The Strings of Fate☠️💙(Skull...

By KilliosKorosu

[COMPLETED]: 7-16-23 Y/n An Orphan who lives in an abandoned Hotel that someone helped him with, Y/n has bee... More

Prologue
Bio
Chapter 1: The Maid
Chapter 2: Bad Hair Day
Chapter 3: Troublesome Day
Chapter 4: Fish Folks
Chapter 5: Unpleasant meeting
Chapter 6: Turn of Events
Chapter 7: The Skullgirl
Chapter 8: The Nun
Chapter 9: Meeting an Undead
Chapter 10: Nightmare's and Dream's
Chapter 11: Lesson
Chapter 12: Saving the Little Princess
Chapter 14: Eliza and Cerebella
Chapter 15: Bastet's Den
Chapter 16: Chaos once again
Chapter 17: In Lab 8
Chapter 18: The Egrets
Chapter 19: Decisions made
Chapter 20: ASG Agents
Chapter 21: More Agents
Chapter 22: A Test Gone wrong
Chapter 23: Reunion
Chapter 24: Today was PUN!
Chapter 25: Snow Day with the Little Princess
Chapter 26: A Christmassy Night
Chapter 27: Sacred Ground
Chapter 28: Fun time with fellow Espers
Chapter 29: A glance is all it takes...
Chapter 30: Meeting a Star
Chapter 31: A Chilling Day
Chapter 32: Little Princesses Problems
Chapter 33: The Amnesiac's Past
Chapter 34: Progress & TOBY/FOX !!!
Chapter 35: The Circus Girl's love & loyalty
Chapter 36: Sienna Contiello
Chapter 37: Secrets of the Skullheart
Chapter 38: All out Skullgirl's!!
Chapter 39: MEGALOVANIA!!
Chapter 40: Y/n the Puppeteer
Epilogue: The End?
BOOK 2 IS FINALLY OUT!!

Chapter 13: In Little Innsmouth & Nadia's Past

3.9K 109 21
By KilliosKorosu

Somewhere.

In a very strange room full of things.

Books, magazines, Game controllers, cameras, beds, clothes, bras, swords, chains, creepy clown masks, lingeries, and many more strange things.

What's even more strange was that some of it were FLOATING in the air as well as some things were on the ceiling or was it the floor?

Everything around the place was WEIRD like everything defies gravity!!

The camera moves around the room until a feminine and very sultry voice came in.

???: Sis~! Dinner is ready!! Mother sent me to get you~

We could only see a shadow passing by but it was clear that it was a woman based from the voice.

Soon another voice came and it belong to another woman but her voice being quite monotonous than the first one.

???2: Just a second dear Sister..

The womanly figure moves around the place, following a clear path before she ended up in another room.

She looks around the place, marvelling from the grand sight of the giant Hall especially at how this place looks so bright from the light coming from the windows.

The door was quite old and ancient based from the strange and unique engravings on it followed by skulls, Dragonic ones.

It had chains and locks all over it with a Giant Keyhole.

And facing front of the door was another woman but you could only see her as a shadow for the time of their identity is yet to be revealed.

(A/n: Although I'm pretty sure some of you already know them..)

???: What are you doing here sister~? Y'know we're forbidden in this room y'know~

???2: Yes, I know but I was just curious.

???: Oh I see~ Can't blame you, this place is beautiful, especially the door but it's such a shame Mother won't let us in there especially when she keeps refusing to tell us what this place is.

???2: Which is what I'm curious about, Mother is keeping something from us and we'll have to find out what it is. Especially to what this door leads to.

???: Well I agree with that but no matter, we have all the time we need anyway. Also we better leave now, Mother will be upset if she finds us here and we don't want that now do we~?

???2: Understood sister.

Both women then leaves the room.

But unbeknownst to them, the door glowed a bit as before it died down..

__________________________________________________

Now with the main character of this book.

Y/n was seen at Little Innsmouth as the place was in the midst of being rebuilt.

He was with Marie as the girl tag along with him, not trusting him being alone this time.

Y/n just thought she was being paranoid but lets her be, he can't blame her for being worried a lot, considering to what he had went through before.

Now, both of them continues to look around, seeing many construction workers working to built this place back up.

The Skullgirl did a lot of damage in the District, with buildings and houses being burned or destroyed to the ground, but its nothing they can't fix, it will take awhile though.

Just then, both of them made it Yu Wan's Restaurant as miraculously, it wasn't caught in the destruction.

Y/n seeing this sighs in relief as Marie grabs his hand.

Marie: Come on! Let's go see them, they've been worried sick about you as well.

