𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙚ð™Ģ𝙙𝙞ð™Ĩ𝙞ð™Đð™Ū

By tomdayasbvtch

𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙚ð™Ģ𝙙𝙞ð™Ĩ𝙞ð™Đð™Ū- 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑐𝑐ð‘Ē𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑒ð‘Ģð‘’ð‘™ð‘œð‘ð‘šð‘’ð‘›ð‘Ą 𝑜𝑓 𝑒ð‘Ģð‘’ð‘›ð‘Ąð‘  𝑏ð‘Ķ 𝑐ℎ𝑎... More

prologue: that night
characters
part one
ðķℎ𝑝.2:𝙒𝙚ð™Ģ𝙙𝙞𝙜ð™Ī
ðķℎ𝑝.3: ð˜ŋ𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙞ð™Ģ ð™Đ𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙖ð™Đ𝙚𝙧
ðķℎ𝑝. 4: 𝙋𝙝𝙖ð™Ģð™Đð™Īð™Ē 𝙏𝙧𝙖ð™Ŧð™šð™Ąð™šð™§
ðķℎ𝑝.5:𝙏𝙚𝙚ð™Ģ 𝙍ð™Ī𝙜𝙊𝙚
ðķℎ𝑝. 6: ð˜―ð™Ąð™Īð™Ī𝙙ð™Ū 𝙈𝙖𝙧ð™Ū
ðķℎ𝑝.7: 𝙑𝙖ð™Ģ ð™ƒð™šð™Ąð™Ļ𝙞ð™Ģ𝙜, 𝘞 ð™Ąð™žð™Đð™šð™§ð™–ð™Ą ð™Ąð™šð™œð™šð™Ģ𝙙 ð™Ĩð™Đ 1
ðķℎ𝑝.8: 𝙑𝙖ð™Ģ ð™ƒð™šð™Ąð™Ļ𝙞ð™Ģ𝙜, 𝙖 ð™Ąð™žð™Đð™šð™§ð™–ð™Ą ð™Ąð™šð™œð™šð™Ģ𝙙 ð™Ĩð™Đ 2
ðķℎ𝑝.9: 𝙑𝙖ð™Ģ ð™ƒð™šð™Ąð™Ļ𝙞ð™Ģ𝙜, 𝙖 ð™Ąð™žð™Đð™šð™§ð™–ð™Ą ð™Ąð™šð™œð™šð™Ģ𝙙 ð™Ĩð™Đ 3
ðķℎ𝑝.10: 𝙎𝙠𝙞ð™Ģ
ðķℎ𝑝.11: 𝙃ð™Īð™Ī𝙠 𝙈𝙖ð™Ģ
ðķℎ𝑝.12: ð˜―ð™Šð™œð™Ļ
ðķℎ𝑝.13: 𝙃ð™Īð™Ē𝙚
ðķℎ𝑝.14: 𝘞ð™Ļð™Ūð™Ąð™Šð™Ē
ðķℎ𝑝.15: 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙧ð™Ī𝙎
ðķℎ𝑝.16: 𝙁𝙖𝙞ð™Đ𝙝
ðķℎ𝑝.17: 𝙍ð™Ī𝙊ð™Đ𝙚 666

ðķℎ𝑝.1: 𝙒ð™Īð™Ē𝙚ð™Ģ 𝙞ð™Ģ 𝙒𝙝𝙞ð™Đ𝙚

305 12 29
By tomdayasbvtch

7 years later
New Orleans, Louisiana

I was walking back to the motel holding gumbo takeout with my right hand and Eddie holding my left hand. As we made our way towards our room, when I unlocked the door I saw Dean sitting on the edge of the bed in deep thought.

"Dad!" Eddie exclaimed and ran to him which snapped dean out of his thoughts.

"Hey kiddo." Dean said with a smile.

"Me and mommy got gumbo." Edward told him with a smile.

"You did? Well how about you eat your gumbo and watch tv while me and mom talk for a bit, okay?" Dean  asked him.

"Okay." Eddie said which made Dean smile and get up. He turned the tv on before turning towards me with a look on his face that made me tense up a bit.
I put the take out on the table and gave Eddie his gumbo. I kissed his head before walking outside with dean.

"What's up?" I asked him after Dean closed the door.

