✅When Cherry Blossoms Bloom |...

By Fatimatangar98

[Birthday Special Two-Shot] Jeon Jeongguk has no desire to marry but his parents tirelessly set him on blind... More

When Cherry Blossoms Bloom | Introduction
When Cherry Blossoms Bloom | Part 2
Happy Birthday, Jeon Jungkook

When Cherry Blossoms Bloom | Part 1

27 2 0
By Fatimatangar98

Disclaimer: This novel is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters, and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

The following fanfiction or one-shot is made for entertainment purposes—-I do not own BTS Or Jeon Jungkook or any other Kpop idol used in the story. Everything in the fanfic is in the author's imagination—-so I don't mean to send hate or harm to Jungkook or BTS; please remember this is for entertainment and not to take offense to anything. Thank you! I hope you enjoy reading this Jungkook birthday two-shot. 

~~

Author: 

A stranger she met today—-is asking her hand in marriage; "Sir, I don't even know you—-why would I marry you?" Yeojin asked. "Because I can make all fairy tale dreams come true," Jeongguk said—- "I can't accept that; besides I don't know who you are," Yeojin said, bowing.

"I'm sorry, sir—but I can't accept," Yeojin said and walked away—-Jeongguk stood there in the alleyway, thinking of ways to change Yeojin's mind.

"I have to get her to agree and now—-or else I'll have to go with that snobby and spoiled princess So-young," Jeongguk muttered inaudibly. As he said that—his phone rang, hoping it wasn't his mother taunting him about the bet.

However, it was the person Jeongguk didn't want to talk to at all— "Ugh," he groaned and answered the phone.

*On The Phone*

Jeongguk: What?

So-young: Not even a single hello? You know Jeongguk—we'll be married soon.

Jeongguk: Say what you want to say or I'll hang up the damn call.

So-young: Don't! I wanted to ask if you'll be my plus one at my high school reunion.

Jeongguk: Sorry, I'm busy.

So-young: If you don't come—I'll tell auntie that you yelled at me over the phone.

Jeongguk: Ugh, fine—I'll go.

So-young squealed in Jeongguk's ear—- "Hey!" he yelled, gaining people's attention. "I'm sorry—I'll pick you up tomorrow," So-young said. Jeongguk didn't say anything but hung up the call—- "Ugh, I truly don't wish to go but that spoiled princess would tell my mom," Jeongguk grumbled.

He walked Sapphire Park because it always calmed him down—-especially the Cherry Blossoms trees. Jeongguk leaned against the bridge overlooking the lake— "Why do I have to marry?" he mumbled. I haven't been in love since she left three years ago—- 'I don't want to love another; I want her back,' he mumbled.

Jeongguk's girlfriend Bae Yumi was three years older than him—-the two met through his older brother and Jeongguk fell in love with Yumi. However, Yumi was in love with Jeongguk's older brother—-saw Jeongguk as a younger brother.

But when Yumi found Jeongguk's older brother is dating—-heartbroken, she decided to forget him and Jeongguk began to pursue her, trying to make her see him as a man. As months passed, Jeongguk begins to warm Yumi's heart and she's seeing him in a whole new light.

However, Yumi didn't know if she should confess—-one night she saw Jeongguk's older brother with his girlfriend being all lovey-dovey— she would've walked away, but Jeongguk turned her around and pressed his lips against hers.

Though, Yumi was shocked—-she didn't hesitate to return the kiss, breaking Jeongguk took out a red box with a locket in it. "Noona, would you be my girlfriend?" Jeongguk said—- "Jeongguk-ah, you know I saw you as a brother, but," Jeongguk cuts her off.

"Noona, I can make you happy—-please give me a chance to show you," he said—- "Jebal(Please)," He pouted. "Okay, I would give you a chance and be your girlfriend," Yumi said.

Jeongguk's eyes glisten with excitement and he hugged her—- "I'll treat you right, Noona—I promise," Jeongguk said. That February 14th, 2018—Jeongguk and Yumi began dating; he couldn't be happier to be with her.

Together both of them enjoyed many euphoric moments—-Yumi was delighted to give Jeongguk a chance because he treated her like a queen. It was as if she was living in a fairy tale—-that she'd never wished it would end because Jeongguk makes her contented.

*Three Years Later*

On May 12th, 2021, the day of Jeongguk's company opening—-he received unhappy news from his older brother: "Yumi got into a car accident!" Jeongguk went to the hospital, seeing his parents and older brother in the waiting area—- "Where is she?" Jeongguk screamed.

"Jeongguk-ah, calm down—-she's in the ER," his mom replied. Jeongguk dropped to his knees—- "I should've been there," he said. "I failed to protect you, Noona—I'm sorry," he cried—his older brother rubs his back in a comforting manner.