Both of them were about to enter but the door was suddenly open by none other than...

Nadia: Alright, I'm going out again Minette, be sure to come to me if you're in trouble and I'll come running back-

She stops in her words for she froze and was wide eyes when she saw Y/n.

Minette: Nadia what's wrong? Why'd you froze all of a sudden-

She also froze when she saw him.

Y/n: Hey there you two! Did you miss me?

Minette/Nadia: Y/N!?

Y/n: Yes I'm Y/n-!?

Both of them tackled him in a tight hug, slowly crushing him from their grip as Y/n was slowly turning blue and Marie could watch only in slight jealousy.

Y/n: Can't... breathe..

Nadia: You bonehead! Do you have any idea how worried we were!? Disappearing out of nowhere!

Minette: Where were you Y/n?! Are you okay!

Both of them continued asking questions about him, if he was alright as they continued hugging him until Marie had enough.

Marie: Alright, that's enough, you're suffocating him!!

Minette: Marie! You're here too!?

Marie: Gee, nice of you to notice me-!?

Minette also hugs her which she was surprised but hugs back.

Marie: Yeah yeah, nice to see you too...

Nadia: Y/n! What happened to you that night!? Are you alright?!

Y/n: Y-Yeah I'm fine, I just ran into a lot of trouble lately but I'm fine now!!

Nadia: I see that's good then! Minette here wouldn't stop worrying about you!!

Minette blushed in embarrassment but quickly did a counterattack.

Minette: H-Hey! You were worried too Nadia! You keep going outside searching for him!

This made her blush but quickly shakes it away.

Nadia: T-That's not true!!

Y/n: Aw~, were you that worried about me Kitty cat~? I'm touched~

Nadia: Oh shut up! That's you're fault for disappearing like that!

Y/n: Yeah my bad, sorry.

Nadia: I know, since now that you're here why don't you explain us what happened hmm?

Y/n: *Sigh* It's a long story though.

Nadia: But I have time-

???: Hey Fortune!! The old man is calling for you!! He needs your help with something!!

Some of the Fish folks here yelled out to her which she widens her eyes.

Nadia: Oh shoot! Dammit I almost forgot! I promised Old man Jenkins that I would help him out with his truck, along with some workers with the construction!!

Minette: Nadia shouldn't you take a break-

Nadia: Sorry I can't Minette! So I gotta go! I'll hear your story for another time so I'll see you guys later!! And Y/n, it's really nice to see you okay!!!

She yelled out loud as she disappears from their sight,

Both Y/n and Marie were a bit dumbfounded as Minette could only sigh.

____________________________________________

After for awhile.

Y/n, Marie and Minette were seen sitting in one of the tables in the employees room, the Dagonian girl waitress on her break.

Minette was preparing some tea for them before she ands it out.

Minette: I see. I'm glad you're alright now Y/n, really.

She said sincerely making Y/n smile happily.

Y/n: Thanks for worrying fpbut I'm alright now.

Minette just nodded as they drank from their tea.

Y/n: So...... Nadia seems... busy?

Marie: Yeah,.. she's also a bit overprotective?

Minette: You noticed it too huh? Yeah, she's been going around the place lately, helping anyone as much as she can.

Marie: Well she should calm down a bit. No need to get so worked up and look paranoid.

Y/n: Pfft, you should say that to yourself.

He muttered.

Marie: What was that Y/n?

She smiles at him rather "sweetly"...

Y/n: N-Nothing!!

Minette: *Sigh* That's what I've been trying to tell her but the Skullgirl's attack that night.... scared her...

Y/n I see.. but I get it that she's worried for you all but... isn't this a bit too much?

Minette: Yeah, I get what you mean but.... if you know about her past then, you would understand.

She muttered looking sad as both Y/n and Marie looks at each other confused.

Y/n/Marie: What do you mean?

Minette just sighs before putting on a sad smile.

Minette: Have you ever heard of the Fishbone Gang?

Y/n: Can't say I have, who are they?

Minette: Well, they're a gang of thieves that steals from people for their selfish desire... at least that's what other people sees. In truth, here in Little Innsmouth, they're seen as none other than a gang of Noble thieves, stealing from the rich in order to to the poor.

Marie: Woah really? That's... actually nice of them.

Y/n: Yeah!

Minette: Yes, yes they are, Nadia is one of them. Everyone here in Little Innsmouth knows of them and their good deeds. Nadia was really happy to have them as a family... but...

Y/n: But?

This made both Marie and Y/n grew concern as Minette looks so sad as there were tears welling up in her eyes.

Minette: One day... the Fishbone Gang went and decided to rob from the most richest family in New Meridian.