"It's my dad. He's missing." Dean stated with a frown which made me frown.

"Are you sure like are you positive that he's actually missing?" I asked him. He let out a scoff before he started to pace.

"Am I sure? Of course I'm sure. I gave him three days to call me back from his hunt which he hasn't." Dean answered.

"Would you stop pacing you're making me nervous." I snapped making him stop and turn to me.
"What are we going to do?" I asked him. He was quiet for a minute before he gave me an answer. 

"We'll go to Jericho, California where he was last and retrace his footsteps."

"Okay." I said before making my way inside our room. Eddie was on the bed watching tv. I went towards the table and started to eat my gumbo as Dean sat next to Edward.

"How was your hunt, dad?" Eddie asked him. As dean went to explain the voodoo thing he had to deal with, I looked at them with a small smile.
I realize how much dean has change since the moment I had met him. I mean don't get me wrong he's still childish and gets on my nerves from time to time but he has matured in his own way to be a father to Edward.

"Elle. Elle." I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at dean.
"You in there?"
He asked with a teasing smile.

"What?" I asked, arching my brow.

"You sure? You got a little drool over here." He said as he pointed to the corner of his lip. I felt my lip only to find that I wasn't drooling so I glared at him making him cackle. I shake my head at him as I got up making my way around the bed.
When I sat on the bed, I kicked him off making Eddie laugh which made me snicker. He quickly stood up and playfully glared at us before laying next to me. Eddie laid between us, I closed my eyes and let sleep take over.

                          ┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

I woke up to Dean shaking me, I sat up and rubbed my eyes before looking at dean.

"What?" I asked him.

"Come on, sleeping beauty. We gotta go if we're going to Jericho. I packed everything and Eddie's in the car, waiting for you." Dean stated before backing up so I can get my boots on.

"Alright." I said as I got ready. Dean and I walked out of the room towards baby, I chuckled as I saw Eddie dancing in the back. I open the passenger door and heard Led Zeppelin playing making me shake my head.

"Let's get this show on the road." Dean said as he pulled out of the motel.

                          ┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

After many food and bathroom breaks, we were finally in California. Eddie was asleep and I was looking at the window when I saw a Stanford collage sign making me look at dean with confusion.

"Dean, this isn't Jericho. Why are we at Stanford?" I asked him.

"To get Sam." He stated as he looked at me before looking back. He parked baby before hopping out the door. I hastily took my seat belt off before exiting out of the car. I rushed in front of Dean and pushed him back towards baby.

"You didn't tell me we were coming to pick up Sam." I stated as I stood in front of him.

"I didn't?" He sarcastically said before trying to move around me which made me stop him.

"Why are we here? Sam got out of the hunting life. He has a good life dean, he's happy here." I told him. He rolled his eyes before looking at me.

"That's why I didn't tell you in the first place because I knew you would stop me." Dean stated.

"Look i miss him too but that doesn't give you the right to barge into his life unexpectedly and get him back into hunting." I told him.

"Look I don't have time for this." He huffed before walking around me. I grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back before pushing him into the back of baby. He let out a grunt before trying to wriggle out of my hold which made me twist his arm further.

"You know under different circumstances, I would be so turned on right now." Dean said.

"Shut up. Give me one good fucking reason why I should let you go." I snapped.

"Because I'll ask nicely." He retorted making me twist a little more.

"Ow. Okay. Okay." He let out a sigh before telling me the truth.
"Elle, he's my little brother. I miss him. I haven't seen him in four years and haven't talked to him in two. I want us back together as a whole family when we eventually find my dad. And you know the more the merrier."

That made me look at him with a soft look which made me let go of him as I crossed my arms. He stood straight and rolled his right arm to get the feeling back.

"Okay, go. But if he says no than that's it. You come back and we'll find John ourselves." I told him. He looked at me for a moment before nodding his head and went to the side of the building.

"Dumbass." I said under my breath as I watched him climb to a window that I'm certain was sam's room. I walked back to the car and slid in my seat. I sighed as I closed my eyes.

"Mommy." Eddie drowsily said making me open my eyes and turn towards him.

"Hey, bubba. How'd you sleep?" I asked him with a smile. He climbed over and sat on my lap.

"I slept okay." He told me with a shrug. I nodded my head as I looked outside.

