❤︎ My Revenge ❤︎

By Eroticlove_5

Leonie Waldorf and Ian James hate each other. Not dislike. not barley tolerate. Hate. When he's needs a tutor... More

𝐴𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑒
𝑃𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡
𝐴𝑒𝑠𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑐
Chapter 2: Because he's my enemy!
Chapter 3: I'm starting to think you like me
Chapter 4: I can't believe I loved him
Chapter 5: I want revenge
chapter six: Everyones looking at us
Chapter 7: It's ours
Chapter 8: What the fuck did we just do? |part one|
Chapter 9: what tge fuck did we just do? |part two|
Chapter 10: I feel at peace
Chapter 11: prove it
Chapter 12: Mines
Chapter 13: I'm yours
Chapter 14: Happy
Chapter 15: My girl
Chapter 16: Only yours
Chapter 17: Someone I Trust
Chapter 18: forced
Chapter 19: center of attention
Chapter 20: falling into place
Chapter 21: My dad
Chapter 22: Girls Night
Chapter 23: Girls night pt.2
Chapter 24: Together
Chapter 25: I'm not wearing any
Chapter 26: Oblivion
Chapter 27: My Revenge
Chapter 28: Sweet Revenge
Chapter 29: Twisted Prince
Chapter 30: Rowan James
Chapter 31: Christmas dinner
Chapter 32: The Big B
Chapter 33: You Called
Chapter 34: The Party

Chapter 1: what the fuck am I going to do?

8.6K 161 51
By Eroticlove_5

CHAPTER ONE: what the fuck am I going to do?

*THIS CHAPTER IS INSPIRED BY ELLE KENNEDY BOOK "THE DEAL*
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

CHAPTER ONE

LEONIE

Asswhole. For the hundred times today, I sneak a peek at him. She's so beautiful and so skinny. Just so right for him. I thought I was right for him. My friends insist I get over him since the breakup was three weeks ago, but how could he move on so fast. I need to know so I can follow the same method.

They always say the guys get over the breakup faster. I think they proved themselves right with Jenna whispering some creepy shit into his ear. He must like it by his little laugh escaping and leaning into her a little more whispering something back.

Sad isn't it?

I've only feel In love with two people in my lifetime. The one about to stick his tongue down Jenna's throat. Ethan. And a guy I can't even remember.

Professor Starks stands at podium the delivering a speech. A disappointment speech. It's the fourth one in six weeks.

Sixty percent of the class got C or lower on the exam.

Not me. The big red A on my exam almost made me jump up and dance. I study day and night for that test. I couldn't afford to fail.

One reason I took this class was everyone said it was a breeze. The once easy exams and assessment turned into the hardest thing alive when the old professor - professor Todd - moved away with his wife quitting teaching.

But our great new professor (obvious sarcasm) took over the class. She isn't new, she's worked her for years. She's one of those " I already finished school" types.

"Anyone who received a C or lower will be able to retake the exam," Starks says trying to hold herself together knowing she hates it.

When the administration had several students come in and complain about her a redo was inforced. Having almost everyone in her class failing doesn't look too good for her or the school.

"I suggest everyone take the time to study not partying" Starks finishes.

"I guess you have all the time to party" Ivy whispers to me.

Ivy and I have been best friends since junior year of high school. Her family moved from Italy after her dad and mom divorced. She's on the pediatrics path. Growing up she would have to watch her five siblings so she grew to love kids. Her family is very huge and overly involved. If they had found out about her exam grade world war three would've happened.

"After studying so hard I don't think I have the energy to party" I whisper back. "millions of hours for that stupid exam"

"I need those answers for that stupid exam"

"I'll email them to you when I get a chance"

"You are a lifesaver"

Starks dismisses everyone and makes a student stay back for whatever reason. everyone shuts their computers off, zips up their backpacks, and jumps from their seats thinking about how they're going to manage to get a good grade on that exam.

Ethan lingers near the door kissing Jenna rubbing it in.

I told you guys that I hate him right?

As soon as he entered Boston university's he became the star on the hockey team. He wasn't like typical jocks at first. He wouldn't walk down the hallway like a supermodel sending all the girl's winks making them fall to the ground overwhelmed by good looks. He was intelligent, thoughtful, and funny. A good person. The limelight got to his head.

His new attitude accord when we were together. I wasn't into jocks but I loved him so I stayed. Even when he would text back hours later or miss dates.

I still try to see that same person in him. Maybe that's why I can't get over him.

"He's not worth it" Ivy tells me. She must've caught me staring at Ethan planning his death.

Ivy is that one friend you can count on to give you the truth. She was there during my relationship and breakup with Ethan.

