the transfer (18+)

By lustfulcorner_

"Clyde." I breathe staring at the tall dark haired boy. "Love." He responds making my heart flutter the way... More

epilogue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty one
twenty two
read

twenty

12.5K 235 63
By lustfulcorner_

CLYDE

_**_

I stare at my brother. My blood boiling.

"No hey?" He smirks.

"Are you insane."

"No, I left that job for my youngest and stupid brother who can't give me my money."

"I will get it to you. But that didn't mean shooting up the school and killing a student."

"He deserved it."

"Who even was it?" They won't release that information till much later.

"His girlfriend won't be happy since she's preggo but." The twenty two year old shrugs.

He didn't kill me. Either a metaphor. Is she pregnant? Which girl is pregnant?

Unlike me and my oldest he has no remorse. My older brother was horrible but he did it to raise us. Dante does is for fun and power. He's smart. My brother always told us to focus on school and our passions. But he got life because all his charges finally came to light. I know ace is next. But he's been able to play the system so well. I've owed him since I went with my aunt. He's always right on my back. And knows everything.

"And I don't want the money." He smiles pushing a gun into my chest.

"No." I push it back into his chest.

I know what he means.

"Your a big boy now. Stop bitching." He places the gun to my heart.

"I don't even know the reason why your hearts beating anymore. Is it because you're scared to die or because your little princess Anna is in bed terrified. I should've killed her."

My jaw clenches at the name falling from his lips.

"Is my little brother falling for the head masters innocent daughter? "

"She already knows too much doesn't she."

"She's not in this."

"How long before she tells them everything? Did you think about that. If I get locked up. You do too. If that happens I'm killing her. I promise. Get it done by spring break."

"Why all that time?"

"Because. You need to make time for your pretty little girlfriend. Your in it now. Happy birthday brother."

His accent thicker then mine he throws the gun onto my bed and leaves the room.

Kill an enemy. Take an enemy off his back. That's how you get initiated in.

MARIANNA

* *

I open the door planning to go talk to Clyde. The entire place is locked down. I know we can't leave dorms. I have no clue where Daliyah is and it's terrifying me. I said horrible words to her before she left.

But when I open the door it's someone else. I try closing the door but he's easily stronger then me. The same beautiful features look so sick and twisted as I step back. The only thing I have to even grab is my lamp.

He laughs.

"I thought he would go for an older girl. More experienced." He grabs the lamp from my hand and puts it back down. Standing behind me. His presence is cold.

How is he still here.

Inside.

"What does he see in you?" He whispers against my neck. Putting my hair onto one side of my shoulder.

Clearly nothing since He didn't say the words back.

"Stop..." my words are faint as his hand..larger then clyde's rests on my lower stomach.

Oh my gosh what the hell is wrong with me.

My brows furrow as his finger trace back and forth on the hem of my skirts waist band. Touching my skin sos girly. My lips part as my breathing hitches. A chukle leaves his lips as goosebumps rise to my skin.

"Have you ever been touched?" He asks brushing his lips against my ear.

I'm unable to nod as he tests me. Bringing his fingers down further. Touching the lace of my panties. His other hand gripping my waist.

My legs come together trying to fight the stupid urge of liking the touch. A small moan leaves my lips.

It's not Clyde.

It's not Clyde.

His brother.

His brother.

I have to keep reminding myself this man is a murderer.

"He doesn't do it like I would does he?" He removes his hand and wraps his hand around my throat.

"Do you know what I would do with you love." He asks gripping my throat tighter when I don't answer.

Kill me.

"Your too pretty for this stuff."

I feel my oxygen decrease and my heart pump faster as he only grips my throat tighter.

"But I'll want you once. Keep your mouth shut. Or I'll kill you and your stupid cat you love so much."

"And if lucky. Maybe your pussy right before."

He lets go of my throat. I place my hand over it as he stands in front of me. He's larger built and taller. Yet not a single trace of sink seems to be on his skin.

He's worse then Clyde.

I never knew anyone could top that.

His dark eyes burn into mine.

A small smile on his face putting a strand of Haase away from my face. I slightly flinch at his touch.

"You're smart right?" He asks. I stay quiet. His thumb presses against my bottom lip. I step back. Moving away from his touch. He pouts before laughing.

"Don't worry I'll be back. " he kisses my forhead before bringing his hands to rest on the sides of my neck. Staring right down at me. Too intensely.

"Also. I think you're going to want to check on your little roommate."

"You killed her." I blurt.

"No. I don't kill pregnant women. I killed the dad of course." He winks before leaving.

"Which wasn't Clyde thank god, since he slept with her right?." He grins evilly before closing my door.

What

He just openly admitted? She's pregnant? My thoughts start going in multiple directions.

Oh my god.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 1.1K 38
"𝑺𝑯𝑬'𝑺 𝑭𝑼𝑪𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑬, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆." ☆☆☆ "That's it...
118K 4.8K 75
#3 - Shocks 27/9/19 "Don't hold back." I whisper, and he brings his face up to look into my eyes. He looks conflicted, but the lust raging inside of...
161K 2.7K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
150K 2.1K 53
"I had to stop you- otherwise I would've filled your mouth with my cum, and I am far from done with you yet", he confessed pulling my thighs towards...