𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐎𝐧�...

By superwholock-queen

Frerard smut oneshots (yeah so what the title says) Soft or hardcore Original or cliché Creepy or cute Gerar... More

My Defiant Romance
The American Sparrow
The Typo
In-Mate
Warm Hands
Catch me if you Can
Love me Broken
Under the Sea, Under the Seaaaaa
The Friction in your Jeans is Me

True... or False?

4.2K 57 466
By superwholock-queen

^ no more context is needed.

...Ok here's context:

Frank and his old friends have a game similar to truth or dare. One states anything and the others have to guess whether it's true or false.
No cheating is tolerated.

______

Frank smiled at the other man over his beer. The bill arrived on their table and when Gerard reached out for his pocket, Frank tutted.

"It's on me."

Gerard's eyebrows rose. "It's fine, you don't have to-"

Frank shook his head, all smiles. "-Let me insist, no worries. I mean, now that I got my wallet back, I can do that for you. I owe you this one, man."

Gerard smiled down at his lap then glanced up at Frank through his eyelashes with that same sweet grin.

Frank put a few bills on the table and smiled charmingly at the man in front of him. He just couldn't help himself.

"So, should we...go?" He asked. Gerard tilted his head. He finished his beer and chuckled.

"Go where?"
There was something sly about the glimmer in his eyes.

"I don't know, we could go anywhere." Frank motioned around himself. "But I think the one place we might enjoy the most is mine, isn't it, Gee?"

Gerard grinned. "It sure is, Frankie. Plus, your couch is like, so much more comfortable than mine. Your TV is bigger, too. How can you afford these things?" He asked as the both of them stood up.

"I don't..." Frank trailed off, his head a little foggy. "I'm super, super rich." He snorted. It wasn't true at all. Frank was just drunk. And so was Gerard.

Gerard let out an appreciative whistly. "You're like...Frankie Sinarta- Sinatra. Frank. Frank Sinatra. You're Frankie."

"Mmh. I'm Frank Sinatra." Frank let out mindlessly.

The two pretty best friends tried to grab the pub's doorknob at the same time. Their hands collided and the two of them giggled. Gerard grabbed it and held the door for his friend.

"What would we do at my place? We got the whole day ahead," asked Frank.

Gerard wrapped his arm around Frank's neck. "Let's plat True or False." He pouted.

"Sure. I'll start. I..." Frank started thinking hard as they walked to his flat. "I'm not rich."

Gerard laughed whole-heartedly and kissed the top of his head before letting go of his neck. "F-false."

"Yeah." Frank said. "Your turn."

"Uhhh... Bert fucking snores." Gerard giggled.

"Dude, have you forgotten he and I were roomies during that school trip in middle school? He fucking snores yeah, like a truck." He chuckled.

The two of them arrived before a small building. Frank fidgeted with his keys and tried hard to open the front door.
"I'm drunk, true or false?" He joked.

Gerard nudged him playfully. "You're dumb."

"No, I said drunk." Frank corrected. Gerard snorted. Frank finally opened the door.
"Okay, the elevator is broken."

"We got to walk up five fucking storeys?" Gerard whined.

"Want to to carry you, princess?" Frank cackled. Gerard hit his shoulder playfully.

"Yeah, you're definitely drunb. Uh, dunk- dru- fucking-" he slurred and started walking up the stairs. "Okay, I'm so fucking gay, true or false?"

Frank laughed whole-heartedly. "Gerard, you've been dating men for years remember? Of course you're gay, you i-di-ot."

Gerard giggled. "Fair. I don't know, yeah. You. Your turn." He motioned at Frank.

"Uhh, I don't know..." He smirked. "I got a boner man." Frank puffed out as he tediously stepped up. "Damnit, just one fucking storey left."

"You know I could just check and tell." Gerard laughed. "Who's the i-di-ot now? Idiot sandwich."

"I'm an idiot sandwich?" Frank pointed at himself. "Well you're just... You're fucking- you're raw tomatoes. You're a tomat-hoe."

Gerard laughed so hard he lost balance, tripped on a stair, grabbed Frank and collapsed down. "Ow!"

Frank collapsed on Gerard and the two started laughing until they were out of breath and tears started welling in their eyes. Gerard took deep breaths.

