Natasha Romanoff x female rea...

By lynngeraeds

You're around 27 years old, blonde hair and blue eyes You're a new Avenger, you have the power to control 2 e... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 15

372 12 2
By lynngeraeds

Once you finished talking about you and Nat was it Bucky's turn to tell you and Wanda everything about his love life.

For him Steve was the lucky one.

After Bucky it was Wanda's turn.

For her Vision was the one and only.

You guys talked for hours and when Buck and Wands finally went back to their rooms the clock hit 3am.

You were tired and fell asleep easily.

The next morning you were woken up by a alarm that was ringing trough the whole building.

It was around 9am and you were still kinda tired.

You got out of bed and changed into your suit.

You didn't know what the alarm was about so you thought it would be best to be ready for a fight.

Everyone was gathered in the meeting room, and everyone was in their suits.

"HYDRA is coming in a couple days, we don't exactly know when, but we have to get started on working out the plan" Steve said when you sat down.

You sat next to Nat.

Steve started to go through the plan one more time extra detailed. So nothing would go wrong.

While Steve was talking Nat suddenly put her hand on your thing, there were cuts on your thing so you flinched and Nat pulled her hand away again quickly.

She looked you in the eyes with an 'I'm sorry' look and you quickly grabbed her hand and made sure she knew she did nothing wrong.

After the meeting everyone got started on their part of the plan.

While you were in Tony's lab to get some gear and work on your suit for your part of the plan Nat walked in.

"Hi guys, y/n could I talk to you for a minute" Nat said

"Of course" you said "be right back Tony" you said before walking after Nat who was standing in the hall.

"What's wrong?" You asked

"I'm sorry for earlier today, I didn't want to scare you, I'm sorry" she said

"Hey it's okay, you did nothing wrong, I flinched because of other reasons and definitely not because of you and I promise you did nothing wrong" you said

"Are you sure?" She asked

"I'm sure, I have to get back to work and when this is all over I'll tell you everything, okay?" You asked

"Okay, I'll see you later" she said

Then she gave you a kiss on the cheek before walking away

"Bye" you said.

You were scared of telling her about your habit, you were scared she was going to be angry at you, you were scared because there are so many ways she could react.

And in the situations you came up with in your head there were no good reactions.

But you pretty much promised to tell her why you act this way so you had to tell her sooner or later.

You got back to the lab and your work.

After a couple hours you finished making some changes to your suit and got the rest of the gear you wanted.

You got some extra holsters, two for guns and one extra for a knife, you already had one for your knife.

You made your suit pretty indestructible, so you were good with the bullets that were going to be shot at you.

And of course you made sure your suit was fire proof, so you wouldn't catch fire while shooting fire at HYDRA.

A day or 2 went by and everyone was training and preparing for HYDRA to attack.

And then while everyone was having dinner a radio signal came in.

HYDRA was attacking tomorrow.

So everyone finished their dinner and went to bed, so they would be rested the next day.

When the clock hit 10:30am an alarm rang through the building.

HYDRA was here and ready for attack.

You put on your suit and went to Sam to start you part of the plan.

Your part of the plan is to set fire to the jet HYDRA is coming with, when the jet has caught fire you were joining the fight on the ground.

Sam was going to bring you to the jet and get you out of there.

When you found Sam you said "ready to go"

"I'm always ready" he said

Then he grabbed you and you guys flew to the jet.

While you were in the air Steve and Bucky were going to attack the other hydra base that was on the ground.

"Y/n are you and Sam in place" you heard steve say trough comms

"We're in place" you said back

"Okay when Clint is in place I'll give you a sign and then you can go" Steve said

After a minute or 2 Steve gave you the sign.

So Sam dropped you off on the jet and started to set the plane on fire, you made a hole in the plane poured in some gas and set it on fire.

There were shots trough the plane but you didn't get hit.

You signaled Sam that you were going to give the final blast and jump.

Sam signaled back that he was ready.

So you jumped of the plane and shot 3 fire blasts at the cockpit.

Then you started falling, and falling, and you couldn't find Sam.

Shit.

You saw the plane go up in flames above you.

You started shouting trough the comms.

"ANYONE WHO CAN CATCH ME ?!?!" "I LOST SAM" "IM FALLING" "HELP"

Then someone caught you.

It was Tony.

"Thanks metal man" you said with a smile

"No problem avatar" he said

Then you heard Clint trough the comms

"Sam has been shot, he is safe in the tower now but he didn't look good" he said

"Shit" you heard Steve say

"Language" tony said

"Really Stark" steve said

"The plane is on fire so Tony and I are coming down" you said

"Good to know you didn't also fall to the ground" Nat said

Then you and Tony landed and you got ready for the fight.

Steve and Bucky had taken the base down too so they were also joining you guys.

"I can see the soldiers coming, and they don't look to excited" Clint said

Clint was somewhere on a building watching it all.

"They'll be here soon so you guys better be ready to fight" Steve said

"Clint what else can you tell us?" Tony asked

"That they have a couple robots and a couple weird looking humans" Clint said

Then the first couple soldiers entered the 'battlefield' and it all started.

Imagine it looking like the endgame battle field but then kinda different and the avengers tower is still in tact and it's like still an open field kinda with small hills and stuff, I hope you guys get what I mean HAHAHA

Sorry that it's taking me so long, but school and hockey have started again so I have almost zero time.
Also u hope you guys are enjoying the story and if you have any tips or ideas you can leave them as comments or send me a message :)))
Thank you for reading <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 1.8K 34
TW:MENTIONS OF EDs SELF HARM AND SUICIDE/SUICIDAL THOUGHTS 18+ I DONT OWN ANY OF THE MARVEL CHARACTERS...I ONLY OWN ANY DEVIATIONS FROM ORIGINAL PL...
1.5M 34.3K 50
{COMPLETED} ◦ Scarlett Johansson and Natasha Romanoff Imagines ◦Written in second person (you/your) ◦Y/N = Your Name Y/L/N = Your Last Name I a...
63.6K 1.3K 191
"Well, he's a mimic. Y'know, monkey see, monkey do - but a bit more serious." "Yeah, just a bit more serious, Tony." When y/n and Bucky are saved fro...
2.7K 31 18
This is my collection of Avengers one-shots and x readers. You are the main character and this is multi-gender so this is for anyone and everyone :D...