"Where's dad?" Eddie asked once he noticed dean wasn't in the car.

"He's getting someone." I answered.

"Who?"

"You'll see." I smiled at him before looking back outside. I saw Dean and Sam walking towards the car.

"Uncle Sammy!" Eddie exclaimed. He open the door catching dean and sam's attention. I stepped out just to see Eddie clinging onto Sam's long tree legs.

"Hey Sam." I greeted as I neared.

"Dani, hi." Sam said with a smile, he lifted Eddie up. He looks back at dean with a serious look.

"What was he hunting?" He asked.

                       ┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

The next day, Dean and Eddie were in the gas station while me and Sam were in the car.

"So, how's Stanford?" I asked, starting a conversation.

"It's going great. Good grades. Perfect girlfriend." Sam told me.

"Oooh, girlfriend? Tell me all about her."

"Her name is Jessica, she has blonde hair and brown eyes. She's kindhearted and beautiful." I made whipping sound which made sam playfully roll his eyes.

"Ok, jokes aside. She sounds amazing." I stated with a soft smile

"She is." He told me.

"Hey. You want breakfast?" I heard Dean call out to us.

"No thanks." Sam said while I rolled my window down and stuck my hand out. Dean leaned down and had a boyish smile on his face.

"You willing to give a little kiss?" He teasingly asked. I dryly smiled as i kissed my fingers before putting them against his cheek.

"Close enough." Dean stated before opening my door to let Eddie in and to give me mini donuts and a Dr Pepper.

"Look what I got." Eddie said showing me his cherry pie.

"That looks good." I told him before I took a bite out of the donut.

"So how'd you pay for this stuff? You and dad still running credit card scams?" Sam asked dean.

"Yeah, well, hunting ain't exactly a pro ball career. Besides, all we do is apply. It's not our fault they send us the cards." Dean answered him.

"Yeah? And what names did you write on the application this time?"

"Uh, Burt Aframian and his son Hector. Joy Silverman, hector's wife. Scored three cards out of the deal." Dean told him as he got in the car.

"That sounds about right. I swear, man. You gotta update your cassette collection." Sam told him.

"Why?" Dean asked, genuinely offended which made me snicker.

"Well for one, they're cassette tapes and two, Black Sabbath, Motörhead, Metallica." Dean took the cassette labeled Metallica from Sam.

"It's the greatest hits of mullet rock." Sam added.

"Well, house rules, Sammy. Eddie, why don't you tell Sammy what the house rules are?" Dean asked why he put the tape in the player.

"Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole." Eddie stated as he propped himself between Dean and Sam.

"That's right, Buddy." Dean said with a grin as he high fived Eddie who smiled at him.

"Except mommy." Eddie added making me smile. Sam looked back at us with a smile before looking back at dean.

"except for Dani?" Sam asked Dean.

"Dude. She's scary." Dean told him.

"Good point." Sam agreed.

"You know "Sammy" is a chubby twelve year old. It's Sam, okay?"

"Sorry, can't hear you. The music's too loud." Dean laughed as he drove off meanwhile I pulled Eddie next to me.

                          ┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

"All right, so there's no one matching dad at any of the morgues or hospitals. So that's something I guess." Sam informed us. As dean went to answer, he saw cops ahead of him.

"Check it out." Dean announced making Sam, Eddie and I look in front of us. He parked baby to the side as he looked closely at the scene. Than dean reached over sam and got the box of fake ids out.

He gave me my "badge" before grabbing his, he smiled at Sam before opening his door. I got out of the car along with Eddie and Sam.

"No sign of struggle, no footsteps, no fingerprints-spotless. It's almost too clean." We heard as we walked towards the crime scene.

"So this kid Troy-he's dating your daughter, isn't he?" The sheriff asked the deputy whom confirmed.

"How she doing?"

"She's been putting up missing posters downtown."

"You fellas had another one like this last month, didn't you?" Dean asked making the sheriff and deputy turn to us.

"And who are you?" The sheriff asked.

"Federal Marshals." I said flashing my "badge" to him.

"You three a little young for marshals, aren't you? And with a kid?"

"Thanks, that's awful kind of you." Dean said

"It's take your kid to work day." I told him with a smile.

