The Nightingale

By addisonscarlet78

# 1 in Marvelkids #103 out of 17.8k in Daughter # 52 in Steverogersdaughter #47 out of 656 in captainamericaw... More

The Nightingale
Trailer!!
Chapter 1 - Nightingale
Chapter 2 - Familiar
Chapter 3 - I'm So Screwed
Chapter 4 - Nice Try
File
Chapter 5 - Blood, Sweat, & Nightmares
Chapter 6 - Thank You, Daddy
Chapter 7 - Miss. Carter - Rogers
Chapter 8 - Past, Present, & Future
Chapter 9 - Pull The Trigger
Chapter 10 - Agent Reese's Memories
Chapter 11 - She's Color Blind As Well
Chapter 12 - The 3 F's Of My Life
Chapter 13 - Goodnight
Chapter 14 - The New Room In The Museum
Chapter 15 - Explain
Chapter 16 - Avengers Horror Stories
Chapter 17 - Everything About Clint Adds Up
Chapter 18 - Star Watcher
Chapter 19 - Hackers Playground
Chapter 20 - Ultron, You Bitch
Chapter 21 - The Truth Is Out
Chapter 23 - Don't Parent Me!
Chapter 24 - How Are You Even My Kid?
Chapter 25 - Facing The Truth
Chapter 26 - I Hate The World
Chapter 27 - Cheater
Chapter 28 - ๐Ÿ• Welcome To Camp ๐Ÿ•
Chapter 29 - Missing Person
Chapter 30 - Lifeless
Chapter 31 - The Jar Of Lies
Chapter 32 - Ride Into The Sun
Chapter 33 - No Shit, Sherlock
Chapter 34 - Sokovia Accords & Tears
Chapter 35 - Broken
Chapter 36 - Windows
Chapter 37 - Voicemail & Cars
Chapter 38 - Divided We Fall
Chapter 39 - Welcome Back Little Rogers
Chapter 40 - I'm Back
Chapter 41 - I'm Back Pt. 2
Chapter 42 - Russian Child
Chapter 43 - Shattered
Chapter 44 - He's Back
Chapter 45 - Fight For Her
Chapter 46 - Darkness We Meet Again
Chapter 47 - Life's No Longer Normal
Chapter 48 - The End Is Near
Chapter 49 - End Of My Line
Chapter 50 - Auto Recording
Credits
Pre-End Scene
Credits
End Scene
Sequel

Chapter 22 - Peter Parker The Lover

117 3 0
By addisonscarlet78

Video just because

Allison's POV

"Why are you here?" I asked hanging up.

"I um I ca-um came to see - um i-if you wer-um-were ok."

"Thanks for finally spitting out the words." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Are you ok?" Peter said.

"Why do you care?! Hm! You don't, you just want to rub it in my face that your life is so much better than mine and that my past sucks because of everything that I've been through." I gave an angry look.

"If I cared then would I be here to see you!? What about Tyler? If he really loved you he would be standing here comforting you or you would be over there because that's where you always used to be. You basically lived with him." Peter said standing firm.

A tear dropped from my eye.

"Don't mention him. You don't have any right to bring him into this conversation." I said pointing my finger.

"Oh really if he cared he would be there for you whenever something happened to you." He said.

I tried to punch him but he caught my punch. I tried to fight back but eventually my legs gave out and I fell to the ground crying in his arms.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I kept saying it over and over again.

Peter sat next to me comforting me for a while until I stopped crying.

'Why I'm I the way I am?'

Peter's POV

"Why are you here?" She asked hanging up.

"I um I ca-um came to see - um i-if you wer-um-were ok."

"Thanks for finally spitting out the words." She yelled, rolling her eyes.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Why do you care?! Hm! You don't, you just want to rub it in my face that your life is so much better than mine and that my past sucks because of everything that I've been through." She gave an angry look.

"If I cared then would I be here to see you!? What about Tyler? If he really loved you he would be standing here comforting you or you would be over there because that's where you always used to be. You basically lived with him." I said straightening my stand.

A tear dropped from her eye.

"Don't mention him. You don't have any right to bring him into this conversation." Alli said, pointing her finger at me.

"Oh really if he cared he would be there for you whenever something happened to you." I said.

She tried to punch me but I caught her punch. She tried to fight back but eventually her legs gave out and she fell to the ground crying in my arms.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Alli kept saying it over and over again.

I sat next to her comforting her for a while until she stopped crying. 'She looks so pretty when she cries or when she does anything.'

"Alli stop apologizing because you can't decide everything that happens to you."

'She fell asleep in my arms on the floor. She's so peaceful when she sleeps. I love her'

Steve's POV

"Well what are we going to do?" I said pacing back and forth.

"First stop pacing, second go check on your god damn daughter and make sure she's ok." Tasha said changing channels on the TV.

"Fine."

I walked out of the room and towards Allison's room.

"Hey." I said opening the door.

Alli and Peter were laying on the floor with Alli asleep in his arms.

"I'll come back." I said leaving.

"Back so soon." Nat said, taking a sip of her beer.

"Their asleep."

"No we're not." Alli said walking into the room.

"How you doing sweetie?"

"Fine. But I want to go to school tomorrow."

"Oh great."

(Word Count - 652)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 1K 23
When the infamous black widow and the winter soldier gets a child while under the red room and hydra, things get intense when Alexander Pierce alread...
61K 1.8K 100
Born and raised in HYDRA, all Brooklyn has ever known has been her father, and her mission. But when SHIELD falls, taking HYDRA with it, she must le...
550K 12.5K 133
Chloe always knew that her mom was somewhere out there in the world. But being hydras experiment toy, she never actually thought that she would ever...
565K 17.1K 56
Loki's daughter, Y/n was left on this planet at a very young age by her uncle, she was born with magical abilities. She was thought to be safe here...