π™‹π™ƒπ™„π™‡π™Šπ˜Ύπ˜Όπ™‡π™” || π™’π˜Όπ™οΏ½...

By l0v3s1ckk-

This is an OC generator. I'll put a link to the 2nd part at the end of it, once the second part is out. Follo... More

Name
Fur Color
Eye Color
Pattern
Gender
Parents:Name
Parents:Fur color
Parents:Pattern
Mate:Name
Mate:Fur color
Mate:Pattern
Mate:Eye color
Kits? How many litters? How many each litter?
Kits:Names
Kits: Fur color
Kits: Pattern
Kits: Eye color
Backstory
Sum it Up
Bye

Parents:Eye color

173 5 26
By l0v3s1ckk-

1 to 8

1-Blue

2-Green

3-Hazel

4-Yellow/Amber

5-Orange

6-Copper

7-Odd colored eyes(like one blue one green. so basically two color eyes.)

8-Dischroic eyes(like eyes that are blue but have green circling the pupil. that basically, but doesn't have to be the same)

My dad has orange eyes. If you want to do it twice, you can, but if you only got one parent who looks like you, you can do it once for the other parent. So, if I do it again, my mom has... hazel eyes, like me, anyways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95K 9.3K 53
Nandini Verma was 18 when she penned her first story, a tale of passion, betrayal, and revenge. It was a masterpiece, poised for publication. But on...
3K 69 10
A Transformers Prime Fanfic. This is one of the first stories I ever wrote, so don't judge. It begins about Season 2, one or two episodes after Smok...
286K 6K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...
134K 5.7K 30
Inspired by Arsenic Blues by 11QueenSupreme11 and Young Gods by phoenix1770, but with my own plot. This is a mix of reactions and story. What happens...