"You're heavy for an idiot sandwich!"

"Who's the sandwich now?" Frank teased him as he was more or less squashing Gerard on the floor.

"I'm not an idiot. I know the answer." A giggle escaped Gerard's lips. "You do have a massive boner."

Gerard could feel it pressed against his thigh. Frank was wearing sweatpants and the soft, relatively thin fabric made it easier for it to poke at him.

"I think I never saw your dick." Gerard commented, not minding bein in the awkward position in the middle of the stairs any more than Frank. The latter was a little too comfortable.

"You wanna see it, true or false?" Frank giggled.

Gerard blushed and snorted. "Why are you asking something I already know the answer of, that's not the point of the game!" He dodged the question.

"Alright. I really wanna kiss you." Frank said with a very confident smirk, his hands roaming over Gerard's body.

Gerard tutted. "My turn." He peered up intently at the man on top of him. "I really wanna fuck you."

"I got the answer to my first question then."
Frank and Gerard kissed hard. It didn't get heated. It started heated. Frank cupped Gerard's cheeks and the latter groped every body part he could.

He grabbed Frank's ass and pressed down to bring their cotch against one another. They made out furiously lying in the stairs. Frank picked him up and went upstairs, stumbling a little.

He very much struggled to open his front door as Gerard kissed, licked, sucked and bit his neck all over, his legs tight around Frank's hips.

Frank slammed Gerard's back on the nearedt wall and the two resumed making out passionately. Gerard started emitting moaning sounds when Frank began rocking his hips and making them snap, humping Gerard through his clothes as though he couldn't wait to be pounding him.

Gerard clawed at his back, gripping him. His back was sliding up and down the wall with every movement of Frank's hips. It was just impossible for Gerard not to get hard.

"Oh God, just fuck me already!" Gerard whined, feeling Frank's rock hard crotch come in contact with his own each second that went by.

Frank grunted and carried Gerard to his couch. Closer than the bed. No time. No patience. Must fuck. That's all the two men had their mind set on.

Clothes went flying around the room quite fast. Gerard barely had time to take a proper look at Frank's member before the latter pushed him on the couch and climbed on top of him.

"I wanna suck that. Wanna feel it," Frank panted out between kisses. His hand reached Gerard's hardening dick and gave it a few teasing strokes. He began crawling down but Gerard pushed his head away.

"I wanna suck on that big gear shift too." He complained. "Wanna taste it. I'm not doing this to keep an empty mouth."

Frank nodded. He straddled Gerard backwards and took him in his mouth. Frank receded his hip and lifted them so Gerard had his crotch on top of him.

Gerard smirked. He held Frank's hips above him and opened his mouth. The latter lowed them, sliding his length down Gerard's throat.

Frank began fucking into Gerard's mouth while bobbing his head down on Gerard's hard dick. His pelvis and neck were doing an alternate job: thrust, bob, thrust, bob.

Gerard adore that feeling, the sensation of being an object. Frank was using his mouth and pleasuring him like a toy to make cum. It was divine.

Gerard wrapped his arms around Frank's waist and tugged him down closer. Frank collapsed and lay on Gerard completely. The proximity enabled shorter, quicker snaps of his hips into Gerard's mouth, and forced him to go deeper on Gerard's dick.

Gerard held him close. Frank's hips couldn't lift up enough anymore and so Gerard mouth was always full. He could hardly manage to breathe properly. The lack of air wasn't a problem now but it would be if Frank took too much time to come.

Frank's thick length was sliding down his throat, stretching it. Gerard had to take all of him. He didn't have much of a choice in that position, and yet he kept holding Frank as close as possible.

Frank's balls were full and slapped against Gerard's nose and forehead with every single thrust. Frank didn't have that kind of 'inconvenience', he could just suck around Gerard's shaft.

He fucked Gerard's mouth mindlessly and sucked his dick hard and deep, able to hold Gerard's hips down to prevent any unwelcome buckling of his hips.

Gerard's heart was starting to race from the lack of air. His mouth tightened, he took every breath he could. Frank was sucking him off so well he soon felt a knot build up in his lower stomach.

