zoia, harry potter

By yazzahazard

✿ She fell first but he fell harder ✿ 【Harry Potter x Fem OC】 【DH - Post-Hogwarts】 【AU where Voldemort died... More

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀𝙎
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝙃𝙊𝙀𝙉𝙄𝙓
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
𝙃𝘼𝙇𝙁 𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙀
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙃𝙇𝙔 𝙃𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙎
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven*
eight
nine*
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen*
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four*
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five*
thirty six
life after hogwarts
ex's*
the forgotten vial
surprise
auror
father's day
sudden tragedy
first day
hollyday
miracle on potters
danger underneath the entertainment
breakfast mess
the lastborn's departure
long-awaited mini-break*
the storm
mother's day
oh great artiste
zoia
epilogue
acknowledgments

rafe? rafael?

2.8K 127 211
By yazzahazard

Avoidance of poignancy was helped with the never-ending cheeriness from the youngest by sending constant letters and mirror calls. The young girl even baked chocolate chip cookies a lot for her mother which made Zoia's day.

Life has turned for the worse for Zoia ever since she learned that she is allergic to her potions a couple of months ago which means she has to take another type of it which is less effective and has more side effects, similar to the muggle one but still better.

Zoia and Harry are currently getting ready to have family dinner with Acacia's new boyfriend's family which she swore is a great person, unlike Nicholas.

Zoia decided to braid her hair knowing what will happen if she just let it be. She had to force herself to not cry and ruin her makeup when she was brushing through it.

"Hey," Harry wrapped his arms from behind her and planted a kiss on her head as she was looking at herself through the body mirror. "You look beautiful, as always."

Zoia smiled sadly and replied, "Thanks."

"What's with the expression? You have to look happier after someone complimented you, not sad," Harry squished her face and kissed her cheek.

"Nothing," she smiled and shook her head.

"I mean it when I said you look beautiful Zo," he kissed her shoulder. "You look as beautiful as ever."

Lies, Zoia thought.

With how pale and tired she looks, there's no way she looks beautiful. Sure the makeup can fix but you can't really hide the tiredness of someone.

"What's Acacia's boyfriend named again?" Zoia decided to change the topic. "Rafael?"

"Isn't it Rafe?"

"I'm pretty sure it's Rafael."

"Rafe."

"Rafael."

"Rafe."

"Rafael."

The first thing Zoia and Harry said when they stepped out of their bedroom to meet their children, including Kenji, was, "What's your boyfriend's name, Acacia?"

"Rafael?"

"Rafe?"

"It's Rafael," Acacia answered.

"I told you!" Zoia exclaimed excitedly to Harry.

"Guess you are right, once again," Harry huffed.

"I'm always right."

"Yeah you are," Harry pulled Zoia closer and kissed her temple.

"Well let's go then," said Acacia. "Rafael said his family has allowed us to go to their fireplace."

"That's convenient," Harry nodded approvingly. "Better than Nicholas already."

"Yeah," Acacia chuckled.

It's winter break so thankfully Holly can come. After what happened in Bali, Holly and Acacia's relationship has turned smoother though it was a bit rocky for a second when she learned her mother was at St Mungo's. Holly's first instinct was that Acacia poisoned her mother's food which she obviously didn't.

Holly decided to stand next to Zoia and intertwined her fingers with her mother's in the fireplace. The fourteen-year-old looked up to see her mother and smiled at Zoia.

Next thing they know, they're in another house's fireplace.

A tanned tall brunette guy which Zoia assumed to be Rafael immediately pulled Acacia into a hug. He has a look that reminds Zoia of someone, the striking resemblance is uncanny but no, he can't be. There are tons of guys in this world and that boy lives in America. But once he spoke, her suspicion grew stronger.

"Acacia! I was worried you got lost," Rafael said worriedly as he kept kissing Acacia's shoulder.

American accent.

The rest of the family also stepped out of the fireplace immediately gazing at the house.

It was a very nice homey house, decorated with many paintings and furniture that seems rich but doesn't flaunt their wealth. Christmas decorations have painted the walls of the house, making the house even cheerier.

"Oh Mr. and Mrs. Potter, welcome to my house - well my parents' house," said Rafael sheepishly as he offered his hand for Harry and Zoia to shake.

The parents wasted no time shaking his hands.

"You must be Rafael," said Harry in a very serious demeanor which made Acacia flushed red in embarrassment.

"Yes sir," Rafael nodded nervously.

"Are you rude like Nicholas?" Holly blurted out.

"Holls," Zoia whispered to her daughter.

"Nicholas? Your sister's ex? Oh I punched him once," said Rafael proudly.

"Really?" Holly widened her eyes in amazement.

"Yeah, he wouldn't stop bothering your sister. He's a jerk isn't he?"

"Very," Holly nodded.

