N.E.R.D

By liyahsbaby_

Socially awkward Beyonce has a huge crush on the most popular girl in school. They've known each other since... More

*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
Not An Update
Ooops...did I do that?

*23*

5.1K 250 257
By liyahsbaby_

New York, NY
Onika Maraj
Next day/First day of class

"You know what Nic, I'm never going through your phone ever again if you have anymore of that in your phone." Lauren said as we walked upstairs to our first class. My schedule this week was Monday Wednesday and Friday. I had 3 classes today, 4 Wednesday and 2 Friday. Pretty easy schedule, wait, nevermind. It's not because I forgot that I'm in advanced placement. Fuck me.

"Well you subjected yourself to that. I have no shame in what's in my phone."

"I didn't say you had to, I'm just saying, I didn't know she was that much of a freak."

I shrugged. "I had to bring it out of her."

Confused about what were talking about? Ok, well, while I was sleep, Lauren went though my phone since i fell asleep with it still on, and she went to my gallery because she took a picture of me and wanted to send it to Beyonce.

She went a little to far in my gallery because I have a video of us in the shower, doing some things. A video that Bey is aware that i have because I took it the day of graduation after we came back from it. I will not describe the video, I'll just leave it up to the imagination.

"So your telling me, that you turned her into a freak?"

"Well....I mean..I had to dig deep to find her inner freak. Believe me, I love that she loves to love me, but sometimes, I wanna get fucked, hard."

She covered her face in laughter. I shrugged, taking a sip of the iced coffee I got from the cafeteria this morning. "I have no shame."

"Changing the subject. You gonna be a cheerleader this year?"

I scoffed, looking at her like she was crazy. "Fuck no. I came here to go into Medical school, and become a doctor, so that's what I'm gonna do."

She put her hands up in surrender. "So hostile. You good?"

"Yeah, I'm just not a morning person."

"I can tell." She mumbled.

We finally walked in class to see a few other girls in there already. They turned around, looking at us.

"Is this intro to college?" I asked one of them.

She nodded. "Mhm. I'm Azalea, and you are?"

"Onika." I shook her hand.

She smiled, looking over at Lauren. "And you are?"

"Lauren."

She nodded, looking back over at me. "Do you mind?" She asked, pointing at my hair. Don't trip, she's black.

I nodded. "Sure."

She smiled, taking some in her hands and playing with it. "Don't mind me asking, I just...is this your real hair?"

I nodded, smiling proudly. "Yes, yes it is."

"Wow, how'd you get it like this...it's so perfect." Is this shit weird or what?

"Well, my mom's actually mixed, so I guess this is where i get this good hair from." I looked at her weirdly, in which she ignored.

"You deffly have to show me how to get it like that." She said as we walked to sit where she was.

Ion trust this bitch.

Beyonce Knowles

"Nas, come on, I don't wanna be late on the first day. Get up!" I yelled, shaking him.

He huffed, slowly rolling out of bed, already fully dressed. I creased my eye brows. "What the-"

"I knew I was gonna do this, so I prepared." He said with a smile as he got up, putting his cowboy hat on. "I'mma go brush my teeth, and we can go."

I sighed, nodding. I don't even know why I'm waiting for him, I just have to have a big heart. Because I know that if I wouldn't have woke him up, he probably wouldn't have woken up, and if it were the other way around, I'd want him to wake me up.

The nice things I do for people are gonna catch up with me, one day.

Class

"Wow, it's real nice in here." Nas said as we walked in. He was so loud and people were looking at us, so I just walked ahead of him, sitting in the middle and slouching down in my seat.

"Excuse me, if you don't mind me asking are you from Tennessee, cause your the only 10 i see." I heard from behind me.

I creased my eye brows. Tf?

He looked to be mixed with something, lightskin, curly hair, kinda buff dude. I hope he doesn't think this is what it is.

"Umm.....what?"

