๐ถ๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ธ๐ฟ ๐‘†๐‘ˆ๐‘€๐‘€๐ธ๐‘… || Oษด...

By damnedpotter

๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜. ๊ง The story of a woman who is highly trained in esp... More

๐ถ๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ธ๐ฟ ๐‘†๐‘ˆ๐‘€๐‘€๐ธ๐‘….
๐ถ๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ธ๐ฟ ๐‘†๐‘ˆ๐‘€๐‘€๐ธ๐‘… ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
๐™”๐™‘๐™€๐™๐™๐™€'๐™จ ๐™…๐™Š๐™๐™๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™‡'๐™จ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข.
๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š  ๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šž๐š’๐š(๐šœ)
๐š‚๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐šˆ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ
๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ฐ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š
๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ต๐šž๐š—๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š• ๐š‚๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐š’๐š”๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐šž๐š™๐š•๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฝ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ท๐šŽ ๐™ป๐šŽ๐š๐š
๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐™ต๐š›๐š˜๐šฃ๐šŽ ๐™พ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›
๐š‚๐š๐š˜๐š™ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘
๐š‚๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š‹๐šข ๐™ฑ๐š›๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›
๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐™ฐ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐šƒ๐š›๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐™ณ๐š˜
๐™ฟ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐™ป๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐šŽ
๐™ณ๐š’๐š ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐™ธ'๐š– ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐™ฐ๐šœ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—?
๐š‚๐š๐š˜๐š™ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐š˜ ๐™ฟ๐š˜๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ!
๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ธ๐š— ๐š‚๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šƒ๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ

๐™ธ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ

936 31 7
By damnedpotter

current location; Hong Kong.

The next morning Yvette and Ryan both woke up with smiles on their faces. They got ready and went to a local area where they have planned to meet with the team and Murat, who's still being held captive.

"We're good." Two announced through the walkie-talkie

Four pushed Murat, whose head was covered under a straw hat, towards the back of a truck.

Eight walked behind One, who gave Three a nod of recognition as he walked past him. Three's eyes then landed on Eight's walking figure, and his lips turned upwards to a smile. Then, he walked towards her to wrap an arm around her shoulder.

"Hey mami," Three greeted Eight. Wrapping an arm around Three's waist, they both walked slightly slower than One who has left them behind. "Where were you last night?" continued Three.

"I stayed behind to check on some stuff," Eight started saying. "That Ferrari you rented was pretty smooth, big guy."

Three's head snapped to look down towards the woman who's walking with her shoulders under his arm, "What? Is that what you use to drive back to the hotel?"

Eight shrugged with a smirk on her face, "It might be."

Three just responded to her with a lopsided-boyish grin. They walked silently with arms wrapped around each other as if they have been best friends for a lifetime.

Once they both neared the rest of the team, the duo saw Seven who has been looking murderously towards One. "This shit isn't sitting right with me, man. You made a promise. You said you'd always let me pull the trigger, right?" Seven started saying to One.

Seven has been thinking about last night's incident where One almost let Four die at the hands of Daqeeq. Literally.

"Yeah. Yeah, I did say that."  One replied to Seven nonchalantly, but Seven will not have any of that.

Seven grabbed One's shirt collar and roughly pushed him back to the wall, "You remember that?!"

Seeing the scene in front of them, the team tried to calm One and Seven's interaction to not raise any attention on them by saying, "Hey, hey, take it easy."

"You know why we don't use names? You wanna know why?" One started saying to Seven, tired of the man's antics.

"Why?" Seven said back angrily.

"No offense, Four, I'm glad that you're alive, but you left us right on that street out there. We were totally exposed! If I was up there, I'd expect you to leave me and not turn back." One said whilst looking intensely at Seven.

"No, fuck that!" Seven started saying, but One kept talking.

"This mission is more important than the man."

"Fuck the mission!" Said Seven angrily. He let go of One's collar and backed off a couple of steps then he continued to say, "You don't leave a soldier behind!"

One shook his head, "I got news for you. Seven, you're not a soldier anymore." With a hand pointed towards Five, he said, "She's not a doctor."

"She's not a spy." One pointed to Two.

"He's not a hitman." One pointed to Three.

"She's not an assassin." One pointed to Eight.

Then he pointed towards himself saying, "And I'm not a CEO."

Seven butts into One's rant by saying, "A rich asshole?"

With a proud look on his face, One said to Seven, "Oh, I am still a rich asshole, I just don't have a name."

Seven nodded his head when he heard One agreed to saying he was 'a rich asshole', "You are." Seven looked towards Four, "What's your name, man?" He asked in a kind tone.

"Don't tell him." One said firmly to Four.

"I'm Blaine, I just saved your life." Seven adds to Four. Four kept looking intensely between One and Seven, contemplating in his mind if it was a good idea to tell Seven his real name or to listen to his team leader.

"What's your name?" Seven, or should we call him Blaine, encouraged Four to tell his real name.

"It's Billy." The young man—Billy— finally said to Blaine.

Blaine nodded his head in appreciation, "Billy. You look like a Billy."

"You look like a Four." One said.

"I'm Javier." Three—Javier— suddenly said to the team.

"Camille." Two added, saying her real name.

"Amelia." Five said with an appreciative smile.

Then everybody's eyes landed on Eight's figure who still has her arms around Javier's waist, and said man's arm was also still on Eight's shoulders.

She smiled lightly then said to the team, "My name's Yvette." Her eyes landed on One's figure who has a sour expression on his face.

"It's nice to meet everyone, that's great." One looked dejectedly at the floor, but his eyes snapped back towards Javier and Yvette who's still in each other's arms, "And get your hands off of her!"

Javier unwrapped his arms around Yvette's shoulders and lift it in the air, motioning that he meant no harm, all the while muttering lowly under his breath, "Sorry, sorry."

"That's great. Let's go, let's go." One said to the team so they could move on to their plans and not stall.

"Great." One said dejectedly once he sees the rest of the team headed to the car.

Yvette stayed behind to talk to One, "Hey, you okay?" She started asking him in a soft tone.

She reached out an arm to wrap around his waist, hugging him. She heard him let out a relieved sigh, "I am now." He said whilst wrapping both of his arms around Yvette's body.

"You can talk to me, Ryan." She softly said to him, resting her head against his chest.

Ryan exhaled slowly then he said to Yvette, "I just— I just don't want all these plans to turn upside down, you know. I know it sounds really selfish on my part—"

"Hey, hey, hey. What you're doing isn't selfish, honey. You're willing to sacrifice your life to safe other people's life, that sounds like a selfless person to me." Yvette interrupted with a smile on her face.

Ryan looked inside Yvette's eyes intensely whilst a small appreciative smile started to grow on his face. "How did I even manage to live by myself these past 3 years without you?" He mumbled to Yvette.

"Well, I'm never going anywhere as long as you promise to do the same."

With a small nod of his head, they both made a promise to each other, "I promise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 92 11
|๐–‰.๐–œ ๐–˜๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ 11-13 ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆยท๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๏ฟฝ...
3.1K 303 27
#๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐Ÿญ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ "๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ช ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ณ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๏ฟฝ...
6.3K 506 19
โ„ค๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐”ธ๐•๐•š ๐•จ๐•™๐•  ๐•”๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•˜๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช ๐•จ๐• ๐•ž๐•–๐•Ÿ , ๐•—๐•–๐•๐• ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•๐•ช ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ž๐•š๐•–'๐•ค ๐•ค๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ "๏ฟฝ...
23.2K 735 26
"This is a first-world problem," Two said. "Yeah, so?" One answered. "The coup wasn't a first world problem. Florence wasn't a first world problem. F...