Frank swallowed around him, licked around his shaft and massaged his balls, quickly bringing Gerard over the edge. He moaned around Frank, his eyes rolled up and, jerking his hips up, he cummed in Frank's mouth.

Frank took him out and focused on his own climax. He fucked Gerard's skull rough and fast. His hips stutted as he was getting close.

"Haaa... Gerard I'm- I'm gonna cum-"

Frank plunged his dick deep down and stayed still. Gerard sensed Frank's balls contracting and his member twitch inside his throat as his load spurted out. His heart was beating fast.

Gerard's head started spinning a little. He had the same sensation as a too long apnea. Like the end of the world. He couldn't breathe.

Gerard let go of Frank completely and repeatedly patted his lower back in panick. Frank grunted and for those few seconds, Gerard started having vertigo and seeing a few dark spots in his vision.

At last, Frank pulled out. Gerard felt the immense relief to feel the shaft slide out of his throat and free it. He gasped and choked on Frank's thick semen. Coughing, he managed to swallow that rest and take in a few deep, deep breaths.

"Oh my god..." Frank let out in ecstasy. Gerard was basically processing to un-dead himself on the couch and Frank was getting over his orgasm.

Frank sat over Gerard's legs who then managed to sit up. Frank grabbed his chin delicately and turned his head to him. "Hey you."

"Hey," Gerard smiled. He wiped the rest of cum on Frank's chin. "You got a dirty, dirty mouth."

"I know. You do too," replied Frank with a chuckle. He brought their lips together, and tongues mixed gently to taste whatever weird things were in each other's mouth.

They kissed in slow motion and ended up lying down again. And here they were for another make out session. Who knows what happened afterwards. 

______

"I don't know if you guys remember... It was in 6th grade, I believe..." Ray trailed off. "Yeah, it was 6th grade because we had class with Mrs. Marcus. And I had missed a week of class, saying I was sick. But in fact, I had sprained my ankle wearing my mother's stilettos."

The ambiance wasn't Frank's definition of fresh and breezy. He was in a living room with neon bars as sole lightening. Him and the guys thought it was cool, although the shadowns projected on their faces and across the room were frankly eerie.

It was one of their True or False nights. It started as a kid's game but they never stopped playing it. A nice remember of their sweet past, when life was easier and all things were either true or false.

They were no longer kids, as the quantities of substances on the coffee table could testify - especially all the empty bottles. Their new definition of fun.

Ray never quit eating lollipops, and Bert and Frank started smoking.

It was still them, the same kids from yesterday, but this time in a dim living room, low and sensual music playing like it was the end of a party.

"True, or false?" Ray asked with a little smirk, glancing at Frank who was chewing at his nails while he gave it a thought.

"It's false. I never saw your mom wearing stilettos." Frank shook his head.

Ray smile and glanced at his other friend. Bert blew some smoke and nodded.

"Yeah, it's totally false. You're obviously lying; look at your face." He chuckled. "Frank. Your turn."

"Uh..." Frank let out. He was feeling faint. He had had a little too much that evening and his mind felt a bit foggy.

"Last weekend, Gerard called me. He- he called me because he had found the wallet I had lost at your place." Frank rubbed his eyes.

"Yeah, I know, I'm the one who found it," Bert informed. "And?"

"You're the one who found the wallet?" Ray asked, surprised.

Bert hummed at his friend. "Anyway, you already came by to get it, didn't you?"

Frank didn't say a thing. He simply looked down, then glanced around, at a loss of words.

Ray nodded appreciatively. "Well, your turn, Bert."

"Okay..." Bert started thinking. "You know, last week my boss paid me a visit, and well, Gerard and I are gonna start working together."

Frank looked up at his friend. His daze made him look like a kicked puppy. "That's really cool." He nodded.

"That's cool and that's true," Ray announced.

"Are you dumb? No, of course not. It's false. Working with my boyfriend, that would ruin everything, wouldn't it?" Bert asked Frank for confirmation.

A few thuds and humming sounds echoed. Someone banged on a wall nearby, then silence came back.

"What was that?" Bert asked Ray.

"Oh, that must be the neighbors. They're working hard at night, if you know what I mean." Ray laughed quietly.

"Yeah, they're fucking." Bert concluded and took a drag of his cigarette.