He licked his lips. "You heard me baby." He wiggled his eyebrows at me, earning a hard laugh by Nas.

"Unless you like boy pussy this ain't the way to go." He said through laughter. I sighed, shaking my head and running my hands down my face.

He creased his eye brows, looking between us like we were batshit crazy. "Who the fuck are you and what the fuck does that mean?"

Nas rolled his eyes, getting up and hopping over the seats. "That girl....isnt just a girl. No! She's even better, pretty, misleading, distracting, but has a dick. Your welcome." He pat his back then hopped back over the seats and sat down.

He creased his eye brows, looking at me like I was crazy. "What?"

I sighed, getting ready to explain before Nas said something. "Dude, dudes intersex dummy! Not sure if you'll make it in college but maybe modeling. Mhm. I can see it now." He eyed him up and down. Ok....

He nodded slowly, looking at him like he was crazy before looking at me. "Soooo...you have a dick?"

I nodded, putting my head down and rubbing my temples. I knew people would find out, but I didn't think it'd elicit a positive response. He chuckled. "Cool, your a total chick magnet."

I quickly shook my head. "No no, I have a girlfriend."

"Ahh, so your a faithful one huh?"

I nodded. "I'd do anything for her."

He raised his eye brows. "Damn, don't even know you yet and can already tell your whipped. Lemme see her."

I creased my eye brows. Why does everyone say that? Anyway, I pulled my phone out and showed him the same pic I showed Nas. He looked at her for a few seconds before nodding. "Yeah, she's fine as the fuck. I wouldn't cheat either." He handed my phone back.

"I wouldn't cheat if someone paid me all the money in the world."

He chuckled, placing his hand on my shoulder. "I sure wish I could say that about some of these hoes. Half of em know how to keep there fucking legs closed, half of em don't. You might get lucky."

I shook my head, trying to hold back my laughter. It's not so bad here. I actually think I'm gonna like it.

Onika Maraj
2 hours later

Bey was sitting on the sofa with her glasses pushed up on her face, looking closely at her tablet then at her phone, then at this...weird robotic thing she brought over.

"Soo....what's in the bag?" I asked once more.

She chuckled, looking up at me and pulling her glasses down. "You really wanna know?"

I nodded, rocking back and forth on my hands since I was sitting on them. She nodded, putting her stuff down, getting up and walking over to the bag. She handed it to me.

I opened it, seeing granola bars and an energy drink. I creased my eye brows. "What?"

"I told you you were gonna need it." She sat back down, putting her safety goggles and gloves back on.

"Ok but it's just food. I have food."

"Yes, but do you have anything to replenish your energy? I highly doubt that, so I stopped by the store to get those energy bars and energy drinks for you."

I scoffed. "So your tryna say that your gonna wear me out or something?"

She put her hands up in surrender. "Hey, you said it buttercup, not me."

I waved her off. "Whatever." I scooted back on the bed, opening Netflix so I could watch big mouth, but my phone started ringing. I groaned, ignoring the call.

"You should answer that babe. You don't know, it might be an emergency." Bey said with a raised eye brow.

I waved her off. "If it was they'd call me back-" Before I could even finish talking, my phone rang again.

She chuckled. "Told you so."

I didn't say anything, picking it up. "Hello?!"

"Damn Onika! We've been trying to get in contact with your antisocial ass for days now!" My mom yelled.

My eyes widened. Shit, I didn't even know it was her calling because I never even looked at the caller ID. "Oh...really mom? I'm sorry. I didn't even hear the pho-"

"Don't try to lie, I know you've just been rejecting the fucking call. Nic, that's not cool! I don't care how busy you are, you better fucking call me back if i call yo ass!!!" She yelled angrily.

"Told you so!" Bey said loudly, looking at me with that adorable half smile.

I rolled my eyes, flicking her off. "Is that Beyonce? Tell her i said hi."

I sighed. "Bey, my mom said hi."