"You did another one just like this, correct?" Dean asked bringing everyone back on the subject.

"Yeah, that's right, about a mile up the road. There have been others before that." The sheriff informed us.

"So this victim-you knew him?" Sam asked making the sheriff nod.

"A town like this, everybody knows everybody." The sheriff stated.

"Any connection between the victims other than they're all men?" I asked as I surveyed the crime scene.

"No. Not so far as we can tell."

"So what's the theory?" Sam asked.

"Honestly, we don't know-serial murderer, kidnapping ring."

"Well, that is exactly the kind of crack police work I'd expect out of you guys." Dean stated making the sheriff squint his eyes at him. Dean winced after Sam stomp on his foot. I gave Dean a look of disbelief before turning to the sheriff. 

"Excuse my partner, he gets a little delusional when he doesn't get his coffee." I told the sheriff with a fake smile.
"Come on, partner." Sam thanked him before walking away with me and Eddie in tow.
Dean came up from behind Sam and slapped the back of his head. 

"Ow! What did you do that for?" Sam exclaimed.

"Why did you step on my foot?" Dean asked.

"Why do you have to talk to the police like that?" Sam retorted.

"Come on." Dean exclaimed as he stepped in front of us.
"They don't really know what's going on. We're all alone in this. I mean, if we're going to find dad, we've got to get to the bottom of this thing ourselves."
A federal marshal cleared his throat to get sam and deans attention which he succeeded to.

"Can i help you boys?" He asked.

"No, sir. We were just leaving." Dean stated.
"Agent mulder. Agent scully." Dean added as the federal agents walked around him.
We walked around the federal marshal to get to baby.

                            ┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

"I'll bet you that's her." Dean stated as we were walking and saw a girl putting up missing persons posters.

"Yeah." Sam sighed.

"You must be Amy." I said to her, when we reached her.

"Yeah." She said as she turned towards us.

"Yeah, Troy told us about you. I'm his cousin. This is Edward, my son and Sam and Dean, my friends." I told her.

"He never mentioned you to me." Amy stated before she turned to walk away which made us follow her.

"Well, that's Troy, I guess. We're not around much, we're up in Modesto." Dean said.

"So, we're looking for him too and we're kinda asking around." Sam said. A woman walked up to Amy and put her hand on her arm,
"Are you okay?"

"Yeah." Amy told her.

"You mind if we ask you a couple of questions?" Sam asked.

                            ┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

We were at a diner now with Amy and her friend.

"I was on the phone with Troy. He was driving home. He said he would call me right back, and he never did." Amy told us.

"He didn't say anything strange or out of the ordinary?" Sam asked her.

"No. Nothing that I can remember." Amy answered.

"Here's the deal, ladies. The way Troy disappeared-something's not right. So if you've heard anything..." Dean trailed off.

"What is it?" I asked after watching Amy and her friend exchanged a look.

"Well, it's just-I mean, with all these guys going missing, people talk." Amy's friend told me.

"What do they talk about?" Sam and Dean simultaneously asked making me give them a weird look before looking back at the girls. Amy and her friend exchanged another look before her friend told us the story,

"It's a local legend. This one girl, she got murdered out on centennial like decades ago. Well, supposedly, she's still out there. She hitchhikes, and whoever picks her up-well, they disappear forever."
Sam, Dean, and I exchanged looks.

                          ┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

The library

Sam and I were watching dean try to search the girl who got murdered meanwhile Eddie was swirling around his chair.

"Let me try." Sam said, leaning forward.

"I got it." Dean stated smacking sam's hand away. I stood up from my chair and shoved deans chair away from the computer so Sam can try.

"Wha-Elle!" Dean exclaimed. I snickered as I went to walk away, Dean grabbed my arm and yanked me towards him. I let out an oof as he forced me to sit on his lap. I went to get up but his arm wrapped around my waist tighter which made me give up and glare at him, he gave me a wry smile.

"So, angry spirits are born out of violent death, right?" Sam asked causing me and dean to look at him.

"Right." We simultaneously said. I gave Dean a weird look before looking back at Sam as I crossed my arms.

"Well, then maybe, it's not murder." Sam sighed. He typed in "suicide" and an article entitled "suicide on centennial." popped up.
Me and dean glanced at each other before looking at sam.