Frank rubbed his chin, lost in his thoughts and staring at nothing. His thoat was aching.

"I'm gonna go get some jack daniel's. Be right back." Ray stood up and headed out.

"I... I paid Gerard a drink for the... For the wallet," Frank hesitantly slurred out, the alcohol going up his head a little more by the second. "We were wasted and..."

"Holy fuck, you guys are playing without me!" Ray interrupted. "Here you go." He set a drink before each of his friends. "What was your story?"

"Apparently Frank paid my boyfriend a drink," Bert said, his cigarette hanging from his lips and his eyes hooked on Frank.

"Ah."

"I'm saying that's true, actually." Bert stated. "That's normal for finding a wallet, right? But I got one for you, Frankie. Gerard and I? We decided that we were going to adopt."

Frank's eyes widened and for the first time that evening he dared look up at Bert in the eye. He looked away again and drank his whiskey all at once.

"For real? Dude, that's really not funny if you're lying." Ray said. "A kid... You guys are gonna have a kid," he repeated in absolute wonder as though he couldn't believe it.

"I slept with Gerard."

Bert didn't even seem phased when Frank spoke up those words. The anger was intense yet barely perceptible. It was mostly great disappointment, actually.

"So, at last, you finally grew the balls to be honest?" Bert said to the man who looked at him with a devastated face. "You two are wonderful sons of bitches."

The two of them sat face to face, staring - one accusingly, the other only because he had to. Sitting halfway between them, Ray made himself small.

Frank's eyes watered. "Man, I-I wanted-"

"-shut the fuck up." Bert interrupted dryly and took a swig of whiskey. "You wanted what? It's all over."

Frank frowned. His sight started to blur; he thought it was the tears at first. But his vision started to double.

"It's over, man." Bert repeated. The room was spinning around Frank.

"What did you do to me?" The latter asked weakly before everything went black.

•••
When Frank woke up, the first thing he did was flutter his eyes open, and the first thing he sensed were the lights. A blue neon on the right, a pink neon on the left. Migrains assaulted his skull.

He had duct tape on his mouth. He was sitting on a chair, hands taped together behing his back.

He started whining through the tape and noticed Gerard a few feet away in a similar situation, squirming against his own restrains. The two of them mumbled each other's names through their gags.

On the other side of him, Frank noticed that Bert was was right next to him, also tied up. Frank tried the best he could to poke his friend but Bert was most definitely unconscious.

"Belleville middle school, belleville high... 7th grade, 9th grade, 11th grade, 12th grad..." Ray listed, twirling his chupa chup's in his mouth. "All these years, destroyed. So many spoiled memories. So many wednesday afternoons. A beautiful friendship ruined because of what? Love."

Gerard and Frank's eyes were wide. They looked at their no-longer-so-sweet friend in horror.

"The three of us were doing just fine." Ray stated and turned to Gerard, pointing at him with his candy.

"It's not against you, Gerard. It's not your fault. I mean, I really like the time when we'd go to your house play Mario kart. It's love's fault. Love makes people crazy." He smiled, twirling a finger around his temple slowly. "It messes you up."

Ray pointed at a still unconscious Bert and told Gerard, "See, you were doing just fine with him, weren't you? But you happened to need to have Frank too. But it's not your fault. It's love's fault."

Frank whimpered and squirmed in pure fear through the tape. Ray turned to him and stepped closer. He bent down to be eye level with him.

"You know, Frank, I would rather have you stay quiet about the two of you. Can you imagine lying to Bert? Lying to my friend? Friends must not lie to each other. Right?"

Frank was trembling all over. Ray sounded insane. He looked insane. Frank had never seen him like that.

"Because we said 'friends for life'. But if there is no friends... then there's no life." Ray concluded.

He peered at Frank and his wide, terrified eyes.

"True... or false?"

______

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 214 16
Vampire Gerard AU [originally a oneshot]
3.2K 79 23
Some frerard oneshots that I wrote when I was bored. No smut Fluff, maybe some angst I will put trigger warnings if necessary Requests open I updat...
23.7K 417 11
Fluff/Smut filled adventures with Frerard.
117K 1.4K 54
Just a compilation of smutty frerard oneshots. Started: December 31, 2016 Ended: March 28th, 2018