𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐬

Από V_Varshra_Heaven

"Stop this" She tried to stop him but he pushed her back and again start hitting her friend. "He is the rea... Περισσότερα

Cast
Prologue
One●
Three●
Four●
Five●
Six●
Seven●
Eight●
Nine●
Ten●

Two●

3.5K 139 5
Από V_Varshra_Heaven

"So,Irtaza when you are planning to make her Inayat Irtaza Malik,officially"

Her breathe hitched in her throat.

"Soon" He looked at her with adoring gaze.Her heartbeat accelerated hearing his words.

'I don't want this' She thought.

"We'll marry really soon,right jaan" His hand wrapped around her waist. He was loving the feel of her skin under his hand.

She meekly shake her head and looked into his eyes with fear.

"I-I don't wan-t to mar-marry y-ou.I told you al-already" Her words were breaking out of his terror.

Sharnaz and Rayan weren't amazed seeing her reaction.

Irtaza closed his eyes trying to control his rage.He took deep breathe then opened his eyes.

"We'll talk about this,Later" His voice was filled with anger but still he was composed.

Inayat's lips were wobbling. She was at verge of crying. She bit her buttom lip to control her sob.

"Pl-ease" She whispered with tears glowing in her eyes.

He looked back at her then at her.His eyes holding anger.

The next moment,he took his gun out and Shoot.

She shrieked covering her ears.

Her breath was uneven. She can see the smoke coming out of gun.

She slightly turned and saw a died man on ground. His eyes opened. Irtaza shoot him between his eyes not giving that man time to even blink.

"Bastard, looking at her skin" Irtaza cursed putting the gun back.

She looked at his brothers in disbelief who just chuckled.

He take off his blazer and placed it around her shoulder then start closing the button so no one can see her visible waist.

"Dare you to wear any revealing saree" He whispered in her ear while buttoning the blazer.

She glanced around her but everyone was unaffected.

Their men were looking down,not daring to even peek at their Queen, they don't want to lose their lives.

Sharnaz and Rayan eyes held some sort of proud which was more disturbing for Inayat.

"Let's go home" Rayan said. Taking turn he went near car.

She doesn't want it but she doesn't want to lose her life either.

Her sixth sense was giving her warning but for the sake of her life she forced her legs to move.

Irtaza's hand wasn't leaving her hand for a second. Rayan opened door for her to sit. She looked back to men to see if someone come forward and save her but no one came.

Like her,they also loved their lives.

"What you're looking?" Inayat felt her body flinching hearing Sharnaz voice.

She shook her head gazing down.She quietly sit inside car.

Irtaza sit with her whereas Rayan was on driving sit and Sharnaz on front left sit.

'God, please help me'

She was continuously praying to her God to save her as she knew once she stepped into his house she won't come back soon or maybe never.

Three brothers were talking without thinking about the poor soul who was
silently crying in alarm.

She came out of her thoughts when she heard Irtaza talking on phone.

Then it ring in her brain.

'Police.I can take help of police' A hope to save herself brimmed.

A smile of hope come on her lips.

'But how?'

"Don't even thought of doing something stupid, Jaan. I don't want you to forget what happened last time" Irtaza said looking at his phone.

She gaped at him, how?

How he know what she was thinking?

"Don't look at me like this,Jaan" A chuckle left from his sinful lips.

Anyone,if anyone look at him cannot say he's cruel enough to kill a man.

His face features can make any women to go weak on the knees. His one smile can make women to fall for him.

Inayat remember the day when women were glaring at her for having Irtaza. They were calling her names. They all thought she's luckiest girl to get this handsome man but only if they know, he is devil in disguise.

She looked in front giving hopeless sigh.

Car stop bearly for a second when a big gate opened widely.

She was awestruck by the beauty of house,no,not house. It's clearly a mansion,a big mansion which she never even imagine.

"You like it?" She heard Irtaza. No doubt, she liked but she was not going to answer.

She heard his chuckle.

He shake his head. Obviously, it was written on her face that she loved it.

She came out of the car,amazed.

"That's The Maliks Mansion" Sharnaz exclaimed.

Inayat's eyes roaming around. So many men for the security. Guns in their hands she knew how powerful he is but this tight security around his house was bit strange.

"They're for our safety,Jaan" Irtaza said.

He hold her hand and guide her to the entrance of mansion.

A lady opened the gate,her gaze turned to ground and she greeted them.

They just give her sharp nod and stepped in.

As they entered, a girly voice reached their ear. Inayat's eyes saw the owner of voice. A girl was hurriedly coming down from stairs.

She must be 18 or 19.

"I'm going-" She stopped when her eyes fell on them or specifically on one person.

Rayan.

"Where are you going,darling" Rayan's voice soft and his eyes were adoring her.

She didn't answer just keep looking at him.

He gesture her to comedown which she follow.

With slow steps she reached him.

He smile,pulling her closer and kissed her head.

"Meet,Fatima Rayan Malik" Iratza introduced Inayat to her.

