybear" she rolled her eyes. "I'm not i'm just saying, when you gone give me some attention ?"

"I'm always giving you attention beyonce" she said. "I'm not talking bout just checking up on me type attention" I said rolling my eyes.

"Then what type ?" she asked. "Highschool type" I said with a smirk.

"Whatever beyonce" she smiled rolling her eyes. I smiled too adjusting jayden.

"Girl what is that in yo mouth" she scrunched her face. "I got golds" I said showing my teeth.

"ghetto" she mumbled. "Shut up, come see me" I said.

"I'm at work beyonce" she said. "Then why you on yo phone sitting down ?" I asked.

"Because my damn feet hurt" she scrunched her face. "See if you would've got wimme instead of staying with that bitch you wouldn't even be working" I said shrugging.

"Stop cussing around my baby" she glared at me. "Don't change the subject" I shook my head.

She huffed rolling her eyes. "Speaking of that nigga, tell him I hope his girl ok. I heard she broke her back"

"You a hoe" she rolled her eyes at me. "I wouldn't be if you just got with me munchkin" I said smirking.

She blushed looking away "Whatever beyonce"

"Come see me" I said licking my lips. "I'm at work !"

"Girl i'm a rich nigga" I said pulling a band out my pocket. "I'll give yo ass a paid vacation"

"Yo ex can't relate huh ?" I tilted my head. "Byeee beyonce" she waved at me.

"Come see me !" I said. "Okayyuhhh" she rolled her eyes then got off the live.

I chuckled walking away. "Matthew sai-"I'm on bed rest" I cut jermaine off and he chuckled shaking his head.

Jayden started to get fussy making me look down at her. "What's wrong ?" I asked.

She started sucking on my shirt and I went over to the car seats to get her binky.

I cradled her in my arm looking down at jayda. "Wassup" I nodded my head.

She just looked at me and I tilted my head. "i don't think the way you act is normal" I mumbled.

"All babies smile. Even I smiled" I said. She was just looking at me and I huffed.

"Jayden what's wrong with your sister ?" I asked looking over at her. She took her hands out of her mouth touching my face.

"That's not what I thought you would do but ok" I looked away from her.

I heard khyson cries making me turn around. I started walking to the back to see khyson crying in miguel arms.

"What he do to you ?" I asked walking up to him. "Man I ain't do nothing. he just don't like me"

"He one of the mean ones, here get her friendly ass" I said giving him jayden then I took khyson.

I laid him on my chest patting his back until he stopped crying. Jayden was pulling on miguel chains.

"Don't be tryna snatch my shit" he said mugging her. "Snatch his shit off lil bit" I said making her look over at me.

She giggled waving her hands. "Snatch it" I said pointing to his chain.

She looked at the chain then back at me "You ain't gone do it ?" I asked.

"No ?" I shook my head. She tried to copy me shaking my head making me chuckle.

"Alright imma go check on your sister" I said walking away. I walked to the living room and the door opened making me look over to see onika coming in.

"Heyyy" I smiled. She looked over at me rolling her eyes.

"Where is my babies ?" she asked walking up to me. "Beyonce !" she said grabbing jayda.

"Why do you have her just casually in the damn car seat her neck probably hurt" she said putting jayda on her chest.

Jayda start to tug on her shirt and she sighed "Have she ate ?" she asked.

"Do I got titty milk ?" I tilted my head. She huffed sitting down "starving my damn kids" she mumbled.

I watched her pull her titty out and licked my lips. "I'm hungry too"

She looked up at me with a mug. "Go get my other child so I can feed her beyonce" she said waving me off.

I watched her latch jayda on and huffed. "She don't even be nice to yo ass" I rolled my eyes walking away.

"You want some titty ?" I asked looking down at khyson.  He looked up at me smiling "Me too" I said looking away.

I walked to the back "Gimme her" I said grabbing jayden.

I took her to onika and she grabbed her cradling her. I reached in their diaper bag grabbing one of their blankets and covered them.

"You gone lemme eat next ?" I asked sitting down next to her. "No" she mugged me.

"Have he ate ?" she asked talking about khyson. "Yea, he drink formula" I shrugged.

She nodded feeding them while khyson silently fell asleep on me. I laid him down on the other side of me covering him  then grabbed one of the twins to burp them.

I seen it was jayda and smiled. "When you gone smile for dada ?" I asked while gently patting her back.

"You bet not smile at her before you smile at me" onika said pointing at her. Jayda just looked away not giving us any attention.

I sighed looking at onika "I think it's something wrong with her" I said then heard her burp so I stopped patting her back.

"What do you mean ?" she asked scrunching her eyebrows. "I mean that she doesn't smile, or reach for things, and she never watches us.. she just looks at what she want to look at" I said.

"Ok so ? That doesn't mean it's something wrong with her" she said mugging me.

"But jayden, khyson, and hakeem all do that stuff. Even junie did when she was a baby" I said.

"She's just different beyonce" she rolled her eyes. "I mean.. i guess" I mumbled.

