𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 , georgenotfou...

By itsmeanonyme

⇢ ˗ˏˋ flirting jokes leading to falling in love. isn't it a fun love story? ꒰⚘݄꒱ georgenotfound x oc started... More

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃
i. one
ii. two
iii. three
iv. four
v. five
vi. six
vii. seven
viii. eight
ix. nine
x. ten
xi. eleven
xii. twelve
xiii. thirteen
xiv. fourteen
xv. fifteen
xvi. sixteen
xvii. seventeen
xviii. eighteen
xiv. nineteen
xx. twenty
xxi. twenty one
xxii. twenty two
xxiii. twenty three
xxiv. twenty four
xxv. twenty five
xxvi. twenty six
xxvii. twenty seven
xxviii. twenty eight
xxix. twenty nine
xxxi. twenty one
xxxii. thirty two
xxxiii. thirty three
xxxiv. thirty four
xxxv. thirty five
xxxvi. thirty six
xxxvii. thirty seven
xxxviii. thirty eight
xxxix. thirty nine
xl. forty
epilogue.
thank you :]
DISCORD !

xxx. thirty

19.7K 522 101
By itsmeanonyme

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,
𑁍┊CHAPTER THIRTY ˎˊ˗

real life !

"WELCOME BACK, JASMINE CONLEY OUR BELOVED" says the sign minx was holding up.

she closed her eyes and shook her head in embarrassment. jasmine ran up to them and hugged them tight. "i missed you guys so much!"

"we missed you too, love." niki said, they hugged each other tighter.

"stop i might cry." minx said, smiling brightly, her eyes were now watery.

"if you cry, i'll cry." jasmine responded, she could feel her eyes sting now as well but smiled still, her smile looking like a pout.

"noooo, don't cry guys." niki said, pouting too. and eventually, the three broke into tears. they hugged each other again, swaying side to side.

"okay seriously, we need to go." jasmine said as they they all let go. she sniffled, wiping her tears.

― ❃

"where should we go?" minx asked. they all went back at the car after eating dinner in a nearby restaurant. "do you want to check into a hotel?"

"um, actually.." jasmine replied. "can you drive me at george's?" she fiddled with her fingers, a bit shy since she's already with her friends, yet she suggested to come to george's apartment.

"what? george's? why? i thought he doesn't know you're here?" niki asked, who's sitting on the passenger seat, looking back at her. she was right. jasmine told them george doesn't know she flew to his country.

"i want to surprise him. i told him he'll be the first person i'll see first when i come to england. but you guys picked me up so..." jasmine said and shrugged.

"alright, are you going to stay there with him then?" minx asked.

"i didn't think about that yet. but maybe if he allows me to, then yeah. if he doesn't then i'll just find a hotel."

"if you say so. just ask him for hotels. i know some but i'm not really sure about them so he probably knows about hotels since he lives here his whole life. there could be some near his apartment." niki said and jasmine just nodded.

after a few minutes, they arrived at george's apartment. the three of them stepped out of the car to grab jasmine's luggage.

"i'm sorry i chose george over you guys." jasmine laughed. the other two just rolled their eyes. "i'll hang out with you guys tomorrow i promise."

"it's alright. i have spare room in my apartment but i haven't furnished it yet and george probably has one." niki said as they all walk to george's door.

"yeah, i don't have a spare room either. it's fine." minx said and they arrived at george's door shortly. "we'll leave now. take some rest 'kay?"

jasmine nodded and smiled. the two gave her a kiss on the cheek, which she returned, kissing them both on their cheeks as well.

the two left her and she sighed, pressing the doorbell. she stood awkwardly, waiting for an answer. george eventually opened the door, expecting a food delivery.

"hi." jasmine smiled at him. george stared at her, eyes wide and mouth open. he's wearing a black tee and gray sweatpants, the back of his long hair was a mess while he's wearing a headband to swoop his front hair.

"what the fuck." was all he blurted out. seconds later, pulling the girl into a tight hug. "what the- frick are you doing here?!" he smiled, audibly. jasmine rested her chin on his shoulders, hugging him back tightly.

after a whole minute of just hugging each other, they pulled away, george rushed to pull her suitcase in while jasmine just laughed at him.

"we need to talk." george said as he plopped down excitedly on his couch, gesturing her to sit down next to him as well.

jasmine sat with him and was rained with questions. "okay, okay. chill. slow down. one by one."

george sighed and rolled his eyes. "when did you come here?"

"i just arrived. i was picked up by minx and nik-"

"what?! i thought you were gonna visit me first!" george cut her off.

"yeah but i wanna surprise you, duh. plus so i don't have to pay for a taxi. be thankful they both let me visit you idiot. i didn't even get to come to their house."

"do you have a place to stay?" george asked her, leaning his head on the back of the couch, his left arm was around jasmine but rested on the couch.

"no, not yet. i can check in a hotel though. do you know any?"

"you can stay at my place. here, i'll bring your stuff to the guest room." and by that, he grabbed jasmine's luggage to the room she'll stay in.

"are you sure? i mean i don't wanna be a burden." jasmine followed behind, bringing her bag.

"of course. feel yourself at home. you'll never be a burden, jas. you can do whatever you want here." jasmine smiled.

george switched on the light which reveals a cozy bedroom. jasmine looked around, smiling. she looked back at george who was staring at her. "thank you george, really. you don't have to do this."

"it's fine." george smiled fondly. "you can unpack now, i'll be in the living room."

jasmine didn't unpack but she grabbed some clothes and some toiletries. she went in the bathroom to wash herself and change into some comfortable shirt and shorts.

she walked out of the room to find george who was on his phone on the couch. george looked her way as he heard the door open.

"is it okay if i sleep? i'm really tired." george chuckled at her and nodded.

"of course. you don't have to ask for permission idiot. but my room's next door. call me when you need anything." jasmine smiled at him and nodded. "goodnight jas."

"goodnight george." and she went back in and laid down on the bed. comfortable enough to fall asleep minutes later.

notes !

please correct me if i was wrong with the timezone last chap lmaooo i really had no idea how flying plus timezone works and tried to google it but i'm still confused 😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 5.6K 52
❛ SHE'S AN AMERICAN WOMAN ❜ ❛ HE'S A PRETTY BOY ❜ tommyinnit x fem! oc there will be no smut because tommy is a minor! social media x real life fic...
125K 1.7K 28
IN WHICH they were each other's nightly hookup, but they fell in love after awhile. will they end up happy? dreamwastaken x oc
252K 6.4K 20
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝐚 𝟐𝟐 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚, 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢...
43.5K 910 29
'𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧е 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