"And she's soon to be Inayat Irtaza Malik" Fatima eyes matched Inayat's. Only one emotion was in Fatima's eyes,Pity.

Sharnaz gesture something to the old lady who opened the door before. She bow down and left the place.

"I asked you something,darling" Rayan was calm but not Fatima.

"Co-college" Fatima shutter.

Rayan hummed in response.

"Come,I was waiting for you" Sharnaz speak after seeing her coming with that old lady.

"Noor Sharnaz Malik meet Inayat Shah who's going to marry Irtaza" Inayat felt terror after hearing the word,marriage.

"Welcome,Inayat" Inayat didn't feel any emotion in voice of Noor.

She look at Noor just to see, this woman's eyes doesn't hold any emotion.

Neither Fear Nor Love.Just blank.

"Irtaza take her to room.She must be tired" Sharnaz said while settling himself on sofa.

Noor went to kitchen to bring water for her husband.

Rayan gesture Fatima to come into room.

Irtaza opened door for her. Room's wall were colored with grey and black.

Inayat flinched when she heard him closing and locking the door.

She turned to him. Dread was clear in her eyes.

"Why y-ou locked do-or?" Her voice breaking out of fear.

He smirked as he start moving toward her. She took steps back.

"Is it wrong,if I want to spend some time with my wife" His smirk just grew with each step and her breathe was becoming uneven.

"I-I'm no-t your wi-fe" She tried to sound strong but ended up stammering.

He darkly chuckled.

"Not yet but soon you will be" She hit the wall. Her eyes wide. He placed his hand on her both sides, chasing her between him and wall.

His face come closer to her,Inayat placed her shaky hand on his chest as she doesn't want her body to touch his.

"How much I missed you only I know" His rubbed his face with her face, feeling her against his skin.

"Don't" She cried but he didn't stop.

"This time I won't you leave me" His voice held promise which only sacred her.

Then someone knocked on door which  stopped him.

"Who?" He asked staring at his Jaan.

"Sharnaz Sir is calling you" Old lady replied.

"Coming" He simply replied.

"We'll start from here later" He kissed the side of her lips which made her to close her eyes in disgust.

Tears were flowing from her eyes when she heard voice of door slamming.

Inayat opened her eyes to see no one in room.

She slipped against wall. Her silent cry became louder.

She hold her knees closer to her and cried,louder.

"I want to wake up from this nightmare" She murmured.

Her breath stopped for a second when she saw door opening.

He came back.

She pressed herself against wall.

When door opened she saw a head peeping.

Fatima.

Fatima entered in room giving Inayat relief.

It's not him.

Some unsheded tears fell from her eyes when she close her eyes in relief.

"I heard you crying" Fatima sit at her level.

Inayat wiped her tears with back of her hand.

Inayat had no idea what to reply. Fatima is his brother's wife, she wouldn't believe her,if she told her how he forced her to came here.

Fatima hold her hand to make her stand.

"Sit on bed" She politely said.

Fatima poured water in glass and offer it to Inayat. Inayat sipped the water and quietly placed it on table.

"He for-rced you" Fatima asked with raising brows then looked back to make sure no one is listening to them.

Inayat's head snapped at her.

"Am I right?" Inayat's eyes brimmed with tears. She nodded her head.

"They all are like this" Fatima gritted in anger.

Inayat's eyes filled with confusion.

"All?" Fatima nodded staring the wall behind her.

"I think Sharnaz forced Noor too, I'm not sure but Ra-yan forced me and now Irtaza forced you" Inayat gasp hearing her.

She thought it was her only but no. She's like her,forced.

"How long?" Inayat whispered.

"Since three years"

Fatima since three years.

I'm going to end up like her?

This thought was enough for her to shed more tears.

"Don't you ever tried to escape" Fatima covered Inayat's mouth with her hand and again looked back.

"Shh,if someone heard you, it won't end up good for us" Fatima speak with fear and retreat her hand.

"I tried and-" Fatima bitterly chuckled.

When a small drop of water fell, she quickly wiped it.She didn't answer Inayat's question. Neither Inayat forced her to tell.

"As long as I have been here,I never saw Noor to do something like this.She was always like this, Emotionless"

Fatima completely changed the topic.

"But I heard-" Before Fatima could speak her phone started ringing phone started ringing she quickly picked it up.

"Yes, I'll come today" She cut the call.

She has phone.I can call police.

Okay So I was planning to not update this book until I finish 'Ishq' but due to due to some reasons I'm unable to update that book. But some of you guys are asking me to update so here comes the update. 😊

Hope you all like this chapter.

Lots of ❤

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

749K 8K 11
"From today I own you completely" She looked at him in confusion. His eyes were looking so intense. "From today I'm caging you completely in my life...
421K 25.5K 36
I took my seat in the train and took a deep breath. "Every things is ok, Adhya." I said to myself as release a deep breath. "Is it?" a cold voice ca...
108K 7K 50
"I promise you baby girl that you will never be able to go away from me. You are mine, Mine to beat, mine to play and mine to touch." He whispered in...