Marie/Y/n: The Medici.

This made Marie grit her teeth in anger as Y/n noticing this, grabs her hand, holding it in a comforting way which made Marie calm down.

Minette: Yes, they decided to steal from them as they succeeded but it ended up to be a grave mistake.

Y/n: You mean that they..

Minette: Y-Yeah.. All of them died by their hands, leaving only Nadia who had miraculously survive because of something called a Life Gem, whatever that is...

Y/n: (Life Gem? Hang on, Vitale had mentioned that before, why is it so important that they'd do anything to take some jewel?)

Minette: Because of that tragic day, Nadia was broken as then she was hell-bent in taking revenge on the Medici Mafia for the Fishbone Gang.

She said it rather grimly.

Minette: Sometimes, I can't help but worry for her. She's always facing danger wherever she goes.

Marie: Yeah, I know that feeling.

She muttered as she holds Y/n's hand tight.

Minette: The Medici Mafia are powerful no doubt, it'll be impossible for Nadia to take them all on, alone.

Y/n: Yeah it's basically suicide.

The influence of the Medici on this city is deep, many people fear them especially when they have powerful people supporting them.

Minette: I tried to stop her many times which sometimes always ended up between us arguing but I can't help it y'know!?

With that, the damm broke as waterfall of tears comes out of her eyes as she sobs.

Minette: Nadia is like a big sister to me. Seeing her broken that day, it hurts... I just don't want her to get more hurt.. or worse!!

Seeing her looks so broken made Marie hug her for comfort which she hugs her back, sobbing deeply.

Y/n just watched them, saddened for Minette but especially for Nadia.

Y/n: (This city.. just what is wrong with it?)

He gritted his teeth before suddenly, he widens his eyes as he holds his head.

???: The Medici... Why is it always them? They caused nothing but despair to all... It sickens me.... They, along with the ***** Family, have done unforgivable acts that caused pain to all!!

Then the pain went away.

Y/n: (W-What?)

Y/n was very much confused from what was that.

Soon, Minette slowly stops crying as she sniffles a bit making Marie wipe her tears away with a napkin.

Marie: Better?

Minette: Y-Yeah thank you.. I'm sorry you had to see that..

Marie: Don't worry Minette, it's alright, I'm sure everything will be okay...

Y/n: Yeah!! Nadia may not realize it but she got backup! I mean she got you, Yu Wan, everyone here in Little Innsmouth and including us! We're all here to help her!

Minette: Y-Yeah I-I guess you're right.

Y/n: There you go! Wipe those tears away! it doesn't go with your cuteness y'know!!

This made Minette blush as she looks away shyly making Marie glare at him but just giggled.

The atmosphere in the air was back to being positive but unfortunately it didn't last long.

*SLAM!*

???: Minette! Minette!!

All of them were startled from the sudden intrusion as they look to see a little Dagonian girl who was panicking.

Minette: W-What is it? What's wrong!?

Little Dagonian girl: Nadia!! Nadia!!!

Minette: Nadia? What's wrong with Nadia?

This made them grew worried especially Minette but what the next few words coming out of the little girl's mouth greatly shocked them.

Little Dagonian girl: NADIA HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED!!

___________________________________________

Nadia: Arrgh!! Let meowt!! Your trunk is for your JUNK! Not me!!

???: Sorry dear I'm afraid we can't do that~

An beautiful Egyptian woman said.

And along with her were two Ferals, A Dog and a Bird, along with a familiar Circus girl with a Living Weapon.

The Dog feral then shuts the trunk as they get in the car before they dove off, leaving a slightly destroyed area behind,

To be continued....
Word Count: 2100+

9-28-21

Another chapter done!!

I don't have much to say in this as the purpose of this chapter was to know more about Ms. Fortune or Nadia's character.

And also to leave some clues of this chapter especially the first part with those two mysterious woman which some of you might already who they are from the Game and the large Hall which I no doubt some of you can guess what name it is and where it's from😋😋

Hope you all enjoyed it!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 1.7K 14
I have always been unlucky with love huh... I'm the 'Unrequited Love Repeater' that's right. It's almost like Cupid himself hates my entire existence...
9.5K 332 59
"You know, to think about all I just said. I'll reiterate some stuff. In the beginning, I wanted help. But there was none. There were glares on me th...
2.2K 65 26
Was this truly the last RESET? Sans wondered. But he knew only Frisk would tell, only this young girl would decide his future. He hated the thought o...
9.4K 253 13
(I just can't with this girl ❤️) You finally arrived in the city of New Meridian. You had runaway from home after some mysterious person attacked you...