A Normal Life?

Por sypathmana

Kiyotaka finally gets the ideal peaceful/normal life that he wants. Or so it seems. Kiyotaka will not hold ba... Más

The School of Your Dreams - Part 1
The School of Your Dreams - Part 2
The School of Your Dreams - Part 3
The School of Your Dreams - Part 4
Ship?
Announcement

A Certain Maiden's Feelings

1.7K 57 10
Por sypathmana

"Fufufu..." a sweet laughter echoed throughout her room.

To think it would be this soon... it must be fate. I was convinced I would meet him again someday. It was meant to be, yes fate.

His calm look and golden eyes were tempting me to come closer. Every time I looked at him, my whole body felt hot as if not wanting to look away.

Ever since I saw the view beyond the glass in the White Room until now, I have never forgotten about it. That day where only he was snatching away my gaze and heart.

I wish to defeat him. I will destroy that facility. I will prove that education does not decide talent, that only people who have inherited superior DNA can become true geniuses.

Sadly, that would have to wait.

Soon enough, I will get the chance to set the stage for our grand duel, for everyone to see.

● ● ● ●

A/N:

Hello again. I've been ignoring this for a while now so I haven't been writing. I don't have an upload schedule but I'll try to not let the chapters have more than a 5 day gap.

Thanks for 2k reads. I don't know why it keeps going up. I'll just stick with not enough cote content for the fandom. Well I guess that's why I came here in the first place.

Anyways, you might have an idea of what's to come in the future. As for the ship... I can only hope nobody kills me. Oh also, I didn't base it on the comments so sorry if you felt like you wasted your time. I only wanted to know what kind of people read this.

See you.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

60.4K 2.7K 50
Not every tale of mates is love at first sight. In fact, when the Queen of all werewolves finds out her mate is just a lowly Omega, she is furious. C...
4.5K 252 14
Are human beings truly equal? Actually, let's rephrase that. Should human beings be equal? Of course not, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't strive...
14.3K 235 7
~~~~~~~Han Lue~~~~~~~ "Those are our girls, no one fucks with our girls" In which Dom's two sisters come when he needs help, and maybe this trip is...
232 7 1
A Classroom of the Elite story which follows Kiyotaka Ayanokouji as he navigates through his not peaceful life, along side his one true love: Arisu S...