She doesn't take her own edvice with her on then off then on again boyfriend. He's also a jock.

I don't have a problem with the jocks. I just have a problem with the way they act. They're total douchebags.

Want an example? Think Ian James the perfect example. He's the other star hockey player. Probably why he walks around the school like he owns it and doesn't give anyone the time of day. Unless it's one of the many girls that come and go.

He's the only one still here so I'm sure he's the student that was asked to stay back. He probably failed. I have a slate of sympathy for him. Boston uni is based off hockey. Most of the people who play end up as pros so it's expecting that they get good grades.

On the other hand, his failing makes me a little happy. Athletes usually get grades handed to them. No hard work at all. While the rest of us get a good job and that's it. It's not a shocker though.

Our star player failing is.

IAN JAMES

"You need a tutor," Starks tells me like I don't already know.

I can't believe I fucking failed.

Again.

For years grades were passed out like they were candy. But you know what happens when I finally take the class? Todd leaves with his wife leaving me stuck with Starks.

"Your an incredible student James" she pulls up my other grades. "All A's in your other courses"

I'm not looking for a serious relationship, just hookups. Girls get turned on by the stupid jock thing. Which is fine with me. I'm not a total idiot. I just let them believe that.

It's just this class bringing my average down to a C.

I need a C+.

"Who might you suggest?" I ask.

"Well there's quite a few people but I think Leonie Waldorf will be best for you" not her.

I don't much about her but I know I hate her. And she hates me. The way she rolls her eyes at me in the hall proves it.

I groan knowing that she might be my tutor "there's no one else?"

"No everyone else is involved with something in the school so they won't have time but Leonie might"

Fuckin Starks. I thought she would give me the regular talk about how to bring my grade up. Not suggest my nemesis to toter me.

Leonie the girl that sits in the back of the class is making her way down the aisle to the door.

"I think you should ask her before she leaves" Starks remarks. I throw my bag over my shoulder and follow her as she turns out the door.

I didn't realize it but I was walking a little too close.

"Do you need something?" She turns in my direction.

I hadn't realized how hot she was before now. Her curvy figure fits perfectly in her pink jeans and white cropped tank. She's at least 5'5 making me tower her with my 6'5 height. Her skin is a caramel brown and her black shiny hair swooped into a slick bun looks beautiful on her. It's the Freckles and deep brown eyes make her the prettiest girl at school.

Her brown eyebrows raise waiting for me to answer.

"I need your answers for the exam"

"What you need is to stop being a lazy ass and study"

I roll my eyes. "Are you usually this bitchy"

"Only when I need to be"

"I beg to differ" she starts to walk away from me. I only walk faster.

"I need to pass the exams or I won't play hockey"

"That's not my problem" she shrugs.

"If you help me out we won't have to talk to each other again" that's exactly what I want.

" I would never help you out. We hate each other"

"Hates a strong word" even if it's true.

"Cut the shit Ian we can't have a conversation with each other without arguing" she slows down a little.

"I need to pass this exam," I confess.

"I'm not giving you the answers"

"So toter me," I suggest.

"What?"

"You heard me"

"Did you hear anything I just said. We would probably kill each other the first five minutes" she shakes her head.

"or we might not"

"even if I wanted to which I don't I'm too busy with my internship"

"Internship?"

"Yeah it's this thing where-"

" I know what it is" I cut her off.

" We have this big competition and whoever designed the best dress gets the job. That job leads to fashion week, great money, etc" she babbles.

" so it's important"

"Of course it is"

"Hockey is important to me" I admit. Hockey is my life, my dream. I can't Lose it over some stupid test.

She signs stopping her tracks " I can't help you Ian" she walks away but this time I don't follow. I stare at her walking away thinking about how I'm going to pass this exam. Any girl would die to help me. But she acts as I asked her to kill somebody.

What the fuck am I going to do?

...............

First chapter done!!! I know it's not the best but I hope you guys like it.

Also this is inspired by Elle Kennedy book The Deal. I honestly loved it and got inspired to write. If you haven't read it please go and read!

I'm ok with positive feedback. I'm always looking for advice to better my writing just don't be rude.

Love you all so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514 46 30
He just rolls his eyes "keep rolling them you might find a brain in there "she says "you don't even have one "he says. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ D...
222 14 13
Emerson and Dakota were randomly assigned to live together in a small college apartment. From the moment they met, there was an instant clash of pers...
3.6K 140 6
"Why won't you leave me alone?" "Because you don't want me to leave me alone." "What makes you so sure of that?" "If you want me to leave you alone w...
136K 2.2K 30
It was easy for them to say they hated one another. The hard part was admitting it was a lie. Rafe Cameron x Reader