I looked down at jayda and made her face me "Hi itty" I smile kissing her cheek a few time.

Jayden squealed making me look over at her. "Jayden" I said and she turned her head making me slightly gasp.

"Aww she know her namee" onika cooed kissing her cheek repeatedly. "Khyson know his name too" I smiled.

"Does jayda know hers ?" she asked. "I don't think so cause look, Jayda" I said. Jayda continued sucking on her bib not looking at me.

"Jayda !" "Stop beyonce she don't like loud noise" onika mugge me.

"It's like she don't even hear me though" I said watching jayda. "You think she's deaf ?" I looked over at onika.

"My baby is not deaf" she said giving me a dirty mug. "How you know ?" I asked.

"Because when something is too loud she cries, she have to be able to hear to do that dumbass" she rolled her eyes at me.

"Mhm" I said laying jayda next to khyson. I looked over at onika and smirked "Come sit in my lap"

"Girl bye" she waved me off. "I'm serious." I said but she still didn't move.

I grabbed her pulling her in my lap. "mmcht, you get on my nerves" she mumbled rolling her eyes.

I wrapped my arms around her waist stuffing my face in her neck."why you keep playing mama ?" I asked lowly.

"how am i playing beyonce ?" she asked looking down at me. "you know i want you" I said rubbing up and down her thigh.

"Hold on" she said then got up going to put jayden down. after she laid her down she came back over about to sit next to me but I pulled her in my lap.

"What do you want beyonce ?" she looked down at me. "you" I mumbled stuffing my face in her neck.

I started placing light kisses on it before I bit down on it hard. "Ouch beyonce !" she jumped back.

"My bad" I smiled. "You did that bull shit on purpose" she rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry, you want me to kiss it ?" I bit my lip. She looked at me then rolled her eyes.

"don't look at me like that" she mumbled. "LIke what ?" I tilted my head.

"Like thatttt" she dragged out mushing my head. "Give me a kiss" I said puckering my lips.

"No. Them lips be on everybody" she scrunched her face.

"shut up" I said aggressively grabbing her jaw turning her head to me and kissing her lips.

She kissed back then tried to pull away but I wouldn't let her "Ok-mm Okayyy bey stop" she pushed my hand.

"Wet ass lips" she rolled her eyes trying to hide her smile.

"So, you like them" I shrugged. "you'll like them even more on your pu-"Stoppp" she whined cutting me off.

"Why ?" I asked smirking at her. "because you gone make me act nasty" she mumbled.

I felt my dick twitch and smiled. "you making me excited munchkin" I whispered in her ear kissing it after.

"Stop beyonce." she pulled away. "Didn't you say no sex ?" she raised a eyebrow.

"Baby that was when I was a child i'm a grown ass nigga bitch out here" I said and she stiffed a laugh.

"Whatever beyonce" she waved me off. "You keep saying that" I smacked my lips.

"The last time we had sex I thought we was making love.. don't you wanna feel how i fuck" I whispered in her ear grabbing her private.

She whimpered and I started to kiss down her ear. "beyonce stop before y-our friends come in" she whispered.

"i changed a lot since I got grown munchkin" I sat back grabbing her hand dragging it down to my sweats.

"Be-"You wanna feel my one pack ?" I smirked tilting my head.

She nodded "Close your eyes" I said licking my lips. She closed her eyes and I stuck her hand into my pants putting it on top of my hard.

She gasped with her eyes shooting open. "I-It gr-"Yes" I nodded.

"feel around" I said lowly. She nodded moving her hand "Aht. Close your eyes"

She closed her eyes moving her hand down and I bit my lip. She went all the way down to my tip wrapping her hand around it.

I could feel her grinding on my leg. "you need help munchkin ?" I rasped out in her ear.

"mm mmm" she moaned shaking her head. "i think you do" I said taking her hand out my pants and changing how she was sitting making her back against my front.

I reached over texting in the group chat don't come in the living room before turning my phone off.

I stuffed my face in her neck licking it sloppily. She moaned grinding on my print making me groan lowly.

I moved my hand into her pants feeling her wetness all on her thighs "damn" I mumbled.

She opened her legs wider and I smirked slipping my hand in her panties.

I started rubbing fast clockwise circles on her clit and she moaned out. "shhh" I said lowly in her ear.

She grinded into my fingers and I added more pressure on her clit. She arched her back throwing her hand over her mouth while she moaned.

"when was the last time somebody took care of you ?" I asked her lowly.

"i-i d-on't knoww" she moaned swirling her hips. "i can give you all you need baby" I whispered slowing down.

I snaked my middle finger down her wet folds down to her entrance and started to tease around it.

"beyyy" she whined. "Yes ?" I questioned circling around her entrance.

"stop teasing" she whimpered while I ran my other hand under her shirt into her bra. I rubbed her very hard nipples and she moaned.

"beg for it" I mumbled. "please daddy" she whimpered.

I stuck the tip of my finger in and she whined "pleaseeee"

I smirked slowly sliding my finger deep inside of her. "uhhh" she moaned lowly leaning back on me.

