Fullest

By lcvable

❨ ✎ ❩ IMAGINES ⇢ ˗ˏˋ started: 8/17/21 ended: 5/16/22 edited: 1/1/22 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ fear street im... More

━━━fullest
━━━characters
━━━rules
⇶ y!𝙯iggy 𝙗erman
⇶ 𝙘indy 𝙗erman
⇶ 𝙩ommy 𝙨later
⇶ 𝙨am 𝙛raser
⇶ 𝙝eather 𝙬atkins
⇶ 𝙠ate 𝙨chmidt [smut]
⇶ y!𝙣ick 𝙜oode
⇶ o!𝙣ick 𝙜oode (part II)
⇶ 𝙨heila
⇶ y!𝙯iggy 𝙗erman
⇶ 𝙩ommy 𝙨later
⇶ y!𝙯iggy 𝙗erman [smut]
⇶ 𝙨heila [smut]
⇶ 𝙟oan [smut]
𝘼/𝙉
⇶ 𝙙eena 𝙟ohnson
⇶ o!𝙣ick 𝙜oode [smut]
⇶ 𝙨imon 𝙠alivoda
⇶ 𝙝eather 𝙬atkins
⇶ 𝙝eather 𝙬atkins (part II)
⇶ 𝙖lice & 𝙘indy
⇶ 𝙩ommy 𝙨later [smut]
⇶ 𝙟osh 𝙟ohnson
⇶ 𝙟osh 𝙟ohnson (part II)
⇶ o!𝙯iggy 𝙗erman
⇶ 𝙖rnie
⇶ 𝙖lice
⇶ 𝙘indy 𝙗erman
⇶ 𝙢artin 𝙛ranklin
𝘼/𝙉
⇶ 𝙠urt
⇶ y!𝙬ill 𝙜oode
⇶ y!𝙣ick 𝙜oode
⇶ 𝙝annah 𝙢iller
⇶ 𝙠ate 𝙨chmidt [au]
⇶ 𝙠ate 𝙨chmidt (part II) [au]
⇶ 𝙙eena 𝙟ohnson
⇶ 𝙨am 𝙛raser [smut]
⇶ y!𝙯iggy 𝙗erman
⇶ 𝙖rnie
⇶ 𝙢artin 𝙛ranklin
⇶ o!𝙣ick 𝙜oode
⇶ 𝙩ommy 𝙨later [smut]
⇶ 𝙘indy 𝙗erman [smut]
⇶ 𝙘indy 𝙗erman (part II)
⇶ 𝙘indy 𝙗erman [smut]
⇶ 𝙖lice
⇶ 𝙩ommy 𝙨later
⇶ 𝙠ate 𝙨chmidt
⇶ 𝙟osh 𝙟ohnson
⇶ 𝙨imon 𝙠alivoda
⇶ 𝙙eena 𝙟ohnson
⇶ 𝙨arah 𝙛ier
⇶ 𝙝eather 𝙬atkins
⇶ y! & o!𝙣ick 𝙜oode
⇶ 𝙨am 𝙛raser
⇶ 𝙠ate 𝙨chmidt [smut]
⇶ 𝙖rnie
⇶ 𝙟oan [smut]
⇶ y!𝙣ick 𝙜oode [slight smut]
⇶ y!𝙯iggy 𝙗erman [au]
⇶ y!𝙬ill 𝙜oode
⇶ 𝙨imon 𝙠alivoda
⇶ 𝙩ommy 𝙨later
⇶ 𝙘indy 𝙗erman & 𝙩ommy 𝙨later [au]
⇶ 𝙘indy 𝙗erman & 𝙩ommy 𝙨later [au] (part II)
⇶ 𝙧uby 𝙡ane
⇶ 𝙙eena 𝙟ohnson
⇶ 𝙨am 𝙛raser
⇶ 𝙯iggy 𝙗erman [au]
𝘼/𝙉
𝘼/𝙉 ( IMPORTANT )

⇶ 𝙨arah 𝙛ier

836 19 5
By lcvable

Year 1666. The day you lost the love of your life, Sarah Fier.

The townspeople accused her of witch craft when you knew it wasn't her.

That's because you were the one who did witch craft. With your brother Solomon.

Sarah found out and took the blame for you since everyone was planning on executing you. She mainly blamed the witch craft on your older brother because she didn't want to believe that you had the heart to do so.

Witch craft wasn't allowed, it was like a monstrosity to the normal humans. And because of Sarah's death, you became that monster.

You casted a curse on your family-the Goodes. You made every generation be cursed with the ability to write down a person's name on a certain cave wall, and the person whose name they wrote would become possessed and kill.

Sarah was also apart of this curse, since she helped you achieve your goal. But she did something that you did not know about-make you immortal.

You figured this out when you tried stabbing your brother while he was sleeping. You hated him so much, mainly because he blamed the witch craft on Sarah.

The second he felt the tip of the knife, he woke up and stabbed you with it. You died for an hour until you came back.

Solomon was shocked, and praised you as a god, believing that he was a god as well.

The years passed and everyone you knew back in 1666 died, obviously. You changed yourself into a better person.

You were there when the Grifter was. You were there when Billy Barker was. You were there when the Humpty Dumpty Killer was. You were there when the Milkman was. You were there when Ruby Lane was. You were there when Tommy Slater was. And, you were there when Skull Mask was.

The second a group of kids found out about you and the curse you created with Sarah, they begged for you to stop it, but you didn't want to. Sarah didn't want to either.

In the end, they find out that their sheriff was the villian in the story and killed him. Then, you told them that you needed to die as well.

The only weapon to kill you was the blood of the victim. You drank Deena's blood and died, reuniting with Sarah in heaven.

And that is the end.. but is it?

a/n: damn this is a good plot for a fear street fan fic 😭🖐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 479 21
"but why do I always feel like I'm in the twilight zone?" fear street 1994: oc x kate schmidt fear street 1978: oc x fear street 1978 fear street 166...
273K 4.6K 56
1994 - Deena - Josh - Simon - Kate - Sam - Heather 1978 - Young Nick - Ziggy - Cindy - Alice - Joan - Tommy 1666 - Sarah - Hannah - Lizzie - Issac ...
93.5K 2.1K 41
This world is vicious SHORT CHAPTERS COMPLETE!! ACT ONE Kate x fem! Oc ACT TWO Ziggy berman x fem! Oc ACT THREE Fear street x fem! oc
10.6K 366 8
They didn't even know the other existed. It seems the world is ending and they don't have very much time. Cindy Berman x Reader. TW: Mature themes...