JB and Me | jude bellingham

By xannaxpurple

« I love you, leya. It has always been you" More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51

16

16.9K 207 399
By xannaxpurple

A few weeks have passed. I have been seeing Jude at least 3 times a week. We spend most of our time together and I think we have become best friends. I enjoy every time we are together. 

He always takes my mind off things and I always laugh a lot when he is around. I can be myself with him without him judging me. 

It is Saturday morning and we are sitting on his bed watching a series we started together yesterday. "I think the series is pretty brutal," I say to Jude, who continues to watch the series eagerly. "Yes, I think so," he replies as he turns to me.

 "We can watch something else if you want," he suggests. "No, it's all good. Peaky Blinders is okay." I turn back to the television to continue watching. 

Jude has a game today Dortmund against Bayern Munich. He's asked me about 50 times if I'm coming to watch. I've said yes 50 times, but somehow he still keeps asking me that

 "When are we going to the game?", I ask him. "What time is it right now anyway?" he asks me back. "12:34." I say after looking at my watch. "Okay. I have to be there at 1:30 pm. You could come later, but then someone has to drive you. My mother can't come today." 

"No problem. I'll go with you. I'll just wait and watch you then." He doesn't answer, but just smiles at me. 

After another half hour, he finally gets up and goes to his wardrobe to take out an old jersey. He throws it in my face and says, "But this time you'll wear one of my shirts." "Okay," I answer him and look at the jersey. Then I look at him challengingly. 

He doesn't think I'm going to change in the room where he's standing. "Jude, you can wait for me downstairs. I can change on my own," I say a little mockingly and shortly afterwards he leaves. 

I take off my T-shirt and put on his shirt. Thank God it's been washed, otherwise I certainly wouldn't have put it on. 

When I come downstairs, he is sitting on the sofa writing something on his mobile phone. He doesn't notice that I'm coming, so I clear my throat once. He looks up from his mobile to me and then once down my whole body and up again. Okay, that's definitely a bit uncomfortable now. 

"Um... shall we go?" he finally asks as he walks towards the front door. I nod, which he doesn't see now anyway, and run after him. 

"We have to pick up Gio," he says as we have just sat down in the car. "Okay, but he'll have to sit in the back," I say with a laugh. 

"Sure. When he sits in the front I always get such funny jokes." He laughs now too. He's right, though. The last few weeks, we've also met Gio from time to time and I have to say that although he's really funny and nice and has become a good friend, his humour is also very special sometimes. 

Gio only lives a few minutes away from here, so we're there in about 5 minutes. He is already waiting in front of the exit and gives me a nasty look when he realises that I am sitting in front. 

He opens the car door and gets in. "You two have got to be kidding me. Why does she get to sit in the front? And I don't?" he says, a bit playfully angry, while pointing at me. "Maybe I'm just a better passenger than you," I say a little mockingly. 

"Yes, of course. That makes me laugh. Jude tell her I'm a 100 times better passenger than her." "Sorry Gio, but she's right." I smile triumphantly at him and he crosses his arms in front of his chest and looks out of the window again, playfully offended. 

When we get off at the stadium and walk into it, there are about 10 reporters and paparazzi constantly taking pictures. 

Since I have been seen with Jude several times in the past, almost everyone speculates whether I am his girlfriend. I don't know what makes them think that, but they are definitely wrong. 

When we get to the stadium and it's a bit quieter again, I ask Jude which way I have to go. 

"I have to say, Leya, you should wear Jude's clothes more often. The name suits you well." At that moment Erling joins us and also sees that I am wearing Jude's jersey.

 "I can't believe you're still not together. What's taking so long?" he asks as he looks back and forth between me and Jude. 

"I don't know bro. I've been asking myself that for months," Gio says as he puts an arm around Erling's shoulder. The two of them are now standing opposite us, looking at each other. 

Okay, this is really too uncomfortable for me again. 

"Okay, guys. I think I'll be going now," I say, laughing a little nervously. I turn around and walk the way Jude described to me and a little later I'm already in the stands and looking for my seat.

 When I find it, I sit down on it and take a look at the stadium. I've never been here before, but it's huge. I'm curious to see what it's like when all the people are inside.

Time flies again and the Dortmund team is just coming onto the field to warm up a bit.

Maybe I should go down a bit further so that I can wish Jude good luck.

A little later, I go down the stairs to the edge of the pitch to be as close as possible to the pitch.

I'm pretty sure Jude won't see me. He once told me that when he's on the pitch, he blocks out everything around him and is only focused on his game.

But maybe I'll be lucky and he'll notice me after all.

At that moment, Youssoufa was walking past and he definitely saw me.

"Hey," he says as he stops a few metres in front of me. "Hey," I say back. "You're here for Jude, aren't you?" he asks me as he looks at the jersey. "Well. I wouldn't say that. I'm a football fan myself and I've always wanted to come here to the stadium, he asked me if I was coming and I said yes." "Okay, that even sounds logical," he says.

At that moment, Jude stands next to Youssoufa and looks at him a bit crossly. "What are you doing here?" he asks him unkindly. Why is he suddenly in such a bad mood? He wasn't like that before.