"New hair?" Phoenix raised his eyebrows at Rafael indicating that the two have known each other.

"Yes," Rafael nodded.

"It looks nice, mate," Kenji patted Rafael's shoulder.

"Thanks," Rafael smiled at him. "Well, let's go then."

Rafael then leads everyone to where the dining room is.

Both Harry and Zoia widened their eyes and their mouths went agape at the couple in front of them.

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Harry whispered to his wife.

"Yes," Zoia gulped.

"She forgets to mention he's a Rickett!" Harry whispered harshly to Zoia.

"Hey, er- welcome," said Anthony awkwardly as he approached the Potters with Isabella on his side.

"These are the Potters, dad," said Rafael with his arm wrapped around Acacia's waist. "You have met Acacia well, these are her families."

"Hi," Harry nodded, acknowledging the couple.

"We meet again!" Isabella beamed and hugged Zoia.

"Oh, y-yeah," Zoia hugged Isabella back.

"Again?" Rafael and Acacia frowned at their parents.

"Your father went to school with them," Isabella answered.

"Oh?" Rafael raised his eyebrows.

Everyone didn't miss the look Anthony gave Zoia which made them curious.

"Shall we eat?" asked Isabella.

"Oh yeah, sure," Zoia nodded.

"We're having pasta, I hope all of you are okay," said Isabella once everyone is seated.

"Oh it's more than okay," Zoia smiled at her.

"More than okay," Holly beamed. "I love pasta - but I prefer sushi."

"Just like her mother," Harry chuckled and pulled Holly closer so he could kiss her head.

As usual, Holly sits in between her parents however it was quite awkward that Anthony sits exactly across from Zoia.

"So, how old are you, Holly?" asked Isabella.

"Fourteen - and er- I don't quite know your names," Holly looked at the couple in front of her.

"Oh, I'm Isabella and my husband is Anthony," Isabella smiled kindly to the young girl. "You can call me Bella."

"How do you know my name?" Holly frowned.

"Holly," Zoia gave Holly the eyes.

"Sorry, I meant, I don't quite understand how you know my name. May I know where you know me from?" Holly corrected herself.

Anthony chuckled before answering Holly's question, "Your sister told me a lot about you and I do believe your family is quite well known right?"

"Oh yeah," Holly grinned. "Mum and dad are famous. Dad's a brilliant Auror and he apparently survived the killing curse. Do you know that? I always thought he made it all up but he didn't! And mum's a potioneer. She has a business called Zoia which is her name actually and she invented many potions and healthy snacks. My personal favorite is the mochi - it's more of a vitamin actually. I also drink mum's Bambi potions for the longest time, it helps me so I don't wear glasses until now. Mum's brilliant, absolutely brilliant."

"I believe your mother is brilliant," Anthony nodded at the young girl before smiling at Zoia.

"You just promoted mum's whole business, Holls, care to be her brand ambassador too?" Phoenix teased his sister.

"I'd love to," Holly nodded beamingly. "I love potions too you see, like my mum."

"Oh really?" Anthony raised his eyebrows interestingly.

"Yes," Holly nodded. "I love mum."

"I can tell," Anthony chuckled at the girl.

Zoia just shook her head before kissing her daughter's cheek.

"So, you both have met my daughter?" asked Zoia to the Rickett couple.

"Yeah, it was an accident really. We visited Rafael's place and we didn't realize Acacia was coming over," Anthony answered.

"How did you two meet again?" asked Harry to Acacia and Rafael.

"Their work, remember? Acacia told us already, Har," said Zoia.

"Really? I don't remember."

"Well you fell asleep on the couch when I was in the middle of explaining it," Acacia replied, making Harry smile sheepishly at his daughter. "We met at work, we went on a date and we're here now."

"But we met years ago," Rafael added sheepishly.

"Oh really?" Zoia raised her eyebrows at the boy. "You didn't mention this, Acacia."

"I forgot," Acacia rubbed her neck sheepishly.

"Because you don't even remember we met!"

"I'm sorry."

"Well, we met during the Triwizard tournament at Ilvermorny. Hogwarts and Beauxbatons visited us, then I saw Acacia-"

"He fell for her right away," Anthony loudly whispered to Harry and Zoia.

"Dad!"

"Go on, Raf, tell them how you were completely smitten over me," Acacia teased him.

"I wasn't - it wasn't-"

"Just continue the story."

"Okay," Rafael continued. "She and Phoenix were seventh-year students so they came to try and compete. I couldn't of course because I was a fourth-year-"

"You're younger?" Harry widened his eyes.

"Shhh dad, I'm trying to listen," Holly scolded her father.

"Sorry."

"Yes, I'm younger," Rafael chuckled. "She didn't get picked and was sad so I got her ice cream, cookie dough ice cream actually, my absolute favorite. But I immediately left afterward because I was nervous so we didn't talk at all after that moment."

