Prestigious Couple (Matsushit...

De Nightcore-Senpai

This is an Ayanokouji x Matsushita (Kiyotaka x Chiaki) fanfic. In this story Ayanokouji can communicate norma... Mai multe

Before You Read
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: A night with her
Chapter 4: Heartbreak?!
Chapter 5: Swimming Classes
Chapter 6: The Date
Chapter 7: Revealing The Truth

Chapter 1

9K 274 135
De Nightcore-Senpai

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's POV

I am currently riding in my limousine, heading to my new school.

Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School a school known for producing elites that will carry Japan to its future. Also known for its weird rules like "the students must live in the school dormitories through out high school" or that "communication with the outside is forbidden"

After one year of having a normal life after leaving the white room at the age of 14, because I completed every curriculum that they had designed till now, I decided that I wanted to go to a normal highschool.

Of course my father didn't approve of that and that was why instead of sending me to a normal school he enrolled me here.

Chairman Sakayanagi is an acquaintance of his that visited the white room a lot of times in the past.

'I wonder what my new school has in store for me'

"Mr. Ayanokouji we have almost reached our destination." (I thought of writing Ayanokouji-sama but it was cringe)

As I had such thoughts my driver informed that we had almost reached the school.

So I decided to take a quick look out of the window to see the place that I am going to be staying for the next three years.

It is a beautiful and modern school nothing like a normal and old highschool.

As I was looking outside I saw something odd. Another limousine was in front of us and was heading to the same direction.

'Who could that be?'

And it was then that I remembered a talk I had with my father.

~Flashback~

"This is the school the heir of the Koenji group will also attend. Just like our Ayanokouji Group he belongs to the higher classes of society. If I remember correctly his name is Koenji Rokusuke" said my father

"So what? Would you like me to establish some kind of connection with him that will help the Ayanokouji group in the future?"

"No, nothing like that. Their Koenji financial group is indeed powerful but our group is superior.

" Then why are you telling me this in the first place?"

" I would like for you to avoid conflict with him. Right now the white room is in a state of mainenance. So our group is focusing in that matter right now and that's why I would like to avoid an all-out war with the Koenjis"

"Yeah sure if that's all, I can promise you to avoid any kind of conflict with him."

"The last thing that I wanted to say is that he is trained to an extreme extent. Not like you of course. Oh and he knows about you too, not as a white room subject but as the heir of the Ayanokouji group. That's all"

"Understood"

~Flashback Ends~

So it must be Koenji in that other limousine since he is from a prestigious family as well.

In the other limousine:

Matsushita Chiaki's POV

My name is Matsushita Chiaki and today is my first day as a first year highschool student.

I was born in a family that stands pretty high in society. Since shildhood my parents gave me full freedom to do anything I wanted. I always had what I wanted and I can say that my childhood was a beautiful and peaceful one.

My father is the CEO of one of the biggest companies here in Tokyo. As a result I wasn't able to spend as much time as I wanted with him but at least I had my mother watching over me at all times.

I was mature for my age and that's why I understood the value of all the things that my parents were doing for me during my childhood.

To repay them I worked hard. I was bringing back perfect marks from school being the top of my year in every midterm and final exam. Also I learned how to play the violin and practiced tea ceremony because 'these are the foundations of a proper lady' according to my mother.

But because of my perfect results many classmates harbored hate and other negative feelings towards me.

Of course I was never a victim of bullying. But still because of them I never had the chance to be in big groups of people and I only had some trusted friends during middle school. I am not dissatisfied with them but the more the merrier they say and so I wanted to try to be a part of a bigger group in highschool.

I mean this was the perfect opportunity. Since communication with anyone outside the school is forbidden I could lower my scores intentionally without worrying my parents about my performance. At the same time I would be able to hide my abilities. By doing that I wouldn't stand out so I could be a normal highschool girl.

I am quite excited about my new school and new friends that I am going to meet...

'Or even a boyfr--' No no no what is wrong with me? I haven't even reached the school gate yet and I am already thinking about that?

I knew it that what papa told me would affect me greatly. At least for now, because I want to put it in the back of my mind and stop thinking about it

~Flashback~

My father called me

"Chiaki we must talk"

"Hmmm? What happened papa?"

"I wanted to talk about your future after you graduate from highschool"

"Oh so you wanted to talk about that again?" I said in a tone that sounded a bit sad because I already knew what was coming.

"I am sorry about that, but this is the price of coming from a prestigious family my dear daughter"

"Yes I understand father. You are the CEO of a big company so of course something like that would happen eventually"

"So I just wanted to tell you that this is your last chance. During highschool you should find a boy that will become your future husband."

"But isn't it too early to be talking about a hu-husband?"

"It is too early that's why you don't have to marry immediately after graduation. It can start off as a relationship towards marriage."

"And what dιd you mean by 'this Is you last chance' ?"

"It is exactly what you heard. As of now many powerful families are asking for your hand in marriage with their sons. That is happening because they see merit in having a good relationship with someone like me who stands high in the social hierarchy. But I didn't want to force a stranger on you so instead, I give you the chance to find someone that you love during these three years. I have only one condition"

"What is the condition?"

"He must be from a prestigious family and stand high in the Japanese society. If you can't find someone like that I will be forced to accept one of the arranged marriage proposals that other families offered when you graduate and come back. I hope you understand but I can't just refuse all of them without a good reason, it would be like waging war against them all. "

He then continued "Oh and by the way I heard that some big names are going to attend the same school as you. I will not tell you who they are because I wouldn't want to influence your final choice"

" No it is fine papa I understand and thank you for informing me"

~Flashback Ends~

I mean I don't mind getting a boyfriend during my highschool life. And the condition settled by papa was already something I had in mind. I mean I have top notch abilities and I am from a rich family. So I deserve someome who has at least the same social standing as I do.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and Matsushita Chiaki POV at the same time

(A/N I didn't want to write the same thing twice)

Putting those thoughts aside I finally reached the school entrance.

My new life has just started!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this was the first chapter!

What are your thoughts about it?

As for me I totally enjoyed it. I tried to give as much backstory as I could and changed as many things as possible.

It was enjoyable because it feels so good to write about new ideas that you haven't seen anywhere yet.

Do you like the cover of the story? In the start I searched for a photo with both of them together and I found nothing! So I had to create this one myself. I know that for someone who is a pro at photoshop it is mothing but I am a noob at this kind of thing.

So I would like your opinion about it.

See you in the next chapter !!!

Word Count: 1475

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

9.2K 284 4
This is a what if scenario that I took interest in and this is a whole lot different reaction with an AU of course....... Ayanokoji Kiyotaka had enr...
12.2K 803 8
"My flaws are the tools for my perfection." Dissatisfied with his state as a blank slate, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka resolves to change during his time in t...
8.3K 315 13
""So, Mr. Ayanokoji, have you had any changes in your emotional state over the past few days?" I ask the boy right in front of me." The Whiteroom is...
5.8K 185 4
Cover made by me 😁✌️❤️ Content 🔞 Kiyosuzu I Suzune Horikita find myself in a complicated situation and the main culprit is Kiyotaka Ayanokouji. Af...