Her Unknown Fate (BWWM) © BOO...

By Sanat876

Recommended for readers 18+ DARK ROMANCE (BWWM) Book 1-Her Unknown Fate Book 1.5- Her Loyalty Book 2-Her Lega... More

Content Warning
Last Warning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Announcement
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Thank you!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Announcement
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Book 2 Maybe?
Update
Thank you!!

Chapter 6

6.4K 339 111
By Sanat876

Jenelle

After helping Angelo I walk back to my room tired as hell. Looking at the room it looks like he's the only one times I curse myself for wanting to be nice. After I got to his room he passed out and I couldn't leave him there not knowing if he'll be okay.I changed his bandage and he had a slight fever. I'm not sure how his fever developed but I'm assuming he must have been sick before he got that wound. When he was settled I walk to the table and wrote a note.

Text or call me so I know you're alive.

Jenelle

I walk into the suite and  I see  Courtney and Kristen dressed like hooker as they take shots.I clear my throat to get their attention.

"You guys weren't going to check on me before you leave."

They ignore me and take another shot.

"We came to have fun and you're obviously a party pooper. You almost ruined our chances with those two sexy Italians but luckily they invited us out tonight."

These two don't know how to sense shit.They see a sexy man and immediately want to jump on his dick.I sigh knowing I need to warn them about the men.God remember if they don't listen it on them not me

"Ladies?" The continue to giggle like hyenas

"Ladies can you listen damnit!"

They turn to me with scowls on their faces.

"You two need to be careful. Something is off with those two men. I don't want you guys to get hurt so it's best that you cancel."

Kristen starts laughing and Courtney looks at me like I'm stupid.

"Are you serious Jenelle? Two of the sexiest men we've ever seen is interested in us and you want us to not go anywhere with them.Please, you're jealous that you weren't able to get them as if you can get anyone."

She fluffs her hair while her minion giggles

"You know what? Fuck you.I want you both out of this presidential suite tomorrow.I don't give a damn if you leave this island or which hotel you stay but you sure as aren't staying with me."

I walk away before they can say anything. I'm over the disrespectful family members and fake friends.All I do is try to make sure people are safe but they never do the same for me.I lock my door with the lock and head into my adjoining bathroom.I need a bath to soak my bones.Its only been one day into my trip and  a lot has happened.I haven't had any peace.I'm still tired as hell from the 5am flight all because I listened to those two again.

After stripping and filling the tub with the complementary bubble bath I submerge myself in the water already feeling some of the tension leaving my body.

I needed this.

I don't how long I've been in this tub but the growling of my stomach wakes me.Shit I haven't eaten anything. This happens to me occasionally where I forget that I've only eaten once for the day or only ate a granola bar. I get up and wrap the towel around my body. After moisturizing my body and dressing. I call  room service.

I open my room door when I hear a knock that it's room service but I don't see Courtney or Kristen.Good ridden. They roll in a cart with my bacon cheeseburger , fries ,a slice of red velvet cake and  bottle of red wine. My mouth waters from the delicious scent circulating from my burger.

Halfway through my meal my phone chimes.

I'm alive thank you beautiful.Consider yourself my new best friend if you need anything.

I smile and reply to him

Glad you're feeling better and keep resting.

I can see myself being friends with Angelo.He seems like a fun guy.

After finishing my meal and catching up on some of the chapters of my books I start to fall asleep. I wake when I hear a low moan from the other room and groan. Did they really bring someone back to the room. I put my pillow over my head when I hear another moan.God why are these walls so thin? I look at the clock and it's 4:00 am. and get off the bed to tell them to shut up. But before I can turn the handle I hear a scream.

I jump away from the door in a panic.Holy crap,shit fuck what is going on? I walk to the door and turn my lock hoping whoever it is doesn't hear or know I'm here.I walk over to the hotel phone to call downstairs but there's no dial tone.I keep pressing buttons hoping it would work but no luck.

Fuck.

I pick up my cell to call the cops. I dial 911 then stop.What if they aren't hurt? Maybe it's just rough sex? Will I be calling the cops for no reason? I haven't heard any more screaming. I head back to the door and press my ear against it to listen for sounds. It's so quiet.

I screech and jump back when the handle of my door shakes and someone bangs on the door.

"Leo why the fuck isn't she dead yet?"

I cover my mouth to stop myself from screaming.Oh my god.

"Boss I I thought I would just watch her bleed out but she got strength from somewhere then made a run for the door."

He just spoke about whoever it is dying like he's recapping a chore. I click the call button for 911 and place the phone to my ear waiting for someone to answer. I continue to wait but I hear no sound.What the fuck? I look down at my phone and it's still trying to dial out.What's wrong with my phone.I keep trying to make calls but nothing.

I run to the window but that won't help since I'm all the way up on the 12th floor.Shit shit shit.I turn when I hear the lock to my room.What the-? Seeing the door slowly opening drives me into action and I run to the bathroom hoping that it will provide some type of safety.

"Kitten." Someone says in a sing song tone.

"Come out come out wherever you are.We have a flight to catch and I'd rather not be in America any longer."

I look around the bathroom for anything I can use to fight this guy. The only weapon I'm able to find is my razor.Fuck why? My eyes fill with tears. He keeps talking to me through the door but I refuse to answer and let him know where I am?

"I'm not a patient man and I've given you one minute longer than anyone else. That just shows how special you are to me."

Psycho.

The room gets quiet again. I start to calm down when I realize I don't hear any other sounds. That relief disappeared when the doors kicked off its hinges.I scream and press myself further into the wall.

Its him.

He smirks at my terrified appearance and steps closer.I panic as I grip my raiser tighter.

"Y-You get away from me.I called the cops .You'll be arrested."I try to say with a firm voice but it comes out above a whisper.

He laughs and it makes me more terrified.
"That's interesting because I cut off all communication from this room."

How is that even possible? I flinch when I feel his touch on my cheek. I didn't know he got that close.

"So pretty.I never knew fear can be this beautiful." He says in a daze.

I didn't dare move or breathe to trigger any aggression from him. Maybe he'll get bored and leave?

"Let's continue this back home."

My legs give out and I slide to the floor. He can't ,He won't.Why is this happening? I start sobbing.
. He reaches out and brushes away some of my tears

"Let's go bella."

"N-no." I say with the little bravery I have left in me

He sighs.

"Okay."

Okay?

I look up hopeful thinking that he will leave but all I see is a fist heading towards my face then darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 1.7K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...
16.5K 746 13
Recommended for readers 18+ DARK ROMANCE- SHORT STORY Book 1-Her Unknown Fate Book 1.5- Her Loyalty Book 2-Her Legacy Book 3-Their Empire ‼️MATURE CO...
171K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...