"This was 1981. Constance Welch, twenty-four years old, jumps off Sylvania bridge, drowns in the river." Sam stated as he looked at the screen.

"Does it say why she did it?" Dean asked.

"Yeah."

"What?"

"An hour before they found her, she calls 911. Her two little kids are in the bathtub. She leaves them alone for a minute, and when she comes back, they aren't breathing. Both die." Sam read aloud.

Dean let out a "Hm."

""Our babies were gone and Constance couldn't bear it,' said husband Joseph Welch." Sam read a little more.

"That bridge look familiar to you?" I asked when I spotted the bridge from earlier in the article. Dean and Sam squinted at the screen.

                           ┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

After parking baby, I made Eddie comfortable as he slept before getting out. Sam, Dean, and I walked then stopped to lean on the railing while looking at the river below.

"So this is where Constance took a swan dive." Dean said.

"So you think dad would have been here?" Sam asked.

"Well, he's chasing the story and we're chasing him." Dean replied.

"Okay, so now what?" Sam asked as we started to walk.

"Now we keep digging till we find him. It might take a while." I told him.

"Dani...I've got to get back by-" Sam was interrupted by dean.

"Monday." They both said which made me confused and curious as to what they were talking about.

"Right. The interview." Dean stated.

"Yeah." Sam said.

"Wait-what interview?" I asked, looking at Sam.

"I have an interview on Monday. It's for law school." Sam told me.

"Law school. Wow, that-that's great Sammy. Good for you." I said with a smile, he gave me a small smile.

"Yeah, I forgot about that. You're really serious about this, aren't you? You think you're just going to become some lawyer, marry your girl?" Dean asked.

"Maybe. Why not?" Sam retorted.

"Does Jessica know the truth about you? I mean does she know the things you've done?"

"Guys-" I got interrupted by Sam.

"No and she's not ever going to know."

"Well, that's healthy." Dean sarcastically said.
"You can pretend all you want, Sammy, but sooner or later you're gonna have to face up who you really are."

"And who is that?" Sam asked as he followed dean whom was walking away. 

"One of us." Dean said.

"Guys-" I tried but once again was interrupted.

"No, I'm not like you. This is not going to be my life."

"Well, you have a responsibility." Dean started to say but Sam cut him off while he stood in front of him.

"To dad and his crusade? If it weren't for pictures, I wouldn't even know what mom looks like. What difference would it make? Even if we do find the thing that killed her, mom's gone and she isn't coming back."
As soon as he said those last words, Dean grabbed ahold of his jacket and pushed him to the railing.

"Don't talk about her like that." Dean stated and let go of him after a few seconds. Dean stepped away from Sam, I shook my head as I let out a sigh.

"Guys." I sternly called out which made them look at me.
"Are you done? Because Constance has been staring at us for a while now." I added as I pointed to where she was, they followed to where I was pointing at.
She stared at us before falling off the bridge. We ran to where she was and leaned over the railing to see she wasn't there.

"Where'd she go?" Dean asked.

"I don't know." Sam answered. We heard a loud engine making us turn around and stare at baby in confusion.

"What the-" Dean said.

"Dean, who's driving your car?" Sam asked. I looked at the car cautiously. Dean took out his keys and shook them.

"Oh my god, Ed." I stated in realization, just as I took a step forward. Baby started driving towards us. We stood still for a second before we started running.

"Mommy! Dad! Uncle Sammy!" Eddie called out to us in fright.

"Hold on, baby!" I screamed before we jumped over the railing just as baby came closer.

                          ┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

Me and Sam held onto the railing and struggled a bit to swing ourselves up onto the bridge. I ran to baby and open the car door only for a small body to bear hug me.

"Hey. Hey, you okay?" I asked as I picked him up and hugged him close to me.

"I am now." He told me as wrapped his arms around my neck. I sighed in relief as he calmed down. I turned around once I heard footsteps behind me.

"Is he okay?" Sam mouthed with a concerning look, when he was closer to me. I nodded my head with a tiny smile.

"Where's dean?" I asked when I noticed he wasn't around.

"Oh, he was in the river but he's okay." I nodded my head with acknowledgment.

After a few minutes, Dean was checking baby for any scratches, dents, or if Constance messed with anything else.