"See! How can I remember that moment? I didn't even know your name!"

"Well, you were intimidating and your boyfriend at the time too!" Rafael defended himself.

"Told you, he has been in love with her since forever," said Anthony to Harry and Zoia.

"It wasn't - it was-"

"Just admit it, son," Isabella chuckled. "It's cute, don't worry."

"Very cute," said Acacia before kissing her boyfriend's cheek.

"Well I like Rafael better already," Holly jumped into the conversation.

"You should be," said Rafael.

"You're nice," Holly nodded. "I approve of you."

Everyone laughed at her statement.

"Well, I really appreciate it, Holly," said Rafael. "Your approval means a lot to me - to us."

"Rafael and I were actually pen pal buddies after the Triwizard tournament. We talked about how the Potter twins wronged us," Kenji stated.

"Hey!" The twins looked at Kenji offendedly.

"It's a fact," Kenji shrugged.

"I - I didn't know and I had a girlfriend at the time," Phoenix stammered, defending himself.

"Kayla! His girlfriend's name was Kayla!" Holly told Anthony and Isabella.

"I'm kidding love," Kenji kisses Phoenix's cheek.

"I know," Phoenix grinned at his husband.

Both families continued to talk about everything and the parents managed to not mention Zoia and Anthony's past relationship however, by the look of Phoenix, Acacia, Rafael, and Kenji, it seems like they get the idea.

An hour after their dinner, they decided to play mini golf which apparently Anthony has his own room for. However, due to Zoia's medications, she became easily exhausted so she decided to sit back and watch them play.

"You're okay sitting here right? I can tell Holly no if you want me to-"

"Go play with your daughter, Harry. I'm fine here," Zoia chuckled before lightly shoving Harry away.

"Fine, fine. I love you," Harry pecked her lips.

"I love you too," Zoia grinned at him.

In the middle of their game, Anthony and Harry seemed to be in a conversation before Anthony made his way to sit next to Zoia.

"Hi Zoi," Anthony greeted her.

"Hi Tony," Zoia smiled at him.

"It's been a while since I heard that," Anthony chuckled nostalgically. "How are you?"

"I'm - great."

"You don't want to play with us? It's fun you know," Anthony convinced her.

"I'm good," Zoia nodded.

"Are you sure you are okay?" Anthony asked once more, more seriously this time. He studied her face, a face he hasn't seen in a long time as he took in her voice, her voice he hasn't heard in a long time.

She looks like Zoia but he noticed she looks exhausted but it's still the same Zoia he knows.

"I'm okay, Tony. Trust me," Zoia smiled assuredly at him.

"Okay," Anthony nodded in understanding. "So . . . our kids are together huh? How weird is that," Anthony chuckled as looked at the couple before looking back at Zoia.

"I know. . . I didn't know Rafael is your kid," said Zoia.

"How can the name Rickett didn't ring a bell for you?" Anthony laughed.

"She never told me his surname and I never felt the need to know too so it has always been just Rafael," Zoia defended herself. "Since you asked me, how are you?"

"Great, really great actually."

"I didn't know you moved back here."

"It was five years ago. Rafael got an offer to work as a curse breaker at Gringotts and I've been thinking about moving back here for a while. Well, I'm retired now so I can do whatever I want."

"You're retired?" Zoia widened her eyes.

"Yeah," Anthony nodded. "I have enough savings and I got my parents' inheritance. It's more than enough. I always have my life set for me, it's my turn to do it my way."

"That's nice, Tony."

"Isabella loves cooking so we just opened a restaurant in Diagon Alley."

"Oh really? I'd love to visit there!"

"I can give you and your family special discounts. Besides, Acacia might be part of the family anytime soon."

"I'd love discounts!" Zoia beamed, making Anthony chuckle.

Same Zoia.

"I'm really grateful my daughter met your son, Tony. Rafael seems amazing. I wouldn't trust anyone else better than your family for my daughter to be with."

"She's in good hands, Zoi," Anthony smirked at her. "I also know my son is in good hands."

"It's very nice to see you again, you know," said Zoia.

"It is very nice Zoi, I'm glad we met again," Anthony smiled at her.

He's glad he gets to meet her again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

983 44 16
you know how much i hate that everybody just expects me to bounce back, just like that ( fem!oc x harry james potter ) | 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚂 : 𝙸𝙽 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙶...
6.5K 140 13
She was either wildly naïve or dangerously intelligent... Friends to lovers Book Fred Weasley X OC Fem Prisoner of Azkaban ↣ Deathly Hallows & Beyond...
11.9K 233 24
Follow Alex Potter and Severus Snape through a journey of life, btw no Voldemort because it would pain me to much, James and lily are still dead. So...
463 23 19
"You would risk your life for this boy?" "I would die for him." Cedric diggory x fem!oc Started-1/16/23 Finished- ?