Lowkey

By leiiii403

Arabella Malik, the lethal American mob boss's daughter. The beauty of the nineteen-year-old was well-known... More

Authors Note
Aesthetics & Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chpater 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Authors Note
Bonus Chapter
SEQUEL

Chapter 15

53.6K 1.3K 474
By leiiii403

Third  Person

"𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞"

As she moulded her lips with his, muscular arms curled around her waist, catching her. As he slammed the door shut with his foot, their bodies collided against the wall.

Both full lips kissed recklessly and passionately. Her tongue slipped onto the seam of his mouth, begging for his dominance to tangle with hers. Colliding their tongues, he wrapped her legs around his waist and pressed her up against the wall, her body rubbing against his as she wandered her hands across his back muscles.

The slow kiss turned fierce and deep as their lips worked sensually together. As his fingertips crept beneath her nightgown, she could feel his huge erection enlarging beneath her touch, his own touch yearning to feel hers.

When his hand gripped and caressed one of her large breasts, her lips broke free from his and uttered a desperate moan. He gave out a low erotic groan as she rubbed her lower body against his standing member, increasing her need for him.

Lips cling to her neck, sucking and marking her tender skin. Her hands went through his curls, tugging on all places while her breathing deepened and her skin became ablaze. Just by simply touching her, she could feel her panties entirely cover in her own juices.

Bringing his lips back to hers he kissed her passionately as he grasped her waist and lifted her off the wall and into his arms. As he moved towards the enormous bed, he tossed her down onto the bedding, her hair scattering around her and her chest pumping up and down, deeply.

Her eyes staring up at him with pure desire while a wicked sort of smile comes upon her luscious red swollen lips.

His large body loomed over her little frame, his lust-filled eyes matching hers in need. He leaned down on her, arms on either side of her head, and he started placing feathered kisses from her lips to her throat.

He moves one hand to the end of her nightgown, which had now bunched up to her panties, however was just an inch from exposing them. Her own hips buck slightly as he moves his fingers along the skin of her thigh and towards the hem of her panties.

Drawing his lips back to her own, she kisses him before he could, her lips meshing with his at a slow and possessive pace, causing the tightening in his sweats to increase.

His hands wandered over her body, returning to her thighs and tipping his fingers towards the hem of her panties. He wrapped his fingers through and dragged the ruby lace fabric down at a teasing speed.

A breathy moan escaped her parted lips, her dark grey eyes watching him torture her, although she loved it. Her panties had now slipped all the way down her legs, leaving the sexually frustrated girl entirely exposed, while the cool air around them greeted her dripping bare core.

His lips hovered over hers, their quick breaths blending into one.

He glances into her eyes while licking his lips, her own going to his, the swirl of his amber ones, so dark and conceiving that it only aroused her on more.

"Do you want me to touch you, Ella?"

His words fell from his lips like silk to her skin, and his voice was so deep and dark that she thought it was her imagination.

"Please," She said breathlessly.

A dark smirk greeted his full lips, his hand trailing higher up her heated skin, towards the inner skin of her thigh, where he could already feel her gushing heat.

She watches him move himself down, placing both of his hands on either side of her thighs and spreading her legs widely, letting the cool air completely rush into her heat.

He hovered back over her, dragging one hand towards her cheek and sliding his thumb across her swollen bottom lip as his hand moved higher to her core before brushing it against the heat lightly.

She gasps at the touch, the sensitive throbbing heat clenching tightly when his fingers brushed across it; she needed his fingers within her, solely to relieve the ache.

"Roman," She pleads desperately, his jaw tightened as he heard his name and wanted to hear it again.

He brushes his index and middle finger up the moist base, moving his fingers to the opening between her walls. Her back arches as she moans aloud, pushing her hips forward for more and her head throws back on the pillow while her toes curl in anticipation.

He stares at her, the sight sorely so desirably beautiful to him. Roman pushed his fingers deeper, they curl over the same opening in a repetitive motion, eliciting another moan from her. Her hands clenched tightly to the bedsheets, fisting them in her hands while she receives the best pleasure she's received yet.