"Car, alright?" Sam asked once Dean was done with his checkup.

"Yeah, whatever she did to it, it seems all right now. That Constance chick, what a-"
dean got cut off by Eddie.

"Bitch!" We slowly turned to him with amusement on our faces.

"You can't say that word, bubba." I told him with a smile.

"Why not? Dad does." Eddie innocently said. Dean and Sam were chuckling while I pursed my lips.

"Well dad is a bad boy. Why do you think he never gets presents and you do." I explained to him. Eddie nodded his head; understanding he can't curse.

"Well, she doesn't want us digging around that's for sure." Sam stated, bringing everyone on track. Dean let out a sigh as he leaned against the trunk.

"So, where does the trail go from here, genius?" Sam asked Dean in which he shrugged his shoulders.

"You smell like a toilet." Sam told Dean, stepping away from him.

                           ┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

"One room, please." Dean told the manager as he tossed the credit card on the desk.

"You guys having a reunion or something?" The manager asked after he looked at the card.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"That other guy, Burt Aframian. He came in and bought out a room for the whole month." He answered. Sam, Dean, and I looked at each other.

We went to the room John was staying, me and dean were the lookout while Sam was lock picking the door. I turned around once I heard a click, I walked in the room and put on the bed. Dean stood next to me and grabbed the burger on the nightstand and sniffed it but recoiled in disgust.

"I don't think he's been here for a couple of days at least." Dean stated.

"Salt. Cat's eye shells. He was worried, trying to keep something in." Sam said as me and dean walked towards the wall.

"What do we got here?" Sam asked.

"Centennial highway victims." I said.

"I don't get it. I mean, different men, different jobs, age, ethnicities." Dean thought out loud, I turned around to find Sam looking at something so I walked next to him and saw it was different lores.

"There's gotta be a connection, right? What do these guys have in common?" Dean continued to express his thoughts. I followed Sam as he turned on the lamp, we saw woman in white lore.

"Dad figured it out." Sam announced.

"What do you mean?" Dean asked.

"He found the same article we did. Constance Welch. She's a woman in white." I told him as i gestured to the lore in front of me.

"You sly dogs. All right, so if we're dealing with a woman in white, dad would have found the corpse and destroyed it." Dean told us.

"She might have another weakness." Sam said.

"No, dad would want to make sure, he'd dig her up. Does it say where she's buried?"

"No, not that I can tell." I told him.

"If i we're dad, I'd ask her husband. If he's still alive." Sam stated before walking away. Dean let out a "hmm" as he looked through the lore.

"All right, why don't you guys see if you can find an address? I'm gonna get cleaned up." Dean told us which made go lay down next to Eddie. Before he can go to the bathroom, Sam stopped him,

"Hey Dean, what I said earlier about mom and dad, I'm sorry."

"Hey, no chick flick moments." Dean told him. Sam let out a light scoff.

"All right, jerk."

"Bitch."

"Dumbasses." I sighed as I rested my eyes.
Ten minutes later, Sam got a voicemail from Jessica and has been repeatedly listening to it. Dean finally walked out of the bathroom and grabbed his jacket.

"Hey man, I'm starving. I'm gonna grab a little something to eat in that diner down the street. You want anything?" Dean asked Sam.

"No." Sam said, looking down.

"Aframian's buying." Dean tried again, Sam just shook his head.

"Okay. How 'bout you, ellie?" Dean asked me.

"Yeah. Matter of fact, I'll come with you." I said, standing up from the bed. We walked out the door towards baby. We stopped once we saw the cops, They were walking towards us making dean turn around and call Sam. After his conversation with Sam, he turned around and faced the cops. 

"Problem, officers?" Dean asked.

"So, where's your other partner and the kid?" Jaffe asked

"Kid? Other partner? What other partner, she's the only partner I got." Dean said, gesturing to me. I smiled a fake smile at him. Jaffe pointed towards our motel room, Hein started making his way to it.

"So, fake US marshals. Fake credit cards. You got anything that's real?" Jaffe asked us. When I saw the mischievous look in deans eyes I knew we were toast.

"My boobs." Dean said with a grin. Hein slammed dean over the hood on the cop car and put cuffs on him.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you you say can and will be used in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you." Jaffe stated as he arrested me.