I slowly pumped deep into her bringing my finger all the way out then back deep in. She bit her lip grinding on to my hand.

I sped my finger up sticking another one in and she moaned out. I twisted and squeezed her nipple and she put her hand over her mouth once again to muffle her moans.

"d-addyyy" she moaned and I slowed my finger down sticking them deep inside of her and wiggling them "fuckkk" she moaned.

"you like that ?" I asked lowly curving my fingers inside of her. "i love it daddy" she moaned gasping after.

I pulled my fingers out of her going to her clit massaging it in between my fingers. "mmm" she moaned biting her lip.

I tugged on her clit before rubbing it quickly. She let out quiet shaky moaned and I felt her legs slightly shake.

I went back down shoving my two fingers deep inside of her. "oh fuck i'm gonna cum" she whimpered.

I went deep hitting her gspot and she moaned out loudly. I covered her mouth with my hand continuing to hit her spot.

I muffled her loud moan watching her eyes roll back and her body shake. I kept stroking my fingers in and out of her while she calmed down then I pulled them out.

I stuck my fingers in her mouth "suck" I said lowly. She started sucking on my fingers while I stroked them in and out her mouth.

I pulled them out then smiled at her. She rolled her eyes looking away "whatever beyonce" she mumbled getting up.

I chuckled watching her slightly limp to the other side of the couch. "Welp" I said standing up.

"I'm bouta go beat my meat" I said picking up my phone.

She scrunched her face "I'm just playing" I smirked walking away.

I went to the restroom going to my private browser and pressing one of the videos I had opened.

I pulled my sweats and underwear down before locking the door and pressing play on the video.

---------- -------

I washed my hands before walking out the restroom. I went back in the living room to see onika sleep by the babies.

I walked to the back where the boys was "Y'all done being nasty ?" chris said and I chuckled. "Shut up" I said taking the blunt from him.

"Y'all tryna go to the store ?" I asked. "Yea" cameron nodded standing up. "You just hungry" I said shaking my head.

"Yo ass is too now let's go" he said "Let's take yo slingshot" I said and he nodded grabbing the keys.

"We'll be back" I said walking away. I walked up to onika tapping her "hmm" she hummed in her sleep.

"You want something from the store ?" I asked. "i wanna pickle" she mumbled with her eyes closed.

I nodded walking off. We went outside and I got in the passengers seat. "Ouuu I know I look sexy in this hoe" I said smiling.

"She up nigga" cameron said starting the car. He drove off and looked over at me smirking "You tryna go fuck with the opps ?" he asked.

"Hell yea, go to they spot" I said and he nodded going in that direction. He pulled up to a corner store where meek and his people be.

We got out letting our flags show while we walked in the store. I looked around getting onika a hot pickle and I got me some gatorade and takis.

I went up to the counter "Aye lemme get two backwoods" I said.

He nodded grabbing them and I paid for everything before grabbing my stuff and walking over to the cooler.

I pulled me out a fudge pop and started to eat it while waiting on cameron. When he was finally done he came over to me nodding his head towards the door.

I leaned off the cooler walking outside.

While we was outside I was looking down when I felt cameron tap me. "I bet you won't jack his ass" he said pointing.

I followed where he was pointing seeing the killer on meek side flexing with bands. "I bet I will" I said.

"And i'll get his chain" I said. "Bet" he said.

I gave him all my stuff then took off. I ran up to him  snatching his chains off his neck quickly then I took his money before dashing off.

While I was running cameron pulled up next to me and I jumped in the car. I heard gunshots so I stood up grabbing my gun off my waist.

I smiled shooting at the dudes that was shooting at us. When we was out of sight from them I smiled looking down at cameron.

"Got that nigga" I said and he laughed dapping me up.

We drove back to the trap getting out. As soon as we closed the door loud gunshots was heard.

We both grabbed our guns quickly shooting at the car passing by. "Come on !" cameron said and I jumped in the car.

He sped off following the car down the street. I stood up shooting at the car.

I shot at the tires then watched the car spin out of control. When it crashed into a tree we jumped out running up to the car.

We shot inside the windows killing everybody in the car then we quickly went back to the car getting in.

Cameron turned up the radio driving back to the trap. When we pulled up cameron looked over at me.

"Got them niggas" he smiled dapping me up. "Up the score" I said getting out the car grabbing everything.

We walked up to the door going inside. I seen onika was woke along with all the babies.

"I got your pickles" I said walking up to her. "Somebody was shooting" she said.

"I know" I said pecking her lips.

I looked down at her and she looked away "why are you looking at me ?" she asked lowly.

"I love you" I said. She looked up at me smiling

"I love you too"

Hello

How was y'all day ?

Kids:

Khyson

Hakeem

Jayda

Jayden

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 470 8
𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤. 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲. 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐠!𝐩.
17.2K 822 16
𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑒. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 .. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠...
116K 8.4K 88
"Fucked up in the head!"
75.6K 3.8K 40
✿❯────「✿」────❮✿ 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨. 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙙𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙗𝙧𝙖...