Until 27 || 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐦𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐮...

Από Sodawn

ーUntil 27 || H. Shuji "I've kept searching for a hundred answers: why? Why did she ever wanna live until 27?"... Περισσότερα

Note
Playlist
Epigraph
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
ーUntil 27
ーAcknowledgement

15

617 28 27
Από Sodawn

The dawn came, and she scrunhed her face. Groaning and grunting in annoyance. She tried to shift her position but a strong arm stopped her from squirming.

A loud moan came out from her mouth still struggling to move away from the light. "Stay still. I don't wanna get up yet." deep sleepish voice came out of no where.

Making her eyes open wide. Hanma is currently hugging her. Rubbing his face in your hair while massaging your hips.

After a sudden realization you bursted a laughter to start his morning. He clicked his tongue and released his grip.

Groaning as he pushed the covers to the both of you. Then you tried to get up however he pulled your waist again to hit his chest.

"Its too early. I'm still tired." He complained in his morning voice.

"Hmm, no no...Get up." She tried to pull him but nothing works.

"I let the staffs rest today. So no one made breakfast." He answered eyes still closed.

"I'll make one. C'mon, pleasee?" She begged him and shaked his body.

He opened his eyes and then shifted his gaze towards her glorious body. He stared for too long his thoughts drifted.

"Hm? what..why are you staring." She asked and cupped his face.

"Nothing, i just suddenly thought that i should marry you." He seriously said in a blank face.

You jolted and got away from his grip. Eyes wide open, messy hair parted from her shoulders, red ears and overall a loading mind.

"No. Im serious, Marry me?" He laughed and rumagged his drawers, grapping a small black box.

Showing a plain pearly white ring with a medium sized diamond. The reaction was you covering your face laughing.

"Yes, yes i do." You nod and nod as you answered him still giggling.

You gave him your hand as he inserted the ring. Biting his lip in happiness.

"When did you even thought of this." She asked. eyeing the ring in her finger.

"Since the day i said that i'm your fiance, well i actually wanted to give it at the rest house. Turns out i have to argue with you. I asked myself if i'd sell the ring out. Though it suits you." He explained while holding your hand.

"So you're locking terms with me?" She asked still smilling.

"If its you, fuck then why not?" He answered in a deep voice, then leaned over to cup your cheeks as the distance between the lips ended and sealed.

Kissing you deeply, while he snaked his hands on your back falling into the matress. The kiss broke with a satisfied smile. "Dang, I'm already stuck with you now. Is my commitment enough now?" He asked.

"Of course. It's more than that. Thank you, and oh yeah i love you." She said without ease kissing him again.

He laughed and stared at you again. Why? he just knows that you wont be stealed away.

He knows that you're not easy to sway. But he knows that you started feeling butterflies.

"Yeah baby, i do know and lets go make breakfast." Hanma said then grabbed another pair of clothing to cover the both of you up.

It was the usual mornings he'd choose to have forever. The smell of food and your gentle scent in his clothes makes him too happy.

So much that he's scared that you'll fly away from his eyes. He'd sacrifice and do anything because he's just afraid.

For trying to make that person to stay more, is the more they wanna escape you. Scares him.

Time flies and you finished cooking breakfast. A simple eggs and bacon will do the trick, a coffee is a add up.

Your hair loosely fell down as you set the plates. Hanma also helped, he find it theurephic.

Sitting down as the both of you started to munch the hot food. "I'd kill for a moment like this." He whispered.

"Oh yeah, about the party is there any update?" You suddenly asked, not hearing what he had just said.

"Hmm. The party huh? nothing much but more people to avoid." He said dropping his utensils down.

You responded with a curious brow, "Sanzu Haruchiyo's the name. Just don't even bother he's a walking bomb." He explained, grabbing his utensils again.

After that huge silence covered the area. Then a radio was played, a song came along. They hummed and hum as they continue to eat.

The breakfast went well even if it went downhill a little. Atleast they still managed to laugh and smile at each other's company.

To play on the sun is to get ready first. You dressed up in a usual flowery dress while hanma got in his black tshirt and jeans.

He would look like someone that is a campus crush in high school. Everyone would beg to be with him. And now shes the lucky bitch.

Grinning over that, you asked him. "How's your life before me?" Leaning over the deck as the wind sung.

"Boring. Nothing to be interested in." He ended the question but stopped for a minute.

"Fine, Many girls did like me, swarm over me, but i wasn't deeply interested in getting a lover. I was only interested at ruining other people's life."  He begun to tell a short story.

"I do have a friend. I was deeply loyal, but he. He was just more cruel than i already think i was. He did die to atone his sins. It was nothing but an old canvas filled with blood. I never believed i'd be here." He ended his speech looking over you.

"If you'd only know sooner that you're going to meet me. Then you could have been happy." She smiled. And hugged him.

Her hugs is warm. Completes him. His coldness fly away everytime due to her.

"Yeah. If only the stars told me sooner. I'd be marrying you on an earlier date too." He continued to laugh off his worries. Trying to be calm before the party blasts off.

"Geez okay Lover boy." Y/n said and pinched his cheeks.

The day and moment did skipped along the lines. They spent running around and chasing each other's moons. Orbiting their hearts in a fast rate.

The night is indeed still young and awake however the blasting speakers, people dancing faded into a distance.

The yatch is now slowly approaching the pity party place. Well, before that a slow flashback gets along.

When you were getting ready, Hanma opened the door, catching his breath. He doesn't want you to wear the first option. It looks dull and not eye catching to flex you.

You're the light, and he is the shadow.

He handed a pair of a cropped tube spaghetti strapped top with a mermaid fold skirt. Filled with gold swarovski crystal and glitter.

A statement hot sexy outfit made you shy. "No, i can't wear this babe." You told him as you faced yourself to the mirror.

"Yes you can baby, You're the star trust me. They will like you and be jealous of you, its the point of a happy flexing." He stared at you and gave a white fur coat over your body.

Somehow you felt a sudden boost of confidence. "Okay, I'm a boss bitch anyway." She joked and smiled over her proud body.

She does look dazzling and enticing tonight, with her hair down touched with soft make up.

Her outfit then is paired with a gold sandals and a black handbag.

She was ready to have some fun and get out to her box. Dragging herself to find hanma, he was just at the deck drinking his wine.

The both of you matched colors, his suit is a dark gold with embroidery in it. Smoking as he drank his wine.

You went near him and grabbed his wine away drinking it finish. "Hey, I'm okay right now. Are we close to the place?" She asked and held his hand.

"Yeah, were just gonna stop by over there." He pointed a port slowly appearing. Pouring your glass with wine and drank it.

The both of you exchanged drinks as you wait for the yacht to reach the port and move again to another expensive yacht.

He held your hand as he escorted you to the next boat. His cold gentle hand brushed your back to calm down.

"Welcome, Mr and Mrs. Hanma." The staff greeted them. You smiled over the thought of being called Mrs.

He must have told them he have a wife now.

Shuji, on the other hand nodded and waved to the people who pass by.

You continued to stare over his happy self. Its his little turf, maybe you'll meet a friend of his.

Or maybe nothing but a bomb, and right now if you're going to ask me? Its walking towards to the both of you now.

The Haitanis, in their purple suit matching each others outfit. "Congratulations on your marriage Hanma." Ran greeted him and shook hands.

You remained still and put just like he said. Tightening his grip over your waist to show that he's frustrated to see the both of them this early.

Rindou the other brother stared at you, a favor was returned with your soft smile. "Thanks Ran, meet my wife Y/n." He showed you off to the older brother and waved to him.

"Hi! Its nice to meet you Mr. Haitani." You said in a soft spoken voice.

He then shook your hand and winked at you. "My what a beautiful lady." He said.

Making you shift your gaze a little to hanma's view. "Thank you Sir." replying to him in a fast pace.

"Drop the sir and mr, Call me Ran. sweetheart."  He smiled again, Rindou nudging him.

"C'mon lets go find that bastard Haruchiyo." Rindou stole his brother away, since he felt that ran made you uncomfortable.

You nod and smiled as they left. "Fuck. You did well, that bastard do really have a punchable face." Hanma said in annoyance.

"Its okay, hes nice. But its better if i heard it from you." You said leaning your body to him.

He chuckled and hugged you from behind. His hands over your waist not leaving an inch to explore. Then grabbed a drink from a waiter, sipping it as he looked at you scanning the area.

For a few minute it was okay. Calm and loud however.  

He saw another familiar trouble man, Sanzu Haruchiyo. Waved his long fingers to them as be walked towards the both of you.

Hanma then started to lean forward at you watching sanzu walk. He then began whispering something in your ears.

Making you shiver and have a fast heart beat. "You did so fucking well last night. The way you roll your body to me, makes me feel high. Your eyes tells me no lie, she was feeling pleasure. I love the way you moan my name baby." He continued on to whisper such words.

And only stopped when Sanzu reached your location. "My, what a couple. You? a dog? Tied with a woman. What are you now a drugged man?" He stated in a sarcastic tone.

"Its better than drugs Haruchiyo, if it makes me walk like a dog i'd do it, rather than be like you." He sternly said making Sanzu laugh like a maniac.

Surely he was insane, he did mean harm, he did mean to strangle you.

"Yeah i do want to fuck your bitch." He dropped the lowest of his low and earned a punch from Hanma.

Sanzu then laughed louder and pulled out a gun from his pocket. "You really are at the downfall of an insane man Shuji." He said and released the bullet in air.

Others were not even shocked nor falter to show fear. It was normal, it was Sanzu Haruchiyo anyway.

Then the pair of purple haired man came running again they found the bastard. Shoving the two gun over sanzu's head.

"C'mon now Ran and Rindou. Is this child's play or a comedy of Hanma Shuji?" He asked and continued to release bullets everywhere.

Making you show signs of fear and hide from Hanma's back.

"I'd watch comedy. Fuck you and give the money back." Rindou shouted and clenched his collar.

"No, I don't have it. He does. He stole it." He pointed a finger towards Hanma.

He was in a different state, his face darkened. "I just arrived, and you sure do made her felt not belonging here. Yeah. I have the fucking money. And to hell with that Sanzu gave it." He explained, he was pissed.

Fighting over money towards life is a total bullshit. He doesn't want it. Hes not interested at all.

He only wanted to talk for a few person and leave right away. However it seems like that the pity party already ended early since the Haitani appeared.

"I gave back the shit to your account again Ran. Sanzu just played you. He made you a fool and passed down the money. Acting like it was getting reduced each share."  He spoke again in a tone that made you move away from him.

"I didn't told you to share the shit of it Haruchiyo. Now you're blaming one of the contributors for fraud. What the fuck is wrong with you high ass jerk." Ran clenched his jaw and punched Sanzu.

He just laughed. "It was for fun Rindou, Ran. How can you not get it?" He joked. He was just too insane to function.

He is dangerous. He made you think of your brother. He has that aura, he scared your bones.

You continued to move away from them and hitted a cold metal. However it was too late when Sanzu shot you on the shoulder.

Making you loose the sense of balance and realization. To only shock and end you with a splash of a cold water.

Hanma ran towards the bars and jumped as the yacht moved away from them.

Searching you again twice. On your deepest unknown.

---

Lmao hi. I did mention before that i'll be updating again after chapt 14 but i didnt. Cuz bitch was busy asf. Just pardon some errors
;-;

And again tysm for waiting and commenting i am reading it. It makes me smile lolol <33

Heres an update for a context: Sanzu was just playing around with every contributor's money to get the top which ended in Hanma's false fraud that made the Haitani mad at Sanzu for doing shit.

Anw you got shot and see you until the next update.

Goodbye for now! <33 tnx my loves!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

2K 95 7
You were reincarnated and transmigrated into the world of Tokyo Revengers; where Japan is ruled by delinquents (or so they think). You were once know...
19.5K 475 37
𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐦𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐞. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲. 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐞�...
15.3K 563 37
Ah shit here we go again. Just a teen girl going through life, trying to get rich. Tøkyørev X fem!reader (Updates once a month) On Semi-Hiatus!!
3.1K 223 30
It was just a joke, it was just a harmless app, right? But why was I so scared? Why did I believe in it? Why did I think I was actually going to die...