"Tell her I said hiiiiiii." She said sweetly, like she was some saint. Yeah ok. I have evidence.

I sucked my teeth. "She said hiiiiiii."

"She said it like that? Damn. What'd I do to her?"

I huffed, handing Bey the phone and rubbing my temples. Ok, if I had a daughter and she kept ignoring my calls, I'd be pissed to, but I'd also understand that she has multiple things going on in her freshman year of college and that she's doing a lot. All I wanted was some sleep. Does she not understand that?

"No Ms. Maraj, I'm afraid that i haven't seen her all week, so i can't tell you what she's been doing, but I do know that she got a job, so maybe that's the source of her lackadaisical behavior."

I looked over at her. She winked at me, giving me a thumbs up. I rolled my eyes. It's crazy how this one call from my mom put me in a bad mood.

"Ok, well she's wallowing in her own self regret right now, so I don't really think she wants to talk at this point." I heard Bey say with a chuckle. "Ok, I'll tell her....love you to Ms. Maraj." She hung up, getting up and handing me the phone. "She told me to tell you that she's not mad, she just wants to hear your voice at least once a week so she won't worry about you."

I nodded, pushing her away from me and turning my back to her. "Awe, nic, don't do that. I'm sorry if your mad at me but-"

I shook my head. "No, I'm not. I just have a headache."

She nodded, handing me the bag and handing me a granola bar. "Energy." She kissed my cheek before going back to her thing. I chuckled, closing my eyes and hoping that i could just fall back asleep.

*Later*

Beyonce Knowles

I was just about finished producing the voice I wanted for this programming system that I haven't named yet, when I looked over at Nicki since she was halfway hanging off the bed.

I chuckled. It never fails. She's always had a problem with staying on the bed while she's sleeping. I sat there, waiting to see if it was gonna get any worse before i had to put her back on the bed.

Just as soon as I thought she was good, and I looked back down at my tablet, I heard a thud. I quickly looked up to see that her top half was on the floor, and she was slowly sliding off.

I hurriedly got up, grabbing her before she fell all the way off. You know what the crazy part is, she stays sleep through all of this. She doesn't feel any of it. The first time I ever witnessed her fall off the bed was when we were 13, and I slept over her house for the first time. I couldn't sleep because of...reasons, next thing I know, I see her roll all the way off the bed, and she hit the floor hard.

I thought she hurt herself, so of course I got up to make sure she was ok. This girl was still sleep. I thought she was playing, so I woke her up. Which was a bad idea. That's also how I learned that she wasn't a morning person, and she doesn't like talking as soon as she wakes up. Good lesson though, because now I can use all of that.

Anyway, I picked her up, putting her back in bed and watching as she turned over, snuggling close to her pillow. I chuckled, kissing her forehead. "I'm gonna marry you one day. I hope you know that. And were gonna have a high bed, so you have to stop this."

I laughed to myself, getting up and walking back over to the sofa.

Hey guysssssss. Sorry for the spacey updates but I'm tryna get myself back to where I was before so I hope you see that I'm trying. Anywaysssss, hope you like it. Love you! 💙💙💙💙

Beyonce?

Nicki?

Nas (Montero)

First thoughts on azalea and Anthony? (I might go back and change his name I just can't think of anyone.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 2.4K 11
And we ain't too high To see eye to eye Know you feel the rush From a simple touch, baby Roll some mo - Beyoncé is running far away from something un...
10.5K 440 15
what happens when you're connected to your Bestfriend's sister...in more ways than one? "I like my girls just like I like my Honey...Sweet,"🍯 Beyonc...
28.5K 1.8K 27
Two mentally ill teens in a relationship. ~yana made this... (Don't take ANYTHING in this book serious or to the heart, laugh.)
129K 5.1K 13
High school AU: Onika and Beyonce are best friends that start having a sexual relationship after a spanking incident. Onika is in love with Beyonce...