                           ┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

"So, you want to give us your names?" The cop, Pierce, asked us as he walked into the room, carrying a box.

"We told you, it's Nugent. Ted Nugent and this is my wife, Sandra Janowski." Dean told him. When the cop went to put the box he carried around us, taking the distraction, Dean quickly grabbed my left hand and slipped on his second sliver band on my ring finger before moving back to his position.

"I'm not sure you two realize just how much trouble you are in." Pierce told us once he was in front of us again.

"We talkin' like misdemeanor kind of trouble or, Uh, squeal like a pig trouble?" Dean asked, smirking.

"You two got the faces of ten missing persons taped to your wall, along with a whole lot of satanic mumbo-jumbo." Perice stated which made us look away before looking back. 
"You two are officially suspects." He added.

"That makes sense because when the first one went missing in '82, we were three." I told him.

"I know you've got partners. One of 'em's an older guy. Maybe he started the whole thing." So tell me, Dean. Daniella..." He tossed a book on the table. John's journal.

"This his?" He asked, We just stared at it.
"I thought those might be your names. See, i leafed through this, what little I could make out. I mean it's nine kinds of crazy." He said he flipped through it till he stopped at a certain page.

"But I found this, too.
Now, you're staying right here till you tell me exactly what the hell that means." He told us, pointing at the page.

Dean. Danielle. 35-111.

I stared at it for a moment,  I glanced at Dean before we looked at Pierce.

                         ┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

"I don't know how many times I gotta tell you, It's my high-school locker combo." Dean told him.

"Than why is her name there too if it's your high-school locker combo?" Pierce asked.

"I put my books in his locker you know 'cause some of my classes would be upstairs where his locker was." I stated.

"Are we gonna do this all night?" He asked us but before we could answer him, a deputy opened the door.

"We just a got a 911; shots fired at whiteford road." He informed Pierce before leaving.

"Do you have to go to the bathroom?" Pierce asked Dean.

"No." He told him.

"Do you?" Pierce asked me.

"Nope." I said as I shook my head.

"Good." He stated. He took out to two handcuffs and cuffed us to the table than he walked out the door.

"Ted Nugent and Sandra Janowski, really?" I asked dean as I turned my head to look at him.

"It was the only names I could think of." He said.

"And why am I always your wife? Why not your friend or even your girlfriend?"

"Because it bothers you." Dean said, smirking. He looked at the journal for a second before plucking a paper clip.

After getting out of the cuffs, we snuck out of the station, I took my phone out and called Sam.

"Fake 911 phone call. Sammy, that's pretty illegal." Dean said.

"Your welcome." Sam said.

"Listen, we gotta talk." Dean told him.

"Tell me about it. So the husband was unfaithful. We are dealing with a woman in white. And she's buried behind her old house, so that should have been dad's next stop." Sam said.

"Sammy." Dean said.

"I just can't figure out why dad hasn't destroyed the corpse yet." Sam continued.

"Sam, would you shut the fuck for a second. That's what dean's been trying to tell you. He's gone. Your dad left Jericho." I told him.

"What? How do you know?" Sam asked.

"We've got his journal." Dean stated.

"He doesn't go anywhere without that thing." Sam said in realization.

"Yeah, well, he did this time." Dean said.

"What's it say?" Sam asked.

"The same old ex-marine crap, when he wants to let us know where he's going."

"Coordinates, where to?"

"We're not sure yet." I told him.

"I don't understand. I mean, what could be so important that dad would just skip out in the middle of a job? Guys, what the hell is going on?" Sam asked. 

We heard a gasp than breaks squealing which made me and dean exchange a look.

"Sammy?"
"Sam?" We asked. We heard Sam breathing heavily.

"Take me home." Constance said making us tense.

"Car. Now." I said, looking at dean while I ended the call.

                          ┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

Dean shot the passenger window, scaring Constance, he walked up; firing at her. She glared at him before she vanished than reappeared. Dean kept shooting until Constance ceased to be visible.
Sam sat up and started to drive towards the house, Dean and I watched as Sam crashed through the side of the house.

"Sammy! Eddie! Are you okay?" Dean asked them after we rushed inside the house. Poor Eddie was shaking a bit behind Sam.

"I think." Sam said meanwhile Eddie shakily nodded his head.