Youssoufa says nothing more, just grins at Jude and finally leaves. "Why were you so rude just now?", I ask him, crossing my arms in front of my chest. "Because he was trying to flirt with you." Omg, is he stupid?

"No way," I say with a laugh. "Yeah, maybe it's so obvious to you, but maybe not to him:" he says. "Jude. No. We were just talking about you. You don't have to make a scene out of it now." "I'm not making a scene out of it. But... while we're at it, what were you talking about me?" he asks a little innocently.

"I can't believe it. First you don't want him to talk to me and now you want me to tell you what we talked about," I say as I look at him demandingly.

"Yes. You're absolutely right. Now tell me." "No.", I reply stubbornly. He just gives me a nasty look and is about to leave again.

"Good luck. And don't play too badly if you can," I call after him. He turns around and gives me his middle finger while walking backwards.

I laugh and turn around again to walk back to my seat.

But before the game starts, I get something to drink because otherwise I'll probably die of thirst.

Getting a drink somehow takes longer than expected and when I finally get back to my seat, the game has already started.

But my seat is no longer free, as it was just now, but there is a group of about 5 boys of the same age as me.

Shit, what am I supposed to do now? I can't just go over there and tell them to go away.

I quickly take out my mobile phone so that it looks like I'm texting someone and in another 2 minutes I finally go there.

"Sorry, but I think you're sitting in my seat," I say to one boy and all the others turn to me. They look at me a bit confused.

Just when I thought he was going to answer me, he turns away from me and asks his friends something in German. I still don't understand the language fluently and I can't really speak it very well yet, but I think he asked what they thought of the game so far.

"Hello. I asked you a question," I say again. I know for a fact that they have heard me but are, for whatever reason, ignoring me.

When they still don't answer me, I get a little angry.

"I know you heard me, so move the fuck over or I'll call the Secruity people. Got it?" "Go ahead. Have fun," one of the guys says.

Or no. I have a better idea "May I ask if you are regular fans or if you know anyone on the team?", I ask them tensely.

"We are normal fans. We don't know anyone here," one of them says and gets nasty looks from the others for telling me.

"Okay good. Because the thing is, a couple of my friends are down there on the pitch right now. And if I want, I can tell them about what happened here and they can make sure that you never set foot in the stadium again. And we don't want that to happen, do we?" I ask them.

They don't answer, but just move over one seat. "There you go. That wasn't so hard after all."

At half-time it's 2:2, with Jude scoring one goal for Dortmund and Erling the other.

The boys next to me talk the whole time about how badly Dortmund seem to be playing, even though they are BVB fans themselves.

They talk badly about it all the time in the second half, too, and I can't hear it anymore.

"Can you please shut up now? It's 2-2 with still 15 minutes to play and they're not playing that badly. But if that bothers you, then just don't come here any more and insult the team if you can't do any better," I finally say and all five of them turn to me again, somewhat surprised. They don't answer me again, turn away from me, but stop complaining all the time.

At that moment, the whole stadium starts shouting and rejoicing. Goal. 3:2 for Dortmund. And I missed the goal. Who made it?

At that moment, the stadium announcer announces it.

"Goal. For Borussia from Dortmund. Goal scorer for 3:2 is Jude Bellingham." Omg. He scored his second goal today and I didn't see it because of those idiots?

After the game is over and Dortmund wins I stay in my seat for a while to watch more and more people disappear from the stands.

The block where I was sitting is also almost empty, only these guys from before and I are still there.

However, I sat down two rows in front so that I could watch everything undisturbed.

It may take a while until Jude is ready in the dressing room.

After no idea how much time, Jude suddenly comes around the corner.

"What's taking you so long? We were already waiting for you downstairs. If you don't come, Gio will sit in the front," he says as he stands next to me.

I stand up and turn to the boys once more, waving at them arrogantly for once. They just look at me with open mouths.

"I guess I just lost track of time," I say as I turn back to Jude.

I guess they didn't expect a Jude Bellingham to pick me up here.

"What was that all about?", Jude asks me as we are about to run away. "Nothing special. They were just bugging me," I say back.

"What were they doing?" he hacks further. "They sat in my seat first and then they talked bad about you and  the whole team." He just nods understandably and we continue walking until we finally see Gio, who is already waiting for us.

"Just for being so late, you really should sit in the back," Gio says. "Not a chance," I say back and he rolls his eyes.

We walk out of the building again and there, just like when we arrived, are lots of journalists and paparazzi taking countless photos of us.

I have to say, if I were a bit more famous like Jude or Gio, this would really bother me in the long run.

When we get to Jude's car, I quickly sit down in front so that Gio can't get in there in front of me.

When the other two have also sat down, we drive off, back home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 5.7K 20
in which jude sends a text to the wrong number, or was it fate ? -jude bellingham x fem oc
86.4K 1.2K 13
━━ ‧₊˚ happy birthday. you and Jude broke up a few years back on your birthday. ever since then you never celebrated your birthday again, because you...
36.3K 310 17
𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙨. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙡𝙞...
75K 445 89
y𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐡𝐚...