The Once Called Prodigy [Rewr...

By M0r1H_01

Oh... Do you know Hinata Shoyo? Yes, he is that tangerine boy. The one with unnatural hair colour. The volley... More

Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
announcement!
Hello!
THIS MIGHT MAKE YOU HAPPY!
chapter 6

chapter 4

6.7K 164 48
By M0r1H_01

Hey, hey, hey! Since there's someone that liked this story... Even tho it's kind of bad in some way😃. Thank you... This is chapter 4. I hoped you like this one :)

| -------|

•~'|♪|'~•

>----------<

~Hinata PoV~

"Sho-kun?"

I Know that voice. Well, it's not like I heard it some long time ago. But it was 8 days ago. The day that I raised my voice with harm way.

"What are you doing here?"

Momoi-san questioned my presence here.

"Huh? Who is that?"

"Why is there so many people know with Hinata here?"

The others from Nekoma, Fukurodani and Aoba Johsai started to talk to each other about that incident.

"Hello, Momoi-san. It's not like I'm rude or what, but..."

I start to walk towards Momoi-san.

"What are you doing here? I have a training camp from school clubs. So yeah, it's kind of reasonable. But you, what are you doing here?"

I can see fear in Momoi-san eyes. Even if I feel bad but I ignore it for now.

•------•

.
~Third Person PoV~
·

•------•

Momoi swallow her saliva as Hinata face lean closer to hers. While everyone that see this is shocked at Hinata's action expect for the Karasuno. Since they know who she is and why Hinata acting like that.

"I... GoM is uh.. celebrating... You know... The- uhh.. match that happened yesterday? We... Uhh... We kind of celebrate it... Today to..."

Momoi said while sweating. That's because of Hinata's glare at her.

"Oh... Ok. You mean you have a party here?"

Momoi nodded at Hinata as her respond.

"SAtsUkI!"

Everyone gaze turned at the voice and see a dark blue head run towards Momoi. While Hinata is frowned. He turned around and slightly walk back to the gym.

"Tell Akashi, if he still wants me in the team. Say sorry to my face. I will come back. Well it's when you needed me."

The dark blue head is now approach Momoi and see the Tangerine.

"Sho?"

"Don't even try to talk to me, Ahomine."

Hinata ignored Him, Aomine Daiki. Aomine didn't protest when he got called that by Hinata.

Hinata walk away... Without even look back at Aomine and go to the volleyball gym.

"Are you guys done cleaning? I'm hungry."

Said Hinata at the other volleyball teams with an innocent like nothing were happening.

"Y-yeah. Let's go eat!"

Bokuto is the one that make out of the shock. And Everyone agreed with him go to the cafeteria. Hinata followed them.

"Sho..."

Aomine look down on the ground.

"I'm very sorry... I was an idiot back then."

He said, but Hinata didn't heard him since he already got away. Momoi comfort him with a hug.

"It's fine, Dai-kun. Maybe he still can't go faced all of you."

Aomine nodded and trying to think something positive.

"Yeah... Should we tell the other about this?"

Momoi shaked her head.

"That's really a bad idea. And if Sho-kun mad... I don't think Akashi himself can handle him."

Aomine agreed with her. The last time Hinata's mad. It's not really a good news for them. But they never did regrets everything they did until recently after Seirin beat them up.

"Don't get sad! Sho-kun is already forgive you, he just doesn't have the guts to meet you all."

Momoi said, trying to cheer up the boy. Aomine feeling get better because of it. They was about to head back to the other GoM when suddenly they heard someone yelled.

=~| With the volleyball teams and karasuno basketball club |~=

"Shoyo, Who's that?"

Kenma speak. Everyone is surprised.

"It's Momoi-san and Aomine-kun. My old teammates."

Kenma nodding at the answer.

"Do you hate them?"

Hinata shaked his head at the question.

"No, I just.... Doesn't know how to respond is I meet them."

Kenma nodding again. Then Akaashi step forward.

"I didn't know you can be scary like that, Hinata."

Hinata chuckled at the words.

"I will take that as a compliment, Akashi-kun."

Hinata then run to front and walk backwards to face them all.

"Since you guys are so kind, I will cook for y'all!"

Everyone surprised at Hinata speech.

"Shrimp can cook?"

Tsukishima says, doesn't believe that Hinata can cook.

"Of course I can, Saltyshima! I'm a pro!"

Hinata smirked at Tsukishima. Everyone laughed at it.

Not knowing what behind his back, Hinata bumped into someone.

"Ah! I'm so sorry!"

Hinata apologized and face the person he bumped into. And to his surprise, he doesn't know what more can make his day miserable.

"Shoyo...?"

It was a boy with red-pinkish hair. And have the same height as him.

"Aka...shi..."

Hinata have a shocked face. Same goes with Akashi and the other GoM.

"Shoyo... What are you doing here?"

Asked Akashi. Trying to be nice.

"Camp... I have to go to a training camp here."

Hinata said as he look down on the ground.

Hinata and Akashi always have a good relationship in teiko back then. But due to Akashi saying he is useless. Hinata getting disappointed with Akashi.

And he still until... Akashi lose on a match with Kuroko. He proud of his best friend, Kuroko, getting everyone back. But he's sad, it feels like they forgetting him when they have a reunion. He knew they have a reunion because he always go to Tokyo every Saturday and Sunday.

"Oh... Okay. Shoyo... Come back."

Hinata gripped.

"Come back? What does that mean? Hinata, who are they?"

Kageyama started to attack Hinata with questions.

"No. Why should I?"

Hinata said, while glaring at Akashi.

"Because we need you."

"And you ask me without knowing, or care about my feelings?! What the heck Akashi!?"

Hinata started to lost his patients and start to yelling at Akashi.

"O-oi, Hinatacchi! Calm down! We... We just need you to come back!"

Kise start to getting in the speech. And Hinata glared at him.

"You people just care about your own need and doesn't care about others need! Change that kind of mind Aomine is still better than you! He apologized to me! While you!? You just says that you need me?! Now!? Back then you said I'm useless! Yes, I know! I can't even shot a ball to the ring. But now is different! I don't need you people that prioritizing ego than someone else feelings!"

Hinata catching breath after he's yelling at the GoM.

Everyone is speechless, GoM look down on the ground, knowing they mistakes.

"I agreed with shrimp. You have to apologize to him."

Then Akashi bowed at Hinata.

"I'm so sorry about it, Shoyo. I didn't know you're feelings."

"Tch... You're just to stupid to noticed."

Hinata look away and walk to the cafeteria while the volleyball clubs show a disappointed face to the GoM.

"You should be ashamed. Shoyo is already forgiven you, you just need to apologize to him."

They heard a voice and everyone there jump because of the sudden thing expect Akashi.

"K-kurokocchi... Since when are you there?!"

"I was here since then beginning with Kagami-kun."

Kuroko says pointed at Kagami behind them. The GoM surprised, they didn't know that Kuroko existence can influence other people that around him.

"... He.. already forgive us? How'd you know?"

Midorima pushed his glasses up.

"I still in contact with him."

The GoM feelings start to get better and the volleyball go away from then and see Hinata is not there and noticed that he is in the kitchen. Cooking for them all.

After the food finished, everyone is surprised about it.

"Wow! This is amazing! How can you keeping this a secret, Hinata?"

"You didn't ask, Kuroo-kun."

Hinata chuckled and start eat again. When he look at Tsukishima he see that he's looking at him.

"How'd the food, Tsuki? Is it good?"

"Don't call me that shrimp. And yeah... This is good.. I guess."

Hinata cheered at his response.

And start to eat again.

He thought this while eating.

(Maybe today will not be that bad Afterall.)

-see you later-

Hey! I know this is kind of cringe but... I tried:) I hope you liked it this time to.😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 358 36
Tenshi is a Cyborg who was found by Kyuranger and he is trying to find his identity.
70K 1.1K 21
This story is based on the knb anime. But I changed the character gender. Kuroko is a girl in this story. Hope you like it. A girl ente...
137K 6.7K 47
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
24.6K 630 8
This is a Kuroko no Basketball and Haikyuu crossover Shoyo Hinata, a seventh member of the Generation of Miracles and the strongest out of them. As h...