"Can you two move?"

"Yeah. Help me out."

"Okay." Dean helped him through the passenger window. After Sam was out, Eddie climbed to the passenger side than into my arms. When we turned around we saw Constance looking at a picture, she looked up before turning to us with a glare as she threw the photograph down. I lifted Eddie on the hood before she made the bureau trap us against baby. We let out painful grunts. The lights started to flicker, Constance looked scared as she heard water pouring down the stairs. She walked by the stairs to see two kids whom are hers on top of the stairs.

"You came home to us, mommy." They simultaneously said. She looked at them, they disappeared only to reappear behind her, they hugged her from behind. She was screaming and flickering, her and the kids sunk into grown. Sam and Dean pushed the bureau off us, I grabbed Eddie and put him down, we walked closer to see all there was; was a puddle.

"So, this is where she drowned her kids." Dean stated.

"That's why she could never go home. She was scared of them." Sam said.

"You found her weak spot." I told Sam with a smile.

"Nice work, Sammy." Dean said before patting him in the chest. Sam laughed as Dean walked back to baby. 

"I wish I can say the same for you. What were you thinking, shooting Casper in the face, you freak?" Sam asked.

"Hey, saved your ass." Dean told him.
"I'll tell you another thing. If you screwed up my car, I'll kill you." He jokingly added. Sam chuckled, I smiled while Eddie just hugged me.

                         ┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

We were on the road, Dean was driving, Sam was looking at a map trying to figure out where John was, I'm just staring outside with Eddie sleeping next to me.

"Okay, here's where dad went. It's called blackbottle ridge, Colorado." Sam stated.

"Sounds charming, how far?" Dean asked.

"About 600 miles." Sam said.

"If we shag ass, we can make it by morning." Dean told him.

"Dean, um..." Sam trailed off.

"You're not going." Dean said in realization.

"The interview's in 10 hours. I got to be there." Sam said.

"Yeah. Yeah. Whatever. I'll take you home." Dean told him. After that conversation, we drove in silence.

                         ┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

We arrived at Stanford, Sam got out of the car.

"You'll call me if you find him? Maybe I can meet up with you later, huh?" He asked.

"Yeah, all right." Dean said. Sam nods his head before walking towards the building.

"Sam!" Dean called out which made Sam turn around.

"You know, we made a hell of a team, back there." Dean told him.

"Yeah." Sam said. Dean drove away, I watched as Sam got smaller and smaller.

Not even 10 seconds into the drive, Eddie wakes up, he sat up and sharply gasped.

"What's, wrong?" I asked, worried.

"We got to go back. We have to get uncle Sammy." Eddie rushed out.

"Woah, slow down. Why?" Dean asked.

"No time. Drive back, now!" Eddie frantically told him with a panic-stricken look. Dean sharply turns around and heads back to Stanford. When we arrived the building was on fire.

"Stay in the car." Dean said before getting out and rushing inside.

"Eddie, how'd you know Sam was in trouble?" I gently asked him. He slowly looked at me with a troubled look.

"I-I just knew." He told me.

"Okay." I softly said before looking back. Sam and Dean rushed out of the building.
The ambulance came not that long after. Me and dean were looking at the scene before walking back to Sam and Eddie.
Sam was putting bullets into a shotgun while Eddie was leaning and slightly hugging his leg. Sam looked at us before looking away, he tossed the shotgun in the trunk.

"We got work to do." Sam stated, shutting the trunk.

                         ┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

Author's note: don't forget to vote and comment.

I finally finished this chapter, it felt like forever but really it was like a few days or a week. I hope you guys really like this chapter and the many more about to come.

Isn't Eddie the cutest 🥰
I love deaniella already heheh

happy saturday y'all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 117 10
Hello, I've waited here for you. Everlong. Supernatural, Season 1 - 6 Dean Winchester x OC
137 22 10
Rachel is kidnapped by her boyfriend Lucas and her world changes. Not only does she finds out monsters exists but she just might be one of them. Will...
124 4 4
Orla Winchester was born into a world full of monsters and nightmares. When the nightmares start to bleed into her reality, Sam and Dean have to figh...
2.3K 64 8
The Winchesters have successfully retrieved their father and sister back, but their sister is different and they all know it. Faith learns to control...