"Say my name again, Bellissima,"

She whimpers in despair as he pulls his fingers back, her eyes open and she stares right into his. He moved his fingers again, this time towards her centre, and then slid his two fingers deep inside her.

"Fuck, Roman," She cried uncontrollably, the pleasure was so intense that she believed she'd pass out from it.

"Mhm," He hummed softly against her neck, his two fingers slowly going in and out of her.

His lips trailed delicate and cautious kisses down her jaw, each one lingering on her skin before going on to the next.

Her sex pulsed more and more with each thrust of his fingers. While he watches her moan in perfect pleasure, the slick sliding of his fingers increases, her juices soaking his fingers.

For him, the sight was pure ecstasy, and he wanted her to feel good, to have a taste perhaps. He fucking loved teasing her to no extent, and the frustrated look in her eyes when he moved away with his touch, or the need in her eyes for him, left him with an uncontrollable feeling.

Pleasuring her was simply pleasurable for him.

He inserted a third finger once she began thrusting her hips upwards, bucking them with his pace. A loud sweet moan filled the rooms walls, his fingers thrusting faster into her while his thumb brushed against her bud.

"Hm," She hums softly, biting her lip before pressing her lips against his.

Her tongue clashes with his, both vying for dominance, while her nails clutched his back, certain to leave marks.

His other hand comes down to her breast from under the fabric and kneads it while his fingers continue to plunge inside her. Her orgasm grows stronger, his three fingers working at a rapid speed as he strokes and rubs her erect nipple.

He was well aware that she was close. She lets out another faint moan and lurches her head against the pillow while her thighs shook, he slowly descends his fingers and removes his hand from her breast.

Her thighs twitch in hunger at the slow pace; she craved that release; the pleasure built inside her demanded to be let free. He moved his lips back to hers and kissed her one last time before pushing the three fingers into her deep.

She groans into his mouth as he thrusts repeatedly, his thumb brushing across her swollen clit, and that was all it took for her to let go. As she releases, her body trembles and melts, his fingers slowly drifting in and out of her while she came.

Her back arches with his curling fingers and she then drops herself back onto the bed, completely limp with her heavy breath.

Her body drooped beneath the bedding, her body throbbing with ecstasy and exhaustion obliterating her senses.

Roman's fingers slipped out of her easily and he wrapped the sheets around her weak form. His lips connected with her cheek before moving off the bed and into the bathroom.

Arabella felt as if she were floating on the clouds, and she couldn't believe what she had just experienced. Her body, which was still processing, was yearning for sleep. She rolls to the side and rests her head against the pillow, snuggling herself beneath the covers.

Roman was a man she never thought she'd want. He knew what he was doing, something she admired and needed. She craved for his dominance but felt compelled to compete with it.

Roman glides back over to the drowsy girl in his bed after returning from the bathroom. He eased in on his side and drew her body towards him almost instantly.

As her body clashed with him, she let out a faint gasp, startled by the movement. She bit her lower lip as she peered up at him through her dark lashes. He laid there watching the action, captivated by the seducing look.

She placed her head against his chest whilst he wrapped his arms around her. Her eyes were tired, so she closed them as sleep seized her.

"Night, Ella," He whispered into her hair.

With her eyes closed, she smiled, "Night, Roman,"

Authors Note ~

Hii beautiful people!

You're thoughts on the book so far?

  I'm sorry if the smut was bad, I don't think I'm very good at writing the smut but I'm trying :)
I'm planning on making this book more... spicer, compared to my other ones so this is a late pre-warning to you all <3

Anyways, ily all forever and always and thank you for reading.

Love always,
Lei <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 7.9K 70
Arabella Anastasi is just a girl, with a dark past. She wore a mask and hood at school (although, she hardly showed up) to avoid people and questions...
28.4K 732 21
Evelyn Thompson, 19, is a sweet girl, who's fearful of the outside world because of the disability that she has. She's an ordinary girl, just like mo...
1.1M 29.3K 63
"You know, I always thought that this situation would play out differently." I said and their heads snapped up. Their jaws dropped and I gave them a...
1M 26.1K 59
Two notorious mafias in Italy one is ruled by Gabriella Sangriento and the other is ruled by Giovanni Carson. Both of their gangs loathe each other...