Sensual Innocence

By Kiwii1951

I felt my face heat up from his touch. "I want to ruin that adorable innocence you have, my dear" He said as... More

A/N
🖤chapter 1🖤
🖤chapter 2🖤
🖤chapter 3🖤
🖤chapter 4🖤
🖤chapter 5🖤
🖤Chapter 6🖤
🖤chapter 7🖤
🖤chapter 8🖤
🖤Chapter 9🖤
🖤Chapter 10🖤
🖤Chapter 11🖤
🖤Chapter 12🖤
🖤Chapter 13🖤
🖤Chapter 14🖤
🖤Chapter 15🖤
🖤Chapter 16🖤
🖤Chapter 17🖤
🖤Chapter 18🖤
🖤Chapter 19🖤
🖤Chapter 20🖤
🖤Chapter 21🖤
🖤Chapter 22🖤
🖤Chapter 23🖤
🖤Chapter 24🖤
🖤Chapter 25🖤
🖤Chapter 26🖤
🖤Chapter 27🖤
🖤Chapter 28🖤
🖤Chapter 29🖤
🖤Chapter 30🖤
🖤chapter 31🖤
🖤chapter 32🖤
🖤Chapter 34🖤
🖤Chapter 35🖤
🖤chapter 36🖤
🖤EPILOGUE🖤

🖤Chapter 33🖤

51K 1.2K 70
By Kiwii1951

Cover opened the door, revealing my shocked face to her.

"How much did you hear?" she asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"All of it..." I couldn't lie to her.

We stood there in silence for about 10 seconds.

"I-I didn't mean too... I'm sorry I was just trying to tell you guys that the dinner was ready I didn't know.." I rambled as she just stared at me.

"Cover... You where raped?" My voice came out as a whisper.

Before she could say anything we heard footsteps coming up the stairs "Delaney dear, what's taking so long?" I heard Anastasia's voice say.

"We're coming" I say trying not to let my voice crack.

I looked at Cover before turning away from her and walking down the stairs.

When I reached the last step of the stairs I paused as I saw Soyer standing there on his phone.

When he heard my footsteps he looked up and his eyebrows furrowed "Baby.. what's wrong?" he asks reaching and hand out towards me.

subconsciously, I flinch away.

Mafia, killing,and Mr. Jefferson...

This whole time I've been lied to.

I don't get it though... I should be angry.. Furious. But I just want to curl up and cry.

Even though the way I veiw Soyer has changed after hearing the conversation, I wanna reach out and hug him.

"Soyer.. We should go eat" I say wiping the tears off my face and walking past him.

He got the hint that I didn't want to talk about it and followed behind me.

As everyone got settled in there seats and the food got passed around it was a bit awkward. Cover tried to send me glances every now and then but I couldn't look at her right now..

I feel guilty for not being able to help her when she was going through such a tough thing, I just wish she would have told me..

"Delaney, how is school going?" Anastasia asks while giving a kind smile.

"It's going okay, I usually study a lot but I've been getting a bit distracted lately" I say while taking a bite of the food.

"Everyone gets distracted here and there, don't let it get you down and just work hard".

I look up at her in awe, Soyers mom is totally different from mine. I smile warmly.

Soyer looks more like his father, but I think his caring side comes from his mother.

I look over at Cover, who hasn't said a word.

I can't be mad at her for something like this.. she probably has her reasons. But the fact that she told Mason before me kinda makes me envious of him.

I nudged her foot under the table, making her look up at me.

'Talk later?' I mouthed out towards her.

She smiles softly and nods her head.

The mood doesn't feel as bad as it did earlier, everyone gets distracted in conversation.

~♡~

Everyone finished eating and Mason had done the dishes.

I walked outside to get some fresh air.

I noticed the chill air and crossed my arms together, it wasn't this cold earlier.

I looked up at the sky, noticing the stars that speckled out in the dark sky.

My mind replayed the stuff that's happened tonight, everyone has had their own problems.

I should have known there was something going on with Cover.

I let out a short sigh of frustration.

I felt something fall over both of my shoulders, a jacket.

I turned seeing Soyer standing there. "It's cold out here" he says staring at me.

I nodded at him "Thanks".

"Delaney, what's wrong? Why where you crying earlier" he asks, although he didn't really seem to be asking.

I looked down at the ground "I found out about Cover.." I mumbled quietly, but I'm sure he heard.

He pushed a strand of my curly hair behind my ear and then pushed my head up with his hand. "I'm sorry she didn't tell you sooner, But everything is okay now... Mr. Jefferson killed himself and he can't hurt her anymore" he said staring into my eyes with an emphatic look.

"I also know... That Mason is the one who killed him" I say and his eyebrows scrunch together.

"Delaney.. how much did you find out?"

"A lot... The rape, Mr.Jefferson, and... The mafia thing" I say, getting quieter at the end.

His jaw clenched together and his hand dropped from my face "Did Mason tell you this?" he asks sternly.

"Well not exactly...., I overheard his conversation with Cover" I mumbled.

His hands curled into fists, making the veins in his arms pop out.

"S-soyer- your hands" I say reaching for his fist, his nails where squeezed so tightly into his skin it pierced his skin.

his hands loosened as I held his hand "You have to be carfu-"

"Delaney, you know you can't tell anyone right?" he says and I look up at him, making eye contact.

"Well of course I know that..." I said quietly.

I would be lying if I said the way i veiw him hasn't changed. Its changed a lot but i still have feelings for him.

It's hard to explain though.. I obviously know he's done bad things but I just don't want to leave him... He's done so much for me.

"I think it's time I drive you home" he says, breaking the silence.

"Can I go get Cover? I'm sure she's getting tired and wants Mason to drive her home." I ask him

He nods and I turn to walk back into the house.

I walked into the kitchen and I see Mason and Cover putting up the clean dishes.

"Cover" I called out, walking over to her. "Soyer is gonna drive me home, I think you should head home too".

"I think you're right.. Mason? Can you drive me back to my place?" She asked him.

He puts up the last dish "Yeah, sure".

"We'll get going soon" Cover says, giving me a small hug and I smile.

I turned around and began walking but pause to look back at her "Can we talk about what happened tomorrow?" I ask her.

"Definitely" she says with a smile as I finally leave.

When I walk outside I see Soyer has ready started the car, so I get in and he starts the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hello guys :^)
The book is almost finished :"0. As much as I do love this book I'm also excited to be done with it! I've also started working on a new book but I don't plan on posting any chapters until I'm done with this book, but I have posted the cast I selected for the characters so if you're interested you can go look at the ones I selected:).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 94 10
I stepped into the doorway, turning back to look at him as he tucked his hands into his navy blue jean's pockets. Despite my obvious insecurity, I le...
654K 16K 70
"But you're scared." He finished, running his fingers down her neck and to her collar bone, following the chain of her necklace, making her shiver, "...
1.2M 37.4K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
9.7K 145 27
He pulled me in by my waist and I looked straight at his chest, ignoring his blazing stare. He gently lifted my chin forcing me to look at him. He l...