𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄 ✔️

By love_yvo

"Open your legs Scarlett." he said trying to part my legs from one another, but with all my force I tried kee... More

i m p o r t a n t
𝚊 𝚎 𝚜 𝚝 𝚑 𝚎 𝚝 𝚒 𝚌 𝚜
𝐎𝐧𝐞- 𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝗺
𝗧𝘄𝗼- 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹
𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲- 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿- 𝗧𝗵𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭
Five- This is it
𝗦𝗶𝘅- 𝗢𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗜 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘅
𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻- 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐧
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞- 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐓𝐞𝐧- 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧- 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞- 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠?
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬?
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- "𝐀 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐯𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫?"
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲- 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞?
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞- 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨- 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞- 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐮𝐛𝐨𝐢𝐬
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫- 𝐀 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞- 𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱- 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧- 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭- 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞- 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲- 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞- 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨- 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞- 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫- 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?!
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞- 𝐀𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱- 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞
Thirty Seven- Crashing a Wedding
Thirty Eight- Happily ever after?
Thirty Nine- Real talk

𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- "𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧"

52.1K 548 82
By love_yvo

Done- Chapter 19/ "This shouldn't have happen."

I could feel my walls tighten as he told me we were not done. I took a deep breath of air trying to calm all my senses down. My body was tired, but the need and the sensation, fill my senses and make me want to repeat everything again.

I pushed the pain awway to the back of my mind "Ok, what should we do next?" he moaned near my ear and pushed me towards the bed.

"Get on the bed, legs apart" he demanded while looking for something in the closet that was at his right.

I parted my legs, the area was a bit red and both of our juices were dripping down my thighs. Somehow all of this made me so much hornier, I badly wanted to touch myself.

"Hands up." Ares appeared in front of me, a blindfolded in one hand and ropes on the other.

Ropes

Blindfold

Definitely a dominant. Pain pleases him, ropes. Blindfold, not exactly sure.

I put my hands up and he took the thins ropes and tied them, not to tightly, around my hands.

After, he signaled to raise my head up and he took the blindfold putting it around my eyes. In seconds all my other senses were more heightened.

"I'm going to eat you out and after that I'll rail you. Okay?" his eyes were looking at me intensely.

"Okay" I nodded my head, looking a little desperate, but I couldn't help it my insides were tightly gripping nothing. It was aching to be touched and played with.

He chuckled, his face getting closer to my pussy "As if you had a choice." I was about to give him a piece of my mind, when I felt that warm wet tongue lapping all of my juices out of my pussy.

I threw my head back forgetting everything that I was going to say. My hips buckled wanting him to move from sucking my clit to my slit. "Oh my god, fuck." with my moans he sucked a bit harder.

My voice came out raspy with every moan my throat let it out. I was overwhelmed with all the pleasure I felt.

Out of nowhere two fingers where inside of me moving in out. My juices could be heard in the background since my moans were turning into screams.

His long fingers were hitting spots that not even my toys could imagine. My legs were starting to shake and my tied hands were trying to push his head more and more into me.

"No whore, get those hands back." He suddenly stopped fingering me and sucking my clit. I cried a groan came out of me.

He slapped my pussy making me moan and thrust my hips upwards. "Please!" I begged my eyes watery.

His intense and powerful state didn't waver. "Shit Romano, make me come." that seemed to set him off. His hand slapped my pussy once again. I shut my eyes tightly, even if he couldn't see me. I bit my lip stopping myself from moaning again.

Ares slapped my face and his thumb pulled my bottom lip from the grip my teeth had on them. "I want to hear you screams, slut" I nodded my head, just so he could get to the part my body wanted most.

"Fuck!" Ares said while he thrusted into me without any warning. I screamed tears dripping down my face.

"I'm going to take your blindfold off and you are going to see how well my cock fits in your pussy." He took my blindfold off, I cringed the light hitting my eyes which i was not used to.

He gripped my hair with his right hand and made me look down at the point of our bodies connecting. His thumb of his left hand circled my clit going faster and faster.

Somehow this made me so much wetter. "God, Ares I'm going to cum." he grunted going faster and faster.

"No bitch, wait." I groaned a cry coming out of me. I couldn't hold it anymore, the pleasure was too much. Everything was making me feel in cloud 9.

My pussy began to grip Ares dick so hard we both started coming at the same time. "Fuck, oh my god yes keep gripping my cock like that you whore!"

"Yes! Yes!" I kept chanting all the way till I came down from my high. We both looked at each other , Ares still inside of me.

Ares got out of me, letting both of our comes drip down my thigh. I finally let out a breath I was holding. I closed my eyes so I could get myself to think straight.

"This shouldn't have happen." Ares looks at me from the bathroom door.

"Well it did, and I can't say I regret it." I rolled my eyes and got up, off the bed.

I picked up my sweatpants and put them on, same thing with my shirt. I took both my bra and panties in one hand.

I left the room without saying anything. I knew that after this intense sex we had, I couldn't stay or I would have definitely cut his balls off.

"Love, where do you think you are going?" I turned around and I saw Ares with a little smirk on his face.

"Where am I going to sleep Romano?" I asked tired already

"Attic, basement or here in the living room."

"Very funny." I sarcastically said while I sat down and got comfortable on the sofa, ready to take a bit of rest.

"Just fuck off Romano." I raised my middle finger up, while twisting my body to the side, giving him my back.

"I already love, already did." his steps got quieter and quieter until there was full silence. I let out a long sigh and all my muscles began to relax.

My brain tried to think of how can I end this, him, and I got my answer.

~

~

~

My cell phone ringed, "Hello?" a raspy male voice came trough.

"Who is this?" I roughly asked breaking the egg and it falling into the pan.

"The fuck you care?" I froze but quickly chuckled. "Is Scarlett Knight there?" I raised an eyebrow, forgetting about the egg cooking.

Curiosity got the best of me and my mouth started to move. "Why?"

"Is she or is she not there with you?"

"No" my smooth lie "convinced" the person in the line. Not waiting another second I hanged up and looked behind me to see a tired Scarlett.

Her hair looked crazy, she could barely walk and she has under eye bags. "What happened to you?"

She rolled her eyes "I don't know. How is your dick feeling?" I smirked "It actually is still hard, mind helping me with that?

"Ha ha ha, very funny, even my throat hurts." she opened the refrigerator a frown on her face appeared when she opened it.

"Where is the ice cream?" she asked looking over at me.

"What ice cream?" she groaned and slammed the refrigerator door.

"It's rude to have guest and not have their favorite food."

"But you are no guest of mine... you are my victim."

She looked at me with those fuck me eyes making my hands want to touch her. She started to kiss my neck all the way up till my ear.

"Your eggs are burning." she whispered. I looked back to see that she was right they were. She began to laugh and I went over to the stove.

"Now I don't have breakfast. This is all your fault Scarlett." she laughed and left the kitchen leaving me with this mess.

HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!! I hope you all enjoy this chapter, I'm trying to update every Saturday so you guys can enjoy and read. Also I want to go to Disney World but the covid is too much over at Florida so that's depressing. Anyways hope you guys enjoy the chapter. See you!

VOTE
COMMEN
SHARE
~
liz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...