*An hour later*

Dr. Joon walked out of the ER and Jeongguk bombarded him with questions—- "Is she okay?——"How bad are the injuries?—-Can I see her?" Jeongguk questioned. "Calm down, Jeongguk," his dad said, making Jeongguk looked at Dr. Joon with the hope that his love is alive.

"I'm sorry, but she lost a lot of blood and didn't make it," Dr. Joon said, apologetically—- "No, please tell me it isn't true," Jeongguk pleaded with tears in his eyes. Dr. Joon looked at him apologetically—- "You may visit her," Dr. Joon said.

Jeongguk headed to the ER and saw Yumi covered with the white blanket—-he walked to her with tears in his eyes; "You promised you'll be with me forever—-but now, you left me in this world," Jeongguk said.

"Yumi, we promised each other that we'll be together forever—why did you leave me?" Jeongguk cried—- "Now, I'm alone in this lonely world—Yumi Noona, I will miss you always and I love you forever," Jeongguk said, pecking her forehead.

**

Jeongguk was interrupted from his daze as his phone chimes; "Boss, where are you?" his assistant Hyungmin texted. "I'm Sapphire Park," he texted back and Hyungmin informed him that he'll pick him up.

Jeongguk puts his hands in his pocket—-looking up at the sky, seeing the beautiful sunset; "Yumi Noona, your Jeongguk is turning twenty-four(Korean age: twenty-five) in a few days," he uttered. "I miss you every day—-Are you happy, Noona?" Jeongguk mumbled.

"I miss your laughter and smile—-I wish I could see your face and feel your warm hugs once more," he mumbled. 'But this is real life—it's not a movie,' he thought—-Jeongguk continuously blames himself for Yumi's accident.

He thought he failed her and refused to give love another chance—-but sometimes, he wished he'll meet someone like Yumi, who is warm, lovely, charming, and simple just like her. Then, suddenly, Jeongguk thought back to the girl—-he bumped into a couple of hours ago—- "I need to find her and get her to agree," he muttered, inaudibly.

"I know it's been six months since Yumi's passing—-so why is mom forcing me into marriage?" Jeongguk muttered—- "Boss?" Hyungmin called him, getting him out of his thoughts—- "Let's go," Jeongguk said.

"Hyungmin, can you do me a favor and don't tell my mom anything about me not finding a date?" Jeongguk said, making him nod—- "I won't, Sir," Hyungmin uttered. The whole way home—-Jeongguk kept thinking about ways to make that girl agree to his proposal.

Then, suddenly, he got an idea—-smiling brightly; 'There's no way it won't work,' he thought. "Hyungmin, order roses, clothes, necklaces, and woman accessories," he said, making Hyungmin nod. Despite being curious about what his boss is planning to do—- "Is it for Ms. Jin?" Hyungmin asked, making Jeongguk's smile fade away.

"Don't mention her!" Jeongguk scoffed in annoyance—-they arrived at his house and he went out of the car. Jeongguk headed to his bedroom and did his night routine; before getting into bed—- "Is it for Ms. Jin—I'd never buy that spoiled princess anything!" Jeongguk muttered, turning off the lights.

Soon, he drifted to sleep— "Jeongguk," Yumi said, sweetly—-Jeongguk opened his eyes and saw her holding a plate of his favorite food and a latte. "Go freshen up and come eat," Yumi said, making him nod—-he pecked her cheek; before running to the bathroom.

"This child!—So clingy," Yumi chuckled—Forty-five minutes later, he got dressed then ate breakfast—- "Let's go to Sapphire Park," Yumi said, making him nod. He called Hyungmin and canceled all of his plans—-the day went by smoothly, but Yumi told him she'll go buy ice cream.

As Yumi was walking towards him—-smiling brightly little did she know that a car was coming at full speed! Before Jeongguk could warn her—-the car hits her, making him run to her as she bled out—the driver didn't stop.

"Please don't leave me, Noona," Jeongguk said, shaking his head—-he opened his eyes and sat on the bed, putting on the lights. "Why this dream again?" Jeongguk said, as tears streamed down his cheeks—- "I miss you, Noona—-please tell me am I doing the right thing—," he paused for a second.

Falling in——-Love———————-Again!" he uttered. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

881K 54.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.6K 206 10
▬▬▬▬▬▬ 𝙏𝙞𝙣𝙮𝘾𝙤𝙨𝙢𝙤𝙨𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙄𝙨 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝘼𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝘼𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙬𓂃 ֶָ֢ ❞ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ █ ▌𝗧𝗵𝗲...
400K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...